saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 8:39:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]admittedly, there might have been better places for a meeting that carries much more weight than perhaps he realizes at the moment, but it's a relatively safe choice considering how little he knows of eris.

but still, after what they went through together in kanto, it won't take much for him to trust her.

so for now, he waits inside the same haidilao restaurant that the league once met in recently. hopefully, it won't be as chaotic this time.

[attr="class","noodles"] +
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 10:17:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
silence[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
apprehension

The slew of messages left on her phone go unanswered. Emotions are high, albeit a little numbed by the lack of energy she has. She's barely had a wink of sleep ever since she steeled her will to visit Razz in Dewford, barely a moment where she's not doubting the choices she's making.
[break][break]
Lies. Deceit. Betrayal. Broken promises. As far as she knows, is granted safety as long as she cooperates. As far as she knows, they haven't physically roughed her up beyond the kidnapping. But what of the past few days? Surely there hasn't been enough things happening to change the status quo...
[break][break]
Eris tugs at the hood of her cloak, pulling it further down if only to block light out for the briefest of moments. It is by sheer will that she doesn't start picking at her fingernails. What's going to happen to Melody if this doesn't work? She wants so desperately to confide in her closest companion, but she's afraid of people recognising the Luxray, paranoid of being recognised herself.
[break][break]
"Itllbeokay... everythingsokay..." Comfort is whispered under her breath, a child not wishing to give more trouble than she already has. Surely, he's still a little bitter about everything that's happened as of far. She doesn't lead the way and she doesn't dare to lag too far behind, her fists clenching and relaxing in rhythmic cycles even as they enter the restaurant and find the table for 3.
[break][break]
The scent of food feels so heavy, but she tries her best to ignore it, keeping her gaze to the table as if she were a child guilty of shoving another kid in the playground. Tense and relax, a deep breath in and a slow breath out.
[break][break]
She's gotta pull herself together if she wants to help Melody at all.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 11:20:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Maybe he should’ve been the one to pick the place as a restaurant was far too public for all this. Did the other think he was leading him into a trap of some sorts? Did they want witnesses in case something happened? Razz doesn’t entirely know but he goes along with it as it’s what he promised Eris. And with hostages on the line he wasn’t going to take it all lightly. [break][break]

He tries to give Eris a comforting pat on the shoulder, even giving her a squeeze to try and comfort her. He doesn’t know if it’ll work, but he’s trying. “It’ll be fine,” he tells her, something he’s come to do more out of habit than anything else. Though he’d be lying to say he can’t relate to the choice she's making. [break][break]

“Silph,” Razz greets with a nod before he sits across the older man and besides Eris, “Thank you for agreeing to meet”[/.b]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 15:40:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"call me matias. and no problem."

a pot full of various vegetables boils in the middle of them. there are trays with different meats and carbs set up around them. he clips a slice of beef and lowers it into the water, holding it for moments as he looks up.

"how are you doing, eris?"

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 17:48:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

She wonders if Razz shared the same feelings as she did when he defected. Though, it can be said that their situations are a little different. Where Razz had found a cult that had ensnared him with blood ties, she had found a family that loved her despite their lack of relations. He hadn't been attached but she is, undeniably so.
[break][break]
The pat he gives her does remind her that she's not alone in this. And yet, doubts are beginning to cloud over the clarity she once held, uncertainties poisoning the sparks of courage she'd been given.
[break][break]
"I uhm... I've... been okay?" Boiling and bubbling, thoughts arise like the overcooked vegetables that sit in the stew, each one never seeming to hold the words that she wishes to convey. Her gaze falls upon anything but Matias himself, idleness filled with the monotonous spinning of metal utensils. "Could probably be better..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 23:34:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I"ll... consider it," Razz comments not feeling comfortable with it seeing as this felt like official business to be using first names for. For now he only takes a seat after Eris and takes a look around, trying to listen, see how well he could hear others. Wanting to know just how much people could hear them, especially since they were here with quite the public figure. [break][break]

Something catches his attention though as he looks back to them, "You two know each other?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 15:25:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the beef finds a bowl in front of eris, followed by spoonfuls of soup and vegetables. he slides it closer to her, gesturing, before doing the same for razz.

"somewhat. we met in kanto and only met again at the tournament."

and again at mount chimney. it's a little coincidental, but he pays no mind to it.

"but you don't remember me, do you, eris?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:21:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

Knowing each other feels like such a vague descriptor. If they were to speak in terms of acquaintanceship then yes, Eris and Matias know each other. But Matias has implied that they've met before and he only confirms what she'd thought at the tournament.
[break][break]
Somewhere, somehow, they had crossed paths in Kanto.
[break][break]
"I... don't. I can't remember much from that place either."
[break][break]
She feels so reluctant to have that name sit upon her tongue, her memories hazy whenever she so much as tries to scrape at the surface.
[break][break]
"Reiner might remember you, but he hasn't given me any indication that he does."
[break][break]
And maybe he doesn't want to, for the sake of her already fragile sanity. The bowl slid before her does nothing to coax her appetite, a clean spoon stuck in as she slowly stirs.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 12:10:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Well this was getting no where fast. Though it wasn't like he was hearing much detailed conversations over the clinks and clanks of spoons and forks hitting plates. With the air around Eris clearly uncomfortable as it was, to him the best thing to do was to just skip any pleasantries and get straight to the point. It was why they were here. [break][break]

"Look as much as I like the atmosphere here," he didn't and he'd drink water after to recover the sting in his mouth, "We have important information," he lowers his voice a bit as he leans in being careful of the food, "Its about "

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 12:37:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]i'm sorry.

matias shakes his head.

"it's fine, eris. i'd forget kanto, too, if i could."

that much isn't a lie.

the shift in topic isn't subtle but he accepts it all the same, turning to look at razz over the thin steam that floats between them.

"what about her?"

what important information could they possibly have?

"i assume rocket have her."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 13:45:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

What do they know about Melody?
[break][break]
"I know where she is..."
[break][break]
Eris' voice barely raises above a whisper, her eyes refusing to meet that of Razz or Matias as her spoon promptly stops.
[break][break]
"I've seen her... and talked to her."
[break][break]
That in turn, implies something very fundamental to Eris' nature.
[break][break]
"She's... not being actively harmed since they made a deal... but we have to get her out as soon as possible..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:32:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Maybe he should've instructed Eris to not say she's seen Melody and just knows. As he doesn't entirely feel so much trust can be put in Matais just yet. "I would like to keep Eris' involvement as hush hush as possible if you don't mind," Razz makes sure to add. "After all she thinks you were the best person to go to, but if we can possibly out in the end doesn't matter much on who we go to"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 7:51:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]with information comes suspicion, one that he just can't let slide.

because there are implications behind what she tells him.

"how do you know all this, eris?"

the answer is clear, isn't it?

"are you defecting?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 10:53:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

Guilt eats at her like a ravenous snake. She knows her answer by heart but can't bring herself to utter it before them.
[break][break]
"Miss Melody's not somewhere you can simply break into. And she has none of her pokemon so she can't exactly fight her way out either."
[break][break]
Ignore the question, avoid it for as long as she can.
[break][break]
"Cobalion? The one who acknowledged her... it hasn't appeared anywhere close either."
[break][break]
She feels as if she needs to escape, but she knows that she needs to stay if she wishes to help Melody. Her left hand rests within her jacket pocket, closest to where security and comfort lies.
[break][break]
"Can you help?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,090 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 14:50:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]somewhere he can't simply break into and somewhere cobalion can't reach. it narrows it down by quite a lot, but even then, he knows he has a difficult task ahead.

despite that, there is certainty when he says:

"i can help."

but he sighs.

"why are you in rocket, eris?"