[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
silence[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
apprehension

He can help.
[break][break]
Those words mean more to her than he can ever comprehend. She's happy to give him information within reason but something tells her that he's not as interested in knowing about Melody's situation as he is with hers.
[break][break]
Why?
[break][break]
Because the one who took her family is there. Because they saved her by sheer chance. Because there's no place for her in an orphanage. Because she's found a new home in a place least expected.
[break][break]
"I don't have anywhere else to go." It's the simplest answer she can give, and the only one that allows her to step around the bundle of confusion she holds with regards to that question. Heavy like the broth that bubbles in the pot, she can feel the disappointment arising with each word she speaks.
[break][break]
"There's no one else out there waiting for me."[break]
˙ǝɯ ǝʞᴉl ǝuoǝɯos ɹoɟ uoᴉʇdɯǝpǝɹ ou s,ǝɹǝɥ┴

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 15:06:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]what did they do to her?

"yes, you do."

this isn't the eris he remembers.

"do you remember the woman who dove back down for you at mount chimney? her name's . you two know each other, don't you?"

but then again, he isn't the same person who met her in kanto either.

"there's a life waiting for you outside of rocket."

[attr="class","noodles"] +
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,786 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 15:46:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

Of all the things she expects to hear from Matias, this isn't quite it. To have somewhere else that she can be, to have a place where she can belong.
[break][break]
"Miss Eva... wouldn't want me around... She barely knows me, much less so about well, this."
[break][break]
Eris is scared to hear those words from his mouth, as if he's inviting her to run away from everything she's done. He sounds like he's promising her a way out, but her heart is already focused on the thorns that it bears. Would be disappointed to know she was in Rocket? Would she turn her away? Even if everything worked out, how long would it be until she was left all alone in this world again?
[break][break]
Her thoughts wander to , a beautiful life that's flickering and fading fast. In the brief moments that he's gotten to know her, he's made a place in her heart. Yet he wields a knife in his hands, stabbing at the scars and wounds when she knows that he's reaching an end.
[break][break]
"There's someone I need to save... I can't just leave him behind."
[break][break]
To risk everything if it means letting him survive, to remain stubborn in the face of divinity just to protect those she can reach. She has no power, no authority and no plans as to how she'll do it, but she's desperate enough to cling onto whatever hope there is and whatever precious moments there is left.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 16:14:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"that's not true, eris. she'd want you around. i would, too."

but who is he to her but a stranger.

it's almost pathetic how unsalvageable this situation is, and yet, here he is, trying his best to save her.

"who?"

and why didn't she ask him to save them, too?

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,786 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 7:32:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

Is it okay to believe his words? That despite her background and flaws unseen, someone would actually think to have her around? Part of her wishes to believe but her heart warns her not to fall for promises that hold no grounds.
[break][break]
"You wouldn't if you knew..." She rubs her knuckles numbly, pressing his fingers together as she sucks a breath of air. "They're... really deeply involved. They can't just leave... and if they did, they could die." Stopping for a moment, she considers her explanation for a brief moment. Perhaps, it required a clarification - Some part of her heart didn't want them to think Rocket held onto their bloodthirsty ways.
[break][break]
"They did something... dumb."
[break][break]
Did licking a rock count as such?
[break][break]
"And they're dying to a sickness, one that only Rocket can cure..."
[break][break]
Or at least, help to keep under control lest it consume his personality and soul. Eris has close to no knowledge as to how they reigned in it, but she surmises that letting Chu-e stay among those he was close to helps.
[break][break]
"A- and with that tree in their possession... I thought... maybe it could save them..."
[break][break]
She needs all the information she's allowed to get her hands on, even if it means losing herself to the devils of the deep. Such an idea scares her - her heart quivers when she remembers the dangerous people amongst the ranks - but nothing scares her as much as losing Chu-e.
[break][break]
"You're not here to help me though, you're here to help Miss Melody... so maybe another time."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 11:06:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"whatever sickness is afflicting them, i'm sure we could do as good a job, if not better."

what does rocket have that they don't? what are they lacking? the tree in sootopolis? these questions linger in his mind even as eris shifts the topic back to .

with a sigh, he nods, letting it pass.

"what deal did melody make with them? and why can't i just break in?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,786 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 7:44:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

Could they really save him? She wishes so much for it to be true but somewhere deep down, she knows that Matias is promising something that he can't live up to.
[break][break]
"Her cooperation in exchange for her safety. No one is allowed to harm her without reason. They haven't gotten any info out of her, since she doesn't have any to begin with. Her status is probably the only thing of worth."
[break][break]
Melody had seemed genuine when they'd last talked, and withholding information in a den of hungry lions would surely have gotten her ripped to shreds.
[break][break]
"Once you step into the base, that's it. You'll lose connection with the outside and the only way you can get out is if you fight the admins and the underbosses… Gavin included." The name tastes so bitter in her mouth when placed in this sentence, but she knows to fear his power better than anyone else.
[break][break]
"During that time, you'll be carrying a defenseless Miss Melody. And if you get surrounded, you're not likely to win, Virizion by your side or not."
[break][break]
She pauses, takes a deep breath and forces herself to settle back down.
[break][break]
"Beyond that, I don't want to see them get hurt. They're… not the best people in your eyes but they're still people… they're still my family…"
[break][break]
Chained by emotions, unable to shake the guilt that drips from her tongue. She's gotten attached to people that she shouldn't have and she's pleading for others to listen to her unreasonable requests.
[break][break]
What a horrible twist of fate this truly was, to have found comfort in those who had originally snatched it away.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 13:44:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it isn't the first time matias has promised something he can't live up to, so maybe it's a good thing eris doesn't remember him nor the promise he had once made to her.

it's a promise he broke.

they're still my family.

as sad as it might be, he chooses not to comment on it.

"and where is their base?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,786 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 14:10:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

"You should know that could get me killed. If they ever find out, and they most likely will." She murmurs, reaching for her glass of water if only to cool the heat upon her fingertips. Just like before, this question remains something that she may not speak about without thinking it through. But she fears that Matias will not heed her warnings, has a deep-seated dread in her chest that cannot be erased.
[break][break]
"You'd be better off not picking fights in Lugia's domain. She watches anything that happens to Gavin very closely."
[break][break]
As she had done when Yveltal attempted to end them in the forest and in Sootopolis, no doubt.
[break][break]
"If anything, it'd be better to contact the underbosses and meet them a location where Virizion will be able to help."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 11:34:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]lugia's domain.

he's not unfamiliar with the legend but he'd have to do more research after this.

"okay."

with a sigh, he nods.

"i'll handle it."

easier said than done, that much he knows.

"but if you're ever in trouble, eris..."

he pulls out a convenient business card, one he recently had made for his elite four position. he slides it over to her. on it is his name, email address, and more importantly, his phone number.

"call."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 20:24:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz knows that he doesn't have much to add to all this. He was a means to get into contact with the other as Eris didn't have a way of doing it herself. So he lets her explain everything. Not saying anything about the whole she has no where to go because he knows he has offered her a place before. Thought also thanks to Team Rocket he no longer has a place so well done there. [break][break]

Though at the mention of someone she cared for being sick he has a suspicion about who. Well there was no suspicion he very well knows who. "Rocket only knows how to make people sick, not cure them," he can't help but comment because he knows Rocket is to blame for 's condition. Well the first condition, he has no clue about the now of things. [break][break]

When Lugia is mentioned he perks once more. After having been attacked he's done research but all he could really find was legends. "Silph," because using first names in business like this was still foreign to him, "Lugia is known as the 'Guardian of the Seas,'" he informs because for him that meant somewhere near the water, though seeing as they now had the island of Sootopolis it could just refer to that. Something was better than nothing though.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,786 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 9:53:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
silence[break][break]

[break]
apprehension

"They're keeping him stable. They have to be able to cure him..." It's hard hearing such things from Razz, mainly because he knows how Rocket operate. At least, how they operated in the past. Her fists clench tight even as she forces herself to take a breath, sheer terror still coursing deep through her veins.
[break][break]
She doesn't want to think about it.
[break][break]
The fact that Razz and Matias catch on, even if only by a little is comforting enough for her. She just hopes that they won't act too rashly with this new information they've been given.
[break][break]
"I-" Her eyes flick to the business card, hesitant in taking such a lifeline. "I'll be fine."
[break][break]
She reassures, but are those words for Matias or herself?
[break][break]
"Please... just... don't chase after Gavin. Lugia can be scary, but there are much scarier monsters out there."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 14:09:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"guardian of the seas."

at this, he scoffs, but it does at least give him prized information that the league desperately needs. he'll still need to do a bit of research after this.

still, he nods his head towards razz, appreciative.

when eris refuses to take the business card, he simply slides it closer towards her with a reassuring smile.

"i wouldn't worry, eris. i caught gavin once and i'll do it again."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,786 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 9:56:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Once she leaves this place, what will become of her? If trying to rope Matias into saving Melody wasn't enough, giving them hints would surely spell the end for her. She's scared and she isn't, every part of her being both anticipates and dreads the end.
[break][break]
And yet, she still has to grab the card, if only to get Matias off her back. She doesn't take a second glance at it, only tucks it into her pocket. While there's confidence in his words, reality is a cruel and unforgiving mistress. No matter what tricks he may try to pull, won't let himself get caught again.
[break][break]
"Stay safe, Matias." is all that she can offer.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hideaway
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 4:27:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: