POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 20:46:08 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody's song was over now, and a majority of the guests clapped for her. She let out a small smile, glad that everyone enjoyed her song. [break][break]
She looked around the room awkwardly as she no longer hhad anyone to really talk to at the moment, it was then she saw a familiar face in the crowd. It was , she made her way over to him to have some little chitchat. "Hey, whatcha drinking?" she asked him as she snuck up behind him hoping that he'd talk to her and not ostracize her due to recent news.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 20:57:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Give nothing away. Mint’s smile is relaxed, almost sleepy as he tried to hide away his concern and his determination. Just because he felt like shit, sometimes, didn’t mean he needed Artemis to deal with it. “I’m glad, he was a little anxious earlier.” Mint replied gently, looking at his partner. Gelato was busy leaning into Reve’s hand, eager to offer whatever comfort he could. “Gelato~ He’s my special guy, haha. I’m Mint by the way, nice to meet you.” He said gesturing at himself. He was pretty sure that Espeon next to Reve was Solaris. So maybe they did know Artemis. That only confirmed his thoughts on Reve. [break][break]

He looked up at Reve, staring quietly and he does something that may have been across the line. But there’s alcohol in his veins and he would turn back to that excuse should he be told otherwise. Even in the low light, he sees a wetness at the corner of the ginger’s eyes. “Ah…you’ve got something…” he murmured as he reached out to delicately wipe whatever tears were threatening to escape from his new friend’s face. It’s an action entirely too intimate, but things like shame can’t hold him back right now. Not when he needed to do this, and push for this. [break][break]

“Sorry-” he faked a hiccup, retracting to cover his mouth. “I’m a little…dizzy, but I don’t want to leave him alone.” He said nodding over at Artemis. He looked back to Reve. “And I think….that you’d look so pretty twirling in your dress, c-can you keep Artemis company while I take a break?” Mint had no intention of going back. He wanted Artemis to enjoy this with someone who wanted him just as much, not waste his time a friend who'd made bad decisions. He gave Reve a small wink before looking back down at the pokemon. Despite his calm, and his smile there’s something in his words that seem to indicate this isn’t a question, but an order. “Solaris, want to keep me and Gelato company?” he asked already moving his attention elsewhere. He wasn’t going to argue about it, he would make this match happen.

[break][break]

+ @artemis + post 18 [break][break]

- Introduces hismelf to Reve [break]
- totally caresses his face to clean his tears up [break]
- offers to swap with Reve [break]
- gonna hang out with the pokemon while he goes MATCHMAKER MATCHMAKER MAKE ME A MATCH [break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 20:58:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Up this high so far above all the troubles of the world down below Amor was captivated not just by the stars twinkling in the sky, but the way the meteoroids streaked across the sky. They were beautiful, breathtaking, and he could feel the pull to their beauty like gravity was was drawing him closer to them. His teal eyes lit up with the flashes of starlight across the sky, and he was pulled out of his revelry by the voice of his date. She had made a wish on the stars, and then turned to speak to him to make a wish, and to make it important like hers. What a novel idea...

Make a wish, that was the custom wasn't it. When you saw a shooting star it was to hope, and dream for something that was far beyond your reach, but was there anything truly out of reach for him? The answer was probably no. He had enough money that not much of anything was actually beyond his grasp if he wanted it badly enough. So what could a man like him wish for? The answer was simple he wanted power, but not just any power he wanted the ability to see them one more time. To hug them, and tell them how scared he was without them around, that he felt like he was constantly one misstep away from becoming the possible worst version of himself. He wondered how different he might be if he still had them. So quietly in his heart he wished for the ability to see his parents one more time.

He knew it would never come true, not unless he got the power he sought after so desperately, but like a small boy he could still dream, and reach out for those stars, couldn't he? HIs wish was silent, but he still wished it nonetheless, and he put on his normal amused smile at the womans wish near him. There was no shame in wishing for something like that, though he was curious as to what she meant about 'again', but it was not his place as a stranger to try, and unravel someone else's history. If they met again after this party then perhaps they would learn more about each other, and if they never saw each other again, then they were only meant to exist together in this moment.

"Well here's to hoping both of our wishes come true..." He said smiling at her in his normal easy manner, though he became silent afterward. Thinking about the road that he had paved in order to achieve all that he had.

Amor used "breathtaking"
Amor used "gravity"
Amor made a wish.
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 21:15:47 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He perked up immediately as he the pinkette came to greet him. It seemed she’d snuck away form her little entourage after that entrance. “Mi belleza, Melody!! Nothing yet, I’ve got a good buzz going on.” He’s once again relieved to see her, unharmed, in the flesh. Especially after the kidnapping, but he’s not about to bring it up now. Instead, the blonde goes in for a hug, as kissed her on the cheek. “How’ve you been? Finally done performing for the night?” he asked having heard her singing as well as spotting her by the piano player earlier during the party. [break][break]

“Mira, Melody, my date .” He said, carefully taking Artie’s hand as he introduced him. “Artie, this is Melody. I used to be her personal trainer, but uhh…now we’re friends you know?” he said grinning at the shorter blonde. “Oh! That’s drink! Let me get you something sweet. Or do you go for the hard stuff?” he asked, turning to the bar to order some drinks for them. “You having fun tonight, I hope?” he added, concern tinging his words.

[break][break]

+ + post 7 [break][break]

- happy to see melody, finally [break]
- introduces her to artie [break]
- offers to get them both drinks [break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

he/him
forty-three
it's whatever
grunt
2 height
2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
45 posts
victor evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victor
victor evans
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 23:03:51 GMT
victor evans Avatar

it was complicated to think that tonight was just another date. it was. and it wasn't. it was the solidification of a baseline at the very least that had been watery previous. but victor's self was falling into place. "you can choose where we go, if you want." but that was about all ruslan could probably do. after all he didn't have the money to pay for anything and he didn't have the means to really make it. meaning wherever they went victor would be the one footing the bill. and he was fine with that. "you aren't getting cold are you?" he didn't want ruslan to get sick after all.

bothering

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 0:13:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
for a second, artemis wonders if he should go to the wall. he doesn't know how long mint would talk to reve, isn't sure if he even really wants to dance anymore. but he also really doesn't want to disappear on mint without telling them where he is. and solaris is next to reve and mint, and they're the only two people he knows. actually knows- seems nice, but he's lost track of her, and the stubborn part of her doesn't want to cling to a stranger because his two friends are too busy talking.

or at least that's what artemis had thought. what he had hoped; that they were just friends, and mint had spotted him to talk, and they could share some jokes about having a mutual friend and not even knowing until now. but he's wrong, because mint had reached forward to wipe at reve's face, and it's too intimate to be just a friend thing—

the realization doesn't hurt as much as when artemis thought mint was dead, but he thinks it may be a close second. he should have known, from how mint would set him up with people; none of it had added up to it ever being requited, and...a bitter, tiny voice in the back of his mind tells him that he should have known when mint faked his death, that he shouldn't have expected anything different when he ran into them again.

he doesn't know what's keeping him from crying, because it's sure not some stubborn desire not to be seen like that. he knows the telltale sting of tears, though, and he tries to look like he's fixing something on his sleeve instead of trying to put off crying. but the wall is closer, and nobody's really paying attention to it, and he finds himself making his way to stand near it instead of going to mint and reve and solaris by extension. he wishes, then, that solaris wasn't so close to them; if she hadn't been, maybe he could have just gotten the espeon and went home. he doesn't really feel like dancing anymore.

8/11
TLDR:
- whoops artemis is on his own on the dance floor
- whoops he thinks mint and reve are in gay love
- he's heartbroken and decides to go to the wall so he can cry
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 0:14:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

normally, lulu would have withdrawn from him, at least inwardly, in such a moment of his insecurity. instead, with their palms pressed, moving together, she found herself unable to escape—and it wasn’t the worst thing in the world.

“never?”

she looked up at him with a smile that was almost too gentle for lulu. maybe it was part of her disguise.

“that’s a shame. i’ve always enjoyed it.”
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 0:14:09 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“I will t-then…” he stated, already wondering where exactly he could take them. Or well, ask to be taken. “I have a c-couple places in m-mind.” Hoenn had a lot of cool things to do that opened up once you have money. Fancy that. And considering Victor was about to put him under contract and had chosen the last couple of places they’d gone to, he figured it was time to demand a little more from him. [break][break]

He shook his head at the question. It really was dark if Victor couldn’t tell how flushed Lana was. “No. Y-You’re like…a heater.” He explained. The proximity to him had certainly kept him warm, whether it was his own embarrassment or Victor just putting out enough heat for the both of them. Either way it wasn’t all bad. Not like Lana was sweating….much. He’d already gotten stressed enough before because of the fight. “I don’t really g-get sick actually. Just some sniffling…maybe a light f-fever.” He’d become surprisingly resistant to the common cold at least. Better for him since he often didn’t really have a way to take care of himself. Pokemon Center Chanseys could only do so much for you.

[break][break]

+ hehehe post #17

tl'dr [break][break]

- say hello to the 3rd time lana has ever felt slight comfort in his life [break]
- the tibbulas give off massive heat ok [break]
- making conversation [break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

verbatim

he/him
forty-three
it's whatever
grunt
2 height
2 height
awards
45 posts
victor evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victor
victor evans
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 0:22:18 GMT
victor evans Avatar

gently he began to brush his fingers through ruslan's hair. it was soft and nice. the shampoo he'd been getting him was working nicely. "we can go wherever you want. though it will have to be in between my work time." since he needed to make money to get lana everything his heart desired. and more. always more.

"if you start to feel ill you need to tell me, so that i can get you checked." there would be no more chansey's looking over lana if victor could have his way. he'd make sure he had the best of medical treatment. "i don't want anything to happen to you." he continued to pet his hair, content with sitting here like this.

bothering

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 0:33:37 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She smiled at his date before remembering him "Oh! I remember you!" she exclaimed as she recognized from the tournament! "You're the one with the honedge right?! Your battle was my weirdest one!" she continued "But that didn't mean it was bad or anything I was just really thrown off with that fighting style, I couldn't get enough of it after!" she said scratching the back of her head [break][break]

Andres then asked if he wanted a drink "Sure! Anything sweet works for me! I'm having fun, it seems like the party enjoyed my song." she added as she spoke to andres once more "What about you guys? You having fun?"

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 1:31:19 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The moment Victor began playing with his hair again he felt something tingle up his spine and through his scalp. It happened quickly before settling into just an overall pleasantness. If he weren’t being held, he might’ve flinched away. He tried very hard to keep looking at the sky, not wanting to know the expression Victor wore as he did this. Surely, it was a bit of a tease. “I-I’m in no rush…gives me m-more time to p-plan.” What was a little waiting for a nice day? He’d waited years for a nice change of pace before he left home after all. [break][break]

“I-I think I’m mostly hungry…” Lana said with a small laugh as he attempted to inject humor into what felt like a very serious proposal. It almost scared him, really. Medical expenses? That could rack up quickly, couldn’t it? He didn’t want Victor to bother. “Nothing will.” Lana assured him, gentle as Victor pet him. He didn’t want him to stop, even if the sentiment the man expressed just now felt a little too intense for knowing him barely a week. But then again, when had Victor not been like this. He’d chock it all up to being eager to start their relationship together. “I a-avoid trouble for the m-most part.” Lana didn’t understand how fucking ironic this sentence was.

[break][break]

+ hehehe post #18

tl'dr [break][break]

- he is vibing he is contnet [break]
- victor foudn the cat button [break]
- making conversation [break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 1:50:50 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

A delightful new acquaintance corrected her tentacle count. “It was gone as soon as I’d pulled my wits together,” Chryssa said to the exceedingly well-informed , then tilted her head to the side. “They?”

She didn’t have time to probe “Ruby” any further—a newcomer had come to bask in the light of her attention. Radiant, Chryssa turned on . “Oh, but of course. I’m from Sinnoh, so it’s second nature to me,” she said to the man, then stopped.

A shadow seemed to cross her eyes.

“That word..."

The girl turned back to so fast that her hair wrapped all the way around her face. She brushed it away impatiently, trying to shake off the sense of deep disquiet that had settled over her. “Prophecy? I think not. Surely I said... Poverty. She glanced sympathetically at  , adding quickly.  “No offense intended, John.” She’d seen his high school.

“...But as it happens, there was a prophecy, now that I think about it,” Chryssa continued, rendering her earlier statement totally pointless, “It was actually quite personal. Lady problems and all that,” she added indifferently, “But there is a word that’s been… eating at me.”

Chryssa ate a piece of shrimp to demonstrate.

“…Gathering,” she said, her mouth still full.

open for lake trio interaction at the shrimp table

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 1:54:16 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres turned to Artie, tilting his head curiously. “Oh? Sounds like a fun match if anything.” Andres said, looking back at his friend and grinning. He hadn’t seen too many of the HST matches. Andres hadn’t been that interested in participating really. But he had been into the surge of torists that happened during the summer. Especially all the cute new faces that appeared on the beach over the course of those months. [break][break]

The blonde turned to the bartender perusing through their limited options. Unfortunately, they couldn’t order mojitos. No mint. But screwdrivers were an option. “Hopefully this is sweet enough, for ya’ll.” He said as he ordered three. He’d probably nurse his for now. “Of course, they did! As expected from the multitalented Miss Miro~” the blonde added. Andres let out a small laugh. “Well, I haven’t been making the best first impressions so maybe Artie won’t bring me to big parties anymore, buuuut I’m still having a blast.” He explained. “I’ve never seen a meteor shower before. They move kinda weird don’t they?”

[break][break]

+ + post 8 [break][break]

- orders melody and artie some drinks [break]
- praising melody [break]
- mentions the meteor shower and how they're kinda weird looking [break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 6:37:23 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"never."

which made this his first dance. he smiled at the thought. it was a smile that only seemed to grow at the sight of hers.

focusing on her, his movements became less stiff, less robotic, and slowly, he started to relax.

"where did you learn?"

notes
in disguise
dancing with
@soiree
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 10:33:19 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

Angelo's words are met with a quiet exhale, amusement fading to allow for something far less civilized to peek through. A shiver follows the path of roughened digits up her torso. Soon, the captain shuns the view of the meteor shower, eyelids fluttering shut to bask instead in the tantalizing drag of nails over sun-kissed skin. 

It's only at the sound of his mischief, whispered lovingly against curls of gold, that a niggling voice rises in the back of her head. But it isn't until Angelo's dipping her into the darkness below that alarm jolts through her at the sudden shift in gravity.

Immediately, hands scramble to hold on to Angelo. An arm goes over his broad shoulders, tethering her to him. Legs hook tightly around his waist, muscles pulled taut to bring him to the very edge along with her.

Boom, boom, boom. The rush washes over her mercilessly, kicking rationality aside to make way for a feral baring of teeth.

"If I fall, you're going right down with me, Angel." The growl that slips, rough, past her throat isn't enough to disguise the breathlessness in her voice. The way silver melts into mercury, overflowing with the taste of danger. 

Wavering between promise and threat, Skyler pulls herself up to meet Angelo's lips. Uncaring for the abyss below. Or the one above.

Teetering on the edge in more ways than one.

tldr
- :sweats: 

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing