lumia peura Avatar
star soiree
excitable crowd!!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]she's trying okay,,,

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
One slip up after another, it's clear that she's losing her cool though she's given herself this pep talk so many times before. Ren quietly places a palm against her cheek, turning her head towards his before promptly slamming his forehead against hers. In doing so, mini Dreepies are shaken from the cannons, each cooing as they spiral and dance around the flock of Delibird.

If Lumia hadn't been close enough to tears back then, she most certainly was now. Rubbing her forehead only does so much in easing the pain, her bottom lip bitten as she gives Ren a look. And he returns nothing but a soft sigh, gesturing to the two strangers with a flick of his tail.

Talk to them.

She has to take a breath to regather her thoughts, quelling the waves of emotions before she lets it all out.

"I- Uhm... I- if you want me to call you Locke, then uhm! Just call me Lumia! Or Lumie, like Lars does..." Of course, her eyes flicker to for a brief moment, uncertain if she should be directly telling him to do the same. Maybe he won't be comfortable with doing so... she really shouldn't force him to do anything!

There's so much that goes on in her mind but in that instant where she seeks an out, she finds one standing right before her eyes.

"Those are cute Meowstic..." She whispers, shyly waving to the felines. "Does they have a name?"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 16:40:11 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

A brighter future? Violet leaned over slightly, to the woman near her at the bar that had said that. Naturally, the person reacting to the sight was more interesting than the sight itself. After all, she had come here to watch people and to listen, picking up gossip and information here and there with casual ease. Others always had such loose tongues on occasions like this, it was not even funny. However, she had not gotten anything actionable so far, just a bit more relationship mapping for those among the attendees that she knew and who were not in amazing disguises. Which, naturally meant that she had missed some of them.
[break][break]
But on the other hand, she could get to know some other people. Like Miss Brighter Future here, who admittedly had a rather exotic look going on there. They both had platinum hair at best, but where she could not get a tan for the life of her, this woman seemed of the more sun-kissed variety. Which made her interesting already.
Yeah, Vio was a little shallow. But she had no one to justify herself to, at least not in that moment. “Mind if I join in? I, too, am very much hoping for a brighter future,” she simply introduces herself to the two that did not look exceedingly intimate, and therefore approachable. Then again, her own blue dress had probably dissuaded a person here and there, alongside with the somewhat icy theme she had going on. But she figured that would have little effect when she herself chatted someone up.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 18:25:17 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She was more or less amused by how much of a mess he was. How his shirt was probably missing a button, and his hair was more or less everywhere. She could scarcely see his eyes at this point. Casey offered a tsk-tsk-tsk, and saw fit to play a little. "Hide? Haven't you seen everything already?"

He bit his lip and thought for a minute. As much as this was... pretty much everything he wanted, the two were stuck in their little tug of war. Taking turns pushing eachother's buttons. Neither could really be always on.

...He couldn't sustain his confidence either. In any real sense. He was still haunted by all the things he didn't do tonight.

Her stammer returned. She felt his hands and beamed at him. Casey put his chin to his chest, then tilted his head back to whip the hair out of his face. "You just had to show up and be yourself. That's all I want."

As corny as it was, it came from the heart. Similarly...

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see something amidst the sea of people in the ballroom. A familiar mop of black hair, disappearing below a pair of shoulders at the bar. A man more or less bowing to outside sources of stress in his life. Casey raised a hand to hold Summer closer, and another to cup by his mouth. He turned to face this familiar face that he was at risk of losing again, and opted to yell a little to get his point across. "...Danny?! It's been six months, man. How have you been?"
confess
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 20:40:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MOSSDEEP STAR SOIREE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT THREAD
SETTING: MID-SEPTEMBER
MOSSDEEP CITY

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r0f3su3b151yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break]
THE METEOR SHOWER REACHES ITS PEAK. Across the heavens, streaks of beautiful light soar among the stars. A breathtaking sight for many— even for those used to studying their 11-12 year cycles. After all, this time, the meteor shower is the clearest and brightest it has ever been.[break][break]

Wishes are made under this celestial weave of shooting stars. Desires are thrown to the sky and as this beautiful reprieve from the disasters of Hoenn allow the party-goers some peace of mind, slowly, something begins to go awry. The meteors come closer. And closer. One almost seems to touch the trees— but one may mistake it for the angle and perspective of one's position.[break][break]

[break][break]

Such hypotheses are swiftly broken when a meteor breaks off and strikes the courtyard. There is no explosion. No dirt or gravel hurled from the point of impact. Instead, what sounds like the breaking of glass, pierces everyone's ears. More meteors fall, striking the same general area as if some isolated gravitational force is pulling them this way. From the crash site, pink mist begins to spill out violently. It fills a large portion of the area— but it remains contained in a specific space despite it being pink gas...[break][break]

Again, Dr. Holo is quick to speak, moving into the courtyard, voice still connected to the speakers. "Careful! This is dream mist!" She walks toward the swelling of bright, colourful gas. "This gas comes from the Interdream Zone... an extradimensional space, separate from ours. Are we able to interface... with it?"[break][break]

THE INTERDREAM ZONE

NEW MECHANIC

EVERYONE WITHIN THE SOIREE, whether they are inside the building or not, will find some segment of the pink DREAM MIST to interact with. They may enter it directly or not.[break][break]

Gazing at the DREAM MIST will reveal images of what the characters DESIRE whether they are physical objects, people, or Pokemon, or physical representations of abstract wishes. Others can see them too.[break][break]

Your characters may choose to ENTER THE DREAM MIST TO ENTER THE INTERDREAM ZONE, a separate dimension entirely. They may enter it in the MAIN THREAD or enter it in SEPARATE THREADS IN THIS BOARD. Just ensure that you tag their titles with (DREAM).[break][break]

Eventually, your characters WILL BECOME LOST IN THE MIST. Stay tuned for a mechanic in the main thread (or in your personal threads) that will help your characters escape. Be aware, you do not need to participate in the dream mist/interdream zone shenanigans.[break][break]

Within the INTERDREAM ZONE, your characters will be able to physically interact with their DESIRES. However, something is surely amiss... the dimension does not seem stable.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 21:07:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

giselle had been left alone for the moment, something that didn't really bother her since there seemed to be so much else going on. the mist that had begun to swirl around the floor and herself had ended up near her. though she supposed that was true for everyone. it was pretty, and she liked it. so much so that she stepped closer to one of the larger clouds of it, thinking she saw a flash of red, or maybe a darker pink, or maybe brown, within the mist. "wait..." and so she stepped forward, ready to see what was really inside. flashes of kisses and of her being on top circled around her head. glimpses of a future where she explored and moved forward with her dreams. all of them. she was strong in this place, comforted, she was everything she wanted to be here...

in the fog immediately lets go
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,666 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 21:43:26 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
As Hideo listened to , , and talk, he felt something get pushed into his hand by his Ambipom. Soft, squishy, moist, small. ”Did you just give me a shrimp?” Hideo asked. This got him a slightly-damp pat on the head. Well, might as well get some himself before it’s all in Doug.

Stuffing the little shrimp into his mouth, Hideo was pulled along to the shrimp table, finding a number of other little pieces of food. With his own stomach fairly empty, Hideo helped himself to an assortment of little snacks, most of which he liked pretty well.

Then what sounded like shattering glass. Hideo’s Ambipom and Beheeyem were quick to cover him and he held his Meltan close, but no glass came their way.

Instead, a strange pink fog came their way. Hideo could hear Dr. Holo announce something, but it was hard to parse her words though the sudden chaos and ear-ringing. And yet, he swore he could still hear something. He didn’t know what it was, but it sounded right. Perfect. He felt like he had to find it, a strange compulsion pushing him to follow.

So he walked forward, towards whatever this was, his Pokemon following him.

Summary: Hideo is brought to the shrimp table.  However, once the mist covers the area, he finds himself drawn into it.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 22:23:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
As if on cue with Gavin's previous remark, the lights dim and cast his lover into shadow. Rocket's underboss smiles, devious, the hand that had been curled around 's back now sliding along the curve of his hip. Deft fingers toy with the hem of Temp's shirt, displacing fabric to brush against skin — slow, teasing.

His thumb hooks against Temp's waistband as his lips find the shell of his lover's ear.

Dr. Holo's voice rings clear through the observatory.

"A wish, hm? I can think of a few things I want..."

Teeth graze Temp's earlobe before Gavin retracts. They can't miss the shower, after all.

He's a hell of a tease.

... As for what Gavin truly wishes for?

Freedom. Power. Control.

When the meteors strike and leave pink mist in their wake, such desires take hold in abstracts. The familiar office of the Rocket boss, vacant, with the burning ruby glare of his patron beyond.

To answer to no one but himself.

post #10
still bein' gay with temp
immediately entranced by the dream mist
gavin doesn't want much, only absolute control over everything in his life
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 22:29:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“galar.”

it was a pleasant moment. she became lost in it—until the shatter of glass, or what sounded like it. the swirling of pink mist, and the warning that came almost too late over the speaker. she stumbled, gripping his hand lightly for support when she turned to witness exactly what she’d been daydreaming about before.

well. sort of. she’d imagined more fire and gore.

it was shocking. there was likely some panic surrounding, but somehow, not from lulu. her heart thrummed in her chest as she watched the mist (almost too familiar) curl around ankles.

an eater of dreams, and an investigator of mystery by nature, she gravitated towards it, leaving theo’s hand behind.

as she stepped in, she saw rubble. in particular, the front entrance of the silph. co. building, crumbled at her feet. surrounding it were the bodies of zygarde, urshifu, heatran, zeraora, zarude, shaymin, moltres, articuno, tapu bulu, tapu lele…

lulu found herself with a fist around the neck of a woman with white hair. she threw her towards , who stood there bleeding with his arm off, eaten away to the shoulder by whatever ailed him. before the mishandled form of his lady could reach him, however, a megalopolan ran out of left field, and attacked viciously. they ate her face clean off, before running away to find their next victim.

she screamed murder, and fell at his feet.

a gigantic guzzlord stomped past, picking up the fallen corpse of arceus and swallowing it whole.

lulu grinned.
note: lulu is still in disguise with a blonde wig and blue contacts and would be difficult to recognize.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 0:37:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"What's wrong with seeing it again?" she retorted with a sly look, pursing her lips at him as she cocked her head to the side. "Do you think I could get enough of you, Casey? I don't think so."

Summer watched him flip his hair out of his face, like a model posing for the camera. She bit her lip, glancing off to the side almost shyly, though her smile was still evident on her lips. "If that's what you desire, I will give it to you."

She allowed him to hold her closer, resting her head against his chest as he called out to someone. "Someone you're friends with?" she asked, raising a brow curiously.

Then there was a sound of glass shattering, causing her to jump and look around.

Instead of someone cleaning the area, she noticed pink mist flowing throughout the room. Summer's first thought was that someone was trying to poison the guests there - her father? He wouldn't do that, would he. But, as Dr. Holo's words rang out, she allowed herself to relax.

Though, staring at it, she began to see things appear. Things that were clear to her and that were not as obvious.

First, Summer saw herself with . The two siblings were embracing tightly, and they seemed happy. Like they had never argued a day in their lives. Knox looked healthy, not too skinny, and was beside him looking equally as glad to be there. They were laughing. They were outside, free from hiding.

When she blinked, her father appeared, standing behind jail bars. Clearly, he was not pleased, but a sense of relief overcame her. Summer knew that she and Knox were safe. That Casey wouldn't become a target of Prescott Sr. to get her to do what he pleased.

Speaking of Casey...

There he stood, in front of her. But wasn't he just beside her? But, every time he spoke to her, it was just pure, adoring love that she craved. Summer couldn't help but begin to reach out towards him, forgetting that this was just her desire standing in front of her and that the real Casey stood right beside her.

Until she tried to speak, and he vanished.

"What..." She looked around, seeing the real, physical Casey. "What was that?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 1:05:22 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]he rises and she turns at the motion, following suit until they're close enough to start their owed dance.

and isn't it unfortunate that it never comes.

instead, meteors fall closer and closer until they're pounding into the ground. she expects the earth to shake, to fade into nothing with impact. and that, too, never comes.

pink mist coils and curls throughout the event. it's odd, familiar yet not. she tilts her head, watching as a particular puff of it comes closer. and maybe just to test a theory, she exhales her own psychic terrain. it's different in a way she can't place. sure, the color is practically the same but this new mist?

it comes with a pit in her stomach and the trembling of her hands.

she glances toward for a moment, confusion completed etched into her features by now. tentatively, she tugs at his hand, as if inviting him to follow.

faintly, a voice calls out. a single word, a single name. her name. it's familiar, loving, heart wrenching.

her grip on remy's hand loosens and she's gasping.

even as she's shifting closer to the mist, she can feel the tears beginning to fall.

star soiree.
outfit hehe
gonna dance with remy when pink dream mist comes,
v confused bc that ain't her mist, goes into it anyway,
alex :catto:

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 3:01:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elliott snorted, raising his brow. He tilted Cian in the direction he wanted to go, shaking his head. "I don't care, bro. Didn't you listen to me when we talked about this before?" he asked.

He followed his gaze to the crowd of people. "I don't do well with new people."

The shattering noise startled him, causing him to let go of Cian's hand and stop dancing. "The hell was that?"

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 4:03:19 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''Weren't you listening to this lass?'' 's question was answered with another question. His desire was to not be distracted for long. , , and continued the discussion just over his shoulder. That being said, Chryssa seemed to be stonewalling, deflecting from what she had said earlier.
[break][break]
Or that's how it looked to him.
[break][break]
Did she really see anything or is she fucking bonkers? Was he? Then she flipped the script back. While she did not share what her prophesy was, there was mention of a word. And for a moment a shiver fired up his spine only to be disappointed when he didn't hear the one he had suspected. So there were differences?
[break][break]
Gathering darkness... Or darkness gathering. The thought of the word made him wince. How to reciprocate the kindness without being linked directly to anything? After all, if the League, or the Rockets, or learned of what he, they all, knew, then any one of the organizations could whisk him away in the dead of night to grill him for his knowledge.
[break][break]
And none of those people were responsible enough to know in his eyes.
[break][break]
'''Gathering', eh? I feel like this is some shit that should be looked into. Where can you typically be reached if I find out anything?'' An anonymous letter, or at least anonymous enough to carry a certain degree of plausible deniability would do nicely. He could just mail her the word and set up a drop box for her response, if any.
[break][break]
There isn't much time for stalling of his own as the meteor shower increasing in proximity and spectacle is starting to draw a lot of attention. Something sounds like it explodes outside. However there's no shattering glass, or hot debris. Dr. Holo started shouting about a mist, and sure enough, it's seeping into the ballroom.
[break][break]
They needed to get out of here.
[break][break]
''Hideo, let's blow this popsicl-'' As turned to fetch the boy, he saw only the cloud. ''Bloody hell.'' Turning, a step was almost made before he stopped himself. No, he may as well continue. Holding his breath, as if that would help, he vanished inside the mist and found himself robbed of vision. ''Damn it. I can't see shit in here.'' Now he knew how felt.
[break][break]
''Doug! Did you see where Hideo disappeared to?'' Turning to look back, he saw the gym leader smiling back in his direction, seemingly unbothered by the loss of their mutual friend. ''While you look for him, I am going to speak to some of the others here about some serious investigations into the internal workings of the League.''
[break][break]
Tilting his head to the side slightly, Andy blinked.
[break][break]
''I know I've brushed off a lot of your complaints, but I finally get what you're saying. If corruption spins out of control, not only is the organization meant to defend us slowly devolving into Rocket, they're also no better. I can't let that happen. It's my duty. I understand.'' Andy stood stone still with his mouth sagging open slightly.
[break][break]
''R-Right.'' What exactly did this mist do again? Turning, the Galarian limped forwards and found that his leg no longer ached. Taking another step to confirm, and then another, the cane was discarded onto the floor as he continued forward. It wasn't questioned. ''Hideo?'' Came the call again as he glanced around.
[break][break]
''Unf!'' Stumbling back after bumping into someone, the youth looked up to find . The man's passive expression remained on his face, but somehow seemed far less severe. ''Blackadder. I am glad I ran into you. I have been considering our last encounter. On review, I could see you were trying to make light of a stressful situation and were frayed from your first combat experience.''
[break][break]
Andy took a step back.
[break][break]
''You are too young to see it, but you performed admirably given the circumstances. The League thanks you for your service. While I think your criticisms are crass, I agree the League should really strive to live up to the ideals on which it was founded rather than langushing as a tool of convenience and control. I will encourage the rest of the Council to this end. I understand''
[break][break]
There was no way. With another step, and then another, the trainer wheeled from the mountainous councilman and charged deeper through the pink world. All he could see was mist and he wanted to get out of it. Somehow the edge, the end, just couldn't be found. It hadn't seemed this dense before. The ballroom could only be so big, but there was nothing within to guide him, nothing to allow him to get his bearings.
[break][break]
It had all disappeared.
[break][break]
''Going somewhere?'' Spinning in place to find the source of the voice, his eyes fell upon . Huffing, Blackadder didn't move. This was the last person he wanted to see right now. It wasn't the time for games. ''I see you've got your feet back under you? I'm sure you remember our little bargain, hm?'' No answer came, as he was unsure what was even happening.
[break][break]
''You know, maybe I wasn't being fair. I heard you talking to that church girl. I know about your little dream with the Azelf. No one will believe you, but I think Giratina and I might be able to help, if you beg him nicely. Maybe there's too many secrets floating about that all to well obscure the coming destruction of everything, me included. As much as they're worthless any other time, perhaps an open trade with other people can keep us all from being blasted into oblivion. I understand.''
[break][break]
While it was exactly what he desired, this was the last person he wanted to explain about the Darkest Day.
[break][break]
''Andy?'' A familiar voice called. When he turned to find it and looked back, Fairburne was gone. ''Andy Blackadder.'' Sauntering slowly in its direction, a door loomed out of the mist. Cautiously, as if whatever was on the other side might kill him, he twisted the knob and pushed it aside. ''Edmund Andrew Blackadd- Oh. There you are.'' His apron clad mother turned from where something was sizzling on the stove.
[break][break]
The room before him was the kitchen in the Blackadder Estate back in Galar. Besides manning the stove, his older brother and his sister sat at fine wooden table nearby, along with a man obscured by the unfolded issue of Wyndon Today strung between each hand. Could it be...? Each step inside was methodical. Each had a plate of food in front of them, a full breakfast upon each. He could smell the eggs. The chill of the Wyndon morning make him shiver.
[break][break]
''Arceus Andy, what took you so long? Your breakfast will get cold.'' Celia's hands rested on her hips. ''Man can't start the day proper on a cold breakfast. Liable to spoil the whole rotten time of it.'' He didn't need to see the face. The voice was enough even though he hadn't heard it in years. The steps towards the table were the slowest he had ever taken in his life.
[break][break]
Celia only watched, his siblings ate at their own servings without notice. No one mentioned his fine evening wear. No one pointed out the brace peaking out on his right leg. Andy had forgotten about them. Tentatively his fingers grasped the back of the chair. The lacquered finish felt as real as anything. Pulling the chair out, he slumped into it. Another glance was cast around the room.
[break][break]
He couldn't believe it.
[break][break]
''Don't sit there gawking at my hard work. Eat up.'' But all he could bring himself was stare at it. It looked delicious. It smelled delicious. He couldn't say anything. He couldn't move a muscle. Everything was concentrated on trying to swallow the lump in his throat. ''You know son, I've been talking some things over with your mother.'' The page on the newspaper turned.
[break][break]
''I know we've always been a, well, a historical minded family, with our pursuits and our studies on the past. Now I know you're into computer programming, Arceus knows why, and you've got your heart set on it. Now I've done some thinking and at the end of the day, a Blackadder branching out into other fields can only enhance our legacy, if you conduct yourself properly.'' The pages tuned again.
[break][break]
''Please don't waste your talent on simple things like games. You could really bring us back into the spotlight and blindside the other families with something they never thought of. Really, we need you. Galar needs you. Now, don't get upset but Alison tells me you've been spoiling to run off to some disaster crazed region like Kanto or Hoenn to get your name noticed.'' The paper jostled and Andy could feel his eyes on him, yet he could not meet them.
[break][break]
''Little B, you don't need to get yourself killed around a bunch of foreigners to get noticed. I notice you, and so does your mother, even if we're busy. You can carry the legacy into the future, right here at home. Now that everyone understands each other, why don't you just stay here, with your family?'' Andy buried his face in his hands. It was all wrong. His lip quivered. But it felt too good to let go.
[break][break]
With a singular sob it all came out and he couldn't hold back, bawling into his hands.
[break][break]
''Yes.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 8:18:41 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
even without gesturing for a drink, the bartender comes with one regardless, perhaps wanting to help a poor man get out of the depths of his feelings. he offers them a bare smile, then reaches for the glass of whiskey.

but before he could sip, a familiar voice catches his attention.

"casey! shit, it's been too long!"

his smile grows a little as he stands, approaching.

but again, before he reached them, the sound of glass shattering pulled him away. he stares at the pink mist, seeing what sees.

by the end of it, he finally arrives, looking confused.

"sorry. i feel like i kinda intruded there..."

notes
with +
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 8:28:01 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
i don't do well with new people.

"you're right, you're right. my bad, man. i'm...glad we can have this dance."

even if it's cut short.

he peers up just in time to see all of it happen. he takes an immediate step back, snapping his hand out at elliott to tug him back.

"what the fuck?"

and then he sees the pink mist, and through it, he sees exactly what he desires.

but not just the pog bank ceo — he sees his family: , , and, surprisingly, . they're camping, as evident by the tents, by the campfire, and by the sticks of yummy marshmallows they hold over the fire.

they're happy.

they're free.

"...i gotta go."

drawn towards it, he lets go of @elliott, and steps into the mist.

notes
entering the mist
@soiree
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 8:29:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A lot happened, many shrimps, and also many members of the Kid's Club here, and Chu-e is happy to stay in the background and let them have fun. When she's feeling a little better, he slips over to and ruffles her hair gently. They're talking about something or another he doesn't understand and Eris seems kind of checked out, too, so he leans over to whisper.

"I think Leon is nearby. I'm going to head over. Wanna come?" He winks and his hand is offered to her to take if she wants. Then he slips away. Eris would make a nice buffer to make sure him and Leon don't cyber right on the floor like is. (Not that Chu-e sees any of that.)

Then he slips away, either hand in hand or alone, the choice was Eris'.

"Leon! Sorry that took so long!" Upon seeing his lover again, Chu-e's face lit up before he tried to pull him in for a quick hug and a peck on the cheeks. He still felt bad for leaving alone for so long. At least he showed up just in time for the lights to go out, to throw his arm around Leon's middle and lean against him.

He closed his eyes, made his own wish with everyone else, then opened them to watch the show. Then all the stuff with the strange mist happened, Dr. Holo's voice echoing out, but Chu-e is more focused on what he sees in front of him.

It's like a snapshot of his kitchen, almost. Bright and sunny, the winds gently rustling the grass on the rolling hills outside. It's mostly focused on the fridge and trash can, tilted at an angle, a little strange to look at. In the trash are the bottles of pills, the ones he takes every morning and night to keep his organs from eating themselves. Pinned on the fridge are pictures. Him and Gavin with arms thrown around each other, smiling. carrying him as they laugh, Tapu Bulu sleeping in the background. Himself and having a drink on the beach, clearly gossiping, a candid shot. In the center is a photo of himself, Eris, and Leon. Chu-e has her picked up, on his back, Leon teasing about something from the sly and playful look on his face. They're all having a great time. They're all a little older. Chu-e isn't sick.

Slowly, his arm drops, and Chu-e steps forward, lost in the dream.

- chu-e steppin into the misties
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times