[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Never forsaken, only tormented or helped - A sacred fire has always watched her steps in life, razed her past and lit the future ahead. The dragon strengthens its presence within her, breathing in smoke and emitting warmth that silently traverse through all her veins. Fire swirls and dances at her feet, gathered from the Incinerated body of the monstrous ink as they ebb towards her and flow outwards in waves.
[break][break]
Scorch the earth, return everything to mere dust and sand. The maddened dragon clamours for vengeance, bellows as the flames flare up with her every breath. Its claws sink into her mind, slowly dying the world in a vivid red that can't be tamed. The jaws of a Palossand pale vastly in comparison to the open maws of a hungering beast, its flames burning hot white as they swirl over 's head and swallow the rushing sands.
[break][break]
There isn't any time to question how she tames the fire, nor does she find any need to - It is her and she is it, a creature borne of yearning and despair.
[break][break]
"Live through me, die by my will."
[break][break]
Her hands clap together, a prayer whispered to purge the monsters that linger. As the flames crawl and disperse the sands, Eris reaches for the one closest to her, a mild heat emanating from her fingertips as she looks them in the eye.
[break][break]
"Locke, how do we kill it?"
[break][break]
[break]
StHaprCK + 10 (?)
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]in the house of the unholy

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
RED ROUTE CONCLUSION [DE]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 23:41:08 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
369 for @raid
was unnaturally strong for someone nearly half Locke’s age. ”Th-Thanks!”

They scooped up Doki-Doki’s egg and Sympathy in Action, paging through it quickly to find the remainder of the ritual, only to stop on seeing not one, but two threads of Destiny hanging from their chest. One lead to the Beast, as intended.

The other connected to a man shrouded in a dark and familiar miasma.

Recognition and fear crossed Locke’s face before he could even think to mask it. The rest of the passage forgotten as, somehow, he was once again face-to-face with .

For a moment, he was paralyzed, trapped between two monsters and unable to tear his gaze away from the other man. But, as always, the Beast punishes hesitance. The sands rose again, this time the Palossand revealing itself in full to swallow him and Eris whole.

His younger companion was quicker to act again, burning the giant Pokémon away until only a rain of golden sand remained, and the wind picked up around Locke to cast the red shovel away, for good measure. He cast another nervous glance back in Merlino’s direction, but Eris pulled his attention back to her before he could linger again.

“Right! The book! We need to…to…”

Upstream, crimson figures tear themselves apart on sharp rocks,
wearing themselves down to nothing.

Locke stared at Eris, unable to finish. Had that vision been of the past, or the future? He wasn’t so sure now. But he couldn’t ask something like that of her. He couldn’t ask it of anyone in the room, not even Merlino.

But there were six Demons. Six sacrifices.

…There had to be another way.

They tore open the book, flipping through to reach the most recent page it had shown and reading aloud: ”Inside the Beast dwells six Demons, which must be bound and broken if the creature is to be destroyed.”

Yep. There were definitely demons and they were definitely bound. Skipping through the list of Demons, they continued:

”A sympathetic link from the Six to the Demons.”

Ok. They were all feeling pretty well linked. Done.

”Burnt into stone, and sealed within the Rubedo forms a living mommet…What’s a mommet? Er-and a Rubedo?”

tl;dr
Locke thanks for saving him, and goes to continue reading from the passage.
He stops though, as he recognizes the tell-tale shadow miasma that summons.
They return to real danger at hand as Eris saves them both again, this time from the Palossand.
They refuse to believe they all have to die to kill the Beast, and begin reading the ritual instructions out loud in hopes of finding a less deadly solution.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 3:39:32 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

The initial mess from getting control over the beast within starts to subside, regaining back her human sense while her body clearly has undergone a change into something akin to a snake - A monstrous kind of snake. As someone who specialize in biology, Kano able to grasp her new capability quite fast as she quickly makes a mental note of what the capability of a snake has and make a mental check mark on every capability that she can do. However, before she can run a throughout test more - A psychic fang bites unto her and a claw grasp to her limb trying to pull her to the deep sea, and apparently, she is not the only one. [break][break]

"I don't care who you are..." Kano hissed calmly letting out a threatening voice toward the beast while she relaxed all of her muscle to escape from the teeth and the claw that is embedded in it, loosening it before Kano slithers away with her total control of the muscle. "I have enough becoming your plaything, to be under your mercy..." Kano suddenly turns silent, the dramatic sentences that she has come up with suddenly vanish. Her eyes fixated on the general area of where her limb was bitten to on the beast and she notices similar injuries as hers. 'Is it true?' Kano thought to herself and her eyes turns to . She quickly slithers toward him while swallowing several pointy rocks, storing them in her mouth. As she gets closer - She spits all of the pointy rocks toward without any explanation with the goal of injuring him despite he is so blinding to look at right now, by being close to him - It also gives slight damage to Kano. However, with that action, the beast roar in pain. [break][break]

Kano quickly constricts the fang and crushes it with immense force, breaking free from the bite, leaving the claw to him. "Everyone, listen to me! We are the key to defeating the beast, our injuries are linked to the beast. If we work together, we can vanquish this demon." Kano shouts, announcing her finding. While she can't check the truth whether it works for everyone or just happened that she and is special since they both are the one that the beast try to eliminate first (from her perspective, completely oblivious to what happened to others) but she refuses to make herself to be the guinea pig and she hardly believe that alone is enough to kill the beast so she decides to increase the scope purposely just to protect herself. [break][break]

"Do you know how much I sacrifice to this point!? I have lost two of my Voltorb and I refuse that I come out from this with an empty hand." Kano glares at the beast. "It is either us or you, heinous beast. Prepare to be vanquish" [break][break]

9Q7l9lBy (+10) [break]
tl;dr [break]
- Figuring out her ability. [break]
- Breaking free from the bite and claw by relaxing her muscles [break]
- Pelt with pointy rocks to injure him [break]
- Help to break free by destroying the fang and leaving the claw to him [break]
- Make a hypothesis that she and might be the key to defeating the beast but decide to make it everyone problem [break]
- ? ? ? (+10)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 10:52:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Threads of scarlet bind two individuals who have never directly sought the company of the other — across a battlefield of blood and ash, Gavin's gaze finds that of and recognition sparks within.

But not malice.

Amber eyes trace the string that binds them, and in a bright flash he is TELEPORTED to Locke's side.

He draws his blade across his own palm, a test.

Would it hurt , too?

Hot blood drips from his fingertips onto the sand.

"Mommet's an — effigy. Like a voodoo doll." Gavin presses his bleeding palm against his side to stem the flow. "Rubedo's an alchemy term."

But he doesn't know more than that.

"If you hurt us, you hurt yourself," he snarls in the direction of the Beast. "More of us than there is of you, though."

Can it understand? He hopes so. Let it hear the Hurricane's rage.

He glances to Locke.

"I'm with you. What do we need to do?"

_1SMMKIy +10

Gavin's Claydol TELEPORTS him to .
Cuts his hand for science, to figure out if his link to Locke is a sympathetic one. (ie: will it hurt Locke, too)
He explains what he knows about 'mommets' and that Rubedo is something to do with alchemy.
Snaps at the monster b/c he's angry and in pain.
+10 for ?

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 21:27:18 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
190 for @raid
They sprang back with a yelp, nearly tumbling off their little island as appeared in front of them and . Then, without so much as a word, he pressed his knife against his own hand, making a clean slice across his palm, just as a matching one slowly spread along Locke’s.

Oh god, was this a threat?!

But the Rocket Underboss just carried on, casually explaining terminology to him as though he were answering a student mid-class. And then-

"I'm with you. What do we need to do?"

Locke blinked at Merlino like a Deerling in headlights, then said his first ever words to the man:

”Alright! That’s cool!!”

He pulled the book back over his face, reading the last few lines over and over again and trying his very best to just accept the situation for what it was. ”So, uh, it says we need a stone? Or maybe more like an altar?” There had been an altar in the other poem, at least. ”And, um-” He held up the hand the shared the AUGUR scar and the strange, circular markings that signified the Rubedo process. ”This? Maybe?”

tl;dr
ChbBYxYz
(permanent) +15
i'd say god help this man but we're in a church and god ain't done shit so,,,,

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 17:46:02 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Red Route Conclusion

RUN BOY RUN

"Hnrk-!"

A choked gasp, a splatter of blood and a slow exhale interrupted 's uncertain words.

Holding his own knife against his side, the captain vibrated in place in an unnatural manner, his head craned back as he breathed slow and deep.

As he let go of the weapon, it rattled in place before falling off on its own, thudding upon the sand as the young man brought his hands to his face, dragging his hair back and out of the way.

"I don't see no altar'ere..." He choked out as he stared tiredly at the beast. Somehow, even as it moved invisibly underneath murky waters, he knew exactly were it was.

Staying in place becomes harder by the second. A great need to hit the ground and run after the monster has filled his chest, even after he's poked a hole in it.

"Plenty o' 'mommets', though...!" He muttered before suddenly lurching forward, his vibrating growing faster as blood spurted out of his self-inflicted wound. "Hngh!"

Bits and pieces of pink dandruff began to break off his skin, but with clamped teeth and a hard breath, they seemed to be suckled back in with no effect.

k7ooGHNe+10 for ?
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 13:54:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]
Rubedo[break]
Redness, the last step before immortality.

[break]
For some, it meant the merging of ego and self. For others, it meant the completion of a masterpiece. And perhaps, for them standing in this very situation, it meant the entwining of their lives with that of the monster.
[break][break]
It doesn't take too long after 's explanation of a mommet that she catches onto the drift of things - However dark the path forward may be, there doesn't seem to be any other way to do it.
[break][break]
She feels almost at home with how the flames curl up her arms, licking and biting at old scars that its predecessors had left. Sat pretty within the dragon's maw, tucked snug into waves of memories that wash over her - To be scorched and left biting on bloody lips to soothe the gnawing pain. Was this what they had felt in their final moments?
[break][break]
When she kneels to the ground, the fire grows, thirsting for the flesh of that which it had been created from. Be it through water or murky sands, the drake hunts relentlessly, broken claws stretching towards the monster's body.
[break][break]
"Just die already, please..."
[break][break]
[break]
3ul0Ogyf + 10 (?)

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 1:09:58 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
403 for @raid

break
/brāk/

1. separate or cause to separate into pieces as a result of a blow, shock, or strain.

The book fell to the ground as Locke’s hand rose to cover their mouth, before reaching out to and pressing against the self-inflicted wound. They were thankful now that the teenager had apparently lost the gun he’d had previously, but no less alarmed by the knife that dropped from his hand instead; their panic only increasing as even turned her newfound power against herself.

2. interrupt (a sequence, course, or continuous state).

”No, no! There’s got to be something else!” This couldn’t be the answer. Killing each other. Killing themselves.

But that’s what this was, wasn’t it? The tombs they’d passed on the way here, they weren’t just priests. They were sacrifices. Centuries of blood spilled to keep the monster at bay. And for what? The acolytes were gone, but the Beast remained.

It would always remain.

They looked down at the marks on their free hand. What was the point of an augur? To see a future they couldn’t change? To hold a key without knowing how to use it? It was frustrating. It was useless. It was-

…It kind of looked a Pokéball on its side.

3. fail to observe (a law, regulation, or agreement).

The rocks scattered along the edge of their little island were spotted with blood and ichor. Locke picked up a suitably clean one and raced to Eris’ side, dropping to his knees beside the younger girl.

The heat was almost unbearable this close to her, but adrenaline pushed him forward as he took her burning hand into his own. He couldn’t stop the hiss of pain, though, as he held their hands together for just a few heartbeats, before letting go again to quickly press blistering palm against stone, branding the Rubedo onto it with blood and fire.

He stared at the mark for a beat, then stood, raising the stone outwards and letting the constant pull beneath his skin guide his hand until it pointed directly at the Beast, even hidden beneath the waves. Then, he spoke, addressing the monster directly this time:

”Enter Beast, Shadow of humanity, Evil among evils. Let all darkness of the world witness thy fate and see their own.”

4. crush the emotional strength, spirit, or resistance of.
• tame or train (a horse).

tl;dr
- Tries to help stop Doug's bleeding, but short a healer there isn't much he can do
- Panics while still refusing to accept trading everyone's lives to kill the Beast
- Realizes the Rubedo mark kind of looks like a Pokéball, and uses Eris' flames to brand it into one of the stones scattered around the beach
- Speaks the ritual words again, this time in full and directed at the Beast as he hopes to catch/seal it into the stone

6RaKHfUu
+15 (permanent)
+10 for ???

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 15:37:42 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin inhales, sharp, as pain blossoms in the same hand that burns.

He also notices how the other had fussed over , and a sharp whistle draws the attention of Gavin's Lucario. Two clicks of the tongue from Rocket's underboss and his jackal of stalwart steel fires a HEAL PULSE toward their unlikely ally.

The more of them alive, the better chance they had against the monster.

"We can heal. It can't, can it?"

Gavin's words are growled through pain.

"If we've got to break a few eggs..."

Gavin can feel Lugia's blessing coursing through his veins and something more, an unnatural speed that surpasses even the boost granted by the SHADOW MIASMA that flows from him like morning fog.

"Do we know what'll happen if we attack it directly?"

He's going to find out.

With a running start, he leaps toward it with a violent slash of steel.

9K8Ipoau

Used 2 SALACS.
Lucario uses HEAL PULSE on .
Gavin decides to attack the monster directly to see what happens.
Rolling b/c Locke burning his hand via Eris would presumably also hurt Gavin.

··
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 16:06:09 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Red Route Conclusion

RUN BOY RUN

"Don't bother." Doug muttered to as he hunched down to grab his knife again, eyes gleaming violet as he breathed out slowly.

Yet, within the next few moments, his wound was sealed shut by one of Ki's friends. As the pain on his side subsided to nothing, the young man could almost feel by his connection to the beast how it relief filled it as well.

He could definitely not heal that thing.

"Cancer it is." Doug said suddenly and without offering any context, reaching down to roll off his glove once again.

For a brief moment, he could only stare at the horrific dark web stretching under his skin like a grim tattoo.

With so much venom freely moving about under his skin, it truly felt like his final moments were at hand.

... No. Chryssa and Hideo and Ruby and Cardamom... They were all still out there. He hoped. Eris and Ki were right there with him as well; he couldn't afford the luxury of dying.

"Y'all. Grab on." He told the group around him as his body began to vibrate yet again. "I'm going in."

They all had about 5 seconds to hold onto him, after which he suddenly broke into a mad dash towards the waters, his body blasting through the tar like it wasn't even there, legs pumping under him as if there was solid ground as he made a bee line for the beast.

He slammed into it shoulder first at high speeds, a booming clap echoing within the cavernous chamber as the accumulated force spread out like a shockwave, blasting the water apart.

"Awright, big, mean and ugly." The youth muttered at the monster as a large scar formed across his chest, his knife pushed deeply into the beast's flesh. "Let's see which one of us croaks first."

qqzDvNAA+10 for ?
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 16:28:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her eyes widen when grabs her hand, her instincts telling her to pull away as her flames flicker and falter. Though the dragon's hold suffocates and snaps at her will, she has to steadily reign in the wildfires, wincing a little as cool air rushes to kiss her burns. Another way, anything that can take away the pain; She finds herself wanting nothing more than an out to this situation but it snickers and snarls.
[break][break]
You chose this.
[break][break]
To bind her life to another, to ensnare herself in a deadly game: Her choices had been poisoned by emotions, bonds that insisted she couldn't leave them behind. But in all honesty, would they have done the same for her? Faith says yes but her heart screams another, her blood prickling under her skin when she tries to shift her weight.
[break][break]
Focus[break]
It screams as her flames flare and flicker.
[break][break]
Hunger[break]
It growls as the fires try to reach for those closest to her.

[break]
s͡p̷̸͜a̵҉̴͞͡ŕ́̕͡è̸ ̧̕͠͝n̡͜o̷͏̴͠t̕͜
s͏͜͠҉p̵̢͘͟͞a̢̢͏͢r̶͜͏̵e̸̡̧̧͞ ͝ņ̶̀͠ǫ͡t̶̴͝͝

s̨͔͖̜̜̤͕̩͔̩̣̻̪̯ͤ͛̒̏̍̊̓ͤ͋̾ͪͨ͗ͦ̔ͪͥͅp̷̧̙̼̙̟̹̗̪̩̱͓͚̦͕̦̅̇͂́͒̈́̆́̑͑̃ͪ̉͆̃́͟ͅa̵̸͓̤̩̰̖̣̓̈̂̂̐ͮ̽ͯ͊ͭ͛ͦ̋ͦ̓͊̀͝͠ŗ̙̞͎̗̲̪̩ͦ́ͪ̓ͫ̊̎̃̇̈́̈̈́̏ͥͦ̉ͭ͡e̴̠̯̖̳͔̓ͨ̃ͮ̌ͩ̅̌͐͟͡ ͦ̈͒͗ͣ́̂͆̌̚͏̴̬̬̯̟͍͙̜̟̱̞̰͕̙̙͕̫̲́͘͜ͅnͩ͌̓ͦ͂ͬͨͮ͌̅ͮ͐̄ͮ̚͏̨͚̥̻̬̤̳̪̺͙̤̘̘͟ͅȍ̡̮͇̦͙̺̟͓͎̳̑̽̔ͨ̑̍ͬ̍̊͛̃̆ͨ̂ͬ̃̐̚t̴̼̫̗̲̹̭̥̙͖̯̫̟̝̥̩̣̟̬̫̍̑̓̀͐ͣͫͮ́͐̀ͩͧ̅͌̒̀̅͡

[break]
Primal instincts tell her to latch onto Doug, a pyroclastic madness swirling about as the inferno continues to siphon oxygen from the air. Though she tries her best to keep them at bay, there are still sparks that won't quite yield to her wishes, burning sand and anything that comes too close. Not even the waters can quell their brightest hatred, tendrils of red lashing out at the body of the beast as they descend.
[break][break]
It's just like him. Like the creature that had taken them, like the monster that had destroyed her home, like that empty shell that continues to walk and quietly begs for her to end him. Nothing stops the dragon from seeking its prey, nothing holds her back in the face of overwhelming fear - Her flames expand and dance wild across the opened space, piercing and ripping into anything they can reach. Her hands are bare, fingernails digging into the monster and feeding fire directly into its flesh.
[break][break]
All at once, something surges from deep within, raw and bitter upon her tongue.
[break][break]
The feral screams of a child so lost.
[break][break]
[break]
rr7Ccwme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 16:55:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Rocks pelt Chu-e and bruise him, break skin, spill blood. 's serpentine attack does not make him falter.

Chu-e opens his mouth to scream. His throat is full of crystal and all that comes out is the shriek of metal scraping against metal, high and sharp. More thin tentacles sprout and lash from his person, thin razors that tear into the claws. It had a hold of him, bites, but Chu-e does not want to be free.

He can not say something dramatic or cool but he will do things dramatic. His temperature rises, blinding white like the hottest part of lava, stinging and hurting even his own eyes. Something bestial sings in his veins, echoes in the back of his mind, a doldrums pulsing amplified by whatever demon had taken him. He's hungry and he will feed.

He sinks in claws formed from blacked blood, the tentacles stab like iron rods into it's body, shark-rows of crystal teeth trying to snap and bite and drain. Something feels like it pushes him deeper into it's hold. () He will devour this creature even as it tries to do the same to him.

The Beast is the prey here, not Chu-e.

a0kttJG7
+10? can't technically fulfil the requirement so i dunno if it counts

tldr: chu-e's literally not in a human mindset and trying to eat the beast before it eats him
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 23:39:12 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Red Route Conclusion

RUN BOY RUN

Agony is seared across his skin as Eris' flames burn into the monster's own.

As Ki's jaws tear off chunks from the beast.

As his knife is driven furiously, repeated into its flesh, gaining power and momentum with pull and push, until each ram makes the cavern's stalactites quake.

His own screaming is drowned out by the pain, words losing all meaning in the mind-rending madness of their shared suffering.

LimwVLYE

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 6:55:40 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Despite the claim that she made earlier, Kano didn't go straight jump into action. She rather take more of a calm action as she observe the location of people that scattered all around her right now. She already deduce that it is either them or the beast to survive hence she won't skimp on what she would do to preserve her survival. By triangulating the location of each person and put the size of a Voltorb self destruct range and the terrain to mind, Kano calls her last surviving Voltorb that she brought to this cursed place. Her voltorb stands in a point that the effect of the self destruct will be maximized [break][break]

"For the glory of science" Kano murmur as the last Voltorb cries as it bloat up like a balloon before unleashed a blast of fireworks marking an end of its own life. Kano just stares at them cold blooded, unknown if it is due to her snake transformation or it is actually part of her original self. [break][break]

JvoE_Vzi

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@tag

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 15:26:13 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar

Red Route

BRIMSTONE

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/908656483682623559/923052627112099870/YMCA_Conclusion.mp3[/player]

As the jaws of sand close around and , her bond with the demon manifests, igniting her passion into a column of flame that destroys the Palossand. Sand melts to glass, glass burns down to cinders, and the sizzling ashes of the creature fall like gray and gold rain to float upon the surface of the lake.

stabs himself with all his strength, gouging a great hole in his side. The beast tears. He sees through to the other side, where the Python and the Wrathful are gripped in a near-death embrace.

's brutal scientific method draws bloody results, and she and break free in sharp sprays of ichor. They lash and claw at the tendrils of the beast, forcing it back into the waters.

Across the lake, and meet for the first time in the heat of battle. The Hurricane and the South Wind. They search for the only piece of the ritual still missing: the Altar.

Locke rushes over to Eris. He joins hands with the burning girl, searing his palms with the mark of his Augurship.  

The mark of Red. Of Reunification. 

Rubedo.

He's right. It looks a bit like a Pokeball.

Locke brands the rock with his mark, making a makeshift capture device. He points the sphere of unyielding stone at the submerged beast.

”Enter Beast, Shadow of humanity, Evil among evils. Let all darkness of the world witness thy fate and see their own.”

The rock flashes once, shifting and digging into Locke's palm. 

What will happen?

AQUA FORTIS

Doug draws the others to him, and together they fly through the muck, down into the smothering depths, seeking the beast like iron seeks a lodestone. 

Eris burns, and the world inside the cistern crackles with the fury of her burning dragon. 

The group hits the beast like a meteor, melting and tearing at the beast's tarry form, sending up hot clouds of stinking gas that boil the lake.

The six sweat, and burn, feeling their skin melt away as the beast is roasted.

rips at the monster with teeth of crystal and dark iron, gulping down chunks like a ravenous beast at a carcass.

Down in the depths, the six are consumed by each other. The river of blood flows thick and fast.

's last Voltorb is drawn to the beast in a final, fatal attack. It sinks into the creature before...

KRA-KOOOOOM!

The detonation shreds it, severing its form like a popped balloon. The concussive wave hits the Six like a boulder to the back of the head. The Six can fight no more.

What remains of the beast floats to the surface, wriggling its way to the nearest sandbar.

BEDROCK

The creature stirs, drawing itself back together from its jagged remnants. 

The Rubedo Rock, dropped onto the sand, wakes. The markings burned into its face come alive, glowing with ancient light, as the ball draws what remains of the beast.

The black shreds of the creature are sucked into the stone, but they don't fit. Can't fit. marked the stone as a Pokeball, but a Pokeball is made empty. It holds its bounty in the hollow space inside.

A rock is not empty. It has miniscule faults. Cracks, crevices. Only tiny seams in which a monster can be caught.

But there is more than one rock here. There is a whole room. A whole city. A whole world of stone.

Rubedo marks begin to glow along the walls of the cistern. With tectonic slowness, the pull between the six and the body of the monster shifts.

The magnetic attraction changes polarity, and the torn remnants of the monster are pulled outwards, towards the walls of the battleground.

Streaks of black ichor, white pupil, and red sacrifice shoot towards the walls, slurped greedily onto the cracks in the walls. The monster is drawn into the very bedrock of the world itself. Trapped in a shell from which it will never escape.

The six are pulled towards the stone in turn, but the effect is muted. Dampened, by Locke's uneven sympathy and the sheer number of bindings. They are drawn to rock, but not bound.

Not trapped. Not like the Beast.

Forever after, they will feel this connection, to each other and to the seventh, trapped in the stone beneath them. Their feet will fall heavier than before. They will see flashes of eyes in the cracks in the pavement.

And whenever they touch raw stone, they will feel the squirming of something, deep inside, struggling to be free.

RED ROUTE

The history of Red Route is one of Sacrifice.

The creature, or ones like it, have burst through into our world dozens of times, drawn for an unknown reason to this same spot. Trapped underneath The Church of Arceus. Each time they breach our world, a host of holy heroes go to battle, sure of their own deaths. Not praying for victory, but for the strength to add another cycle to the timer. 

You Six saw the tomb, filled with portraits of the deceased. You walked the paths filled with the ashes of a thousand cremated priests and Pokemon. You struggled to stay afloat in a lake of their blood. 

The history of Red Route was one of Sacrifice.

But that ends now.

. You watched your friends, and even your enemies, being broken upon the rocks and you held back the tide of blood.

You saw another way. A way to break the cycle and prevent the return of the beast. You tied your fates to the creature, and instead of hurling the Seven of you into the abyss you found a way back into the light.

The creature is trapped. Forever.

Congratulations on completing Red Route.

This is the last mod post.

You are welcome to make a final post.

Rewards will be distributed once all routes have concluded.