Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Scalar.
[break][break]
Year.

[break][break]
The words added to report thanks to his scan of ’s Unown stare back at him on the screen of his phone, time and space once again proving themselves to be a consistent theme. And yet, still, no matter how many words are added to the Unown Report, there’s no telling what the actual goal of all this is.
[break][break]
It’s frustrating, to stay the least, especially when they keep contacting Hoennians through silly things like cook-offs and letters to a “Father Winter” that apparently really lacks in Christmas cheer. And what the hell are Wyrdeer? Did they really expect people not to notice the mention of something that the report lists next to legendary pokémon?
[break][break]
Pushing those thoughts aside, Mars takes a deep breath and puts his phone away, choosing to instead focus on the reason he’s once again at Route 116 in the first place: to look for more Unown, of course.
[break][break]
It’s the reason why his own small swarm of them are out of their pokéballs, wide eyes looking at their surroundings with curiosity. Maybe, just maybe, their presence will lure more of their kind out of hiding.
[break][break]
It’s better than having no plan, at least.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

NOTES

[break]
Psychic/Normal ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 3:28:39 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was a typical workday for Barnaby and his trusty cameraman. They were returning from a job, driving down scenic Route 116. The journalist was trying to rest a bit before getting back into town, propping his head against the window and enjoying the passing scenery. That was, until, an incredible sight jarred him into a hyper-alert state.

"Tomás, wait. Stop the van."

The cameraman did as instructed, throwing Barnaby a quizzical look. The look morphed into one of concern as his superior rushed out of the vehicle.

Barnaby wasted no time in catching up to the confusing and somewhat concerning scene that he'd witnessed: surrounded by a school of UNOWN.

"...Martín? What the hell are you doing out here?"

[psychic/normal]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 22:44:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDICHAM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYPNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEDITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 0:10:27 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Running into people he knows while searching for Unown is not an uncommon occurrence. In fact, there are some he even expects to find at certain routes (people who, like him, have been investigating the mysteries of the report ever since first obtaining the devices). , however, is most definitely not one of them, and when seeing the journalist Mars passingly wonders if the man is stalking him or something…
[break][break]
Naturally, such thoughts aren’t voiced, and instead his friend is greeted with one of those radiant, confident, and ever too perfect smiles that are as if the banker’s own patented brand.
[break][break]
”Barnaby! How's it going? You really can’t tell?”
[break][break]
For a journalist, he isn’t all that well informed, is he?
[break][break]
Then again, the report isn’t something most people just go around ranting about to just anyone.
[break][break]
The Unown look at the newcomer with curiosity, but it’s soon that most of them turn their attention away and towards their surroundings, only three floating around Barnaby…
[break][break]

[break]

NOTES

[break]
SKIP ♡

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 1:24:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Things are going well. I was just on my way back to Mauville when I spotted you and..." He gestured to the UNOWN undulating around them. "... your Pokémon."

From the van, it was hard to tell if Mars was being accosted or not. Barnaby had acted on instinct, unduly worried about the banker. Tch. It seemed silly and slightly embarrassing now, but here they were.

Per usual, Barnaby played it off well enough.

"Hunting UNOWN, I assume?"

He'd heard whispers of the Unown Report, of a mysterious device that one could add entries to. For what purpose, though? Barnaby was, indeed, ill-informed in that regard.

Just then, a flash of pink caught his eye. Spotting the MEDICHAM, but not wanting to derail their conversation, Barnaby released his beautiful periwinkle Aloloan NINETALES and simply stated,

"Bijou, s'il te plaît."

[psychic/normal]
catching MEDICHAM~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 4:19:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRUMBEAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SKILL LINK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MEDICHAM!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 16:35:14 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

A brow quirks at Barnaby’s explanation, eyes as if made of bright amber falling upon the journalist. There’s a playful and almost devious glimmer in them, one matched by the smirk that soon tugs at his lips.
[break][break]
”Were you worried about me, mon cheri?”
[break][break]
It’s so easy to fall back into teasing.
[break][break]
Thankfully for Barnaby, the sight of a Trumbeak hurling pebbles (ROCK BLAST) distracts him, for a couple of his Unown are apparently the target. As should only be expected, the rest of the Symbol Pokémon don’t take this well, and soon enough they surround the bird, aiming their HIDDEN POWER at it.
[break][break]
”Ah, so you do know. Seen any other Unown around here, by any chance?”
[break][break]
Poor fallen Trumbeak. Maybe later he’ll bother with taking it to ’s sanctuary. After all, it would do well for his image, considering the donation he made recently.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break]
Catching TRUMBEAK ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 2:55:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Were you worried about me, mon cheri?”

Fuck, why was Mars so damn perceptive? It was usually an endearing quality... until it cast Barnaby in an embarrassing light.

But, why lie? There were few other logical reasons for Barnaby to be standing where he was right now. God, why didn't he just stay in the van?

With a sigh he conceded, "... I was. My apologies for intruding."

Never one to falter for long, he continued, "Just... think of me as a good foot solider. Always having his superior's safety in mind." This last statement was dripped in sarcasm, but it wasn't necessarily untrue.

Barnaby's attention flicked to the Pokémon tussling with one another, his included. However, Bijou made quick work of the MEDICHAM - to which he promptly captured. Next came a chortling GRUMPIG from the bush; for this opponent, Barnaby released his PERSIAN.

"Gabrielle, Hypnosis, please. Then Shock Wave once it's asleep."

With that taken care of, he returned his attention to the ever-charming admin. "I haven't, no. This is actually the first I've seen an Unown in person."

The floating beasts unsettled him, for whatever reason. Perhaps it had to do with this whole Unown Report business.

"Why are you so interested in collecting them, if you don't mind me asking?" What was his stake in this entire affair?

[psychic/normal]
catching GRUMPIG~
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 2:48:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEATPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DROWZEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 23:30:59 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

A good foot soldier, hm? Shame it wasn’t for other reasons.”
[break][break]
It’s with these words that he holds Barnaby’s gaze for a moment, still smirking and unabashed. Leave it to Mars to always leave the exact meaning of his words unclear, but at least he drops the matter the moment the journalist's attention turns towards the skirmishing pokémon.
[break][break]
”Nice Persian, and no… You’re not intruding.”
[break][break]
The Unown seem to be interested in another nearby pokémon, but before they can bring down this one too, Mars whistles to call to their attention. The swarm floats towards the pair, hovering somewhat ominously overhead.
[break][break]
”Hmm… A few reasons. How much do you know about the report?”

[break][break]

NOTES

[break]
SKIP ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 3:30:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Cobalt and amber eyes meet, as they've done many times before, and yet Barnaby still feels as lost as he usually does when interacting with . The man gave nothing away; always operating behind veiled statements and distracting flirtations.

Don't get me wrong, Barnaby loved the attention. And the mystery, to a point. But it always left him wondering about those... other reasons.

"Merci. Gabrielle is a treasure. I'm sure her and Dollar would get along well."

Barnaby's attention is again drawn away toward an approaching Pokémon - this time a DROWZEE. He nods for his girls to take care of it.

"Virtually nothing. Only whispers and rumors that I can't validate."

He sighs, looking slightly annoyed. He didn't enjoy not knowing things. FOMO was a killer for Barnaby.

[psychic/normal]
catching DROWZEE~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 6:49:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESPURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGCUTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE DROWZEE!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 2:56:53 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

After months of exploring all sorts of different locations around the region in search of Unown, the task can sometimes be considered rather boring and monotonous. Barnaby’s pretence could potentially be distracting, sure, but at least it’s bound to make all this much more interesting for him.
[break][break]
Even if apparently Barnaby has no new information to offer about the Unown Report.
[break][break]
Too bad., Yet, it does spark an idea in Mars’ mind…
[break][break]
”That’s a shame. I think it may be connected to a lot of what has been happening as of late.”
[break][break]
The Soiree, the barrier outside the Tree of Life, the crosswords sent to “Father Winter”, all those things involved words from the Unown Report for one reason or another.
[break][break]
Before he can elaborate, the gentle sound of meowing coming from the nearby bushes distracts him, a slight smile tugging at the banker’s lips when he reaches for them and finds a small Espurr hidden within.
[break][break]
”Hey there.”
[break][break]
Curious, the Unown lurk overhead, but he sends them away so they won’t spook the Espurr before he has a chance to catch it with a Luxury Ball.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break]
Catching ESPURR ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 21:16:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Shame. Indeed it was. By nature Barnaby preferred being in the know on all things of importance. Even more so when it involved the stability of the country - hell, even the future of the world, in this case.

"Connected, huh?" Time to delve deep into the conspiracy theories. "Connected how?"

As Mars walked away, Gabrielle followed.

The meowing not only piqued the admin's curiosity, but the PERSIAN's as well. She languidly approached Mars and the other cat, offering the ESPURR a semi-interested sniff before reclining onto her haunches. A paw was raised to her lips, licked, and then used to groom her face. She gave off very 'this guy is chill, don't worry' vibes. Hopefully the ESPURR would take the bait.

Bijou, meanwhile, had found a cluster of eggs to play with - which turned out to be EXEGGCUTE. They began making an Uproar about being disturbed, but were quickly silenced by the NINETALES' Ice Beam.

[psychic/normal]
catching EXEGGCUTE

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
crosswords [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 1:08:02 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDOVE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRUXISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!