GOODRA SWARM (WINTRY WAGERS)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 6:26:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Moving day - the first day for Makoto to step into his new homeland and make a name for himself. Millie, his mellow Mudsdale, was strapped to a cart filled with personal items and small furniture, her old legs eager for a good trek. Time slipped through the ranger's hands like sand; Koto pulled lightly on Millie's reins to let her kno× know could pause and graze for a while. "A'ight, Ol' Girl. You've earned some time to yerself."

As the equestrian pokémon nibbled on the vegetation she could find, her trainer rearranged the layout of the furnishing tetris that was about their cart. However, just as he was about to tie to tarp back on, there was an unfamiliar substance on it. He ran his fingers through it and sifted it with his thumb to determine what it was. "Slime? When did the forecast call for bleedin' slime??" Koto snarked to the expanse. "Something tells me that we ain't alone 'ere..." Though there was nothing to say what was or wasn't looming, the young man kept one of his pokeballs handy for a scrap.

EOQW0zLg
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 16:05:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The trails of slime were unmistakable. There was a gathering of Goodra, and their offspring in the area. Being a species associated with his home Region, Thomas was all too familiar with them. Friendly, if messy creatures. Still formidable battlers in their own right, similar to Dragonite.

Thomas tossed a ball into the fray, hoping for some luck to shine down upon him.

86d2WOH9

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 20:25:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

seeing all the slime trails around the ground was quite the sight. sure they looked pretty with the water bouncing along them giving them that shimmering quality...but...it was still slime. it was slippery and sticky and despite the smell of rain giving the whole area a decently pleasant smell...it still looked gross when there was a bunch of it all around. "think you could fit all of this in some kind of stadium...or at least cover the floor of one."

kazimir mumbled to himself as he wadded through the slime trails left behind by the goodra hanging around, his shoes getting covered in the gunk as he slowly found hismelf unable to really walk over all of it. "man this is gonna be a hassle to clean, better get a head start on that myself." as he took out a pokeball he caught sigh tof the nearest one and tossed the ball right at it. one less goodra or goomy was less slime all around the area right? sound logic.

kxbEBo1o

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 0:52:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
GOODRA.

Ridiculous slimy nuisances. Putrid filth fell from their every pore... Barnaby detested GOODRA. They reminded him of one particularly awful reoccurring nightmare, where his body wept a similar green goo.

In short, they were a walking recollection of his festering subconscious and, normally, he wouldn't dream of capturing one. Especially not during a literal downpour.

But he had been tasked by ROCKET to collect as many as possible for some sort of experiment, so, here he was. Chilled to the bone with only an umbrella to shelter him from the storm (literally and figuratively).

"Fleur, Bijou, my loves. Please decimate as many as you can."

His beautiful pair of NINETALES mewed in recognition before beginning their spree.

xLHx9nUo
GOODRA SWARM
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 6:16:00 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
It's raining![break][break]
Luckily, her Goodra, lovingly gifted from the cutie , doesn't mind the rain at all. The dragon splashes in a few puddles while Luka tries to avoid any mud splatters on her raincoat, ignoring the fact that, like...that's the entire point of one in the first place![break][break]

At least her Pokemon is having fun, though. Luka twirls her umbrella while her Goodra races ahead, spotting a clutch of other dragon types in the distance. And in fact, she has spotted a few Goomy dotting the path. What cute little babies...[break][break]

Hopefully her friendly Goodra can make some new friends!

[break][break] [break][break]

R1BNBr4o

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 14:37:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Mint said with a laugh to his partner. The ninetails whined, doing his best to avoid stepping into puddles of slime that dotted the ground. The Goodra swarm that had come through was a good training opportunity. They pokemon were weak to Gelatto for the most part, and perhaps defeating a bunch of fullt grown Goodra would boost his confidence a little. So far, all it had managed to do was upset the fox as his paws got slimy. He could only do so much for him. Perhaps that was just the results of having been spoiled his entire life. "If its that bad, I'll bathe you when we get home. Promise." He said as they continued wading through.

mVZqHSwe

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2022 8:17:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#89a43f[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE GOODRA

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE RAIN SLOWLY LETS UP. Despite your drenched attire (it's inevitable, due to the severe angle in which the drops had fallen), the Hoenn rains remind you that you're still alive. Breathing. Despite the horrors of war and nature ravaging throughout this region, the aftermath after a heavy rain is always peaceful.[break][break]

Four pokeballs remain warm with capture.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - gooey[break]
aqua tail / muddy water / power whip / rain dance / life dew / draco meteor
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - sap sipper[break]
aqua tail / body slam / water pulse / protect / life dew / counter