Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 18:18:57 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break][break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Fallabor Gym Challenge

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Elisabeth entered the Fallabor Gym calmly, walking through the front doors just like anyone else might. There was no reason to give her a side-eyeing glance, or to question that was anything except an overall mundane, if rather prolific, florist from Petalburg City.[break][break]

So why not let her partake in the gym challenge? What could be the harm?[break][break]

The anticipation that filled Elisabeth upon viewing the interior reminded her of the same thrill that coursed through her before performing nightly missions for Team Rocket. Her heartbeat raced with a competitive energy, the six Pokeballs belted at her waist ready to do their work. Her fingers itched to unleash them, but patience kept her from choosing. Not yet. Not until you know what you're facing.[break][break]

This was a different team than Elisabeth's usual: widely varied across types, ideally to prepare for whatever catastrophes that had in store for her. She had tried to calculate as many scenarios ahead of time as possible to prepare herself, though ultimately, the effort was futile: there was no way of knowing, for certain, what obstacles she'd face.[break][break]

How it infuriated her. How it fascinated her. [break][break]

"Elisabeth Fiorelli of Petalburg," she introduced herself as she saw the gym leader ahead. The blonde extended a gloved hand in greeting, flashing a perfectly manicured smile. "I believe I'm due to be your next non-traditional challenger? Yours is the first gym I've had the pleasure of participating in."[break][break]

[break][break]

No Pokemon out yet.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 0:02:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"welcome, welcome." comes a voice from behind the desk, violet hues peering over thick gray frames. the gym-leader stands and picks a clipboard off the wall as he moves in her direction. "right on time — my favorite type of challenger." greyson's lips quirk up in a playful smile.

"anyways, the docket is full today, so we'll get right to it. you ready to go?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 0:11:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break][break]

"Ready enough, I should think," Elisabeth replied as she followed the gym leader and his trusty clipboard.[break][break]

Like rifling through a notepad, Elisabeth worked to recall what the initial guidelines had said:[break][break]

Goal: Prepare and meet the challenge of certain catastrophes, make key choices at key moments, and be judged by how successfully you met the obstacles in your path.[break][break]

No more than two Pokemon out at a time, so choose them wisely.[break][break]

Some elements of luck, undoubtedly, would also factor in. They always did.[break][break]

The challenge lasted one hour, so each second counts.[break][break]

"Any general refreshers you feel I should know, before we begin?" the florist asked politely as they came to a stop.[break][break]

[break][break]

No Pokemon out yet.
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 20:33:40 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"hm," greyson says, dwelling on the thought, "it's pretty cut and dry. i'll say that each challenge you'll face is both unique and, well, challenging. this isn't the type of gym that you'll get by with just offensively focused pokemon." he gives her a smile, eyes soft but with a glint of... something else.

"if there's any changes you want to make before we begin, do it now. if not..." the door against the far wall swings open and a bright, almost heavenly type shines through.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 20:53:58 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break][break]

"No changes necessary. Lead the way."[break][break]

Success, failure -- neither mattered so much as the journey to the end result. The calculations, the split-second decisions, the matching of wits against the unexpected. That was why Elisabeth was here.[break][break]

As the building light spilled out from the opening doors, Elisabeth flashed a smile at as she matched his pace. "I prefer when offense isn't the only goal, actually. I'm looking forward to this."[break][break]

She stepped forward, and brilliant rays of light engulfed her entirely in their heavenly splendour.[break][break]

[break][break]

No Pokemon out yet.
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 22:26:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
when reemerges from the light, she's standing a hundred feet off of a growing crowd nestled in the center of a large plaza. no one paid the mass of people any mind, indicating this was something of a regular experience.

a massive black statue had been placed on a pedestal of some kind, and the gathering crowds were busy taking photos of themselves with the strange thing. it'd been a gift to the city, found deep inside a woodland expedition. since then, it'd become a centerpiece of tourism and was featured in many prominent magazines.

the day seemed to be going at a normal pace. there was a slight spring breeze, but the sun held high and gave off warm rays. it would be easy to get distracted by the small pleasure. but, this was a challenge after all.

a shuddent shout of alarm went through the crowd. voices began to slowly rise, forcing hushed whispers and worries to heighten. the strange statue shook and trembled, giving off an immensely uncomfortable aura. those nearby began to dry-heave, grabbing at their stomachs, and it only worsened as the thing began to crack.

the screaming and running preceded the hatching. but, it was too late.

the second the egg snapped open, a sphere of black and white energy engulfed the nearby area. light and color was consumed, and those caught inside frozen instantly. as it receded back, the unlucky many caught inside still remained unmoving. closer inspection revealed they were... TURNED TO STONE.

a massive figure ascends into the sky, flesh the color of blood and night. it's screech shook a primal fear in , but luckily, it's gaze falls elsewhere. in a mighty flap, it races towards civilization, a beam of scarlet energy lancing from its maw. all in it's wake fall.

explosions of light sound in the distance. flares. one BLUE. one RED. one PURPLE.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 19:54:26 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break][break]

Yveltal.[break][break]

Elisabeth recognized the legendary figure from mythology alone as silhouettes transfigured into stone all around her. These cinematics were impressively rendered, real enough to bring to mind other phantoms that had tricked her senses into believing in illusions.[break][break]

She had no Xerneas to beckon into changing their unhappy fate, fictional as it was. So instead, Elisabeth focused on what she could achieve.[break][break]

The first was the matter of the dry heaving populace. The first Pokemon she brought forth was her Florges, Gloria, whom she directed to perform AROMATHERAPY. It could do nothing for the stony-faced civilians, but for the rest scattering in their panic, the fragrance afforded a soothing reassurance that enabled clearer thinking and action.[break][break]

These people weren't real, no, but the consequences of what happened to them were being witnessed by too.[break][break]

"Euterpe," she called next as she returned Gloria to her Pokeball, throwing another into the air to summon her Tropius into existence. [break][break]

In a familiar motion, she leapt onto the Pokemon's back, its palm-frond wings beating furiously with a WHIRLWIND to keep away the falling ash and rubble from the populace below, all while she directed his flight towards the scarlet plume of energy in the distance.[break][break]

Whatever it may be.[break][break]

[break][break]
 [break]
FLORGES used AROMATHERAPY![break][break]

[break][break]
 [break]
TROPIUS used WHIRLWIND![break][break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 20:08:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
AROMATHERAPY scatters on trails of wind made more powerful beneath the current of a WHIRLWIND. panicked men, women and children feel clarity slip through the cracks of their fear, and a crowd on the verge of losing controls visibly shifts before 's eyes.

as the trio lift-off in search of their first challenge they can feel satisfied in the little good they've already been able to accomplish.

traces of yvetal's presence is all around elisabeth and her team, with none so more prevalent than the line of grey-stone, like a mallen streak, through the city proper. while the legendary leaves a path of destruction that could very well lead the challenger to it, the RED FLARE she seeks lies somewhere in the middle.

a sphere of pure-black, forged by a passive DARK PULSE from the god-like pokemon, encompasses a significant portion of the park. around its edges color is stricken from the world and replaced by a chalky white, and the life of trees and wild-pokemon caught in its wake fare no better, turning quickly into husks.

just looking at it is enough to feel a deep sensation of dread, and despair. what's perhaps worst of all is the thump, thump of what sounds like a heartbeat that pulses out from it.

should attempt to attack the strange black orb she'd find her pokemon's attacks to be absorbed by a thin, liquid-like membrane at its edges. waiting is a sure option, but the sphere seems to be growing quickly, with a residential street only minutes away.

with this in mind, perhaps there is only one option left...

Your first CRISIS comes in the form of a sphere of pure black. It absorbs color, attacks, and even the life of those things at its edge, while something ominous thumps in its center. Its growth leaves it barreling soon in the path of homes should it be left unhindered, but opposing this odd force of nature may leave you worse for wear.

DECIDE.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 20:28:11 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break][break]

Landing on the roof of a nearby building, Elisabeth recalled her Tropius from the field. She watched the black sphere in the distance gain shape and strength as it pummeled forward, the gears of her mind turning.[break][break]

Her Florges returned to her side, this time accompanied by her Aromatisse, Plumeria. The former closed her eyes, a perfuming pink scent sprawling throughout the gym with MISTY TERRAIN. Any ailments caused by the oncoming calamity would be nullified, at least, by its cloudy tendrils.[break][break]

Physical attacks were unlikely to succeed, here. Contact with the sphere would prove disastrous. So psychological warfare would have to do, instead.[break][break]

Plumeria focused her attention wholly upon the mysterious orb, her PSYCHIC attack sending lancing waves of purple energy crackling about its spherical surface. It was a gamble on whether or not it would merely augment its power, or if Plumeria would be able to redirect the course of this bizarre amalgamation of energy entirely.[break][break]

Her options were limited, so Elisabeth figured she might as well try this one.[break][break]

IEHYnf2s

[break][break]
[break][break]
 [break]
FLORGES used MISTY TERRAIN![break][break]

[break][break]
 [break]
AROMATISSE used PSYCHIC![break][break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 16:27:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
the edges of this malformation meet the MISTY TERRAIN and halts, seemingly recoiling slightly against the pink mist. as the PSYCHIC lashes meet the bubble at the same time, something deep inside screams, a muffled noise that sounds like a haunting echo.

this only seems to agitate the strange phenomena, it's upper portion blowing up like a malformed balloon until... it pops. everything collapses in on itself and a great rush of air pulses out in one fell swoop. it smells of death, and decay, and the worst types of rot.

but something emerges from its center.

a small creature with a bulbous skull riding a top a mare that trails wisping shadows. it locks an emotionless, pointed gaze onto and her pokemon. it raises its hand then, and from all around it, the residual darkness begins to form into specters of humanoid shape. these ghostly apparitions take a moment to form, and then at once, swarm elisabeth and her team. (ASTRAL BARRAGE)

Your attacks seem effective against this strange phenomena, leading to it's eventual destruction. However, something steps out from its remains — an odd combination of two pokemon, one mounted atop the other.

It attacks instantly, dozens of ghostly figures swarming you like reapers of death.

DEFEAT OR RUN OFF THIS CREATURE.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 2:52:49 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

With a smooth motion, Elisabeth recalled her Florges and Aromatisse, facing the battlefield for a moment. A slight frown betrayed her careful thought as she witnessed the oncoming creature -- one that reminded her of the Spectrier she had ridden with not so long ago, if at least in part.

And it was for this reason she ultimately brought forth two new Pokemon: her Goodra and her Misdreavus.

The former wielded PROTECT against the incoming attack, while the latter giggled and called forth a SHADOW BALL, aiming it at the absurd creature.

TLDR:
-GOODRA uses PROTECT.
-MISDREAVUS uses SHADOW BALL.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Fallabor Gym ✿ Outfit + Hairstyle
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 5:30:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
the SHADOW BALL's formation isn't enough to faze the strange creature below. it collides with both horse, and rider, and the energy wraps around them. they recoil, despite the nonchalant of their posture, clearly injured by the attack.
[break][break]
but they steady themselves once more, hand reaching upwards to guide the ASTRAL BARRAGE.
[break][break]
they're pulled back from the PROTECTIVE bubble, phantasmas of which no light pierces through. their faces could barely be called human, carrying only vestiges of similarity — and the moans, the whispering moans that promise only death's release.
[break][break]
they circle @elisatbeth, waiting, and watching. but perhaps most terrifying of all, beneath the strange rider of shadow, the inky black shadow returns and spreads. beneath its all-consuming touch, things turn slate grey, devoid of life. and it shows no signs of stopping.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break][break]
defeat this creature in FIVE posts, or your challenge will fail.
[break][break]ASTRAL BARRAGE lingers outside of your protective bubble, waiting to sap your life force (read: dementors basically)[break][break]if a single apparation touches, or lands an attack on or her pokemon, they will be afflicted with ONE counter of NUECROTIC TOUCH.
[break][break]
necrotic touch: after THREE counters on any living creature, they will be REMOVED from the challenge PERMANENTLY.
[break][break]
time is ticking.

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,540 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Apocalypse Now [GYM]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 3:14:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB