TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 20:09:01 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

It only lasts a split second, not long at all, barely enough to be perceived, and yet, short as the moment of teleportation is, every single time it happens, Mars finds himself considering it to be one of the most wonderful things he’s ever experienced. Light, weightless, they jump from the spot they were standing at to a distant one – almost as if space had folded onto itself and they had crossed through an invisible gate formed when both points met.
[break][break]
He still holds onto Barnaby, even once they stand on solid ground once more. Mars’ thoughts may be filled with Unown Report entries, and his gaze may remain glued to the Luxury Ball until the moment it confirms the Symbol Pokémon’s capture, but the grip these things have on him don’t stop him from ensuring his companion’s safety. Perhaps, if Mars weren’t indeed so enthralled by the Unown, he would wonder why that is; why is it that he had grabbed Barnaby when teleporting, when under most circumstances he would have left whoever was besides him behind and only looked after himself?
[break][break]
Mars knows himself too well, so perhaps it's a good thing that the question is avoided.
[break][break]
”Yeah… I guess so…” It’s without him noticing that a smile makes its way onto its lips, and when the admin turns to look at , it remains – true, honest, pleasant. Is this what Unown do to him?
[break][break]
”Are you alright? That was kind of sudden.”
[break][break]
Even if months have passed since he first acquired the ability, it’s not often that Mars teleports with other people, but out of the few that are aware that he’s capable of doing such a thing, Barnaby is perhaps the one who is most accustomed to it. But, how accustomed can one ever be to something like this?

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

SKIP ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 19:08:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
In the suspended silence that followed the capture attempt, Barnaby processed his friend's question.

Yeah, I’m completely fine. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to you doing that, though.” He was referring to Mars’ ability to teleport, of course.

... how did you come about such a power, again, Martín?

The admin had first demonstrated his teleportation capabilities during a friendly, if somewhat contentious, sparring match between the two of them. At the time he had been in such a shock that was easily able to overtake him. After talking such a big game, Barnaby had been keenly annoyed at the loss. What followed afterward, though, served to brighten his mood - as well as distract him from asking too many follow-up questions.

As Mars spoke, a small flame in the growing darkness caught Barnaby’s eye. Peering closer, he noticed that it was a LITWICK coming to investigate the commotion. This was one particular Fire-type that he didn’t have in his collection just yet, so he nodded for his Pokemon to tag-team and quickly subdue the little Pokemon.

Throughout this Mars’ arm remained wrapped around him, something that Barnaby was acutely aware of… he didn’t want to be the one to initiate a release, and yet he felt himself pull away. As the admin’s arm dropped, however, Barnaby’s hand went to catch Mars’ own.
catching LITWICK

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 1:30:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CURSOLA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DROWZEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE LITWICK!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 21:10:41 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Oh… Did I never tell you?”
[break][break]
He had been secretive about the encounter with the so-called ‘Father Winter’ at Granite Cave, and much more so about what happened afterwards and the boons he obtained (and the hardships he suffered). Perhaps only would ever know the whole truth about that day, but out of all people in this world, out of people in the entirety of the multiverse, is perhaps the only person who Mars would trust enough to share everything that happened back then.
[break][break]
It does make him wonder why, though.
[break][break]
Is it because of everything that was said back in January? Because of the fact that has seen a side of him that Mars rarely shows others?
[break][break]
The questions are so very easily pushed aside, giving Barnaby’s hand a gentle squeeze before going to retrieve the Luxury Ball containing his new Unown. It’s then that he sees it: a Cursola standing idly by a tree. What is a pokémon like that doing at a place like this?
[break][break]
”I got it in a different world.” The truth is so very easily spoken, as if he were talking about a trip down to the store. It had been shocking at the time, but Mars had long since accepted that things like these were part of his reality now. Perhaps that’s also why it’s so easy for him to raise a hand; to signal for dark-winged Braviary that’s so aptly named after the North Wind to raise spring’s merciless gale.
[break][break]
It starts with a breeze, with petal dancing in the air, but soon SPRINGTIDE STORM becomes exactly what it is called, threatening to blow away the Cursola that, in truth, is no more than the shell and spirit of what it once was. A sad fate, Mars has always thought so.
[break][break]
”I think back then we also went to another dimension.”
[break][break]
He means back at the atelier, where the move had been acquired thanks to Enamorus’ blessings.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Catching CURSOLA ♡

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 4:42:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"A different world... huh?" The words left his tongue on a wistful breath. Truly, although Barnaby had now experienced Legendary Pokémon in the flesh at this point courtesy of 's shadow LUGIA and the ENAMORUS at the top of the tier tea house, he was still reluctant to completely acknowledge all of the fantastical occurrences that happened around Hoenn.

But the distortions were proof of the rifts that can occur in space-time. had spoken of his own travels to other worlds, too. There was no hiding behind ignorance any longer... and Barnaby didn't want to, anyway. It was time to accept the world's new normal.

"I think back then we also went to another dimension.”

"D-did we?" Barnaby thought back to the events that transpired at the atelier, of the challenges, the murals depicting Legendary Pokémon, and the mysterious figures shrouded in darkness... the entire affair had seemed utterly suspicious, of course, but traveling to a different dimension? When had that happened?

Leave it to Barnaby to be clueless yet again in Mars' presence. He could almost feel the admin's esteem for him beginning to dwindle.

"When? I don't recall..."

Luckily, a DROWZEE had decided to waddle up from behind a boulder, allowing Barnaby a moment of distraction from his ignorance. With a nod he sent both of his Pokémon to subdue it; Guerrier got the jump on it using SHADOW SNEAK, leaving it stunned enough for Fantôme to land a powerful INFERNAL PARADE.
catching DROWZEE

[psychic/ghost]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 23:22:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW SNEAK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BANETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 3:18:58 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

He doesn’t blame Barnaby for not realising, because it’s probably not something that’s obvious to those who aren’t looking for the signs. Mars had been looking, he always is, to the point that for a moment he had wondered if he was just being paranoid or something. ’s shock and surprise had been real, though, and so had been the symbol that flashed seconds before they were teleported to her.
[break][break]
The same symbol that appears in the Unown Report.
[break][break]
What does all that mean? Mars is not sure yet, but there’s no doubt in his mind that the events that took place at the Fleur Tea Atelier were a way for those in charge of the Unown Report to intervene in Hoenn.
[break][break]
”Remember how the commissioner was all shocked when she saw us appear out of the blue? Like she didn’t expect us to be there? I think that at one point or another, we were sent to a different dimension while going through the challenge, and then sent back.”
[break][break]
It’s the theory that makes the most sense. A parallel space. Seemingly identical yet not what the atelier was in Hoenn.
[break][break]
”There was this symbol before they teleported us… It’s the same one that’s in the Unown Report.”
[break][break]
He says this in passing, his gaze wandering towards a Sableye that peeks at them from behind a tree. All it takes is one signal and Boreas swoops down, grabbing the little ghost with his sharp talons. They’re coated in flames this time, courtesy of his MYSTICAL FIRE.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Catching SABLEYE ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 4:27:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The ending of their excursion into the atelier had been such a confusing blur. The presence of not one but two Legendary Pokémon had been astounding enough, but as Barnaby looked back on those memories just after accepting ENAMORUS' blessing... he recalled exactly what Mars explained. A darkening of the room, then their sudden transport to a similar space that included Hoenn's commissioner.

"Yes, I remember now... how could we not have noticed though? That we'd been sent to another dimension?"

The thought of sliding so easily between worlds was an unsettling one. Especially when it hadn't been a consensual act.

Briefly, Barnaby saw from the corner of his eye that his pair of Pokémon had successfully taken down the DROWZEE. No sooner after throwing a Poké Ball to capture it, however, did another creature appear from the shadows. Semi-transparent, a BANETTE skulked near the periphery. Again, Barnaby nodded for his Pokémon to take care of it before turning his attention back to the admin.

The next comment out of Mars' mouth was said so casually, yet it struck Barnaby down to the nerve. He halted in place, casting a serious look towards his friend. The man across from him was not only his friend, though, but someone he cared for immensely. When these emotions had deepened Barnaby wasn't sure, but there was no use burying them now. Not when they were alone out here on Mt. Pyre.

Worry bore a hard line across his brow. His jaw clenched, his lips tightened.

was closer to the ominous figures in the tea house than Barnaby had first imagined. If they were connected to the Unown Report - something that the admin was personally investigating - then it put Mars in further danger. He was entangled in something gravely powerful.

"... why? Why would those behind the Unown Report infiltrate an event like that?"
catching BANETTE

[psychic/ghost]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 7:47:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRACLE EYE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 3:56:57 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

It is unsettling. Even for Mars. Before the atelier, the times he had stepped into other dimensions had always been with his consent. His choice. He had stepped forward and ventured through portals knowing full well what might happen. But, in the atelier it hadn’t been that way. He can barely pinpoint when they had stepped away from their own Hoenn, and the thought that he could be thrown into a different dimension any minute is concerning…
[break][break]
”Yeah, I’ve been wondering about that too… My theory is that it was either when everything got dark and there were no longer any engravings and murals, or that we were in a different dimension from the very beginning. The fact that they did it without any of us noticing is the most worrisome part.”
[break][break]
It is for him, at least. On the surface. Because, admittedly, he’s trying not to think of the other implications of this. The Unown Report. The fact that his suspicions may have been right, that they still had learned nothing at all, and that there may have been a hidden agenda behind the atelier’s challenge.
[break][break]
When Barnaby asks him about it, Mars genuinely doesn’t know what answer to give.
[break][break]
Amber eyes meet cobalt ones, and he becomes well aware of the concern in the expression of his friend. Why is he concerned? Admittedly, Mars had almost forgotten what that is like: to have someone care so much for his well-being that they’re upset when they think he’s in danger. It’s strange. It brings an uneasy pang to his chest.
[break][break]
”Barnaby.” A hand reaches for that of , squeezing gently, and right then, a truth is revealed that Mars wouldn’t speak to most people: that of how uncertain he is. ”I don’t know why.”
[break][break]
Being linked to the report doesn’t mean knowing the motivations of those behind it. Not knowing annoys him, as made clear by the way he frowns – a gesture that is closely followed by a sigh.
[break][break]
”My best guess? They took it as a chance to give us something they want us to have, just as they did with the devices for the Unown Report… Warnings and Enamorus’ blessing, in this case.”
[break][break]
Why, though?

[break][break]

notes

[break]

SKIP ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 4:15:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"I don’t know why.”

And there it was. That helpless feeling in the pit of his stomach that had now become a familiar sensation as of late. He hated not knowing almost as much as did.

Barnaby squeezed Mars' offered hand, finding a modicum of solace in the gesture, but the look of concern and worry still showed on his face. He couldn't help it. The usual façade had broken in the face of their sobering reality.

"..." The silence was deafening as Barnaby processed what was said.

ENAMORUS' blessing... his mind immediately conjured up images of his beloved Bijou, the NINETALES who he'd chosen to take on the Legendary's blessing. Had that been a mistake? Was she compromised somehow? Why would those behind the Unown Report bestow a gift with no strings attached?

Well, they wouldn't, of course. Damn.

"... what can I do to help?" The question was twofold: how could he help in a ROCKET capacity, and how could he help as a friend.

"I'm tired of feeling useless in all of this." His grip tightened as he gave the admission. There was conviction in his voice; a sharp, insistent plea. Barnaby didn't want Mars to feel like he was shouldering anything alone.

Meanwhile, the BANETTE had succumbed to it's injuries and had passed out. As it awaited capture, a brave NATU flew into range and perched nearest its avian brethren, Barnaby's DECIDUEYE. Guerrier extended a feathered arm and, surprisingly, the NATU alighted onto the offered limb. The two stared unflinchingly at each other... was this the beginning of a new alliance? It appeared so, as Barnaby was able to capture both it and the downed BANETTE.
catching NATU

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 5:19:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEATPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHIMECHO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE NATU!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 2:58:18 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Deafening silence.
[break][break]
Mars had had plenty of time to process all this: to think on these matters, to theorise, and to come to terms with the conclusions he had reached. , however, is only doing so now, and there’s something admittedly painful about becoming aware that he’s the one causing his friend distress – even if Barnaby deserves to know about what might have really happened to them.
[break][break]
Why does it make him feel guilty to watch him?
[break][break]
There’s so many people Mars has dragged into conversations about the Unown Report and what the plans of its creators’ might be, and not once has he felt any remorse or guilt. However, now he does, and perhaps that speaks of how much Barnaby actually matters to him…
[break][break]
The squeeze is returned, and then he smiles faintly – the kind of slight and tired smile that doesn’t quite make it to his eyes. ”You do help.” Help him. By listening, by being here, and by trying to understand. Mars could say all this, but he doesn’t, well aware that Barnaby also means how he can help Team Rocket. So, an addition is made:
[break][break]
”At the moment, all we can really do is try to investigate and find out more. That’s part of why I keep gathering Unown: to see if adding more entries to the report will give us any answers… But, you’re a journalist, Barnaby. Investigating is what you do best. You, more than most, are equipped to help find out more, especially when you go into all those distortions.”

[break][break]

notes

[break]

SKIP ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 5:48:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
A gonging sound alerted Barnaby of a BRONZONG nearby, to which he waved his free hand for Fantôme and Guerrier to take care of it. The type matchups were in their favor; the TYPHLOSION's fiery attacks were more than enough to subdue its enemy. DECIDUEYE, meanwhile, remained on the periphery and would step in if needed.

This left time for Barnaby to focus on more important matters, like responding to .

With a resolute nod, he gave a similarly faint smile to the admin across from him. He understood his duties within ROCKET, how his specialty lent itself to more subtle contributions - ones that weren't necessarily felt immediately. Investigations took time, as Mars knew well. Still, patience had never been 's strong suit. He wanted results now.

But that wasn't all he wanted.

The look in his cobalt eyes as Barnaby regarded the man before him showed a mixture of care and concern. His face softened in the moments since Mars had spoken and, with a tightening of his grip, he moved in closer.

"...You'll tell me if there's anything you need from me?" He asked, his tone gentle yet serious.

A small pause, letting the question hang in the air before another is asked.

"Won't you, Martín?"
catching BRONZONG

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 6:20:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDYGAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER COMPACTION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHORE UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE BRONZONG!