TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 4:04:25 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Ha! Don’t call me captain. might come to smite you.” He laughs, remembering the day he met the captain of the Sotally Tober and how she had assumed him to be nothing but another rich guy who likes boats and knows nothing of life at sea. In some ways, she had been right, and that’s something Mars won’t deny, but the thought is still amusing.
[break][break]
And speaking of seas, as they talk, he spots another Inkay in the distance, far from the waters where the special usually likes to dwell. Perhaps out of pity for the little creature or perhaps due to wanting to add another to his collection, Mars whistles, and Boreas responds accordingly with a powerful gust of wind. It lifts the Inkay up, sending it tumbling, and quick as ever, Mars throws a Luxury Ball at it.
[break][break]
”So… How about you tell me about some of these plans while we make our way down the mountain? You better not tell me it’s a surprise.”
[break][break]
Mars has always hated surprises. He deeply dislikes not knowing things. But, admittedly, the thought crosses his mind that perhaps it won’t be a bad thing if it comes from . He trusts him.
[break][break]
With a smile and a slight squeeze of Barnaby’s hand, he turns to walk back the way they had come from.
[break][break]
It’s getting late and they should get back to Mauville Hills.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Catching INKAY ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 1:10:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Spotting a wayward YAMASK, Étienne followed Boreas' plan of attack, launching a treacherous TWISTER at the small ghost and rendering it unconscious. Meanwhile, Barnaby's attention was centered on the ROCKET admin in front of him.

"Alright, I won't call it a surprise, then." A short pause followed this assurance, the smallest skipping beat, before Barnaby quickly added, "Just a simple trip where you won't know any of the details ahead of time."

Here one of his beautiful smiles was put on full display - something Mars would have a hard time resisting. A reassuring squeeze of the admin's hand was also reciprocated as they continued down the mountainside.

"Fun, right?" He knew it wouldn't be. Partly, anyway. detested the unknown, after all. But perhaps he'd humor Barnaby just this once.

In return, it was sure to be a getaway to remember.
catching YAMASK

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 20:29:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MARS CAUGHT THE INKAY!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOPSY TURVY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]BARNABY CAUGHT THE YAMASK!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!