Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 2:43:09 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Won’t you, Martín?”

[break]
No. Of course he won’t. He can’t. How could he burden Barnaby with all of his problems, with all of his worries, with every single horrific thing that haunts him and makes him restless? That night back in January had been enough. Mars still vividly remembers how worried and confused Barnaby had been, and that memory fills him with guilt. And yet…
[break][break]
And yet he still wants to rely on him.
[break][break]
He still wants Barnaby to be there. He still wants to tell him about his concerns. He still wants him to hold his hand like this and tell him he’s here for him. Why? Why does he feel these things? How is it that can make him feel this way? It’s pathetic. In Mars’ mind, needing people is akin to weakness.
[break][break]
The thoughts make him frown just so slightly as he looks into those cobalt eyes he knows so well, cobalt eyes that now look so serious and determined. But, then, right behind Barnaby, there’s a light… and then another and another, twinkling in a pattern Mars also knows too damn well. An Inkay comes into view, and the banker’s expression softens.
[break][break]
”Ha…” He steps closer then, and gently, there’s a chaste kiss that is no more than his lips brushing against the other’s cheek, a response being whispered:
[break][break]
”Yeah, I will… Thank you, Barnaby.”
[break][break]
Mars nods towards the luminous little squid then, extending a hand as he would do with his own shoal of them. It’s no Unown, but it’s still a pokémon that brightens his mood nevertheless.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Catching INKAY ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 3:41:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
The kiss against his cheek was confirmation enough. A momentary comfort graciously given. Even this chaste touch involuntarily warmed the skin where lips departed.

Whether he liked it or not, whether he acknowledged it or not, had a hold over him.

Despite this, Barnaby wasn't aware of Mars' reservations. How he viewed leaning on others as weakness. If the admin had voiced this, though, he'd find that Barnaby was of a similar mind. And yet, all the same, he still wanted to be the one Mars relied on.

Why?

Barnaby was equally maddened by these confusing, escalating feelings.

But he couldn't show it. Because being vulnerable, too, was a weakness. In a criminal realm where strength and fortitude were prized, it did not pay to give into whims of the heart. Or to put too much trust in others.

Still...

"Good." A soft reply as he brought Mars' hand up to his lips, placing his own kiss across its knuckles. Barnaby held the admin's gaze as he did so, a tempered intensity in the depths of those cobalt eyes his friend knew so well.

He left it there without saying anything more.

With the INKAY came another Pokémon that seemed more suited to a beach setting. As they continued down the path, a SANDYGAST materialized from the earth, blocking their way. Barnaby's other Pokémon were still occupied with the BRONZONG, so he released his own BRAVIARY to take care of the nuisance instead.

Étienne came soaring out of his Poké Ball with a harrowing screech. Always one for the dramatics, the raptor's antics goaded a smile onto Barnaby's lips.

"Blow it out of the way." He instructed, to which the BRAVIARY began to flap his wings until a violent TWISTER started to form. The intense winds were enough to displace much of the sand making up the SANDYGAST.

With the ghost taken care of, Étienne's attention snapped to the other BRAVIARY nearby. He eyed Boreas with cat-like intensity, sizing up the other large male. He clenched and unclenched his talons, but otherwise did nothing - for now.
catching SANDYGAST

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 23:13:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRUXISH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATENNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 21:57:27 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

"Good."

[break]
They could just leave it at that. He could accept Barnaby’s response, smile, and swiftly change the topic to something distracting and much less personal. Yet, while a smile does find his lips when a kiss is gently placed on his knuckles, he’s quiet for a moment, and even though Barnaby’s own attention turns to his Braviary, Mars still looks at him. He doesn’t let go. If anything, he swifts his grip, allowing his fingers to intertwine with those of .
[break][break]
The Inkay is caught, and noticing a Hattena in the distance, he whistles lightly for his own Braviary to take action. It’s only then that he speaks, just as he watches Boreas swoop down upon the unsuspecting little psychic type.
[break][break]
”But, I’ll expect the same from you, you know?” Sharp talons grab upon the Hatenna’s small body, their SHEER FORCE causing the wild pokémon’s squirming and wiggling to be of little use. Mars’ gaze meets that of Barnaby once more, and he smiles then – calm and gentle, in the way he only does with a few. ”Please let me know if there’s anything you ever need from me, Barnaby.”
[break][break]
It’s a request, even if he had called it an expectation before.
[break][break]
High above, in the air, Boreas extends his huge dark wings while looking down upon Étienne, letting out a warlike screech.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Catching HATENNA ♡

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 4:25:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Their fingers come together and intertwine; it's so simple a touch, so subtle a shift, but it sends a jolt of pleasure up Barnaby's arm and straight to his guarded, crumbling heart. Instead of pulling away, he finds his grip tightening around 's hand.

And then the tables were turned, with the admin offering the same assurance he'd just been given.

"Please let me know if there’s anything you ever need from me, Barnaby.”

Anything.

What was it that he wanted from ? He felt his friend already did so much for him, cared so much for him, but posed with such a question Barnaby found himself wanting... more.

More what?

"Actually, Martín..." His one hand still firmly holding Mars', Barnaby brought his free hand up to the man's cheek. It stopped just before touching, hovering there as if hesitant to make contact.

"... there is something I need from you."

In the background Barnaby's Pokémon worked independently. They were self-sufficient in the wake of their trainer's focus on his conversation. Fantôme and Guerrier returned, dragging the fainted BRONZONG behind them, while Étienne meanwhile eyed a nearby pond.

There he saw a brightly-colored BRUXISH - the perfect mid-hike snack! He immediately dove for the fish, extending his large talons to take hold of the thing. Once it was in the BRAVIARY's vise hold, he'd then fly close to where Boreas had bellowed his foreboding screech.

Was the BRUXISH a peace offering to the other large male? Or was Étienne just showing off his prey?
catching BRUXISH

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 3:44:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAYDOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKNOIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 17:36:08 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Ever proud and regal, Boreas looks down upon the other Braviary and its capture, watching them from behind his mask of azure flames for a long moment. Then, suddenly and unexpectedly, he lets go of the unconscious Hattena he had been holding, allowing it to fall to the ground before swooping down as if he were about to attack Éttiene.
[break][break]
He goes past the other Braviary, however… and towards a Dusknoir that had suddenly appeared out of thin air. ESPER WINGS make their mark, coming followed by a powerful HURRICANE that picks up the large ghost and pushes it away.
[break][break]
Truth be told, Mars hasn’t been paying much attention to the bird’s actions. He hasn’t at all. His gaze remains fixed on that of , watching him too, and when Barnaby confirms that he does have something he needs from him, he’s quiet at first.
[break][break]
What does Barnaby want from him?
[break][break]
There are so many things he could ask, but will they be things that Mars would be willing to do for someone else? He had said anything, but the truth of the matter is that there’s a lot the banker will never want to change. He knows this much, and yet-…
[break][break]
”Sure. What is it, Barnaby?”
[break][break]
He waits, holding Barnaby's gaze.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Catching DUSKNOIR ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 19:12:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Why did he do this?

He'd acted on impulse, and now that he was here, with holding his gaze, Barnaby hesitated.

"I..."

Memories of their rural getaway in the hills of Petalburg Woods suddenly flashed in the journalist's mind, namely the hollow feeling that came the morning after their arrival. At the time, Barnaby wasn't sure why he'd felt that sort of numb pain when Mars quietly left the bedroom they'd shared.

Now, he was beginning to understand. And that realization made him falter.

I want more than this.

Finally, he let his hovering hand rest on the admin's cheek, soft thumb strokes caressing the skin there. Barnaby's cobalt eyes met Mars' amber, looking almost forlorn as he continued softly, "...I want to go away again. Just the two of us. To the sea this time."

Meanwhile, Fantôme and Guerrier took notice of a CLAYDOL that had appeared with its DUSKNOIR friend. Not wanting it to interrupt their master, they headed it off and began attacking with INFERNAL PARADE and TRIPLE ARROWS, respectively.
catching CLAYDOL

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 0:23:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COFAGRIGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 2:23:38 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]
Mars doesn’t push, he simply waits, patience outweighing his often insatiable curiosity. For now, at least. For as long as he can keep the latter in check. Thankfully, Barnaby knows not to make him wait forever.
[break][break]
”A trip?” There’s a note of surprise in his voice, as if this is not the request he had expected. It’s not, of course, for even if Mars hadn’t known exactly what to expect, this hadn’t even occurred to him as a possibility. It’s… a nice surprise, honestly, and the growing smile that soon tugs at his lips reflects that sentiment. Turning just so slightly, he kisses the palm of Barnaby’s hand, amber eyes falling upon cobalt ones.
[break][break]
Just the two of them at sea.
[break][break]
”Sure but if we take the yacht, the crew would be there. If you want it to really be just the two of us, I do have a sailboat.” A brow is raised at that, holding Barnaby’s gaze while that smile of his shifts into a slight smirk. After all, a sailboat isn’t particularly large, and it sure takes a lot for two people to want to spend time together in such a small space.
[break][break]
”Take your pick.”

[break][break]

notes

[break]

SKIP ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:26:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
God, the way Barnaby melted when he looked into those eyes. How those soft lips sent ripples of pleasure up his arm, pulling him further and further in. It was like sinking into a golden pool, embraced by an intoxicating warmth.

He couldn't look away. And he didn't want to.

"Just the two of us." Barnaby repeated, more ardently time.

"A sailboat sounds perfect. However..."

He smiled then and shook his head before the next admission came.

"I've been on a sailboat many times, but always with others manning the sails. It can't be too hard to learn, though, right?"

He would do so gladly, if it meant time away with .

His Pokémon continued to do their good work, taking care of any wayward trespassers while their master continued in his conversation. The CLAYDOL was defeated, but just as it fell another Pokémon - GIRAFARIG - came to take its place. Just as before, Fantôme and Guerrier went on the offensive.
catching GIRAFARIG

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 8:10:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SMOOCHUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDYGAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER COMPACTION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE GIRAFARIG!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 12:47:01 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

What Mars doesn’t tell Barnaby is what sailing actually means to him; how personal it is and how tied it is to some of his best memories. He had long ago decided that the sailboat he had bought back when he was in university is not one on which he’d want to allow most people, and yet right here and now, the suggestion had easily come the moment Barnaby had asked for the trip.
[break][break]
To him, isn’t like most people, that much Mars is well aware of. But, what is he, then?
[break][break]
That’s a question that Mars doesn’t have an answer for, and also one that doesn’t have to be answered at this moment.
[break][break]
Better to focus on the present.
[break][break]
”I can teach you if you want, but you know I’m a strict instructor.” Inevitably, a playful smirk tugs at his lips, and after a few seconds, he chuckles. ”It’ll be fine, don’t worry. Sailing takes some time to learn, but if I could do it as a kid, then I bet you can do it now.”
[break][break]
There, in that passing comment, is the kind of glimpse of his past that most people would never get out of Mars.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

SKIP ♡

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 19:48:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"That I do." Barnaby's lips curled into an equally devious smirk. "Ruthless, even. But you know that I perform well under your instruction."

Barnaby was a quick learner, something he prided himself on. He wasn't too worried about mastering the skills needed to man a sailboat effectively.

"Perhaps not as well as someone who has done it since childhood... but I'm confident I'll meet your expectations, Captain del Mar."

Did small sailboats even have captains?

More softly, with less of a teasing lilt, he continued, "I'll plan everything. You won't have to worry about anything, mon trésor."

While the two men talked, something nearby caught Étienne's eye. The hulking bird swooped down more nimbly than what might be expected, snatching up some sort of small, wriggling creature. Barnaby couldn't make out what it was and truly didn't care in the moment... until his BRAVIARY dropped it from on high. Wailing in terror, a SMOOCHUM fell into Barnaby's outstretched arms.

Hmm. An Ice-type he didn't yet own. He supposed he'd keep it.
catching SMOOCHUM

[psychic/ghost]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birds of a Feather [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 22:56:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOPSY TURVY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SMOOCHUM!