Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 2:30:08 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtext"]

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

Zev made his way through the increasingly familiar streets of Sootopolis until he was outside of the city's limits, standing in front of a research center situated atop a cliff overlooking the sea. Originally used to record and analyze weather readings, its remote location made it the perfect candidate for the research now conducted in its chambers — the kind involving volatile substances, like the shard of a primal crystal he carried in his pocket.[break][break]

The secretary at the front desk directed Zev down to a basement level, past several laboratories. Security guards let him through several locked doors without question; someone had clearly announced his arrival.[break][break]

Eventually, he reached his destination. He peered through the glass window in the door to the laboratory, checking if anyone was inside, before letting himself in. Two others were supposed to meet him there that day: Head Scientist and one of Rocket's new admins, .[break][break]

As Zev entered the lab, his blue gaze swept its interior, searching for them — and for any other exits, cover, and anything that could be used to his advantage in a fight. Though he wasn't supposed to be in any danger there, it was his habit, one that had saved his life countless times.

[attr="class","zevhooc"][break]

NOTES

Mission: Post PAAA

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 0:34:24 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Unfortunately, Fern supposed he couldn’t hold onto the primal shard forever. Much as he might like to, he knew his possession of it had been announced, both at Mt. Pyre and in consequential reports. Not to mention, it was sort of, well, useless in his hands.[break][break]

So the meeting arranged today in Sootopolis was a necessary endeavor. At least it wasn’t too far from his shop.[break][break]

He hadn’t personally met either or despite beginning to circulate more among the ranks as of late. Needless to say, despite his reluctance to part with the primal shard he’d collected, he was still curious to see how this meeting went. And what might come of it.[break][break]

After all, he had no idea how to tap into the energy housed within the fragmented crystal. A con, he most certainly was, but something of a scientist himself? Absolutely not.[break][break]

Fern breezed through the doors as if he’d been there dozens of times before. As if he knew the layout and was not simply guided by his most intuitive guessing. That was part of the game–acting as though he knew exactly what he was doing and not fumbling around for whatever results poking and prodding at the shard within a contained and conducive environment might provide.[break][break]

Cecilia was housed in the pokeball kept ready at his hip–extra insurance that he could simply portal away without issue should this interaction not go according to his preference. Surely that wouldn’t be the case, and he could place his confidence in Dr. Flint’s expertise, but even so– better to have that extra assurance. Just in case.[break][break]

“You must be Zev,” he assessed casually, a loose smile filtering into his expression as he wandered into the lab proper. The newly minted admin extended a hand in offering.[break][break]

// m: post-paaa
[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 2:22:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

fern's experiences near the rift were certainly valuable to her, for she had her own ghosts to keep dead.[break][break]

"i would love a more detailed recount. perhaps after the experiment?"[break][break]

there was a sincerity in her gaze that hadn't quite been a minute prior.she turned to the pokemon released by zev. it had to be a gengar. she loathed ghosts, especially in a scientific setting. they were too troublesome. mischievous. untrustworthy. she eyed this one with a brief look. "perfect."[break][break]

her eyes returned to fern again.[break][break]

"mr. harcourt's will provide us with a control. we'll still use a z-move on yours, delaney, but we'll add something different, too."[break][break]

and it wouldn't be just any z-move. she had a particular specimen in mind.[break][break]

"we know that z-moves activate the primal crystal; however, i believe it is the introduction of the tera crystal to that equation which caused the rifts. surely you are both familiar with the terastal phenomenon by now?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 23:51:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

Zev extended a hand toward Lulu, as they had not formally met before. "Dr. Flint," he greeted her in turn, his voice devoid of any warmth or emotion. While not unfriendly, it indicated he was there for business, not pleasure. Though Zev had to admit — he was curious what exactly Lulu might learn of the primal crystal.[break][break]

He greeted Fern in the same manner. "Delaney."[break][break]

Not a man for small talk, Zev ignored further pleasantries and removed the palm-sized shard out of his pocket. He held it up to the light so that all its gleaming facets shone.[break][break]

"I've brought a gift all the way from Littleroot," he explained before offering it to Lulu.[break][break]

Truth be told, he had already handed it over to not twenty-four hours after evacuating the fated town. The crystal was officially in Rocket's possession, but himself allowed Zev access to it at any time of day. It was a small reward for retrieving it in the first place.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 0:02:49 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Where was cool and formal, Fern was openly warm. Though still professional, of course. “No trouble at all,” he chimed, smiling pleasantly as he offered a hand to both and Zev, nodding shortly at the other man who’d. “Harcourt.”[break][break]

Fern looked on as Zev cut right to the chase. “And a gem from Mt. Pyre as well,” he says easily, as he fishes the primal shard he’d caught, wrapped in a soft cloth. He was not as quick to hand it over to her, however.[break][break]

“I would like to clarify that should nothing come of today’s effort, this will remain in my personal possession, unless one of our superiors, or , says otherwise. Any, ah, future tinkering that results in success without my attendance, I would like to be notified of.” Despite the playfulness in his typical demeanor, there was only clear calm and conciseness now.[break][break]

“I live, quite literally, nearby. So making my way here will be of little issue.” With that said, Fern too, offered out the shard he’d collected for her to observe. Though he was not scientifically gifted, he found he took a particular interest in what this shard in particular might produce, given the rift between life and death he’d been firsthand witness to from the sky above the mount.[break][break]

And as a result, he did not intend for the shard to be passed elsewhere, outside the three of them for the foreseeable time being.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 23:28:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

hands were shaken, and pleasantries set aside for business. the beast placed a gem in her hand, and she was happier than she had been a moment before. ”thank you mr. harcourt.”[break][break]
however, her eyes dropped to the shard in delaney’s hand and then back up. what was this? he had demands. she watched as he laid them out with the smallest smirk creeping onto her face. once he was done, she acknowledged, ”understood.”[break][break]
there was an air of dismissal in the word, whatever plans she had unimpeded. she’d know where the shard was, and that was plenty good enough for now.[break][break]
”tell me about your experiences when you acquired these. what did you see?”

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 11:08:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

Zev leaned against a table and crossed his arms over his chest, trying to recall exactly what he had witnessed and experienced. Surely Lulu had read the reports; anyone who had earned the title of Head Scientist should be thorough. But perhaps Fern had not.[break][break]

"I acquired the shard after the sinkhole appeared in Littleroot," Zev began, the memory fresh in his mind as if it had just occurred. "Several of us — , , , and myself, as well as some members of the League — had been caught inside it. The shard dropped down with a bunch of dirt and debris."[break][break]

It had burned in his hand when he'd caught it, not with any normal heat but with latent power.[break][break]

"We stood on some kind of barrier. Invisible, but solid. And below us was the ruin of an ancient city." Zev paused, realizing he had no words to accurately describe what had occurred to the city. He settled on, "It started to rebuild itself, as if time were moving backwards."[break][break]

A direct effect of Dialga's power, probably.[break][break]

"Delarosa and Conrad assisted me with activating the primal crystal using a Z-move." Zev gestured to the shard in Lulu's hand. "There was a blinding flash of light and the sensation of teleportation. We found ourselves below the barrier, in the city. We tried capturing the Pokémon down there but our Pokéballs didn't work. And then the crystal flashed again, and we teleported back aboveground."

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 22:16:14 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]The dismissive note in her voice didn’t go unnoticed by Fern. Thought it wasn’t exactly preferable, his elevation in rank was new and untested, but more than that he wasn’t much in the mind to comment on it, but he watched her evenly as he offered the shard over, with the slightest uptick of a brow at the sight of a smirk curling at the corners of her mouth. Noted.[break][break]

It was pointless to dwell, however. Considering her question, Fern’s head tilted as he considered the order of events. Blue eyes drifted to watch Harcourt speak on the events at Littleroot. Though he’d read over the consequential reports made, it hadn’t been nearly to the same extent of those revolving around Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

“I happened to be in the air when I snagged that shard,” Fern began once offered the change, “There was much more happening on the ground with Father Winter and Palkia, but I was closing in on the Primal Point when it fired.” What a lucky last ditch effort, no? “The energy bounced back and shattered the whole thing. I happened to be in the exact right place for my haunter to snag a piece out of the air. I believe that much of the remaining were lost to the spatial rends created by palkia.”[break][break]

He tipped a head toward Zev, “I didn’t attempt to activate it at the time through a Z-move, but for a moment I thought maybe there would be some shared energy with what…came out of those rifts.” Fern’s expression furrowed as he recounted it—the heat of the shard in his hand. The cold sink of dread and malicious intent from the shadows that whizzed out of the rift. The fiery wisps. Moltres. He shook off the feeling, and shrugged his shoulders as his expression evened out. “It ultimately led to nothing in the moment, of course.”
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 8:40:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

their stories were riveting coming firsthand. there was excitement dancing in her eyes, for either perceptive enough to catch it. [break][break]
to lulu, this was precisely the level of chaos part of her had wanted to see, at one time. now that doom was truly unfolding, so too were the scientist’s desires shifting in favor of overcoming certain death. still, the further into madness their reality descended, the more curious she became about new possibilities sprung into existence.[break][break]
”fascinating.” a simple but emphatic review. she had more questions, particularly about the vagueness that delaney’s explanation seemed to trickle into. ”i’m curious to hear more about what came out of the spacial rends.”[break][break]
her gaze lingered briefly on the violet-haired admin, before casually shifting between again.[break][break]
”z-moves in hoenn began thanks to wormhole radiation.” the same thing that had caused all of their recent snowfall. ”perhaps the crystals are catalysts to unlock the true power of such moves.”[break][break]
she turned her attention to zev. ”mr. harcourt, do you happen to have the pokémon you used when activating the primal crystal?”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 13:41:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

Zev listened carefully to Lulu's explanation of Z-moves and their origin, connecting them to the Megalopolans who used such wormholes to travel from Ultra Space. He was no scientist, so it was unclear to him how those threads connected to something like a primal crystal. But Lulu was right: if Z-moves could activate them, then there was some connection.[break][break]

And they were going to find out.[break][break]

Zev removed a Pokéball from his belt. "My Gengar can use Z-moves," he explained as he released the Ghost-type from its vessel. "Smoke, be ready to use NEVER-ENDING NIGHTMARE on the crystal that Dr. Flint indicates, when she says so."[break][break]

He gave Lulu a nod as his Gengar cackled ominously.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtext b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 4:11:38 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]“I’d be happy to provide a more detailed list— I saw quite a few things from my vantage.” Fern wasn’t sure if she meant for him to clarify right then. “It felt a bit layered, but some of them didn’t seem to be solely alternate realms.” If a limbo between life and death here, could be considered of this world still. would be the better one to define it, he supposed. But as the talk turned toward z-moves and how it was utilized at Littleroot, he assumed that they might cycle back to it afterward, if it proved relevant.[break][break]

For right then, Fern listened quietly, nodding along with her explanation. Content to allow Zev’s gengar work on the Littleroot crystal first and foremost. He turned toward Dr. Flint, “This one wasn’t activated at Pyre, nor do I have s Pokémon with a z-move handy, so if you have a move you think might be suitable, by all means.”[break][break]

A part of him wondered if the terasteralizing phenomena that had come about might have a similar effect, or if it might yield something different altogether, based on the connection forged between the meteor and the primal points. If so, he had his typhlosion capable of using tera-powered moves, but for right then, it was likely safer to stick to what was known. Curiosity evident, Fern turner to watch the gengar in question.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 8:08:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

fern's experiences near the rift were certainly valuable to her, for she had her own ghosts to keep dead. [break][break]

"i would love a more detailed recount. perhaps after the experiment?"[break][break] there was a sincerity in her gaze that hadn't quite been a minute prior.

she turned to the pokemon released by zev. it had to be a gengar. she loathed ghosts, especially in a scientific setting. they were too troublesome. mischievous. untrustworthy. she eyed this one with a brief look. "perfect."[break][break]

her eyes returned to fern again.[break][break]

"mr. harcourt's will provide us with a control. we'll still use a z-move on yours, delaney, but we'll add something different, too."[break][break]

and it wouldn't be just any z-move. she had a particular specimen in mind.[break][break]

"we know that z-moves activate the primal crystal; however, i believe it is the introduction of the tera crystal to that equation which caused the rifts. surely you are both familiar with the terastal phenomenon by now?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 11:30:47 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]

Zev's gaze fell upon the second primal crystal shard, the one procured by Fern, as they explained how it had not yet been activated. He wondered where it might possibly lead them and prepared for Lulu to experiment with that one first.[break][break]

At the mention of Terastallization, Zev nodded. "I have read the reports and have seen the larger crystals in the wild, but haven't had a chance to witness the phenomenon in person yet."[break][break]

Despite how busy he had been, none of the other members of Team Rocket with whom he'd worked had possessed one.

NOTES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevh]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtext b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 21:49:04 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]Fern caught the slightest shift in her expression and nodded. “Of course, that should be fine. I don’t believe I have any other engagements today.” He closed the shop, there were no other meetings to attend. But if she was that interested in the oddities he witnessed, he hoped she was prepared for some primo bizarreness.[break][break]

His thoughts on that day slid away, though, back to the task at hand. When her attention returned to him, Fern’s brows lifted sharply in surprise.[break][break]

It seemed they were on a similar wavelength. How fortuitous, then. His hands clapped together lightly, in agreement. “I think I see where you’re going with this, and was actually wondering if there might be an interesting effect on the crystals due to the phenomena, myself.” Unclipping a pokeball from his own belt, Fern released a hisuian typhlosion. “Though I wouldn’t consider myself an expert by any stretch, I’ve conducted some tests with on the effects of the Tera shards.”[break][break]

Next, he pulled a Tera orb from his pocket and offered it to for her to study for a moment as well. “Nimuë is fitted for use with multiple tera shards, so if you’d like to utilize her, she’ll do quite well.” He cut a sideways glance toward then, cracking a grin. “It’s quite a spectacle to see, honestly. Never seen anything like it before.” Though that could probably be said of many of the occurrences that seem to take over Hoenn.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,391 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Primal Experiments [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 4:16:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she nodded in agreement with fern, "certainly a sight."[break][break]

about nimuë, she gave an approving, "wonderful." the tera orb was bounced in her palm briefly before she handed it back without much of a lookover, plenty familiar considering rocket's orbs had been created within their own labs. "fun, isn't it?" never mind the cautionary tone of her first report.[break][break]

she turned, walking more towards the center of the room, where a large tempered glass enclosure created the environment for their study.[break][break]

"let's try it with just the z-move first." a glance back at zev, as she opened the hulking metal door. "your gengar will need to go into the chamber with the primal shard. it will be able to hear your command."[break][break]

going in herself, she carefully secured the primal shard he'd handed her onto steel. the result looked like a prized diamond on display under high security. this, however, was far more valuable.[break][break]

when they were all set, lulu stood behind screens, watching for what they'd be able to glean from various readings.

"when you're ready, mr. harcourt."