2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 6:20:06 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"C'mon, c'mon!" Mint said as he carried his little prince up the steps to the shrine. Sambuca chirped excitedly, as his trainer carried him higher and higher. He hasn't visited Meteor Falls in quite some time. His Phione is delighted, looking at the waterfalls and seemingly trying to ask if he could swim in them. "Some other time, ok?" he said as he set the little pokemon down close to the platform.

"Go ahead! Pull and ring the bell!" he said, clapping and cheering on his partner as the Phione clumsily tugged on a thing rope with their flippers.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 6:40:13 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton, shivers as he goes up to the shrine, partner in tow. He'd heard about the dragon's shrine in Johto but...Hoenn? Wasn't there a family famous for that sort of thing here? He'd worked with one of them... was it?

He vaguely wondered if she had anythign to do with this, head swivelign to see if he would catch the blonde. Malus the Appletun lumbers in front of him, excited for the little treat. When he gets to the platform, Paxton picks him up, holding the dual type up to the rope to help him pull. "Aaand...go!" he said as the little dragon squealed in delight.

malus

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 6:40:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I once read up at a place like this, full of dragons while it's owner deemed you worthy or something of pokemon should you pass," Razz explains to the small flame pokemon. The little one seemingly slightly worn out as they traveled down the cave and down Meteor Falls until they hit the shrine. Clearly Tango was still getting use to the same training as his trainer and while he knows he could preform some interesting feats he finds his trainer that much more amazing that he could travel down with seemingly little trouble. [break][break]

Though its possible that Tango ignores just how much Salem had interfered in traveling. [break][break]

When they hit the shrine and Razz talks about worthiness both pokemon can see the uncertainty in his red eye. "I know you're new Tango so you don't know the full story but there was a time where I saw you all as objects... Had to as that's the way I was raised, and while I feel I've come a long away sense then... sometimes I wonder if I would past the test in this den..." he speaks aloud to his pokemon his insecurities. And while Salem seems to understand as he has been with his trainer for a long time Tango doesn't see any of that. [break][break]

Maybe its his more simple view of life, or because he was blinded to the old. It didn't matter to him in the end as Tango makes the gesture to ring the gong of the shrine before Razz could stop him. The flame pokemon trying to show that it didn't matter what his trainer thought of himself but that he believed in him. And that was what he was judging his character on, a new energy fueling the flames on his head along side his joy.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break]+ Tango the Charcadet learns Dragon Hammer and forgets Lava Plume

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 6:40:35 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He supposed, he had his friend to thank for the last minute alert that the Dragon’s Den was open.

It was a rare miracle in and on itself that the place was opened to the general public, so here he was to grab this very rare opportunity to pay a visit to this normally closed-off place.

Making the journey on Ro the Metagross, he then slipped in just before the place closed accompanied by his number one, the best, his iconic trademark.

After the last person had rung the bell, he approached the place quietly, making a quiet wish of his own before ringing the bell afterward.

Metagross learned Dragon Hammer, replacing Agility!

@tag
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 6:50:07 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar

Chuchi padded next to Andres, skeptical of this 'new power' she'd be learning, but her trainer forged ahead without a care in the world. She's not even sure why he cared. But Andres was hellbent on looking at this strange place and taking back what he'd witnessed to his students. "C'mon Chuchi! We can get a donut or something after." he said trying to get the overweight silver Eevee to take this more seriously as she lagged behind lazily.

Though, at the bribery, Chuchi sped up, jogging up a platform and looking over at Andres. "Just tug!" he instructed. Wit ha powerful leap, she chomped onto the rope before yanking it down to ring the bells.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 7:40:08 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Wow..."[break][break]

There's an aura around the Draconid shrine that Luka can't quite put into words. It feels like stepping in front of a piece of history— something quiet and reverential. Even the Lopunny at her side, who'd been chittering with excitement this whole time, falls silent as she stares at the shrine, nose twitching with a quiet sort of curiosity.[break][break]

She had thought to take a few photos, maybe snap a selfie, but that all feels very frivolous and disrespectful now. Instead Luka simply bows her head, claps her hands together, and offers a prayer to the shrine:[break][break]

I don't want anything for myself, but please keep my friends and loved ones safe this year. And if there's anything...or anyone guarding this shrine, I hope you find blessings in this new year too.[break][break]

Green eyes flutter open, and a soft smile graces her lips. She turns to Bonbon and nods her head towards the bell.[break][break]

"Would you like to do the honors?"[break][break]

[break]
lopunny learns dragon hammer

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 7:50:26 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

He never thought he’d actually find something like this place all the way out here.

Now, being from Johto he was definitely familiar with the Dragon’s Den, and was surprised to find out that there was one all the way out here in Hoenn as well.

And he was also aware of how shit-hard it was getting into the damned place because of the exclusivity of Dragon Tamer practices and all that.

But for it to be open to the public to visit? Well, sweet!

He was initially torn between whom to make the visit with, but seeing as he already had Alex Louis kitted out to perfection, he decided to bring his Feraligatr along, slipping in after most of everyone had already gone for the day.

Now, he knew that this was illegal, but hey—

Once he found himself at the bell, he made a quiet wish, before ringing it once—his Feraligatr observing all the while, look of confusion on his face.

Feraligatr learned Dragon Hammer, replacing Chip Away!

@tag