POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 23:03:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE DRAGON'S DEN

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: JANUARY 31ST, 11:59PM PST
LIMITED TIME EVENT

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1063956351778308176/dragonden.mp3[/player]
[break]
THEME SONG: 🎼 Dragon's Den: Remastered ► Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver | Zame

METEOR FALLS

DEEP WITHIN METEOR FALLS, an old Draconid shrine rests therein. Some make it a habit to visit in the new year in order to strike an old bell. It is said that ringing in the new year this way can confer joy, luck and good health to trainers and their Pokemon.[break][break]

Similar to the one in Johto's Blackthorn City, whirlpools and cold underground rivers cause traversal to the subterranean shrine difficult, especially as it is surrounded by cave water. Around the shrine, rare Dratini and Bagon can be found among the usual fare of cave-dwelling Pokemon.[break][break]

Lastly, whispers have begun spreading about the shrine's ability to bless Pokemon with ancient knowledge of the Draconids.

INSTRUCTIONS
DEADLINE

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS LIMITED TIME EVENT will allow ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS' POKEMON to freely learn the move, DRAGON HAMMER regardless of whether they can or not. However, in order to learn the move, you must heed the following criteria:[break][break]

• Publish an IC post when the time ends in 0 (e.g. 1:00, 2:10, 3:30, 23:00, etc.)
  • [break]
  • ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS can participate.
  • [break]
  • ONLY ONE POKEMON PER CHARACTER can learn the move, DRAGON HAMMER.
  • [break]
  • If you fail to post at the right time, you may try again.
  • [break]

If you wish, you may post in this thread without redeeming the move reward. You may also post in this thread once a day after winning the reward if you wish to post drabbles in this setting.[break][break]

Lastly, participating in this event will grant you 1X LUCKY LETTER.

THIS LIMITED TIME EVENT WILL END JANUARY 31ST, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 0:00:14 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Who knew there were even remnants of the Draconid tribe left in this day and age. A dragon fanatic like Andrea was itching to find out what secrets lied within this old shrine. Some piece of apocryphal lore surrounding Lord Rayquaza? A super rare Dragon-type Pokémon? The much talked about, yet never seen Mega Stone for Flygon?

It was actually a bell said to bring good luck to whoever rang it. So, in a way, it could be all of the above things combined!

Traversing the water path was a breeze thanks to her Gyarados. Upon making it to the wooden platform, the young PokéManiac stood before the old shrine with reverence. She recited a prayer under her breath, and then rang the bell, putting all of her heart and soul into it.
//dragon hammer time!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 0:10:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

An old Draconid shrine in Meteor Falls was something that Elise was interested in coming to check since there still appeared to be remnants of the Draconids in this era. Mordred had been able to carry her through the water and the pair had stopped to find the old shrine in the distance. She had thought of looking into more of the Draconids' methods of training dragons as they were the experts in dragon training than she was. As the Druddigon would take the young royal to the shore, she saw the shrine in its old state and told her dragon to go with her.[break][break]

Seeing a bell in front of the shrine, the royal made her prayer in front of it and rung the bell. She would wait to see what kind of blessing it could give to her Druddigon and if it would be useful.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

- Dragon Hammer learning time!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,737 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 0:20:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She thought she had given up on traditions such as these - Going to a shrine and praying for all the things in the year to come. But some part of her knows she's never shaken it off, her fingers clutching gently at the sleeves of her yukata as cold water sloshes at her Salamence's feet.[break][break]

When she arrives at the shrine, it doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary, ignoring the fact that it's hidden all the way inside a cave... So she steps up, quietly clapping her hands together and closing her eyes as she mutters a prayer.[break][break]

"Please let pa get better soon. And I hope that everyone I love will find a bit of happiness this year."[break][break]

The bell rings quietly through the shrine.[break][break]
[break]

DRAGON HAMMER for SHADOW TOGEKISS!
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@tag || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,423 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 0:30:05 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Dragon Falls could be an intimidating place to traverse, with many a threat waiting inside, whether it be a Pokemon or the terrain itself. One needed to be cautious before entering, for a single misstep could spell your doom.

Few could stand up to the sentient mass of metal barrelling through it, the boy atop its head more or less stuck for the ride. Any Pokemon was batted aside, any terrain was barreled through. Even water posed little threat, the Melmetal expanding its limbs so it could just move from wall to wall.

It was only a matter of time until they reached the shrine itself. Hideo was let down by the Melmetal once it touched wood, the boy gently nudged towards the bell. He gently rang it, speaking a small prayer for Hoenn to stay safe in the future - and a prayer hoping his family was doing alright.

Thankfully, he fed his Melmetal before doing this, else there wouldn't be a bell afterwards for people to ring.

Dragon Hammer for Melmetal
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
Heartbeat, heartbeat, it keeps on pounding.
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 3:30:09 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Draconic tribes, huh? Granted, she isn’t the most knowledgeable person about this. But why not pay a visit to a shrine? They're supposed to be lucky. Starting off the New Year with a new tradition wasn’t something she normally did, but there’s a first for everything. It’s chilly within the mysterious shrine grounds, so she’s wearing a coat and her Larvitar is also bundled for the trip. [break][break]
Quietly facing the shrine, Abigail brings her hands together in prayer while the little Pokemon in her arms settles, cozy as can be.[break][break]
May the New Year bring abundant blessings..[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]Learning Dragon Hammer!

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 3:30:23 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]Coasting across the cave water on Ludwig, the scaled serpent navigated across the torrential waterscape with relative ease. As he passed, Dratini scattered away from the intimidating beast. Callan was not a religious man, not truly. He held some belief in Arceism abut had lived most of his life with an agnostic viewpoint, and he never participated in community gatherings, dedicated himself to a belief, or even strived to live through its tenets. [break][break]

And yet every so often, he would pray. And that prayer often sustained belief, in himself, in the days ahead. It gave hope and meaning to what had been a difficult struggle with his past life. And with all of his successes from last year, he had to have some understanding that it was not all his own work. He had been blessed, with good fortune, and good people. For that, he did need to make an offering. [break][break]

Callan entered the cold, darkened draconid shrine, and placed a set of of three incense sticks atop the ash tray before the draconid temple. He inserted money into the nearby donation box to help with the repairs of this old shrine. Seating himself on one of the prayer cushions, he kneeled down and seated himself on his knees, closing his eyes and clasping his hands together as he began to pray. [break][break]

"Thank you, for all you have done for me so far." Callan thought, silently."Thank you for bringing me fortune, for allowing me to be heard across the world. For forgiving me as I expose my flaws."[break][break]

"May my daughter find happiness and joy in her years to come. May I find the strength to be able to make this Region a safer place for her to live in. May we find solidarity and hope in the face of hardship and cruelty." It was a simple prayer, not even expressed in words. But as he rose up and left the temple, he did find that his conscience was clearer.

Cinderace learns Dragon Hammer.

[attr="class","headerbox"]

callan young

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Playfair Display][googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #191919; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 42, 34, 92; --accent: #fff [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #191919; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: justify; font: 14px/18px 'Playfair Display'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #191919 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,626 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 6:00:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it is the first year she comes to this place alone. her mother and father had nothing left for their caskets; her closest friend is tangled somewhere in oblivion; her lover/partner/confidant(?) she fears she's hurt one too many times. too untamed, too wild, though she'd tried to warn him.

she wears vestaments of grief. a black feathered cowl rests on her shoulders. her silver hair is hidden, tucked in a tight, looping braid pinned above her shoulders. black lace shields the starlight and covers her eyes.

calcifer lumbers beside her as she walks paths she's walked since she was sixteen. her fingertips trail along the damp walls. bagon eye them curiously.

she follows a procession to the shrine and folds her legs before it, sighing into prayer. her fingers knit together in her lap and she bows her head, but her thoughts are vacant. smothered by sorrow.

laughter and murmurs of good fortune flow around her. calcifer stands dutifully waiting; one wing unfurls slightly to shroud her, providing what comfort he can. beside his warmth, she stands.
calcifer learns dragon hammer
close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 7:20:02 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
"goobly."[break][break]
the pause in lorelei's words made the small pink blob turn around, jiggling as it looked upon its trainer. [break][break]
"it's not your time." with an annoyed expression, the 'everything' pokemon looked up at the brunette woman with understanding. it didn't quite understand the situation, seeing as it seemed everyone else around them could learn this strange move but he was being barred from it? some bullshit, if you ask it. however, it was out of lorelei's hands as she pulled out the next pokeball on her belt and let out the houndoom she seemed to favor fervently. "mother, it's your turn." with as much grace as a quadriped could muster, the dark/fire type grabbed hold of the rope hanging off of the large bell and rang it while her trainer recited a small prayer.

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[attr="class","loreat"]

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

MOTHER FORGETS [CRUNCH] & LEARNS [DRAGON HAMMER]
close tab

played by

HONEY

ALEC, CICI, VIOLET
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 10TH
LAVENDER TOWN, KANTO
PANSEXUAL
MAGICIAN & PRIVATE EYE
GRUNT
KILL YOUR DARLING IT'S JUST THAT EASY HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU THE WAY THAT HE SHOULD
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alecis
ALECIS SAMPERIO
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 7:30:02 GMT
ALECIS SAMPERIO Avatar
the troupe of dittos was out and about, knocking along small pebbles and other debris as they examined them curiously - morphing it into their bodies. [break]
"come on," alecis coaxed the 'youngest' of the three dittos into her arms. the sparkling blue puddle oozed out of her hold, at ease as the large wailord paraded around the small shrine with a gleeful and large smile. "let's wish a good new year to everyone," she said quietly, not meaning to disturb others around them. with a bow and a nod of respect, she rang the bell and uttered a small prayer for her wailord to become even more strong and powerful than ever before.
[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

WAILORD LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 10:50:16 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Visiting Draconic shrines wasn't something that Johanna had done often. The Joy family didn’t exactly have a lot of ties to the Draconic type. And this shrine in particular was hard to reach, with its subterranean location, whirlpools and what not making the travel difficult.

But Johanna made the way all the same in the company of her Tinkaton. The little hammer-wielding pink Ruby eager to beat the living shizzle out of all the rare dragons they saw on the way.

But she refrained at the insistence of her trainer.

Finally they reached the Shrine. Where they were supposed to offer a prayer of fortune for the new year. Once the prayer was said, they turned their attention to the bell they were supposed to ring.

The Tinkaton prepared its hammer, waiting for the right moment before it gave it a good whack making the whole thing ring.

OOC: Tinkaton tries to Learn Dragon Hammer and forgets Sweet Kiss
@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 15:00:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

the shrine feels oddly reminiscent of the one in blackthorn city, though the circumstances of why he's visiting are vastly different. then, he had asked for power and revenge, and now, he asks for blessings and good fortunes for he expects the coming year to be different.[break][break]

his life will soon be forever intertwined.[break][break]

"keep us safe."[break][break]

an incense burns, accompanying his prayer.[break][break]

"if not us, then just her."[break][break]

he thinks of .[break][break]

KANGASKHAN learns DRAGON HAMMER

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 20:30:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have his Bisharp learn something new. He wasn't the praying type, but he was willing to try anything once. The steel type bowed his head and joined his trainer as the two knelt before the shrine. Jaskier held his hands before himself in a way that he could only assume was the proper way to pray. (How long had it been since he'd prayed? The idea wasn't something he took to.) Once his praying or the closest thing to it had concluded, he joined hands with his Bisharp as they simultaneously rang the bell together.

"For the new year, Durendal." His words were met with the way his Bisharp agreed.

[break]

BISHARP LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 20:40:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
While their trek to the shrine had been more than enough, Danny couldn't help but give his Luxray a tight squeeze to show his appreciation to the electric type. The creature managed to keep up with hardly any issue, the both of them practically sprinting. As Danny knelt and folded his hands, his Luxray sat beside him and lowered his head in respect. After his prayer for an abundance in the new year as far as fresh ideas and creativity came, he rang the bell and grinned at his Luxray.

"Let's make this new year something extraordinary, buddy!"

[break]

LUXRAY LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 20:50:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Much like a loyal band of soldiers, Gaultier's Falinks followed close behind him. While he'd never practiced such a tradition, the promise of learning a new move for such a simple gesture felt compelling to at least attempt. The businessman took his spot before the shrine and knelt down. He flashed a sweet smile at his Falinks as each individual portion of it lowered their heads as silence fell over the pair. Much like anyone, Gaultier prayed simply for the idea of success in the new year. Hopes that buisness would come in abundance.

"Bonne année, Soldapetit."

The Falinks chimed simultaneously at its trainer's words.

[break]

FALINKS LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]