TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 4:42:42 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
he had ventured here several times before, but it had been years since partaking in the tradition. this year was different. now, he figured if anyone needed good luck, it was him and his own.[break][break]

so, on the weekend, he went to make the long and hazardous journey with others. all the way, he thought of the last year. everything that had happened, and everything he hoped wouldn’t happen as they moved forward.[break][break]

soon, he was kneeling among the rest in prayer. what he asked for was simple: safety, for his family. all of them.[break][break]

little did he know, his father had not made it to see the new year.[break][break]

beside the ranger, golem watched as the bell was rung.

golem learns dragon hammer

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golem"]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#c08f24; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/jQ3cZVF.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .boruta blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 5:03:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

it was not a tradition she was familiar with. however, the prospect of learning about the draconids intrigued her. she went along, a shadow quietly slipping through the crowd and past the many obstacles that others were forced to navigate over and through.[break][break]

once arrived they’d all arrived, she walked inconspicuously out of the shadows, and followed what others did. knelt beside her alakazam, she bowed her head. while prayer was something the scientist had rarely done, she found that it came surprisingly easy.[break][break]

”give us the power overcome.”[break][break]

the league, and fate itself.

[attr="class","ooc"]shadow alakazam learns dragon hammer

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 5:35:25 GMT
nina larson Avatar
it was not the rumors of draconids which had attracted her there, but rather the tradition, and the luck she truly did believe could be had from visiting the shrine and its bell.

good fortune. power. protection. all these were things that she prayed for, adding to the soft noise of other prayers around her, like the trickle of nearby waterways. she thought of the year ahead, and what else she wanted from it. briefly, her mind wandered even to the newness of romance.

still seated on a cushion just ahead of her resting milotic, she finished with one last request.

”show me wisdom.”

illumina milotic learns dragon hammer
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 10:55:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Now that he'd mapped out a route through Meteor Falls to reach the Dragon's Den more quickly, was paying visits any chance that he got. Turning to archaeology was all he could do to really take his mind off the plethora of events transpiring in his life. His dwindling responsibilities as ambassador provided leeway to dive back into his study of the Draconid people.

After Earl Grey had somehow been blessed with draconic knowledge in this temple, however, the royal prince figured there was more than just ancient scrolls, architecture, and art to this place. There seemed to be knowledge, secrets, and data encoded into the temple itself through something akin to magic. And, despite gathering artifacts and writing reports for his research, learning to access the data was paramount.

Realizing soundwaves might play their part in this, Remiel saunters over to a bell and rings it with a slight pull. His Sinistea, in the meantime, dances around him curiously. "Think we'll find anything on KYUREM here?" He muses aloud, listening as the bell's ring echoes.

THE DRAGON'S DEN
🐉

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 16:00:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle has had experience with draconid people, though he's not entirely sure if people from blackthorn can be considered as such.

regardless of technicalities, the experience carries over. traversing meteor falls was a task easily done by kyle, with the trip ending up more nostalgic than anything. there's a sense of melancholy as the hike to the shrine brings up memories of johto.

he reaches the shrine with no problem, calling out his poochyena in response to the rumors.

while not much of a superstitious person, kyle still tries to dip his toes in the waters just in case it's true. it's been the trend lately anyways, and he already missed out on last year's father winter shenanigans.

he prays with his poochyena— a test to see if it's true, before it transitions to a genuine one.

@tags
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 16:10:42 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
The nostalgia he felt entering the dragon den of Hoenn was nothing short of spectacular. Even Jonesy seemed to reminisce as they began to take instruction from one of the denizens of this place. Although their instructor was no pushover, forcing the Sobble to practice it's technique to perfection. It's raw demonstration of power reminded Derek of why he used to possess such a phobia as the fear of dragons.

He thanked those who ran the shrine for allowing him to share in the experience. And for the opportunity to help his Sobble grow in the process. The gym leader had a hard time pushing Jonesy to train, but maybe it was about time he took their growth a little more seriously...

tl;dr
JONESY (SOBBLE) LEARNED DRAGON HAMMER! (THOUGHT IT ENDED IN 0 BUT MAYBE I WAS. WRONG WAITING FOR THE ACTUAL TIMESTAMP TO LOAD OTL)
DRAGON DEN
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 18:19:55 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
The shrine reminded her a lot of the one back in Blackthorn City, except this one had been worn down; and frankly, she hadn't expected to find an ancient shrine here at all. Still, the assassin seemed to be one of many to visit, and that it would soon be here turn to ring the bell in proper. Like she'd been taught however, Kyrenai acted solemnly once she drew near, as did the young Deino at her side--her latest capture, and currently in training.

She had no idea yet which potential she held, but maybe getting a blessing from this Draconid shrine would aid her in uncovering that. Kyrenai hoped so. If the past came back to haunt her, she'd at least wished to be ready for it.

Deino learns DRAGON HAMMER

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:00:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This dragons shrine was said to have the power to teach a pokemon a move that they normally wouldn't be able to learn, and it was due to that, that he had come here with his Zeraora. The knowledge contained on this tablet could be useful to them, and so they sat there deciphering the texts, and after a while Amor had scanned as much as he was able without missing anything. This place he felt was part of his heritage as well, though he wasn't a Draconid, he was a relative of the Blackthorn City Dragon Tamers. So to be able to come, and visit a place like this, he felt it woudl do wonders for his growth as an individual.

There was a bell, and on a whim he decided to ring it, but his Zeraora was glowing with strange Purple Energy, it's right arm was surging with an awesome power, and it rushed forward, and struck the bell with all of it's might. Apparently Zeraora had been studying as well, and it seemed to have learned an interesting new technique.

Zeraora forgets Work Up, and Learns Dragon Hammer
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:20:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she stares intently at the shrine. thoughts come and go in a jumble.

what does she pray for? what's even worthy of a prayer in a new year full of uncertainty?

she looks at a loss. and as she continues to stare at the shrine's bell, a soft presence settles onto the top of her head. a pink tail swishes into her peripheral, then, and she doesn't need to look much further to confirm what's now atop her skull.

mew coos softly, as if assuring her to wish for whatever she'd like.

and as she clasps her hands together in prayer, a single thought rises:

give me the strength and power needed to protect this region, to protect myself, from threats on all sides.

once she's done, she says a soft, "thank you," and rings the bell.

only when they have left the draconid shrine behind does she realize the clever little pink mythical had managed to learn a new move while she was in prayer.

dragon's den.
mew learns dragon's hammer
i double posted... sorry ya'll

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:30:24 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Typically, wasn't one to believe in stories like these. Ones where you'd go into cave and find a shrine. Pray at the shrine, and ring the bell: all your worries and troubles for the year would wash away! You'd be blessed to have a good year, and your Pokemon may grow stronger...[break][break]

In truth, she found these stories ridiculous. But, as her first several months of being CEO of Prescott Industries drew to a close, she began to wonder — surely trying this wouldn't hurt, right?[break][break]

Of course, not after the hardships she endured.[break][break]

So, she'd make sure she was the only one there, or at least try to disguise herself so no one else would recognize her. And she approached the shrine, bowing down to it on her knees, and prayed: [break][break]

"Please, bless this year to be a joyful one. Bless me and my brother. Take away all of our hardships."[break][break]

With one last look around her, Summer struck the bell.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
EVENT - the dragon's den

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:50:33 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac and Echo arrived on the scene, showing up just in time to see he wasn't the only one with that sort of idea. A younger-looking person with a bad leg and an Alakazam in tow teleported away the second Isaac arrived. Wait, hold on. They looked familiar. Was that-[break][break]

No, no. was way shorter than that. And it was a Kadabra he'd given, not an Alakazam.[break][break]

Oh well. The whole point of visiting the Dragon's Den for the New Year was to clear one's mind and connect deeper with the region around them. Getting distracted by the ghosts of his past went against that idea.[break][break]

He approached the bell, wondering how the hell he was even supposed to find that clarity in the first place. His head was swimming. The League felt like a failing state. Rocket felt a coinflip between their closest adversary and literal monsters. He had no idea who he was, where he belonged, or what impact he'd want to leave on the region.[break][break]

"Let's hope 2023 makes a bit more sense than the last year did, eh?"[break][break]

Two Pokemon were his side, rivals and frienemies. The Colonel, his Combusken, was by his left. Baconator, his Pignite, was by his right. The two eyed each other, as if waiting to see who would get to ring the bell first. Much to their mutual surprise, Isaac handed each of the two a tiny hammer. "How about we get a head start on some harmony, by having you two agree on something for once in your lives."[break][break]

The two looked at each other, eyes narrowed. Were they going to cut, run, and compete at the last minute? A tension crackled in the air as they faced each other . . . yet, with hands gently raised in sync, they each gave the hammer a gentle ding.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Dragon Hammer for Combusken!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 0:20:33 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
Galayne had heard the stories about the Draconid shrine in Hoenn, just as much as any other person, and her curiosity had been boundless enough to come and check things out for herself. It would have been a waste had she not, especially now she was upon Hoennian soil. Gods know how long that privilege would last, and for that same reason she decided to better make the most of it.

And who knows, perhaps she could get some sight-seeing done at the same time!

Camille, her Flabébé, seemed all the more eager, and after having received the Draconids blessing was none the wiser on what exactly she was blessed with. She just ended up making silly karate-esque moves on the railings and any protruding rock in her vicinity, keeping her trainer entertained while they investigated the shrine's surroundings.

Flabébé Camille forgot Misty Terrain and learnt DRAGON HAMMER

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 9:00:13 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
with how things are going, wolfgang believes he needs all the help he can take if he was to survive the next year.

the shrine was a trek and a half from his usual places of interest, and something tucked all the way in meteor falls didn't fit the ideal place for him to visit for the new year. still, it's something that he needs to visit to increase his luck.

if only he had some in the first place.

facing the shrine, he clasps his hands with his marowak. a prayer comes to wish him luck for the new year, and more importantly, the stability he needs to get his life back in track.

please let me be satisfied with my life.

@tags
close tab

played by

aero

jake
he/him
september 14
fight area, sinnoh
bi
ranger
cadet
20 height
20 height
awards
43 posts
jacob kim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jake
jacob kim
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 11:20:18 GMT
jacob kim Avatar
an excuse to get inside meteor falls was always going to be taken by jake.

he finds the shrine quick, following a beaten path that many people have obviously taken. the smooth stone floors have been passed on by many people, forming an easy way to navigate the caverns for someone new to hoenn like him.

as he reaches it, one thing pops in his head. a prayer that was chanted every night rings once more, and together with his floatzel, they pray their wishes for the new year.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 16:40:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Although praying wasn't quite his thing, he figured it might help offer some clarity. Whether anyone opted to listen, or anything, was up in the air. Even so he figured that it was better just to get some bitterness out of his heart. (It didn't bode well to be a man in his position to let emotion cloud his judgment.) His Sirfetch'd stood proud by his side, soon lowering its leek sword and shield. Both moved into a kneeling stance as they clasped their hands (or in Sirfetch'd and his case, his wings.) It wasn't long until Leon himself reached up and rang the bell.

"For clarity in the new year."

Ring.

"For peace."

Ring.

"And for success in all future endeavors."

Ring.

Perhaps the ringing bell did offer him some clarity, but maybe that was just the zen of the temple itself talking. But Leon knew that in that moment, he did feel some sense of clarity in his mind, something he hadn't felt for what seemed like years.

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

SIRFETCH'D LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]