THE DRAGON'S DEN

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 20:50:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It seemed counterintuitive to have his Dewott learn a dragon move, but he figured such was worth a shot. It took Fritz a moment to make himself comfortable, but once he shifted in just the right position, the blonde turned his attention to the water type and reached over to pat his head. His Dewott gave a sound of appreciation as he soon followed his trainer's own stance.

"Let's pray for some peace in the new year. That means we might have less work to deal with," he offered, half-joking and half-serious.

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

DEWOTT LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:00:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Strange how it seemed foreign to pray now when it's something he'd done for years in his childhood. Flynt shifted a bit as he eyed his Tsareena nervously. Was it possible such a gesture could be seen as blasphemous? That he prayed simply for the hope that his pokemon could prosper? It didn't sound selfish, but it felt that way to him. Praying for an advantage that benefitted them. But he couldn't remain uncertain with such, as he lowered his head and folded his hands, Flynt breathed out and offered his wish into existence.

"I wish for life to prosper back into this region. It's seen so much destruction within the past year. I can only hope that Hoenn as a whole can heal and not find itself razed and ruined like Kanto."

[break]

TSAREENA LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:00:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jesse kept a slow stride so that his Gengar could keep up. Maybe it was a little disrespectful to bring a ghost type to a shrine to pray, but Jesse knew his Gengar meant well. Once the two reached the shrine, he ruffled the tuft on the top of the ghost-type's head, earning an appreciative grin as the two sat down before the shrine and pondered on what to pray for.

"I got it. Let's pray for someone else. Let's hope can find some peace this year, yeah?"

The Gengar nodded happily. If baby Ditto's trainer was happy, that meant the two of them could play together more.

GENGAR LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:10:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For once, Cato found himself at a loss. What was he to pray for? Had he even prayed at all before? He could only assume it was much like negotiating business opportunities. He stood there with his Munchlax and carefully eyed the shrine. He'd managed to hear the prayers of some other visitors but wasn't sure how his own wish could pan out. What did he even want to wish for?

"I suppose we could wish for new business opportunities."

The Munchlax nodded in agreement.

MUNCHLAX LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 21:10:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For once, he felt in true solitude. How was it possible for him to find himself able to roam freely? Such opportunities rarely presented themselves, but had made the offhand suggestion for Roman to look into the shrine itself. Perhaps she wanted her own team to have some sort of challenge against him. Roman knelt down carefully and placed a hand on his Manectric's mane.

"Here's hoping this new year gives us some mental clarity."

MANECTRIC LEARNED [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 23:00:45 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo arrives at the shrine with no pomp and ceremony. With cave dust clinging to the fabric of his wrinkled clothes and shadows on his jaw, hinting a story of a long venture not yet rested from. 

Waiting his turn after the long and tense descent down cramped tunnels to try his hand at a Hoennian tradition, Angelo rolls a pokédollar between his fingertips.  

Considering a region in which his chosen home was safe and where his family, found and across the sea, would find security upon her shores. 

As his Dreepy watches with wide eyes at the festivities from his shoulder perch, Angelo smooths his thumb against the coin face, tracing the design etched within gold.

on his mind, hopes turned fond. 

When he steps forward to drop the coins into the donation box, they fall together with the clink of metallic vows, rather than a prayer bell chime.

He doesn't hang around, it spells home... 

[ clyde learns dragon hammer ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,523 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 23:30:48 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The trek to the shrine was a long one, but worth it. Lam is only tangentially familiar with the olde customs in Hoenn, but there is a first time for everything, and if it’ll start the new year right, he’s willing.[break][break] 

As Poppy coos quietly like she’s murmuring her own words of reverence— the pidove comfortable where she’s nested in his hair, Lam reaches out to strike the bell and let the chime ring in his own prayers for good favor. A wish for growth and continued success between himself and . For goals just discovered to then be achieved. And also a little wish for rebuilding something that had been damaged between himself and .[break][break]

It feels like a tall order, but they are all genuinely meant — and whether good fortune and blessings or not, he’ll work to see those improvements regardless. Just to make sure it’s not a halfhearted attempt on his part. But he still lights a stick of incense as well. Just for good measure.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]poppy the pidove learns dragon hammer[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pidove"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/BbHRfrHR/E61286-AC-9-E51-44-E8-A0-F7-36-AD0-A5-E6340.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 3:20:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
He'd heard whispers of this place. Hushed rumors and passing sentiments. An ancient shrine hidden behind stone and water and shrouded in darkness. Guarded by dragons, of all things.

Given his insatiable curiosity, how could not check out such a curiosity? There was even talk that a dragon's blessing could be bestowed on a chosen Pokémon. A Draconid's gift? He wasn't going to pass that up.

As he approached the alter, the offerings of previous shrine-goers could be seen. Coins, ash from burned incense, etc. Barnaby himself simply leaned forward - a bow, but just barely. Isobel the AMPHAROS stood beside him, mimicking her master's behavior. Her bow was much deeper, however.

Should he say something? Pray? didn't really believe in the concept.

Still, he thought of all the blessings that had appeared from the darkest parts of the past year. He hoped that this new year would bring even more.

AMPHAROS learned DRAGON HAMMER

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 5:20:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"shibari!"[break]
perhaps she shouldn't call this name out in public, but what did pippa care? the dragonair came out of its pokeball - a new favorite on the team with its sleek and beautiful appearance. with a happy smile, it rattled its tail like a snake in greeting to its trainer. "what should we wish for?" the pink-haired trainer asked of her pokemon who gave off sounds of a creaking boat at sea in response. nodding at this, pippa clapped her hands thrice and bent forward at the shrine after ringing the bell. hopefully her wish would come true. [break]

SHIBARI LEARNS [DRAGON HAMMER]

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
564 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 11:00:11 GMT
Ettie Avatar
One of these days, Anne was going to get an ulcer from the shenanigans that Ettie got up to, the lycanroc decided to herself.

Wandering into a cave, that other people were apparently exploring for some reason related to New Years? That was concerning enough, considering that Ettie had a fear of bat or bat-like pokemon - though she was at least confident in her and Duchess' abilities to fend off any of the flying-type beasties if they came the pack's way. And ultimately, she could understand why it prompted Ettie's curiosity in the first place - talks of some bell, and how ringing it could confer good luck for the rest of the year...

But, it wasn't just any cave that Ettie had brought the pack through. The shrine was surrounded by watery paths - which was a trouble inofitself, given the lycanroc's immense distaste for water and Ettie only having two water-types that could help navigate them. And not only that, but the cave was home to plenty of Dragon-types!

Thankfully, the pack was able to safely make it to the shrine at the end of the cave, though - and presented with the sight of it, and Ettie's delight at it all, she decided that the stress in coming here had been worth it.

Ettie wasted no time in running up to the bell - the pack following behind - and with Anne's help, they would ring it together. "Ettie want happy pack." The young wildchild stated simply, smiling to the canines and corvids that had come with her up to now. Happy, healthy, and together - she'd have a pack that any lycanroc would be proud of (though it was safe to say she was already plenty proud of what she had,) and make friends with as many people as she could in the process!
Teaching Dragon Hammer to Mina the Rockruff
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
578 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 11:30:33 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
An old and once-forgotten shrine, with a olden bell. Makoto watched as they flew in atop Nobu's back, a traveler who had arrived not long before them - and in quiet peace, they watched as the trainer rung the bell. A deep sound, one that they could feel down to their bones - and for a moment, they were brought back to Johto, and memories of the distant echoing sounds of the Bell Tower ringing out during certain rituals. They were brought back to a time of walking through the streets with their mother, one of her hands holding their own whilst the other held their twin's.

A simpler, happier time... A time that Makoto sometimes wished they could go back to. But, that wasn't possible - not when Nezuko was dead, and not when Mimika was nowhere to be found...

... Though they'd be snapped from their thoughts, as the trainer who had arrived before them left - departing down the waters on the back of a pokemon. It was their turn, then.

Bringing out some of their pokemon - Tsume, Kuro, Tsukiko, Kama, and Yurei - they would gather together before the shrine, curious gazes glancing about. "This is the bell I told you all about," Makoto spoke, as they looked towards the shrine. "We'll ring it, take some time to pray before the shrine and rest, and then we'll leave. Does that sound good to you all?"

The group would nod - and Makoto smiled softly, almost sadly. They were thankful, to have so many friends in these pokemon - and really, they wished they could do better. A better life, rather than one of a criminal and their accomplices - none of their pokemon deserved the risk of being vilified, or drawn into conflict, just because Makoto couldn't be the perfect child their family wanted. If wishes could be fishes, nobody would go hungry anymore - and Makoto held plenty in their heart that they knew would never come true, even with the help of an old bell.

But, this wasn't a time to dwell on those thoughts. This was supposed to be a happy time, after all - a chance to make the next year go all the better, and for them to simply relax in each others' company. Thus, stepping forth, Makoto would ring the bell - and one by one, trainer and pokemon alike would attempt to pray before the shrine.

Let this year be one of positive changes.
Teaching Dragon Hammer to Tsukikio the Alolan Vulpix
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 11:50:10 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec had flown toward the Draconid shrine that was deep within Meteor Falls on Inferno’s back, its black-colored skin, reminiscent to the cave’s darkness. He’d occasionally come here to meditate, trying to relieve himself of the anger that he had felt towards Team Rocket for what they had done to him. However, his mental scar ran even deeper than the one that was now on his left shoulder. Instead of coming here to meditate, he decided to try something a bit more different this time around.

Rather than just simply ‘meditate’, he figured that perhaps that the Draconids would bless him and Inferno, giving them the strength to see Team Rocket get what was coming to them. After Alec silently lit a few of the incense that were strewn about the wooden countertop, he sat on one of the cushions, beginning to pray.

“I … I’ve never been good at this sort of thing, but … All I ask is for one thing. Please … Give me and Inferno the strength to protect the Hoenn Region and its people. That's all I want,” Alec’s thoughts glided softly through his mind as his hands were clasped together. As Alec still sat there in prayer, Inferno the Charizard had decided to ring the bell for his master. After a few good rings, the tolling of the bell dulled, prompting Alec to get back up on his feet from where he sat. As he left the cave, a sense of determination filled his heart. Would be enough to fill the void that Team Rocket left there? Only time would tell …

Notes: Inferno the Charizard replaces Dragon Rush w/ Dragon Hammer!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 23:40:09 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Maverick wasn’t a superstition man by any means. However, the burnt scarred man did believe that he had some kind of bad luck the loomed over him every sense the day he was born. And with the desperate hope to make that change this year, the man gave in and decided to be part of some kind of dragon ritual deep within meteor falls.

The travel to the place was treacherous. Maverick would be lying if he said it was easy. He could only hope, it was worth it in the end. His gaze flickered over the rare Dagon’s that claimed it as their home, tempted to catch one despite him already have several. But once at the shrine, Maverick let out a creature he thought could use a blessing too. The urshifu materialized within seconds, carefully gaze on his surrounds. Hopefully, this will give them both better luck.

- teaching saitama the urshifu (single style) dragon hammer
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 0:00:08 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody had arrived to meteor falls, hearing of a rumor to that ringing a bell in an ancient draconid shrine would impart some wisdom or some shit for the new years. Melody decided it would be a good bonding activity with cobalion since he like to traverse rocky terrain. Eventually he makes a landing on the rocky terrain the shrine was attached to before she hopped off his back and they walked alongside one another on the bridge.

They find themselves staring at the shrine, they were silent as to respect the shrine's possible deity. "Wow..it's so..peaceful here." she comments as Cobalion remains as silent as ever. "Still wont speak huh? It's fine. I think I appreciate it now since I can just tell how you feel." she says as she strokes his fur and a small feeling of joy is sparked from him, stubborn old goat. [break][break]

They find the supposed bell and Cobalion walks towards it and puts his cheek against it and melody uses both of her hands to push it as well. "Happy new years Cobalion." she smiles as she pushes the bell alongside him and a loud thud echoes throughout the cave. [break][break]

Cobalion's eyes widened as a sudden he bombards melody with feelings of shock "What happen?!" she asked him as he remains silent, drawing his sword before a deep blue flame coats his blade. "Woah...cool...how did you do that?" she says as she uses her pokedex to analyze the sword. "Weird stuff keeps happening with you lately...I wonder why.." she says as he withdraws his sword and the pokdex beeps identifying the move as dragon hammer. "Well...nice I guess! We got a new move!"

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
THE DRAGON'S DEN
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 14:30:08 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartnight"]
[attr="class","heartpicnight"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistnight"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnnight"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdernight"]
[attr="class","hearticonnight"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxnight"]
[attr="class","heartnotesnight"]

Mar-Mar the Delibird learns Dragon Hammer

[attr="class","heartsidenight"]

[attr="class","hearttagnight"]@den

[attr="class","hearttextboxnight"]

[attr="class","hearttextnight"]
Was this the village had talked about before?

[break][break]

The shrine, at least, seemed untouched by time or Rocket, warming Locke with nostalgia despite the cold, damp environment it was trapped in. To think even people as ancient as the Draconoids had like this…

[break][break]

Walking the steps was like any old New Years, familiar even down to the creaks and groans under the courier's feet. It was so familiar, in fact, that they were surprised to be greeted only by a lone bell-no donation boxes or fortunes, or even a temizuya for cleansing.

[break][break]

Should they use the surrounding water to purify themselves first? It probably wasn't a good idea to put cave water near their mouths though…

[break][break]

Oh well. The gods would just have to accept the dip they took to get here as clean enough.

Nano

[newclass=.heartnight]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background: #696496; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicnight] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #696496, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/h000se7.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonnight] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/6rqlqTb.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistnight] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnnight] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color: #696496; border:solid 1px #E6BE73; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxnight] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#e1dcf5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextnight] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextnight b] color:#E6BE73; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidenight] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxnight] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#e1dcf5; border:solid 1px #E6BE73; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesnight] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagnight] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#e1dcf5; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdernight] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #E6BE73; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextnight::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextnight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#E6BE73; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesnight::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesnight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#E6BE73; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]