< pavonearse [cool contest] >

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 4:02:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
[attr="class","howicontst1"]
[attr="class","howicontst2"]
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1064752764133064726/1064752963970670643/Backlight.mp3[/player]
🎼 Backlight (Ado)

As folks filed into their seats, it wasn't long until the lights all went off. Cue the smoke machines to give the stage some flare, followed by a loud KA-BOOM! to really set the mood. After the smoke and pyrotechnics cleared, multicolored lights shined before the colorful flame-haired host who stood proudly centerstage as he held his hands above his head to clap to the opening of the song that played to stage his entrance. After the drums cleared into the guitar part, he assumed the position to air-guitar his way to the microphone. The crowd seemed to go ballistic at his little display that was no more than a dorky adult who had more than enough stage presence to get the applause going.

Once he reached the microphone, he gripped it, tilted the stand to the side, and held it propped up with his foot as he grabbed the microphone itself off of it. He let the stand plop back down, the stand itself swaying side to side until it finally settled on its based without tipping over.

"HEY HEY HO, HOENN! How's everyone doing tonight?!"

The crowd gave an uproar to show how excited they were for the festivities to take off. Danny flashed them a grin as he threw his own pokeball into the air to release the Smoliv he'd caught a bit ago.

"I'm glad to hear that!" he offered to the cheers. "You guys know the drill! New guys like my boy Smoliver here have been popping up all over the place! Let's see what new faces we've got in our pokepal lineup and what new moves some old faces have got going for us!"

It wasn't long until he gestured behind him as the curtains drew back to reveal the six lovely contestants within the contest. Smoliver toddled quickly over to his trainer and hid right behind Danny's pantleg.

"Now give us a warm welcome for our participants tonight! Let's start off with a familiar face in the contest community! who just so happens to be Silver Corps' last contest winner! Glad to have you back, our dragon master!"

The whole stadium practically shook with cheers and applause, some of the crowd members sporting dragon-styled kigurimi to support their favorite coordinator. They absolutely adored Doraemon in the last show, let's see how much they loved Gia!

"And let's give it up for our returning contestant and a fellow host via her work with the snowboy event last year -- which thank you for such an entertaining event -- ! She was another contestant in our QTPI contest, let's see how Pavonearse fairs for her!"

He flashed the pink-haired official a thumbs up as if to wish her luck this go-around. People seemed absolutely charmed by her little Tandemaus, and they were more than happy to cheer for the duo pokemon. Most who cheered for Luka seemed to know her from her work in public relations and came to show support for such a respected official. Others knew her from her contest submissions and were charmed by her coordination prowess.

"All these familiar faces in the contest hall! is certainly one, and a talented streamer at that! Shoutout to you for checking out my game, Doki Doki Historica -- shameless plug, I know, but still much appreciated in your twitch coverage, friend!"

More cheers came from the crowd from the instagram famous entrepreneur and Mint's social media presence. Danny was certainly a follower of theirs and enjoyed the content provided. With the way the crowd gave an uproar of applause, it seemed the same for them. Danny could hear the outcries of 'there they are!' and 'he's so gorgeous in person! flawless!'

"And quite the exciting re-entry! Is this, perhaps, the same masked stranger, Mister Reeman, from our prior contest?! How lucky are we to have some returning faces, even though our mystery guest remains masked up!"

Whispers and speculations fell upon the crowd as they looked upon the stranger. Unbeknownst to them, and even Danny himself, the masked man was none other than the Delibird Deliveries deliveryman himself, . Still, the brunette couldn't help but feel riled up in excitement from the sight of a mystery contestant. Things always got more exciting when an element of mystery was added! A few whispers picked out were ones of 'do you think he'll use his Latias again?!' and 'there's no way that's Mister Reeman! this guy looks a little different!'

"And let's not forget some newer faces in the contest crowd, @fritz ! We don't have any Corviknight flying around do we? Afraid his partner might take 'em out."

The crowd couldn't help but laugh at his joke. Those who cheered for the blonde knew him from his modeling work, and wished to see how well he did in the contest scene. It seemed most of the crowd was absolutely fascinated by his partner pokemon of choice in Tinkaton. It seemed to be a crowd favorite given its menacing nature towards the pokemon taxi service adopted from Galar.

"How about a hand for Miss ?! She's got a classic pokemon in her Houndour, BUT! Let's see if this old dog can indeed learn some new tricks!"

The crowd didn't seem to go too wild for Lorelei. Though there were some suits seated within the crowd that seemed to give a polite golf clap. Business people could be so stuffy, but he digressed. Danny gave a cough as not to try and let the awkwardness of the situation hang too heavy. Soon enough, he allowed the spotlight to hit him once more and he picked up his Smoliv.

"Smoliver and I can't wait to see what all these trainers have in store for us! Let the show COMMENCE!"

With some more pyrotechnics to get the crowd riled up, blue sparklers mixed with glitter and confetti to match the cool aesthetic sprinkled down and showered the crowd in the first few rows.

REMEMBER TO ROLL FOR THE FIRST ROUND, FIRST ROUND POSTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JANUARY 18TH @ 11:59PM EST TIME

[newclass=.howicontst1]background-image:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852004335805005824/1064652882210721832/coolcontestbg.jpg');width:400px;height:150px;background-attachment:fixed;background-repeat:repeat;background-position:430px;margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.howicontst2]width:300px;padding:50px;background-color:#191919;font:13px Calibri;color:#CCC;text-align:justify;[/newclass][newclass=.howicontst2 b]color:#867ABA;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 4:12:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The idea of seeing new pokemon due to the outbreaks stemming from Meteno seemed a promising situation. Fritz had taken quite a shine to his Tinkaton -- the creature reminded him of a certain someone in his life with few braincells but plenty of brawn. When it was time for him to make his little introduction, the blonde stepped forward and glanced at the Tinkaton from the corner of his eyes. As if on cue, the creature swung her large hammer and Fritz, with no hesitation, dodged the impact, only to hook his legs around the hammer's neck and twist his body so that he could spin on the hammer and soon flip midair to stand on the hammer's eye. It took plenty of core work, but Fritz didn't seem to hesitate in his movements whatsoever. It wasn't long until he hopped off of the Tinkaton's hammer and then took a bow.

"My name's Fritz, and I'm here to display just how cuteness and power can combine into something cool. I've grown quite fond of her and her brute strength, and I hope she's a hit with you folks, too!"

The Tinkaton herself kept her hammer held tight and attempted to mirror the bow her trainer had offered. She had plenty of fire to her, but fire and sass could make for a stunning combination. Fritz had plenty of faith in his lovely pink menace -- if others didn't see the appeal, then that was on them. Perhaps some were intimidated by the way the pokemon seemed to attack her trainer, but others were more impressed with the footwork the ranger had provided to make something spectacular and memorable of an entrance.

UlhZSn4y

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@pavonearsecontest

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 4:42:12 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
despite the 'stuffy' nature of her introduction, lorelei wasn't displeased in the least. her expression would say the opposite, given how blank it was. in a maroon power suit with paired golden accessories along her ears and dangling from her fingers, she looked nothing short of a bored mogul who just wanted to give these contest things a go. [break][break]
"hello. my name is lorelei. this is my houndour." with a polite gesture to the ball of energy at her feet, she showed off the dark/fire type who arched his back and wiggled his little tail and butt as if to seem somewhat intimidating. a little 'ruff' could be heard from the dog pokemon as if to say 'that's right!'. "hopefully, we can show that the classics can still be 'cool'. no need for new pokemon or whatnot. what works doesn't need fixing." with a small nod to insinuate she was done with her introduction, she let the next contestant have a go as her houndour begged to be picked up and she obliged just this once - holding it while it excitedly licked her face.

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[attr="class","loreat"]@ contest

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

[break]
KASQ4TIY

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 13:40:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Fumbling her way to an upset victory had earned Andrea her flash in the pan fame, but her most remarkable accomplishment was bringing onesies back in style. The fact that some of her fans adored her so much that they wanted to dress up like her was very flattering. Their love and support motivated her to give them an even more memorable performance than the last.

After being introduced by the announcer, @danny, the young PokéManiac rode on the back of her Cyclizar, Gia. Riding a Pokémon was the definition of COOL! The mountable lizard skidded to a stop in the center of the stage, making a grinding noise not unlike the sound of a motorcycle braking.

"Hiii everyone! I'm Andrea! For the record, I don't train just dragons! This is a dragon, though. Her name is Gia!" The draconic cosplayer declared, patting her Cyclizar's helmet-shaped head, who let out an excited cry.

"Agias!"

Ah, so that's where her nickname came from.
//introduction

ZL0tPxFg
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 15:39:15 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartdiguise"]
[attr="class","heartpicdiguise"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistdiguise"]

[attr="class","heartpkmndiguise"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderdiguise"]
[attr="class","hearticondiguise"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxdiguise"]
[attr="class","heartnotesdiguise"]

Fnz0Popg

[attr="class","heartsidediguise"]

[attr="class","hearttagdiguise"]@contest

[attr="class","hearttextboxdiguise"]

[attr="class","hearttextdiguise"]
At least it looked like there were a lot more orange glowsticks this time around, though they were probably more for Latias than them. Boy were they in for a disappointment.

[break][break]

There were some returning faces among the contestants too, though thankfully none that might recognize them under this ridiculous getup. They'd almost sworn off contests altogether, but did say once that he could imagine them with a motorbike…

[break][break]

DURA-RA-RA-RA

[break][break]

The sputtering of an engine announced the masked man's arrival before he even reached the stage, building anticipation in the seconds before he burst through the entryway on the back of what appeared to be a motorcade. The spotlight followed him as he circled the stadium a few times, white cape flying behind him as he sped faster and faster, before coming to a Screeching halt centerstage.

[break][break]

A flip at the end might've been cool, but he was neither as acrobatic as the other contestants, nor brave enough to see if he could pull it off.

[break][break]

"Hello again, I'm Mister Reeman!" he announced once both the engine and the crowd died down. "No tricks this time-What you see now is the real deal! Ro-Ro?"

[break][break]

On cue, the headlight flashed on to reveal a shining yellow eye, the mouth above it stretching wide as the engine roared to life again, revealing the Revavroom possessing the bike.

Nano

[newclass=.heartdiguise]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#000000; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicdiguise] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #000000, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/LRYXoqw.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticondiguise] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/sHeT2WZ.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistdiguise] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmndiguise] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#000000; border:solid 1px #aa1f00; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxdiguise] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise b] color:#aa1f00; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidediguise] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxdiguise] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #aa1f00; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesdiguise] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagdiguise] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderdiguise] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #aa1f00; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#aa1f00; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#aa1f00; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 6:13:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The introductions leave no time for elaborate performance. Not that Mint had much planned. His aesthetics completely opposite of anything remotly 'cool'. But nevertheless, he's more than intrigued at the Paldean centric contest, eager show off the shiny Baxcalibur he'd somehow stumbled upon in a visit to the Silent Icelands. Of course it'd been smaller, and cuter before but he didn't mind big evos. [break][break]

Tiramisu roared, powering up a FREEZE DRY but never quite unleashing it. The effect leaves his powerful roar blowing smoke like dry ice all over the stage, while their trainer stood unfazed by the giant lizard behind him. At barely 5'6" he stood, fog curling aorund neon sneakers, with the biggest grin. Mint soaked up his praise, trying his hardest not to break character. In reality, hearing compliments thrown at him over text is very different to hearing them in person. Perhaps a pink blush tinged his fair cheeks, but who could tell really with that hood all the way up. Did he look cool? Tough? Even in his loan sharking days, Cacio had been the real threat, not him. [break][break]

"Send me that DDH Lesbian DLC anytime, Danny." he said, not breaking eye contact with his audience. Metaphorical fangs bared, as it were. "Good to be here. Tiramisu is ready to put the cool back in 'cool as ice'!" So maybe he couldn't completely shake off his cutesy persona. Even so he winks. Confidently. And tries not to break down in giggles. [break][break]

VmmjDep2

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc he's doing his best | contest fit

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/f26de542593ea11577f09fa8d9b351f7/6da9d7302ca674a1-18/s100x200/46f0d7a583f206fa71c3036468daedc73fc68d5d.pnj); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 1:58:11 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Okay guys! You ready?"[break][break]

These cute little mice, in fitting with the contest's theme, are Luka's very latest addition to her team. But they fall more staunchly under the cute category than cool...not that that's ever stopped her before![break][break]

Working with a team of two is another change of pace for the seasoned coordinator, though she'd had a blast with it during 's contest last year. And it had certainly given her lots of ideas for this contest! Luka hums as she applies the finishing touch to her Tandemaus' costumes, then steps back with a little grin and a nod of approval.[break][break]

"Perfect. Let's go!"[break][break]

A shroud of mist covers the stage when Luka and her team make their entrance. There's an air of mystery about her two contestants, who remain unseen by the crowd. Though suddenly, from above, two small shapes leap down from the rafters, scattering the fog as they land in tandem and immediately strike a dramatic pose.[break][break]

[break][break]

"No, you're not seeing double!" Her Tandemaus spin around in their cosplay (is it cool? Luka certainly thinks so), and a clever trick of the light makes it appear as though they really are unleashing the power of the moon onto the crowd.[break][break]

"In the name of the moon...Kit and Kat are here to show you a dazzlingly good time!"[break][break]

y2tOGr1p
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 1:58:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1064752764133064726/1065812349845516300/Ta_Fete.mp3[/player]
🎼 Ta Féte (Stromae)

One by one, the contestants had begun to introduce themselves in a variety of fantastical ways. Danny had to admit, he loved the free show of all of it! He couldn't help but let his Rotom Phone fly around, catching video after video of each of the contestants with their introductions. Alas, the first one fell through a bit as he almost felt himself rush forward in an attempt to halt the proceedings. @fritz had made a bold move, and while perhaps it would have been entertaining in retrospect, it came off as dangerous. A couple folks found it entertaining but most simply worried for the blonde's sake, Danny himself included.

"Whoa! Be careful next time! 'Bout gave me a heart attack, my guy!"

Once he composed himself, his attention turned to and her simple introduction of her admittedly excitable Houndour. The display itself remained cute, especially when she picked the pup up and it licked at her face excitedly. Danny and the crowd all gave a simultaneous 'AWW!' at the little display. But still, the way the businesswoman carried herself? Absolutely flawless! She was practically the definition of cool!

"Ahh! The nonchalant businesswoman aesthetic ALWAYS gets me! SUGOIIIII!"

And as excited as he was to witness 's entrance, he couldn't help but feel it fell a little flat. Sure, the entrance on her Cyclizar was pretty cool, but it didn't feel that impressive in hindsight. Some of the younger audience members thought of it as cool, some even crying to their parents 'I need one!' But most of the crowd seemed complacent at best. But Danny gave a grin and a thumbs up at the Cyclizar and addressed its trainer proudly.

"Gia looks ready and raring to go! She's got big steps to follow with Doraemon's charming clever performance, but I'm sure she'll do great!"

And yet another pokemon seemed to zoom right in. The Mister Reeman, themself, sped right on in. This time, however, Danny stood with his mouth excitedly agape. Not only had it been a flashy entrance, but the masked trainer managed to incorporate the Revaroom into a completely separate piece, the creature powerful enough to power a bike. It practically SCREAMED cool! Danny couldn't help but give an excited little dance as he gestured to the pair.

"Now THAT'S an entrance! Excellent form, Mister Reeman! If you've got that in mind for an entrance, I'm anticipating what you've got to show us with Revaroom!"

Once Tiramisu made its display, Danny couldn't help but frown a bit, not necessarily disappointed in 's display but rather a little underwhelmed. While the intro had certainly been charming, it seemed a bit too cutesy to fit into the 'cool' category. He did take note of the way Mint's shoulders shook as though the social media star tried to bite back a laugh.

"Glad to send you the exclusive alpha code on that one!" he beamed. "I'll gladly take any and all criticisms so that the game's perfect."

Last but not least, stepped forward to show off her entry. As the Tandemaus ascended upon them, the light they emanated in their cosplay unfortunately had been enough to blind the judge. Danny stumbled back a bit as he shielded his eyes. While he wasn't upset, it did put quite the damper on his own judgment of the opening display. Breath came in an exhale as he turned back to the crowd.

"Super! Now that I can see again, let's get this show started! Dazzle me, contestants! Show me something cool!"

ROLL FOR FIRST APPEAL PHASE
POSTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 1/21 AT 11:59PM EST TIME

[newclass=.howicontst1]background-image:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852004335805005824/1064652882210721832/coolcontestbg.jpg');width:400px;height:150px;background-attachment:fixed;background-repeat:repeat;background-position:430px;margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.howicontst2]width:300px;padding:50px;background-color:#191919;font:13px Calibri;color:#CCC;text-align:justify;[/newclass][newclass=.howicontst2 b]color:#867ABA;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 2:17:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A grimace found its way to Fritz's face as he realized that perhaps his choice to get Tinkaton's large hammer involved in the display hadn't gone over well with the crowd. They seemed more concerned than amazed. A nervous laugh slipped past his lips as he hopped down off of the hammer's edge and dusted himself off. He clasped his hands together and forced a smile on to try and reassure the crowd that he was fine.

"No need to worry, Tinkaton and I have trained tirelessly on that maneuver!" he reassured. "Now let's get some sparks flying in here. Dazzle the crowd with metal claw!"

The Tinkaton let go of her hammer long enough to draw out her claws. The creature raised them above her head and clanged them together. Metal reverberated through the contest hall as metal chipped away. As it rained down, the Tinkaton proceeded to move its claws to slice at the larger chunks of metal to create the illusion that glitter had begun to rain down from above to show off a spectacular spotlight view.

3JIMBNKY

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@pavonearsecontest

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 5:12:39 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lorelhold"]
[attr="class","loreholdsalltop"]
[attr="class","loretoplyr"]i like men on their knees

[attr="class","loretophold"]i don't need your roses

[attr="class","loreleibanner"]

[attr="class","loreleibannercolor"]

[attr="class","lorelicon"]

[attr="class","loreleisym"][attr="class","cp cp-rose"]

[attr="class","lorelyrknee"]praying up to their god seeing visions of me i'm a cult leader mind reader heart eater Fear feeder, say I'm your favorite preacher

[attr="class","lorespeaks"]
to say lorelei was surprised by the positive reception of the crowd was a bit of an understatement. the other contestants had been dazzling in their own ways while she simply was keeping things professional, brief, and clean-cut. [break][break]
with a bit of a straightening of the collar of her suit, she had a faint puff of her chest. maybe she was cool.[break][break]
"houndour, leer."[break][break]
perhaps the most 'classic' of classical moves, the houndour gave off a little 'yip!' as its eyes glowed a menacing red. a projection of large, glaring eyes looked over the crowd which caused a bit of a silence ... until one eye winked playfully to show it meant no harm. "houndour's perhaps my kindest but 'cool' member of my team." usually, this was said with a bit of disappointment. lorelei's houndooms were much too vicious to be on display in public, however, so maybe this was her little one's calling. all she could hope for was that this taste of old and classic could get the crowd ready for the next round.

[attr="class","loredivide"]

[attr="class","loreat"]@ contest

[newclass=".lorelhold"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: auto; border: 1px solid #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreholdsalltop"]position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretophold"]position: relative; top: -23px; right: -97px; width: 150px; font-size: 7px; padding: 8px; font-family: poppins; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; background-color: #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibanner"]position: relative; top: 0px; width: 360px; height: 75px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964106694525333564/1063736206216679516/x6.png); opacity: 0.4; filter: contrast(0.4); z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleibannercolor"]position: relative; width: 360px; height: 75px; top: -75px; z-index: 2; background-color: #766376; mix-blend-mode: multiply;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon"]position: relative; left: -75px; top: -95px; width: 75px; height: 75px; border-radius: 100%; border: 10px solid #262626; overflow: hidden; z-index: 5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelicon img"]width: 75px; height: 75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreleisym"]position: relative; top: -175px; left: -120px; font-size: 80px; color: #262626; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr"]position: relative; font-size: 15px; top: 70px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: poppins; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#eee, #333); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; mix-blend-mode: exclusion; width: 360px; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loretoplyr u"]border-bottom: 1px solid #796477;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorelyrknee"]position: relative; top: -249px; left: 75px; font-size: 6px; text-align: justify; word-break: break all; font-family: verdana; line-height: 175%; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; width: 175px; height: 25px; color: gray;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks"]position: relative; top: 25px; width: 275px; height: auto; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 150%; color: #a3a3a3; padding-left: 20px; border-left: 1px solid #7f687a; font-family: roboto; margin-bottom: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lorespeaks b"]color: #7f687a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loreat"]position: relative; right: 0px; top: -25px; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".loredivide"]position: relative; top: -50px; width: 275px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

[break]
tnnQHJe7
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 10:21:59 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea and her Cyclizar found themselves being overshadowed by the other contestants, one of whom was the dapper and enigmatic MISTER REEMAN. The masked gentleman had first shown up with a legendary Pokémon, and now with an actual sentient motorbike that stole Gia's thunder. No wonder the audience's response to them was lukewarm.

"Alright, Gia, time to show them how COOL we really are!" The eccentric cosplayer said resolutely, not one to throw the towel after a single mishap. Her reptilian mount was enveloped in a purple aura, running around in circles faster than the naked eye could see.

"Agiagiagia!"

Gia's rotating Dragon Rush created a giant, swirling pillar of violet energy. Now that ought to get the crowd's attention!
//first appeal phase (dragon rush was a cool move in gen 4)

sjXAyKaf

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 3:13:33 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He'd have to get more creative. Cool, after all, was not his forte. But he thinks there's power in being underestimated. He shoots the hose a wink and another grint in acknowledgement. He's not sure why so much faith was put into him and his little streams, but he appreciated the faith. and of course, he loved free stuff. [break][break]

The next turn rolls aorund and Mint is busy looking over Tiramisu's moves, a hand on the cold lizard as he rested, hunched over to peek at what his trainer was doing. As the other contestants take the stage Tiramisu catches sight of 's Houndoom, LEERing and is visibly shaken. [break][break]

"Alright I think, this will do." he said planning his next move and patting his partner. He tries to soothe the overgrown dinosaur but as the lights cut, and Mint takes his cue, he's left in position alone. [break][break]

[break][break]

The notice is immediate and he turned around tp peek. Tiramisu is stuck, curled up in a ball facing away form the audience, arms over his head shaking and whining. Not very cool for a big lizard. "OH- Buddy! What's wrong?" the break in character is apparent as sly expression breaking into a worried frown and the trainer stands up and runs to his pokemon. The lights cut again, and they are off the stage. [break][break]

Though other contestants would be able to see Mint consoling a sniffling dragon to the side, offering a little snack from his back and holding very big claws.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc no appeal, lack of moves | contest fit

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/f26de542593ea11577f09fa8d9b351f7/6da9d7302ca674a1-18/s100x200/46f0d7a583f206fa71c3036468daedc73fc68d5d.pnj); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 4:35:51 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Perhaps they had gone a little to hard for the opening act. But no matter! Every contest is a new learning experience after all, and half the fun in being a coordinator is adapting to new Pokemon, new judges, and different kinds of pressure.[break][break]

All that to say— they've got this! And even though Luka tends to specialize in cuter performances, she's hopeful that she can still blend her usual style with a cool streak that'll delight the audience and judges both.[break][break]

The flashiness of their introduction is toned down a bit in their first actual appeal, but the costumes are still the same. Although at first, it's only one Tandemaus that appears onstage. Dressed as the ever iconic Sailor Moon (Sailor Mouse?), she's up on a small balcony at stage right, and seems to be searching for something. A few questioning squeaks echo around the otherwise empty stage: where is her partner?[break][break]

"Eh? What's the matter, Kat? Are you looking for- oh no, watch out!"[break][break]

The dramatic shout comes too late. A collective gasp echoes throughout the audience as the little mouse, already teetering at the edge of the platform, leans over too far and begins to fall. But moments later, her partner comes swooping in to save the day! Black cloak fluttering behind him, the other Tandemaus bursts onto the stage with almost impossible speed, moving so quickly that he's all but a black and white blur to those looking on with bated breath.[break][break]

He catches his partner mid-air, with a suave smirk typical of any action hero. To add a further flourish, the two turn a somersault while they descent, launching a swipe of air together that bursts with a loud boom.[break][break]

[break][break]

They both land unscathed, with Kat cradled safely in Kit's arms and gazing adoringly up at him. The other mouse grins as he sets her down, then bows with another cool flourish of his cape. Are those rose petals in the air? Perhaps...[break][break]

ukslUbgi
[break]
notes: tandemaus uses aerial ace

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 4:47:13 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartdiguise"]
[attr="class","heartpicdiguise"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistdiguise"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderdiguise"]
[attr="class","hearticondiguise"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxdiguise"]
[attr="class","heartnotesdiguise"]

gX2fCrOj

[attr="class","heartsidediguise"]

[attr="class","hearttagdiguise"]@contest

[attr="class","hearttextboxdiguise"]

[attr="class","hearttextdiguise"]
"You go a lot faster without me weighing you down, right Ro-Ro?"

[break][break]

As good an excuse as any not to bust his skull doing tricks.

[break][break]

"Show em what you can do on your own!"

[break][break]

The Revavroom sped off, circling the arena a few times to pick up speed before rearing back and tucking in on herself until the motorbike was unstoppable sphere of pure momentum. The Gyro Ball hopped, seemingly catching on a bit of broken ground, only to connect with the stadium walls and continue rolling at a ninety degree angle just underneath the audience.

[break][break]

The stands rumbled under the Pokémon's speed for a few more laps, until Ro-Ro finally broke off and landed back at centerstage, waiting for her applause.

Nano

[newclass=.heartdiguise]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#000000; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicdiguise] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #000000, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/LRYXoqw.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticondiguise] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/sHeT2WZ.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistdiguise] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmndiguise] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#000000; border:solid 1px #aa1f00; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxdiguise] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise b] color:#aa1f00; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidediguise] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxdiguise] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #aa1f00; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesdiguise] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagdiguise] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderdiguise] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #aa1f00; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#aa1f00; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesdiguise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#aa1f00; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 5:03:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1064752764133064726/1066583591972245555/SELF_CONTROL_8.mp3[/player]
🎼 SELF CONTROL!! (Saint Snow)

In the appeal phase, each round will be calculated out of 100. Due to this, the score limit for the total contest will be 200. Remember if you wish to switch out the first OR second round roll, please indicate it in your post!

As the appeal phase began to kick off, Danny made his way down to stand with the judges. Clipboard in hand, he began to keep varied notes on some of the contestants as they made their first phase move. He liked the originality of them, but some seemed to fall shorter than he expected. With @fritz's display, it seemed the Tinkaton was proud to bear its claws, but it hadn't felt original in the little display of shiny metal. There were a couple folks in the crowd who seemed to adore the little display: a cutesy pokemon using such a flashy move? The younger kids thought it was so cool! It didn't resonate much with some of the older audience members, Danny included. He simply jotted down the numbers.

Fritz's Current Score: 27/200

Once again, the staunch businesswoman, , took her place in center stage to show off her Houndour's cool factor. And despite how it seemed she'd chosen to go back on an old classic, it rang true for the crowd! Some of them seemed to cheer quite loudly for Lorelei's sake. "He's so cool! I want one, dad!" Danny grinned widely at the overall appeal that Lorelei herself managed to ooze. Partnered with an admittedly cute yet cool Houndour? It made for a fantastic display! He jotted down his own notes.

"Miss Du'mot! You're practically oozing cool! Aaahhh!"

Lorelei's Current Score: 81/200

Once more, it was time for the previous winner, ! As her admittedly cool dragon bike charged forward, Danny watched intently. The display itself was extremely cool to him admittedly! Even a good number of the crowd seemed fired up in the display! Danny wrote down his own notes on the display and flashed a more than pleased smile at Andrea's work to charm the crowd.

"And just like a phoenix from the ashes, you rise up from defeat to dazzle us again!"

Andrea's Current Score: 59/200

Unfortunately it seemed as though poor Tiramisu had been intimidated greatly by the Houndour's previous move, leaving to run off stage and comfort the pokemon. Danny frowned a bit and watched as the two attempted to calm down. As much as he wanted to show the duo some sympathy, he had a job to do and that meant grading their performance. The crowd did murmur as to whether or not the poor pokemon was alright to continue, but it seemed that after a snack, it had cheered right up. It didn't take long for Danny to jot down a straight zero for the two, much to his chagrin.

Mint's Current Score: 0/200

Although in hindsight, 's move would have come off as charming to a high degree given the reliance of the partnership both Kit and Kat shared, Danny couldn't help but nearly bolt up to go and catch the one half that had fallen. Luckily its partner managed to catch it just fine, earning an exhale of relief from the judges. The crowd murmured amongst themselves as if relieved the duo had managed to stick the landing, but uncertain of the way the pair went about it. (Perhaps they were still shaken by the fall?) Danny furrowed his brows and flashed an uneasy smile as he jotted down something on his clipboard.

Luka's Current Score: 8/200

And before Danny could even register, allowed their Ro-Ro to take off, spinning and spiraling out of control with the gyro ball it performed. Well, not necessarily out of control, given it hadn't made any sort of contact with anyone in the crowd, but they were going wild with applause and cheers over such a brilliant display! Danny's mouth dropped open as he could only laugh in a sense of pure shock and delight.

"Astounding! Amazing! So many more A words I could use to describe this!" he cheered as he jotted down the score.

Mister Reeman's/Locke's Current Score: 89/200

"You've all done spectacular so far, with some of you shining brighter than others! Mint, once you manage to calm down Tiramisu, could you join the stage once more? I'll allow you all to give us one final show, and show us what is so cool about your choice in team!"

REMEMBER TO ROLL FOR SECOND APPEAL PHASE -- YOU MAY USE A DIFFERENT 'COOL' MOVE OR USE A MOVE EXCLUSIVE TO GEN IX. IF THE LATTER IS DONE, YOUR CHARACTER GETS A +10 BONUS TO THEIR ROLL. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET, YOU STILL HAVE THE OPTION TO SWITCH OUT YOUR FIRST ROLL WITH EITHER OF THE APPEAL PHASES, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY IN YOUR POSTS! DEADLINE TO POST IS 01/24 AT 11:59PM EST TIME.