saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE BORDER: KMPNA
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 10:49:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias remains equally unaware of the switching of souls.[break][break]

"uh, i tip well enough."[break][break]

but he doesn't kiss his pokemon good night. he's killed many guys. so maybe is onto something.[break][break]

"yeah, i think the scale's broken or something. i wonder what happens if we step on it together."[break][break]

he shrugs, only now turning to look back at the others.[break][break]

"you guys good over there?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 10:01:31 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

One second she was sitting beside Angelo, still lightheartedly chatting, and the next, she blinked and the world around her shifted. She was still in the inn, standing in its comfy atmosphere, tankard in hand, but there was a slight difference. Angelo was now further from her, and and kept nearby, chatting about Arceus knows what.
[break][break]

It was unnerving in a way she couldn't quite place.
[break][break]

Then it came, the river of a foreign psyche flooding in through heavy streams, swelling well against her skull. It hurt, processing so much at once, that all she could was let out a short gasp, fingers digging into the skin of her (or, now, his) palms.
[break][break]

The next time she blinked, her soul had returned, albeit more mangled than she remember.
[break][break]

"No problem," she breathed.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 17:00:18 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Alien liquid touches their lips and suddenly they begin to babble sincere opinions of one another as if they're six drinks deep and the night is in full swing. 

Maybe there's a thing or two we could pick up from each other, eh?” He grins at

There's a strange combination of bitter and sweetness on the tip of Angelo's tongue, although he's certain its less to do with what had gone in his mouth than out.

Usually he's more secretive then this... 

Regaining use of his speech again, he attempts to save face with a sharp smile and a sharper remark. “'Worlds best pilot' doesn't have the same weight to it now there's alternative universes at play,” it's spoken almost like a challenge he ought to meet. 

There's a clatter of a tankard and liquid splashing on the ground. 

Turning, he catches sight of looking straight at him. Apologies shaking into existence from the usually unflappable champion.

What're you talking about?” He ushers his friend to take a seat with a wave of his hand, dismissing the apology. “We've only just got here and we've already come across this place. I'd say that counts.

That same palm comes down on Kyle's shoulder. 

Action, for Angelo, was not limited to the addicting pounding of adrenaline in his veins from danger. It was also the rush of exploring some place new, cracking open its secrets. 

Wonder what the food's like here.” A joke?

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 4:01:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"y-you're right," he responds to with an apologetic smile. "it's still an exciting landmark to add to the map, i suppose."

at the mention of food, kyle recoils. "no thanks, i'll pass on that." if the drinks had an adverse effect of switching his soul with , he's not ready for what food would give him.

"how about we test that scale instead?" he invites , pointing to where and were. "they seem to be having fun with it."

he quickly steps up and joins the two, trying to move past the eerie sensation of the body swap. "yeah, we are!" he answers before taking over. he barely catches the last part of their conversation.

"alright! let me test it out."

the sleeves of his sygna suit gets rolled up as he takes on the scale. whether it's advantageous or not, the scale doesn't move. effects of the environment seemed lessened with the use of the sygna suit, hiding his worth from the rest.

"huh? maybe it is broken."

as the scale wasn't a direct effect of the broken seals, whose curses prove to be strong enough to penetrate the suit's protection to the rift's influence, the correlation escapes kyle at the moment.

🗺️ utilize a sygna suit in an advantageous way.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 19:48:16 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Angelo's lips twitch up when his curiosity is turned down by the champion, humoured by his own suggestion on reflection. “Watch those be my last words.

Death by eating something deadly? Being married to , he supposed the possibility is always there.

Pushing the tainted drink back onto the counter, Angelo slips off his stool to humour , joining him as they approach and .

What've we got next in the inn of wonders?

A scale contraption that measures sin, apparently. Although when he watches as Kyle takes a turn, it doesn't appear to do anything. Unless Lopez is just that neutral.  

Maybe. Let's see.

There's no weaselling out of this one, he guesses, so Angelo plays along and steps on the scales. It tips down some, not as violently as he'd heard 's plummet but it definitely doesn't go up. 

I have been known to use out of date coupons on purpose.” He explains with a faux, innocent shrug. “But that seems a kinda harsh ruling. Think you're right, it's busted.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 23:31:23 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah hops off the scale with his humility. as he dusts himself off, he sneaks a glance at matias, gaze heavy with dissonance. [break][break]

the discrepancy between the compelled judgement he made and the scales' supposed truth is a widening canyon. so very tangible in its unnerving make.[break][break]

perhaps, this man isn't as virtuous as he thought. the speed in which the scale dish had dropped with matias on it was a staggering dive after all.[break][break]

"yeah, probs broken." noah says.[break][break]

he watches as kyle and angelo test themselves. the first adds credence to faultiness, while the other seems nothing too out of the ordinary—just unfortunate. by what criteria does this scale measure by? by whose? at the bar, the dusclops cleans glasses in squeaking circles.[break][break]

"any of you believe in karma?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/PDPNKPV/takeruicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 5:01:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

even if perceptions have changed since his plummet on the scale, he does not seem to mind nor does he care. he has long accepted who he is and what he is, and perhaps it's time to stop being so coy about it.[break][break]

not like he was ever coy to begin with, but still.[break][break]

"nah, karma isn't real."[break][break]

he answers before looking over at .[break][break]

"you should invite your girl the next time you come with us. it's been a while since i've seen her."[break][break]

his last encounter with did not end on a nice note.[break][break]

EoRux7Oc[break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 1:36:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The horrors of the body switch left Penelope in a daze. The type that couldn't easily be shaken out of you, but rather, needed a good long cleanse to finally be rid of entirely. It was why, when invited them over to the scale, she only offered a forced smile and meek nod.
[Break][break]
"Angelo," she tried to laugh, condemning the pilot with a stern shake, "Shame."
[Break][break]
The joke faded with another skip of laughter, ending with Penelope walking up and peering down at the scale, where others had fearlessly cast their bidding to be judged without remorse.
[Break][break]
Her toe moved to touch its gold plating. It shuddered, dipping down by an inch. Would hers plummet too?
[Break][break]
"If it's broken, maybe I should sit out."
[Break][break]
It was a conclusion crafted by her doubts and shame and everything else that felt pent up inside.
[Break][break]
"We should be heading back, anyways."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

xl_VtxuW

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 15:19:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it would be nice if it was real," he answers , "but yeah, we wouldn't be here if it was." his words carried a melancholic tone.

champion. avatar. survivor. kyle still thinks there are more people who deserves it more than him, especially if karma was to be a deciding factor.

he tries to clear his thoughts. having them in the borders was asking for a disaster anyways.

"yeah, i don't think we can waste time here," he adds to 's words. "you guys can't stay long here at the borders anyways."

the only one with a sygna suit is him, and if they're going to explore more of the area, time was going to be a commodity.

"maybe cian can come too?" he asks the councilwoman following ' invitation to . they're just inviting significant others at this point anyways.

GapU|IBv

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 16:29:07 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Karma? 

Angelo shakes his head. “Not really.

There's a pinch of hesitation within him at the group consensus at returning home, not feeling quite ready to hang up his wayward boots just yet. More beyond the inn itching to be discovered. 

Time waits for nobody, however. Neither did the consequences of outstanding the rift's welcome. 

He'll come back another day. 

Angelo is hitching up the straps of his backpack when the elite four turns attention his way. Everything about the sentence made Angelo want to curl his lip in aversion. 

Instead he quirks a brow, smiling lazily as if the suggestion were simply water off a Psyduck's back.

That sounds like a party.

The go fuck yourself, Matias is silent. 

Just don't forget to ask yours if we're all inviting partners. It's been a while since I've caught up with Eva.

r04QBpJd

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 4:54:08 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the existence of the karmic cycle is refuted by all; though, noah can not help but detect the melancholy eddying in kyle's answer.[break][break]

for the others, the swift refusals poke at noah's curiosity. a thought bubbles up: maybe their disbelief betrays the vices committed clandestinely.[break][break]

noah turns his head toward their ghostly bartender. he waves a hand of farewell. and of thanks.[break][break]

"i'm sure the dusclops wouldn't mind more customers."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
_YgWVWPL

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/PDPNKPV/takeruicon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 7:23:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/WtCDgN5/sootfootroot.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KxGYB17/doppelbonnets.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/T41T24j/vivichoke.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]