Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
I Shouldn't Have Taken You For Granite [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:41:37 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]There wouldn't be much time. Remiel hadn't come alone. There was a girl with him, one Isaac recognized. Elise, the sweetheart he'd encountered in a mall food court some time ago. Back then, she seemed a little sad that she didn't spend as much time with her cousin as she'd like. It seemed they'd finally rectified that.[break][break]

They couldn't have picked a worse time.[break][break]

Isaac wasn't alone, either. He had people here; friends, mentors, loved ones, family in senses both twisted and oh so pure. They came from all walks of life, had vastly different modes of operation, and lived as rich and unique inner lives as anyone else. If anything, there were two things all of these people had in common; they loved Isaac, and they hated Remiel with every fiber of their being.[break][break]

If Isaac wanted some alone time, he'd have to seize his moment before any of them arrived. He'd have to say his piece quickly, before Elise broke through his ambush or called on stronger League officials to help her out. Worse still, he'd have to confront the reality of what would come when the walls fell down and all eyes were on them.[break][break]

Maybe, just maybe, if Isaac could stop Remiel here, he'd be spared the worst of Rocket's wrath.[break][break]

He hoped it wouldn't come down to that. He hoped if he could buy them just a little bit of time to talk, they could go their separate ways without issue. Incurring Elise's wrath would be worth it. Getting himself isolated and alone in this cavern would be worth it. Risking the possibility that, despite everything they'd been through, Remiel would simply crush him like a bug was worth it.[break][break]

He waited until the time was right; a more isolated stretch of tunnel, where neither League nor Rocket would be prepared to intervene. And then, pushing through the ground between Elise and Remiel, a Frenzy Plant erupted from floor to cavern wall. It wouldn't harm either of the trainers, but it would certainly do its damndest to separate them.[break][break]

From the inside of the wall, the culprit would be visible; a Torterra, trundling out from the shadows with its tree in full bloom. Sitting atop its back was a Combusken, a strange power glowing around it as it raised its hands to the sky. Perhaps surprising coming from a Combusken, another Frenzy Plant arose at its command, this time sealing off the area behind it.[break][break]

From behind them, a Vanilluxe started to shimmer and shine. A pulse of Sheer Cold erupted from its body, taking the little makeshift room and dropping it to sub zero temperatures. Surprisingly, neither Remiel nor his Pokemon would be targeted by the onslaught. Instead, it would be the Frenzy Plants themselves, the thick masses of roots and vines turning into solid, iced-over walls.[break][break]

Isaac hopped from the back of the Vanilluxe. Were his plan to go according to plan, he'd be alone with Remiel for but a single, precious moment. Even behind his mask, the concern was visibly etched into his features.

"You didn't have to do this, you know," he said, his voice echoing between the walls of their shared icy prison. "You've got people counting on you now. And you know that as soon as they see you here . . ."[break][break]

"Why'd you come back, Remy?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / + +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 17:26:53 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknox2"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]All of this shit was so fucking wild.

Streaks of black ichor bubbled like chemtrails across the darkening sky, remnants of Pokemon attacks, and the continued leaking of the Rift into normal airspace. A volley of explosions sounded from somewhere in the distance, someone getting their shit decidedly rocked. Cyg planted a hand on the back of Sima’s main head, pushing her down. The dragon roared her irritation, fought it for a moment, and then began a serpentine descent, her two extra heads knocking about like bola on strings.

Bringing the Hydreigon had been… a Choice, certainly. Sima was a loose cannon. And Cyg had passed over the steadfast dependency of Pokemon like Devie in a tradeoff for sheer destructive power.

But it meant that following into the close confines of Granite Cave was not going to be happening on dragon back. She hopped off Sima before the Hydreigon could become too irate and swapped her for her Lucario, Twilight, a sphere of aura light balanced in the center of his palm as they quickly became subsumed by the subterranean darkness.

The ground shook and the smell of wet rock was cut by the heavy scent of growing plants-- loam and sap and just a tinge of rot-sweet that made her homesick for . A wall of ice burst up from the ground, boxing Isaac in on three sides; she imaged, if their intel was correct, he’d sit down and have a heart-to-heart and a little tea party with Prince Traitor McTraitorpants.

Look, Cyg didn’t fault people for getting out of Rocket. It should, ideally, be the end goal for every semi-sane individual with the desire to live a long life. But getting out of Rocket and getting into the League was a completely different story. Remy had the chance to not drop his pants and take the dicking-- had the chance to find real peace-- and he’d squandered it by immediately falling to his knees and commencing with the boot-licking.

If Isaac wanted to have a tea party with him and reminisce, or what the fuck ever, that was his prerogative. He was nice like that, almost sickeningly, saccharine sweet, setting himself up for the fall.

Cyg was not.

Her boots crunched through piles of soil tossed up by frenzy plant as she set herself squarely between Isaac’s Blockade of Elements and the other living person in the tunnel. Hopefully, Isaac could handle himself against the good lord Coward Mc-Runaway. Cyg would buy them enough time for their tete-a-tete.

“Nice weather we’re having,” she said, grinning, skin glowing blue in the light from Twilight’s aura ball.

tl;dr

+ has lucario out
+ talks 2 so isaac and remy can have their little lovers quarrel
+ i finally get to use one of these in a post (wearing)

[attr="class","samknoxt"]
[attr="class","samknoxc"]

[newclass=.samknox]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 10:08:16 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
He'd told to stay close, but the force of the FRENZY PLANT had driven them apart so suddenly that Remiel nary had a chance to even cast down a stiletto. Or even, for that matter, greet properly. It soon became clear that this was a wholly intentional maneuver on behalf of — his former friend.

"Do what you must to defend yourself," He tells his cousin over scratchy comms. "NAGATO and I will regroup with you before too long." The royal reassures, dropping his hand from his earpiece just as Isaac begins to speak to him.

It sounded like the young man he'd mentored... but the mask. The mask was throwing him off. Could it be a trick? Was Team Rocket looking for moles? If they were simply hoping to throw him off emotionally, they would be sorely mistaken.

"I'm here to do the right thing," He answers, noting their frigid surroundings and the ice that consumes the mass of plants summoned earlier. With a simple nod, he commands his Sceptile to slowly reverse these effects with its NATURE POWER. His sharp glare never leaves Isaac, however.

"And you? After everything Team Rocket has done, you're willing to continue being a part of it?"

OUTFIT 🥼

TLDR 📝

assures that he'll REGROUP with her soon
is slightly PARANOID about the mask wears
NAGATO the SHINY SCEPTILE uses NATURE POWER to slowly reverse the FRENZY PLANT barrier!
confronts with his own participation here

MP FUND 🎟️

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 70MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 13:24:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Their time together to catch up with one another would be cut short by the vines and the ice forming a wall between her and Remiel while he told her to stay close. Over nearby comms, she gets the message from the older prince that she should do what she must to defend herself and he and his shiny Sceptile will regroup with her before too long. “I will try, cousin. Please stay safe.” She replies back to the scratchy comms from her older cousin before seeing the other person in the room talk to her than her masked male partner.[break][break]

Selece stayed by her trainer’s side, ready to pick a fight with the other woman’s Lucario should the first attack start as the Garchomp growled at the Lucario. “Very much so, but I’d prefer the weather outside of this mutated realm. Since my cousin is on the other side of the frigid wall and as much as I loathe to be separated from him, I will have to deal with you myself.” Her purple eyes narrow with her icy decorum showing in her voice as she responds to the other lady in red and black clothing, knowing that Isaac probably trapped her cousin for some kind of talk if he didn’t hurt Remy directly.

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- Tells cousin she will defend herself.[break]
- Talks to .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 14:24:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The last time they had spoken, it was tenderly as confidants to one another. Now, the harsh judgment in Remiel's voice left him flinching. Had his opinions really changed that harshly on a dime? Was Isaac sticking his neck out for someone who loathed him?[break][break]

"The right thing to do would be for nobody to ring Arceus' doorbell, if you ask me. But we both know that ship's sailed." Rocket's plan was crazy. Unlike Meteno, they didn't even get a pretend say in the matter. "There's no chance the League doesn't start grabbing for the stone the second we're toast."[break][break]

The second question left Isaac's eyes narrowing. "Will's got nothing to do with it," he said, a touch of discomfort to his voice. It dropped to a slight whisper, as if Isaac was afraid of a word of this getting out of their frozen mancave. "Not everyone's got an embassy to hide behind. I've seen what a fully-geared Rocket kill squad can do. A nobody like me wouldn't stand a chance."[break][break]

" 'Sides. I can't leave. There are people I need to protect first. People I care about." Isaac sighed, a weary smile spreading across his face. "You're one of 'em, you know."[break][break]

Isaac had the feeling Remiel was aware of that fact. Had he been in an isolated chamber with anyone else, he likely wouldn't have chosen such a peaceful approach. Had he expected Isaac's Pokemon to attack, he wouldn't have sent a Grass type out against two of its greatest enemies. Isaac repaid this trust in turn, holding up a hand to stop Jerry from immediately reinforcing the ice wall. It would take plenty of time to melt, at least enough time for some more back and forth. Why slam the door shut in Remiel's face?

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:38:41 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]Cyg shrugged, a deep rolling of her shoulders. "I don't mind it here so much. It's like living on a rollercoaster. I do kinda miss the sun, though."

Cyg didn't know much about Remy-- he'd barely introduced himself that time he'd saved her life from an angry mother bear. "Cousins, huh? That means you're gonna get married, or some shit, right?" She hadn't known he was royalty, just that he had a weird purple suit of armor and the ability to call lightning down out of clear sky. "Galarian customs, and all that." So this chick was apparently royalty, too.

The way she jumped to the holier-than-thou on-the-attack certainly suggested as much.

"Trust me, girlfriend, you are in way more danger than he is, right now," Cyg informed her, spike of adrenaline bubbling through her veins. God, she wanted a fight. She'd wanted one for, like, the last year now. Being benched during METENO had hurt more than her pride.

But for all that Remy was trapped in there with Isaac, Isaac was also trapped in with a guy who had the capabilities of fucking Thor. So she had to be careful, here, as much as she wanted to go scorched earth. "Look, I don't really give a fuck either way. We could walk to the seal together, for all I care." This was about Isaac and his... his friendliness. As long as he was in the-- the plant and ice chamber, her hands were a little bit tied.

But a part of her was beating with the echoed heartbeat of the Rift: Go. Ahead. Make. My. Day.

tl;dr

+ has lucario out
+ still talkin :3c

[newclass=.samknox]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 6:03:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Isaac was right. They both knew that Arceus' peace would not go unbothered. And, truth be told, a part of him didn't want it to. There was a deep yearning within him that ached to solve such mysteries and commune with the higher powers that be. It had been there for some time; it had played its part in forming the man who stood here today.

Perhaps Isaac failed to see that currently, but Remiel had his own goals, reasons, and wants. For that, he fit in the hierarchy of the League as awkwardly as he had Team Rocket's.

"I've separated myself from the embassy, I'll have you know," The prince informs the lad. It wasn't entirely true. He still held some sway in the Galarian politics that be. Nonetheless... "I've come here representing myself, and no one in Team Rocket will intimidate me into backing away from this conflict. Not you. Not the Underbosses. Not even himself."

His gaze goes hard because he feels it is demanded of him. Despite their friendship, they both knew they were going to run into this situation sooner or later. When the fate of the world was once again on the line, Remiel could not allow such personal feelings to sway his determination.

Though, admittedly, Isaac's next words manage to soften the exiled prince's expression a bit. He casts his gaze down, suppressing a sigh before shaking his head. "You don't need to protect me, especially if it means endangering yourself..." The assassination attempts. The ruination of the CALCIFET ESTATE. Isaac knew what was at stake.

Shifting his poncho aside, Remiel reaches for two Luxury Balls clipped at his hip. "That being said... I don't suppose you'll just walk away and let us through, will you?" The former Admin asks, summoning a NIDOKING and a GOLURK to back his Sceptile up in breaking the barrier.

A DUAL CHOP, DYNAMIC PUNCH, and HORN ATTACK is sure to shatter the whole thing down.

OUTFIT 🥼

TLDR 📝

tries to convince to let them pass
summons NIDOKING and GOLURK to support SHINY SCEPTILE and even the odds if need be!

SHINY SCEPTILE is on the brink of using DUAL CHOP on the ICE WALL!
NIDOKING is on the brink of using HORN ATTACK on the ICE WALL!
GOLURK is on the brink of using DYNAMIC PUNCH on the ICE WALL!

MP FUND 🎟️

10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

TOTAL: 90MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 6:37:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, this was not the medieval times which people had done renaissance fairs to celebrate history between Kalos and Galar’s nobility existing to rule over fiefdoms. “If this were the medieval era, it would have been a way to continue the bloodline, but I do not have any interest in my elder cousin that way. I’m already seeing someone else.” The younger cousin of the Crown Prince replies to the other woman while there was a small hint of a little danger when this woman said Elise was in far more danger than Remiel was right now.[break][break]

As the casually dressed woman went on about not giving a damn and that they could walk to the seal stone together for all she cared, the fancily dressed royal replies in her still preserved decorous tone. “I assume I have thrown in the gauntlet so rudely when you were talking casually, so you have my deepest apologies.” She adds in her reply to the second remark that the woman spoke. “Oh? What will you be doing if we walk to the seal stone together? I presume you will be attempting to take it yourself or perhaps, you may have other plans.

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- Still talking in the womanhallway.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 16:16:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Remiel's harsh gaze was met by the characteristic look in Isaac's eye; warm worry sitting stop a steely bed of determination. It was a two on one, but Isaac refused to back down in the face of such a difference. "I'm not trying to intimidate you," he said, the layers in his voice matching those in his eye. "Though I guess they're two sides of the same coin, huh?"[break][break]

Surprisingly, it was Remiel who blinked first, averting his eyes from the lingering care Isaac held for him. Isaac took a step forward in his wake. "I'd rather at least try than sit back and do nothing!" he protested. "I can't change this stupid plan. I can barely even change my friends' minds. But at least I can look you in the eye and say I tried."[break][break]

Jerry and The Colonel stepped forward, the Vanilluxe and Combusken ready to safeguard their creation. However, before they could, Ceres stopped in front of them. Staring them down, the Torterra shook her head. Of all the Pokemon Isaac had brought to stop Remiel, she was the most in tune with Isaac's wants.[break][break]

"Before we tear this wall down, I want you to tell me everything," Isaac said. "Why you left the embassy. What your plan is. Why you're bringing your cousin into a warzone." Ceres lowered her head for a Headlong Rush. The Colonel's legs lit up for a Blaze Kick. Even Jerry readied an Icicle Spear to turn upon his own creation.[break][break]

"It won't do you any good if your whole team's tired out. So after you talk, my best against yours. One each." A small, pained smile spread across Isaac's face. "I mean, you won't stand a chance out there if you can't even beat me, right?"

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 17:37:47 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]The princess, or what the fuck ever, launches into a half-lecture on how marrying your cousin was okay, actually. Cyg barks a laugh-- incredulous, mocking, and genuine. “That doesn’t make it any better, cupcake,” she says, a pained look on her face that drips of secondhand embarrassment.

Cyg shrugs again, willing to give Isaac a little more time to do whatever the fuck it was he was intending to do. Talk Remy down, probably.

“IDK, knock on the door, talk to god?” She shrugged. “Or whatever the fuck the seal stones do.” Orienteering device, in her mind, meant compass. So, like, it pointed to Arceus, or some shit? “They called ‘em seal stones, which suggests there’s more than one. Maybe we get there and play rock-paper-scissors? I dunno, what would you do?”

The entire cavern begins to rumble as chips begin to fall from Isaac’s ice wall, only increasing in intensity as chips become cubes become blocks.

Cyg has no way of knowing what’s going on in there. No way of knowing that Remy isn’t bending Isaac over his knee and spanking him, right now, with, you know, significantly more dire, less sexy consequences.

But she trusts him. All of the shit that they’ve been through, all of the moments where she’d wanted to take care of him, to bail him out, to help him… she’d learned that she has to trust him to take care of himself. And she does, as much as it hurts. So when Twilight shifts his arms to power up his aura sphere Cyg holds her arm out to stop him from firing it.

“If you could ask god a question what would it be?” she asks, instead, and her voice is calm and measured, but dropping by degrees into menacing.

She trusts Isaac, but she doesn’t trust herself all that much.

tl;dr

+ has lucario out
+ more talking in the womanhallway

mp
+ 50 mp for mission participation
+ 30 mp for ic posts
+ 80 mp total

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 7:24:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Isaac's questions, he supposes, are valid. Though whether this was the time or place to answer them was debatable. Remiel nonetheless entertains the idea as he notes the movements of the other man's Pokémon with his cobalt hues.

"You surely must recall that leaving the world of politics was already on my agenda. My departure from Team Rocket, among other things, only expedited that realization. As for everything else, well... I hope you understand that the unspoken laws of the battlefield forbid me from saying anything that, frankly, isn't Team Rocket's business."

Suddenly, his Sceptile and Golurk strike the ICE WALL on their own, shattering it into pieces and revealing the presence of and nearby. Remiel ensures his cousin is still one piece first. Then, with a narrowed glare of recognization, regards the other Team Rocket member present with a nod. "Well hello there, Cygne."

The Nidoking he'd summoned, in the meantime, takes its place by his side as Isaac makes a proposition. After shifting the majority of his attention back onto the man, Remiel nods.

"Very well. I accept your terms."

Sensing the approach of battle, the Nidoking steps ahead with a roar before unleashing a flurry of TOXIC SPIKES that litter the ground between its trainer and the opponent.

"Come at me with everything you got."

OUTFIT 🥼

TLDR 📝

SHINY SCEPTILE and GOLURK demolish the ICE WALL!

briefly greets
accepts the battle conditions set by

NIDOKING casts TOXIC SPIKES between and !

MP FUND 🎟️

TOTAL: 100MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 18:36:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Undoubtedly that the purpose of the Seal Stones themselves were to talk to a god about…something she wouldn’t know much except if she lived in the region they were legends of for her lifetime. Yet, the fact that Elise went into a small lecture over Galarian customs of today didn’t appear to budge on the other casually dressed woman. She’ll save this debate for a time when they weren’t in conflict as the other woman asks what the Galarian royal would ask god for.[break][break]

“Well, material wishes are out for me. I would rather ask god over a suggestion on the betterment of the entire world, as naive it would sound.” The royal responds modestly while the ice wall breaks down to reveal her elder cousin and Isaac probably finished without one or the other being hurt. “And hello to you as well, cousin. I had thought you were not going to be harmed, but I am glad to see you again.” Elise greets Remiel with a nod while the two men started their own Pokemon battle.[break][break]

The female Garchomp still stands there with a small impatient growl, wondering if their girl talk was going to end, so Selece could start fighting.

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- moar talking and Garchomp is impatient.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 18:59:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"That's fair." It hadn't been part of the deal, especially when Remiel took advantage of his poor "answer" to already shatter the ice wall. It was no matter, though. Remiel's silence spoke volumes. Were they to find time together another time, in another place, Remiel would now know exactly what was on his mind.[break][break]

Ceres, the Colonel, and Jerry fired their attacks off in a dazzling tri-elemental onslaught. With them and Remiel's team moving in perfect sync, the ice wall was down for the count. Only permafrost scarring the walls stood as a reminder of the coldness before this war heated up.[break][break]

"You came," Isaac said as his gaze fell on Cygne. Avoiding the last war had stuck in her craw something awful, and she made it damn clear that she wasn't missing this one. Still, Isaac had been hoping against hope that he'd been wrong. Cygne was a genius. She was a sweetheart. She was one of the only people he could count on in this region.[break][break]

He couldn't lose her to this. Not like .[break][break]

"Thank you," he said, voice soft to mask the worry he held inside.[break][break]

After that, he turned to Remiel's plus one, who he now noticed was in full dress regalia. "All the coffers in Galar, and you didn't get her a single piece of gear," he snarked, side-eyeing Remiel. "You've still got a family to treasure. At least look aftet 'em before dragging them into this mess."[break][break]

Team Isaac stood at attention. The sturdy and forceful Torterra. The agile and powerful Combusken. The wildcard Vanilluxe. They stood side by side, waiting to be called up, only for Isaac to unhook a ball from his belt instead. If Remiel could withhold answers, then he could withhold is Pokemon choice.[break][break]

"It's all up to you, Luck & Pluck," Isaac said, releasing the Aegislash from his Pokeball. He braced his King's Shield before him as he wedged himself between Remiel and the rift. "I think our matchup here is suited nicely to your tastes."[break][break]

No Draciary. No thunder of legend. Only two kings, fated to dwell within opposite castles.[break][break]

The blade spun in place once, then embedded itself into the ground. Would Remiel notice his Nidoking's shadow starting to ripple and waver? If he didn't, the Nidoking would be on the receiving end of a shadowy blade that burst from beneath it, a Shadow Sneak to kick off the hostilities.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:36:38 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]With the barriers around the mancave demolished, Isaac and Remy are bared to the naked eye. Cyg raises a hand in a finger wave, smiling.

“Hello, your majesty.”

She can’t quite place the look on Isaac’s face or the tone of his voice. It wasn’t the overwhelming rush of relief that she’d expected-- wanted-- but it was an acknowledgment, at least.

”Of course I did. I’m not losing any more parts of you.”

She didn’t know what agreement or terms the pair of them had talked about but she expected it didn’t include her butting in. With a quiet, resigned sigh, Cyg dropped the arm holding Twilight back.

The Lucario fired off an aura sphere at Elise.

tl;dr

+ has lucario out
+ shoots an aura sphere at elise

mp
+ 100mp for cave
+ 50 mp for mission participation
+ 40 mp for ic posts
+ 190 mp total

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 4:58:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Elise's participation here did make Remiel slightly worried. The last thing he wanted was to see his cousin get hurt or worse... but, alas, that had not been his decision to make. And he would not become another controlling figure in her life. Nevertheless, the royal had tagged along with her here with the intent of at least looking after her.

But he shares none of this with Isaac, of course. Remiel's sharp glare instead watches as the lad summons a new Pokémon to the fray. One that he's quite familiar with, in fact. One that happens to provide a unique type of resistance to his Nidoking. Well played, Isaac, the crown prince thinks to himself.

It'd be terribly inelegant to switch Pokémon now though, wouldn't it?

Though he takes notice of the SHADOW SNEAK, however, there is little either he or his Nidoking can do before the AEGISLASH strikes. Despite that, the attack doesn't even cause the giant beast to stagger when it strikes its armor-plated back. Instead, it raises a single foot before stomping down hard, summoning an explosion of EARTH POWER from the ground where the Aegislash had embedded itself.

OUTFIT 🥼

TLDR 📝

NIDOKING is struck by SHADOW SNEAK!
NIDOKING uses EARTH POWER on AEGISLASH!

MP FUND 🎟️

TOTAL: 110MP

MADE BY MIZO