Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
I Shouldn't Have Taken You For Granite [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 15:59:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

An Aura Sphere from the Lucario would be making its way towards the elegantly dressed female royal herself than her draconic protector, so Selece steps in between her trainer and the incoming sphere of bright energy to tank the move with a grunt of pain. “Such an annoyance… Alright, let’s give them our welcome to the fray with Earthquake, Selece.” The dragon roars and makes the ground shake with her own strength since she was ready for battle already.[break][break]

The quake would affect the other party since it was an area attack that was the most powerful move Selece had, but the female royal does worry about Remy and Isaac being locked in their own battle. Nevertheless, the blue shark dragon was very eager to start fighting after so much talkiing between the two trainers.

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- Selece the Garchomp takes the Aura Sphere meant for Elise.[break]
- Selece the Garchomp uses Earthquake which bleeds across the cavernous tunnel.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 16:22:16 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Luck & Pluck may have been immune to half of the Nidoking's toolbox, but the other half was something he was quite vulnerable against. It was probably no surprise that, as soon as the Nidoking stomped the ground, the Aegislash's sash wrapped around the shield it wore at its back. It pried itself from the ground with the leverage from a heavy shield slam, its King's Shield absorbing the worst of the blow.[break][break]

It seemed safe to proceed . . . or, at least, it did until Elise's Garchomp moved to copy the motion.[break][break]

"Hold your shield!" Isaac warned. The Aegislash's eye snapped into focus as he stopped retracting the King's Shield, letting it continue soaking the Earthquake's damage as it did the Earth Power's.[break][break]

As the shaking earth forced him to take a knee, Isaac cast a glance over his shoulder. The peanut gallery had themselves covered, The Colonel's Mirror Move letting him summon a flaming shield of his own. He squawked angrily towards Elise, but Ceres eased him back before his frustration could be mistaken for aggression. So, too, did he look towards Cygne; while confident she could puzzle her way out of any fight, he'd hoped that the earthquake wouldn't harm her as much as her Lucario.[break][break]

And then there was Remiel. Nidoking were just as weak to Ground moves as they were adept at using them. That friendly fire, and the sure to result pain, seemed like an unfair swing in Isaac's favor.[break][break]

"Bringing the cave onto your own heads just to bury a few faceless grunts with you," Isaac remarked, his words as much of a taunting jab as they were a veiled warning. "What would the embassy think?"[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
Luck & Pluck the Aegislash guards itself from both moves with the King's Shield.[break]
Isaac's peanut gallery keeps themselves safe from the Earthquake, while Isaac himself is shaken down to a knee.[break][break]
Isaac worries that there's been a hitch thrown in this honor duel.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / + +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:23:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknox2"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"] Look, Cyg wasn’t, like, gunning to kill Remiel and his stuffy, verbose cousin. She didn’t tell Twilight to go straight for the fucking throat— he’d decided that shit on his own and, like, oops?

Isaac’s Aegislash (“Aw, BF Sword, all grown up!”) materializes out of the streak of black ichor and slices at the Nidoking, sharp edge sinking with a dull thud against the many natural defenses the hulking beast had. A second later and the Nidoking is blowing the cave up; the earth power makes the whole cavern rumble, and Cyg feels a scattering of dirt cascade over her hair.

“Hey, let’s not As Above, So Below ourselves here, people!” Cyg yells, as Elise’s Garchomp takes the aura sphere like a champ. Moments later, its earthquake again has the whole cavern shaking— a larger piece of stone dislodges from the cave ceiling and Twilight has to push Cyg out of the way. A tiny piece of it clips her cheekbone and she hisses, red blooming from the spot. “What did I just say? Fuck’s sake, Remy, get your cousin-wife under control.”

As much as she wanted to fight she wasn’t sure if pure, unadulterated force was the go here— not if Elise was going to be stupid enough to try and bring everything down around them. So instead of having Twilight launch himself at the Garchomp, she said, “Take a knee,” and he did, channeling his aura into a fierce flash cannon that he targeted right for the Garchomp’s head.

tl;dr

+ lucario is hit by earthquake and uses flash cannon
+ more talking in the womanhallway
+ i finally get to use one of these in a post (wearing)

mp
+ 50 mp for mission participation
+ 30 mp for ic posts
+ 80 mp total

[attr="class","samknoxt"]
[attr="class","samknoxc"]

[newclass=.samknox]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 3:35:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Tch.

Remiel is quick to reach into the gear pack at his hip and retrieve a piece of MYSTERIOUS ORE as the EARTHQUAKE comes rumbling his way. Smashing it down, he summons a pillar of reinforced earth from beneath him. It withstands the disastrous attack in waves, saving the royal from the worst of it as he stands at the top of it with a new vantage point.

His Pokémon, on the other hand, must deal with the earthquake on their own terms. Nagato, for one, DETECTS it ahead of time and leaps towards a nearby wall to avoid it. His Golurk, in the meantime, disappears into a shadowy portal (PHANTOM FORCE) to avoid it. Only his Nidoking is forced to brace itself against the attack and take the brunt of it.

Angered by this sudden interruption, and by the Aegislash's defensive shield, Goromar roars and stomps down on the ground once more for another blast of EARTH POWER.

"We will do what we must," Remiel responds in defense of his cousin, briefly shifting a concerned cobalt-hued glare in her direction. They would need to speak about this later.

"This is about more than just you and me, Isaac," He adds, returning his attention to the young blonde with a sigh. "It's bigger than any of us. You and Cygne simply haven't come to understand that in full yet."

OUTFIT 🥼

TLDR 📝

SHINY SCEPTILE manages to DETECT the EARTHQUAKE!
GOLURK disappears into the PHANTOM FORCE to evade EARTHQUAKE!
NIDOKING is struck by EARTHQUAKE! It's super-effective!
NIDOKING uses EARTH POWER on AEGISLASH... again!

MP FUND 🎟️

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for using a mysterious ore by smashing it against spatial or temporal tears in the realm. doing so will cause the red stone to shatter and fill the cracks with crimson crystal; similarly, it can be smashed to create difficult terrain, bridges across canyons, barricades, etc. (1/2)

TOTAL: 130MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 18:28:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The unfortunate effect of the Earthquake was that it affected all other parties, so she’d really have to be careful about accidentally causing a cave-in on the other battlers. Especially since both Remiel and Isaac were duking it out in their duel, so she would put her focus on fighting Isaac’s partner in crime whose Lucario got hit by the powerful quake. Selece watches the Lucario send a Flash Cannon towards her way as the Garchomp digs her way into the ground to dodge the metallic energy-looking sphere.[break][break]

Though Elise didn’t appreciate the woman cursing, but didn’t want to be much of a prude about it, she would have to give an apology to her cousin later about the unwise strategy the royal was doing. Maybe her battling skills were getting a little rusty since she still had to get training as a gym trainer for the Mauville gym and its racing grounds…

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- Selece the Garchomp uses Dig to dodge Lucario's Flash Cannon.[break]
- We're waiting next turn I guess.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 22:24:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Even beneath the cover of his mask, Isaac's brow furrowed. "Don't you tell me what I don't understand," he said. Remiel was ice; cold, hard, and unyielding. In turn, Isaac's fire flashed bright, passionate, and hot in the face of his friend's dismissal.[break][break]

He didn't spend so much time handwringing over Rocket's ambitions just to be dismissed.[break][break]

"What's behind that rift isn't just bigger than us. It's bigger than our whole universe. And you're the one treating it like Bring Your Cousin To Work Day." If Isaac had any family members try to tag along, he would've turned them away in a heartbeat. Instead, Remiel brought someone who was clearly new to the warzone. She just let her Pokemon tunnel away from her in a one on one engagement, against a foe who had shown no qualms about attacking her directly. She was going to get herself hurt! Bad![break][break]

"None of us should be here, if you ask me." Yet here Rocket was, and there the League followed in their wake, both factions greedily grabbing for Arceus' reins. So, too, did Isaac arrive, albeit for vastly different reasons. "I know I can't stop everyone. But at least I can at least stop you before it's too late."[break][break]

If push came to shove, Isaac knew the League could stop Rocket more easily than Rocket could stop the League.[break][break]

His conviction was met by Luck & Pluck's, the sword weathering the blow of this Earth Power far more easily in shield forme than sword forme. It still hurt like hell, but it was at least able to keep its composure as it shot towards Remiel's Nidoking. It feinted high to the left, then low to the right, before finally surging upwards in a rising Aerial Ace. Not only would these feints prevent the Nidoking from dodging, but they would also allow Luck & Pluck to gauge how much force to put into its next blow.[break][break]

There would be no needless death today. Not if Isaac could say anything about it.[break][break]

Teal Deer;[break]
Luck & Pluck takes a licking and keeps on kicking, striking back with a rising Aerial Ace.

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 13:55:26 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samknox"]
[attr="class","samknox2"]
[attr="class","samknoxw"]“Yeah, you know who else said that?” Cyg snapped, one hand on Twilight’s shoulder as she steadies herself through the aftershocks. “The crazy CEO in Portal.” Her face warped into a sneer and her voice became exceptionally mocking. “Congratulations, Remiel, you’ve become a video game antagonist.”

Cyg didn’t so much give a fuck about the Seal and the Rift and God and all that bullshit. She had her own goals and Rocket was just a means to achieve them-- but while she was here she had to play the game and jump through the hoops and if that meant she got to throw hands with Prince Puss-Puss and his Lady Cousin-Wife, well, that was a benefit and not a drawback.

Watching Luck & Pluck take hit after hit was hard, but she resisted calling Kanaya out for healing. Instead, she took a step back from Twilight, waiting for the Garchomp to appear.

“Blah, blah, blah, it’s bigger than us, it’s bigger than you. Give it a rest, Cave Johnson.”

tl;dr

+ i finally get to use one of these in a post (wearing)

mp
+ 50 mp for mission participation
+ 30 mp for ic posts
+ 80 mp total

[attr="class","samknoxt"]
[attr="class","samknoxc"]

[newclass=.samknox]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknox2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxw i]color: #888;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxt a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.samknoxc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:03:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
They fixate on his cousin's participation a little too much for Remiel's liking. Nevertheless, neither he nor Elise have anything to prove or explain to the pair. They weren't family, after all. They were less than. And, at best, Isaac was an alienated former friend who stuck with an organization that gambled the world's fate.

He makes at least one good point, however: no one should have the right to attain power like that rumored to be in the Seal Stones. But, alas, the Seal Stones existed. The two factions vied for them as a result. And, given his viewpoints on both and his experience with another, Remiel was determined to at least see the better of the two achieve victory.

does not go unnoticed, of course. Her remarks reach Remiel's ears, though he doesn't understand video game references quite as well as the typical person. Largely indifferent to the taunts and teases, the exiled prince instead focuses on the battle ahead. The Aegislash lands its AERIAL ACE successfully and even manages to knock out Goromar as a result. The Nidoking collapses with a resounding quake.

Unfortunately, that fall proves to be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back. The structural integrity of the chamber they reside in begins to weaken as stalactites tremble free from the cave ceiling above. The one above Remiel nearly impales him and might have if he hadn't leaped away. He doesn't emerge from that unscathed, however.

Bleeding from his arm, the royal seethes with pain and watches as his Golurk reemerged from the PHANTOM FORCE to tackle the Aegislash. Realizing the situation had suddenly turned in the favor of their combatants, Remiel gives in to worry and turns to swiftly.

"It's time to go, cousin! Take your leave! I'll be right behind you."

OUTFIT 🥼

TLDR 📝

NIDOKING faints!
GOLURK attempts to strike AEGISLASH with PHANTOM FORCE!

CAVE-IN imminent!
is injured by a fallen stalactite!
urges to retreat with him!

MP FUND 🎟️

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 590MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:34:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Both Isaac and his partner were focusing a little too much on the princess’ participation since she was the one that wanted to tag along with Remiel towards the conflict itself though Isaac himself did have a point that she was new to the warzone and didn’t dress properly for combat. Nonetheless, Remiel tells her that they have to go and take that loss for the league. “Understood. I’ll retreat along with you, cousin.” The female royal replied as Selece comes out of the hole to attack the other woman’s Lucario though the Garchomp looks towards her trainer with concern. “Let’s go, Selece. There’s no victory to be had today.”[break][break]

With a low growl of disappointment, the Garchomp trudges over to her trainer and lowers herself to have the woman climb onto her back. Once Elise was ready, the Garchomp would take off into the air along with her elder cousin following after her since he would have to finish his bout with Isaac for another time.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

- Selece jumps out the hole to attack the Lucario but is stopped by an order to retreat.[break]
- Making the tactical retreat and taking the L.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:34:59 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac had triunphed, and the walls came tumbling down.[break][break]

"Get up there!" Isaac called, Luck & Pluck speeding towards where the cracks had spread furthest. He held the King's Shield over his head, fully prepared to hold the rockslide at bay. "Hurry! There's time for you to go. We'll hold things o-"[break][break]

Remiel's Golurk burst from the shadows. The Aegislash's guard shattered just as Isaac's heart did.[break][break]

Misguided as his concerns were, Isaac brought them forth in good faith. With an attack from behind, a shameful capoff to this dishonorable farce, Remiel proved he had no interest in recpirocating. The fight he had with Isaac was little more than theater, some big elaborate production where people got hurt with neither rhyme nor reason.[break][break]

Just like the rest of this war.[break][break]

Adrenaline mingled with hatred spiked through Isaac's blood. He charged past Luck & Pluck, taking up the shield that defiantly hovered in the air. As he held the falling rocks back to the best of this ability, he turned to where Remiel and Elise began to slink away.[break][break]

"Fine! Like I care!" he shouted. The crack in his voice betrayed exactly how much he lied. "Go ahead! Run off and find some hole to die in already!"[break][break]

He could have made it happen with ease. The Colonel and Jerry glared after the retreating Remiel. An Icicle Spear to ground their Garchomp ride and a Sky Uppercut to smash opened the weakened cave ceiling would have spelt their end for sure. However, before the hotheaded Combusken could lead the charge, a vine snaked out to take his shoulder.[break][break]

Ceres shook her head. No matter what words her trainer said, she knew he wouldn't want this.[break][break]

Instead, her Frenzy Plant surged to the skies. Most of its growths were dedicated towards holding back the falling rocks, though two particularly strong vines reached Isaac and Cygne. If allowed, Ceres would put the trainers atop her back, trundling awsy from this forsaken battleground.[break][break]

Isaac simply lay limp in her grip. Remiel Calcifet, the man who gave him the courage to express his misgivings about Rocket, didn't just dismiss him. He made a point of stabbing him in the back. Isaac had risked his rank, his Pokemon, and even his life ttying to bargain with a man who had his fingers behind his back the whole time. And all he had to gain for it was a sore arm and a sorer heart.[break][break]

With his four Pokemon at his back, Isaac began his sullen ride towards the rift.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 23:45:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: