twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
Shifted [Postdorm. | Elise]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 7:28:35 GMT
alec foster Avatar
As the saying goes, there was no rest for the wicked. After Alec parted ways with Josh after leaving the Interdream scape, he had pulled out his phone, deciding to relay the information to . Alec typed his message carefully, rereading it over a few times before clicking send. the Message read as follows:

Ebohfspvt

Ijhimz wpmbujmf volopxo tqfdjft pg qplfnpo xjuijo.

Uif poft J fodpvoufsfe bqqfbsfe up cf qsfijtupsjd, boe sftfncmfe b Tbmbnfodf.

It may have seemed like complete and utter nonsense, but that was the beauty of shifted encoding. Each and every letter for each word was shifted in terms of the Alphabet. The reason why Alec did this was that he assumed that Team Rocket had the means to hack all kinds of communication, so he didn't want to take any chances. There were also additional letters that should be ignored. The message translated as 'Dangerous. Highly volatile unknown species of Pokemon within. The ones I encountered appeared to be prehistoric and resembled Salamence.'

Alec hoped that Elise would be able to decipher it, and if so, she'd more than likely have a question or two.

Notes: Comms mission #1
- IC Post (10 MP)
MP Total: 10 MP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 15:42:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Getting a message filled with jumbled gibberish on her phone’s communications from Alec was a little strange. Yet, there appeared to be some meaning behind the message itself that Team Rocket would love to obtain in which it was so important to hide the contents behind some jumbled mess of letters. She would have to learn fast to decipher the meaning behind the chaotic mess of words in Alec’s message, so she worked quickly.[break][break]

Through removing some letters and applying them in a way that their backwards letters were decipherable to the front, she managed to make out the first word being dangerous and the second sentence describing the odd and unknown species of Pokemon being highly volatile. After deciphering the last words of Alec’s message being his encounter with a prehistoric one that resembled a Salamence, she had her question in her reply.

I have not known there was a prehistoric counterpart related to Salamence. Would you tell me more about it and if it is dangerous than the other strange Pokemon we saw in Nisa Holo’s special route in the game?

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 17:15:47 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec read Elise's message carefully, glad that she used the same manner of communication that he had used. "Good. It seems that she was able to catch on quickly," Alec thought to himself, relieved. As Alec typed part of the new message, he paid attention to his surroundings, stopping dead in his tracks, as he realized that the path in front of him was cut off; almost falling off a cliff. Alec also noticed something peculiar at the cliff's edge right in front of him. It looked like some magical ... tear? Alec had no clue what it was, but he also noticed a piece of glowing MYSTERIOUS ORE at his feet. He picked it up, seeing that glowed a bit brighter as he brought it closer to the 'tear' at the cliff's edge. Was it reacting to it?

That was when he remembered that there were reports about this particular ore. Apparently, they could be used to create paths by shattering them against either a Spacial or Temporal Rift. He took the ore, smashing it against the ground right in front of the temporal rift. It quickly spread outward in red crystal over the tear; reaching all the way over to the other side, making a rather secure bridge. As Alec walked over the crystallized bridge, he continued typing his message in the same manner of code as before which translated as:

The prehistoric dragons that Josh and I fought were just as strong, if not stronger than an Ultra Beast. Believe it or not, I also managed to catch one in a Pokeball. While this is just an assumption, something tells me that the one we saw in the RVL game may possess similar strength.

- IC Post (10 MP)
- Used a Mysterious Ore on a temporal tear (10 MP - 1/2)
MP Total: 30 MP
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 21:08:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Reading through the coded message that Alec sent back in the same gibberish as the first, she deciphered it while there were footsteps coming towards her in the middle of the path she was walking on. Noticing a SCATTER BANG that had been dropped to the ground, she threw it to make whoever was following her scared off from going after her. The loud noise would make the footsteps turn the other direction, probably one of the Team Rocket grunts that were attempting to come after her.[break][break]

It was apparent that the prehistoric Pokemon he and Josh both fought was very strong and probably that mechanical Delibird was at the same level of strength too. After typing her own message in code, she would send it on her phone to Alec.

I’m assuming the prehistoric Salamence could be an ancestor of our era’s, isn’t it? I can imagine you’d tried studying it once you caught it as I too wish to study something like it without getting hurt myself.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 3:04:38 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec crossed the bridge of crystal he had, thanks to that Mysterious Ore he had found near that temporal tear. Even though he hardly understood stuff like that, he was still grateful to people like who explained what they did and how they could be used. Just as Alec made it to the other side of the crystallized bridge, he figured that it'd be best to set up a trap of some kind. The still-growing paranoia Alec felt ever since he entered the war front made him Antsy.

What's more, was that he was also messaging someone; giving them vital information. Alec pulled out a STICKY GLOB, setting on the ground a few feet in front of the bridge. After placing the adhesive on the ground, Alec then placed a POISON BARB right on top of the sticky glob at its center, making sure to have the sharp poisonous end sticking out of the top of the adhesive. After he grabbed some Bioluminescent Moss, throwing it over top of the adhesive as well as the barb, Alec continued moving ahead, entering his newly coded message to Elise.

That could be a possibility, but how that woman explained the Interdream Scape as a whole, that might not be the case. If remember her RVL Route, she, or the game rather, stated that the Pokemon we saw wasn't even supposed to exist. She even called it an abomination. The only way that can be determined is by having the League's Head Scientists research them. If I had to wager a guess, There could already be research being made. It just hasn't been made public yet and for a good reason.

- IC Post (10 MP)
- for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread (10 MP)
- Using a Sticky Glob (10 MP 1/3)
- Using a Poison Barb (10 MP 1/2)
MP Total: 70 MP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 21:58:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Almost walking at the edge of a cliff made her pull herself backwards to find one of the MYSTERIOUS ORES on the ground where she smashed it against one of the spatial rifts to make a bridge over to the next platform with a path. Once she was at a safer point to read the message Alec sent in code, the message said that the Nisa Holo special otome route in RVL spoke of these Pokemon being abominations that shouldn’t exist. [break][break]

They were Pokemon unlike any of the species she had seen in both Galar and Johto, so in a way, these unknown Pokemon were abominations. She typed her message back to Alec, careful to use code than risking Team Rocket getting ahold of the sensitive info.

Yes, I think the researchers would not want to have this information leaked if they were researching on these strange Pokemon. What was the Pokemon you caught called? If it looked like a Salamence, could there be others out there that look like their present day counterparts?

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:35:56 GMT
alec foster Avatar
As Alec read the new message, he checked his surroundings once more. That was when a Sharpedo appeared, having the same kind of aggression as the ones he, Elise, and the others faced before. Luckily, there's just the one here, rather than an entire hoard, Alec thought to himself, releasing his Gardevoir from her Pokeball. She was still banged up from fighting the prehistoric dragons. However, as long as his Reuniclus was still healthy, it could heal his injured Pokemon with relative ease. The Gardevoir released a MOONBLAST, attempting to finish off the Sharpedo quickly, however, its speed allowed it to tank the ball of fairy energy, CRUNCHING down on the Gardevoir's arm. The pain being too much, Alec recalled the Gardevoir back to her Pokeball before the Sharpedo would rip her to pieces with its sharp teeth, then brought out his Reuniclus.

The Sharpedo once again lunged at the Reuniclus, doing the same thing as it did to the Gardevoir, however, the moment its sharp teeth clenched down on the Reuniclus's arm, the Psychic pokemon released its energy, using PAIN SPLIT to immediately transfer the pain to the Sharpedo, causing it to swiftly swim away. Alec sighed in relief, recalling his Reuniclus. Once the psychic Pokemon was safely back in its Pokeball, he typed his message in code back to Elise.

I've heard mentions of others calling them a 'Roaring Moon'? I don't really like the name personally, but hey - beggars can't be choosers. And, yes. I definitely think that there are other prehistoric Pokemon like them too, and are probably just as dangerous as those dragons are.

- IC Post (10 MP)
- Getting a Pokemon knocked out (50 MP)
MP Total: 130 MP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 20:47:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While she checks the message sent to her from Alec, an aggresive Veluza comes towards her as she would immediately send out her shiny Delphox to attempt to weaken the Pokemon enough, so it’ll leave her alone. Sabrina swishes her wand to cover the water type with Mystical Fire as the fires licked the body of the fish though the purple-colored Delphox was hit by Liquidation in return.[break][break]

The shiny Delphox clutches herself in intense pain and she was very weak. Recalling her back inside her Pokeball, the woman would release her Spiritomb out to finish the job as Edmond launches a Shadow Ball at the Veluza. Seeing that it couldn’t win against the ghost without any of its cohorts, the fish would swim away to leave both Elise and her Spiritomb alone.[break][break]

Returning Edmond back inside his Pokeball, she begins to type out her message to Alec in code since his prehistoric Salamence was called Roaring Moon which was an odd name and thought it didn’t sound very menancing.

If there is more prehistoric Pokemon like ‘Roaring Moon’, I will have to study them for myself. They must be quite strong if you and Josh struggled with them a little, so I will keep this in mind.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 15:20:55 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec was relieved that the Sharpedo ran away. However, another wild pokemon appeared - a Veluza, which appeared to be just as aggressive. Luckily, Alec pulled out a SCATTERBANG; throwing it down toward the ground after pulling it out of his pocket before the Veluza could attack him. The loud popping sound was loud enough to scare it off. However, he realized afterwards that he only had one left.

"Oh well. Better than becoming a dangerous wild pokemon's snack," Alec thought, immediately focusing on the new message that he got from Elise. After he read the message, he replied one last time, using the same code.

They are. Josh and I were only lucky that we and our pokemon made it out alive. Also, the pokemon in the interdream scapes like to attack in swarms. If you ever need help, Let me know.

Alec said in his message; rereading it before clicking send. He'd offer anyone assistance, especially Elise. The last thing he wanted was for someone that he knew to die. If he could help in any way, he'd do it without question, which surely Elise knew that about him already. Once the message sent, he placed his phone back in his pocket, focusing on getting out of the open.

- IC Post (10 MP)
- Used a Scatterbang (10 MP)
- Mission Participation (50 MP)
- Mission Completion (100 MP)
- Winning Postdormitum Mission (200 MP)
MP Total: 500 MP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 16:09:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Another aggressive Veluza came to check up on its friend as she sends out Selece to deal with the fish. The Mega Tiara reacts to the Garchompite’s glow and changes Selece’s appearance to her mega evolution with the female blue dragon slashing at the Veluza with Dragon Claw and knocking it out. Leaving the unsconcious body of the fish quickly before more would arrive, Selece would keep to her trainer’s side with a low worried growl in making sure Elise was alright where the Garchomp earned a small stroke on her head. A third Veluza tries to go after the them, but the chase is stopped by the pianful sensation from the Poison Barb's poisonous prick which led the fish to go away instead of recovering the body of its compatriot.[break][break]

Looking back at her phone, Alec had sent her a message that he was lucky he, Josh, and their Pokemon made it out alive from the interdream Pokemon that loved to attack in swarms before saying that if she needed help, she could let him know. [break][break]

Thank you for the info. I’ll make sure to keep that in mind when I enter the interdream zone myself and if I do need help, I will let you know certainly.

She typed out her message to send back before putting away her phone in her bag where the woman and her Garchomp focused on finding some way out to get to somewhere safer.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

IC posts (10 MP)[break]
Mission Participation (50 MP)[break]
Use Mega Evolution in thread (10 MP)[break]
Knocking out a character and/or their Pokemon (10 MP)[break]
Use a Scatter Bang 1/3 (10 MP)[break]
Use a Mysterious Ore 1/3 (10 MP)[break]
Use a Poison Barb 1/3 (10 MP)[break]
Mission Completion (100 MP)[break]
Winning Postdormitum Mission (200 MP)[break][break]
Total: 500 MP

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 4:36:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: