Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Coupling with the Stars [M/Rowan][Gracidea]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:37:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Noivern lands at the entrance of Petalburg Woods and Koko would be returned inside her Pokeball when she’s needed again. Elise would release her Mismagius out to help her with a mission consisting of the protection of Ledian in the woods who were doing their mating ritual under the stars at night. They both had to wait for the other to get there while the Mismagius watches the male and female Ledian speak their own language to each other. [break][break]

The Galarian royal looks up at the stars where each formed a constellation if one looked hard enough. She wished that she could be watching them with Amor on one of their dates together though the man appeared to be busy nowadays. This wasn’t the time to daydream a bit since the Ledian were in danger of being picked off by their natural flying type predators.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Sparkling Spawning

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 22:31:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]It wasn't the first time Rowan had visited these woods, in fact he was rather familiar. The last time he'd traversed the trees was when Katherine Fairburne left him to die alone on the dirt, horribly burned from the power of her Giratina. It had only been because of Suicune that he'd survived without injury, creating a promise between himself and the Pokémon that he'd change. There was a small amount of pride that welled in him as he traversed the trails atop his Spectrier, knowing he was here once again as a force of good and not one of evil.[break][break]

"Ranger Kurokawa?" Rowan asked as he trotted up on the Spectrier, ghostly hooves silent against the dirt. "I believe we're supposed to be working together, I'm Rowan." He offered a friendly smile to the woman, resting on the Pokémon's neck ever so slightly.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 1:39:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Turning towards the masculine voice that spoke to her and almost jumping in fright over how sudden it was, her other partner was mounted atop a Spectrier which looked majestic compared to her own flying mount being a wyvern-like bat. “I-I’m sorry, you’ve scared me a little.” She tries to calm down a little and looks over to the man resting on his Spectrier’s neck a little as he gives her his name. “It’s nice to meet you, Rowan. I’m Elise and this is Mana. I think we are supposed to be working together on this mission.” She gave him a small smile as the Mismagius makes a happier noise on seeing the man and his horse.[break][break]

“Captain Morales has asked me to protect the Ledian here from their natural flying type predators, so I thought we could try working on this together.” She spoke a little more onto the mission at hand that they had to do since those poor bugs wanted to complete their mating ritual before those flying types had to pester them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Sparkling Spawning

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 4:34:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"A pleasure to meet you." Rowan hopped off Spectrier and returned them to their Pokéball, obviously not the best choice for dissuading the flying predators they'd be facing. "I'm happy to work together." There were few in the Rangers that wanted to be near an ex-member of Team Rocket, Elise was a breath of fresh air. "Let's see..." After doing a quick inventory of the Pokémon he'd brought along, Rowan selected a Pokéball and unleashed the Ducklett inside.[break][break]

"Komali might not look like much, but he's scrappy." The Pokémon quacked in response, flapping their wings with joy. "Plus he's cute." Rowan chuckled, scratching the top of their head before moving towards the clearing. "So when does this start?"

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 6:33:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the blonde young man speak that it was a pleasure to meet her after returning his Spectrier back to its Pokeball, the Pokemon that he sent out to replace the ghostly horse was a small blue duck Pokemon. “Oh, he’s very adorable. I think smaller Pokemon are as tough as evolved Pokemon if I’m correct.” Her nervousness melts away once she hears the little duck quack in response to his trainer speaking about him as she chuckles a little at Komali being so joyful.[break][break]

Moving to the clearing along with Ranger Wrynn, he asks when does it start as her Mismagius quickly looks over to the shadows of two bird Pokemon circling around the pair of Ledian and cautiously watches one of the silhouettes show itself to be a Fearow bothering the Ledian with its buddy. “It looks like we’ll have to start now since Mana found the culprit behind the Ledian being bothered on their mating dance.” The trainee ranger responds to Rowan while looking up to the floating ghost. “Deal with this one, Power Gem.” Mana follows her trainer’s order and fires a bright red beam of energy from the red jeweled ‘necklace’ around her neck. The attack hits the bird as it drops down from the air and flies back up to dive bomb at the Mismagius with Drill Peck which hits her.[break][break]

This alerts the Fearow’s other friend with the second bird joining the other with an angered look.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Sparkling Spawning[break]
- Mana the Mismagius uses Power Gem on wild Fearow and Fearow hits Mana back with Drill Peck.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 4:38:50 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Aye, aye." Rowan responded, letting out a sharp whistle to get the attention of his Pokémon companion. "Komali, you're up." With an affirming quack, the Ducklett sprung into action, running with both wings splayed outwards towards the shadowy figure that accompanied the Fearow. "Water Pulse!" Komali opened their beak and unleashed a series of water rings, aiming to strike the unknown Pokémon. [break][break]

A confused Noctowl careened towards the forest floor, seemingly dazed as it writhed in the grass for a moment before regaining it's equilibrium. The Noctowl surged forward and delivered a swift Peck at Komali, who narrowly managed to dodge the attack thanks to their smaller form. "I thought Noctowl ate Rattata, not Ledyba" Rowan mused, not entirely familiar with the pecking order of birds.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:10:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the other ranger and his Ducklett were fighting a dazed Noctowl that flew down to check what was going on with the Fearow, the witch-like ghost warns the Ledian pair to stay back as the Fearow angrily squawks at Mana. “Power Gem again!” She gave her command to her Mismagius as the female ghost summons another barrage of glowing pointed stones to attack the Fearow which made the bird fall from the air. Fortunately, it wouldn’t be long before the wild bird would be out of commission soon and Mana could assist the Ducklett, so the angered bird tries to fly up with another Drill Peck.[break][break]

Mana watches the flying bird and floats up quickly to evade the attack with her tongue stuck out in a taunting manner. While the blonde muses that he thought Noctowl liked Rattata to eat and not Ledian, Elise replied with a small chuckle. “I suppose this one might have been hungry for Ledian tonight.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mana the Mismagius uses Power Gem on wild Fearow again and Fearow misses Drill Peck on Mana.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 7:52:26 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Evidently, so." Rowan couldn't imagine Rattata tasted good, at least bugs might be sweet, but that still wasn't something he wanted to think about. Noctowl lurched forward, taking towards the air once more before hovering above the Ducklett, eyes fixed upon them in an attempt to use Hypnosis. "Don't look, Komali, use Rain Dance!" [break][break]

Averting their eyes from the predator, the Ducklett began a small little shuffle, gently twirling and flapping their wings. Drops of rain started falling from the sky, slowly at first before becoming a downpour. "Sorry, Elise!" Rowan called out, forgetting for a moment he'd be soaking his fellow Ranger in the process. [break][break]

Heavy rain forced the Noctowl to the ground, feathers becoming soaked and making it hard to fly.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 18:25:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Mana fires another hail of pointed stones to knock the wild Fearow out before it could strike back and watched how the little Ducklett was doing where the small duck looked away from the hypnotic glance of the Noctowl and summoned the rain to fall on them. “It’s fine, we’ll both help you with the Noctowl now.” The trainee ranger nods over to her fellow blonde ranger before giving Mana her command. “Assist Komali with Power Gem!” [break][break]

With a gleeful grin on her face, the witch-like ghost summons an array of pointy stones towards the Noctowl as the rocks hit the flying type. Her smile grows wide since the Noctowl was unable to fly due to the rain soaking its feathers. “Your Ducklett is doing a nicer job, I’m impressed he does have some fight in him.” Elise remarks a little over the Ducklett being surprisingly strong for a Pokemon that hadn’t evolved yet.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mana the Mismagius uses Power Gem on wild Fearow and knocks it out.[break]
- Mana assists Komali with using Power Gem on the wild Noctowl!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:49:47 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Alright, Komali. Let's finish this!" Komali let out an affirmative quack, scooting their feet across the wet grass to face down the grounded Noctowl, currently distracted by the Power Gem that was pelting it. "Brave Bird!" The Ducklett flapped it's wings rapidly, unencumbered by the rain due it's water-typing, lifting upwards into the air.[break][break]

A rush of air pulsed through the trees as Komali surged forward, crashing into the Noctowl with the full force of the flying-type move. The Noctowl let out one final hoot before collapsing to the ground, fainted. "Nice one!" Komali waddled dizzily back and forth, dazed from the force of it's own attack. "Cmere, Komali." Rowan chuckled as he scooped up the Pokémon in his arms. "I think the danger is over now, yeah?" It seemed that was the last of the predators.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 3:24:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The rain keeps pouring as the Mismagius sees the smaller helper fowl finish off the Noctowl with Brave Bird, the attack making the owl Pokemon collapse to the ground in a dizzy and tired state. “Thank you, Komali. You’ve helped so much.” Elise spoke to the little Ducklett as she gives a nod to her own Pokemon with the ghost floating over to give the woman a nuzzle. “And you too, Mana. Your help was valued.” The Ledian pair that they were both protecting had completed their mating dance with the two flying off to start their new lives together.[break][break]

“The danger should be over now, yes. I enjoyed working with you in protecting them before they would get in more danger.” Her response came with a smile to show that she really liked talking and working alongside someone that she’d feel comfortable around aside from Remiel being family and anyone that she was close to. “I’m happy to work with you again should you send for me.” With a little wave, the royal leaves with her Mismagius in tow.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 6:20:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER BONUS)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 6:21:05 GMT
shiv Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS!

NATURE'S BOUNTY

[break][break]
YOUR HARVEST COMES QUICKER THAN EXPECTED. A Gracidea Flower, fully grown, awaits you. This treasured hibiscus almost glows in the sunlight. Kind in its hues and welcoming in its shape, you move toward this goddess of the grove.

Upon touching the plant, the nearby area bursts into blooms of various flowers. The earth seems to shift underneath your feet, but there is no violent eruption. Just a gentle displacement. A flat white stone emerges from the ground. Crumbs of dirt fall off its edges, clearing the rock face of debris.

To move on to the next step, you must create one more thread in PETALBURG WOODS detailing your character's reaction. This can be done after a TIMESKIP if you'd like. You can participate with another character, should you so desire. once you (and your partner, if you have one) have posted, please post in MODERATION REQUESTS. Afterward, will post with what you must do.