August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Dream Drop Distance [Interdream - Postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 6:27:16 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

The mist sat in, seeped in, and took them to an entirely different world; Kouji had to force himself up, even if he was already exhausted beyond belief. The area around them was that of a smog covered city, no, a smog covered suburb, it was his childhood; he knew this place. He could hear the violence beyond that window, of children, of teenagers crying, the rage of a man, the sound of fists hitting flesh.
[break][break]
He stood up, and kept it behind him, he didn’t need to look behind him to know what was happening, and what would be to come. He just understood, because it was the truth, and this was his past.
[break][break]
It was two men, in an alleyway, bloodied, broken, and yet neither had lost yet.
[break][break]
There was simply one thing to do.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-10mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 8:35:11 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It’s another alley in Slateport. Another brawl. Navy’s 26, but he feels 16. It’s just before his mom and dad die in the crash. They die young, leaving him to tend to Gabe. The mist rolls in. It’s not that strange of a sight on a Slateport night. Mist rolls off the sea. Maybe there’s a party down by the beach. Navy’s not much for parties. [break][break]
Well, most kinds of parties. This one, he can dig. Fighting. No more Pokémon to distract him. This kid and him are rare breeds. Too rare to live, too dumb to die. Navy pulls himself along by the coarse brick wall. Sliding closer to his opponent and leaving a trail of blood like red graffiti art, Navy took the initiative. [break][break]
It’s hard to hate the kid at this point. That’s the funny thing about men. The more they fight with their fists, the more they understand each other. There’s nothing to hate about this guy.

[break][break]
As his brother’s ghost walks by, that doesn’t stop Navy from socking the Rocket across the face. [break][break]
Let me see you grit those teeth!

[break][break]

+ 10 MP

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 10:59:03 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji watched the terrain shift, as life did; everyone had their own history, their own past, their own reasons for existing. Everyone was someone. A straight forward idea, a simple thought, and even that ghost that crossed his path must have been something important to the man across from him.
[break][break]
So what did he do when faced with that truth for the first time, directly?
[break][break]
He punched Navy, and was punched in return, tragedies happened to everyone, everywhere at some point. He was not the kind of person who could be moved by such a minor thing, but he liked the person who he was punching. Doing anything less than what they were engaged in was an insult, and that’s why Slateport was just another place, it didn’t matter what the location was going to be, where they found themselves.
[break][break]
Because they were fighting.
[break][break]
And so Kouji kicked him instead.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-20mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:33:40 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

The tough kicks Navy into next week.[break][break]
No, he literally kicks him into next week.[break][break]
The kick sends Navy into a wall, which shatters like glass. On the other side is a crying child. One week after that nice little walk in Slateport, his parents are dead. The exact circumstances of the wreck, who’s at fault, aren’t known at the time. In truth, it doesn’t much matter. All that Navy knows is that his parents are dead. Gabe and him will go homeless if he doesn’t do something. There are bills to pay. They’re two kids that are either about to slip through the cracks or be separated.[break][break]
Please, Navy.” His little brother clings to another Navy, a younger Navy, a dumb kid with an eyebrow piercing and a bad attitude. “I don’t want us to be separated.”[break][break]
Navy, the adult, gets up from the pulverized kitchen table that the street kid put him through. His teeth are gritted. Whether seeing this angers him or the kick angers him, either way he jumps up. Rushes past his brother’s ghost as the Navy of the past gives his reply.[break][break]
…I promise I’ll keep us together. I’ll find a job.”[break][break]
He rushes back to his foe and jabs him hard on the chest, just over his heart.

[break][break]

+ 20 MP

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 4:14:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji had smashed through into it; the scene he saw had gotten a bittersweet memory from him; a crooked smile on his face, it was a hard scene. But the man he had struck had only struck him back, a hard punch just above his heart; his breath, and his beat was knocked out of sync, he fell backwards, through the floor and had seen it crack beneath him before it broke open, and dragged them into an open living room.
[break][break]
The sound of a child’s cry, the sound of struggling, the shuffling of furniture, the rustling of money. ”Natsumi, take me with you, don’t leave me with him! Tatsumi, and Fuyumi already left, I don’t want to be left alone with, him.”
[break][break]
”I’m sorry Kouji, but I’ll be back for you soon, I promise.”
[break][break]
He grabbed the chair, the him of now, and swung it widely across the room, swinging it through the woman’s head and towards Navy, a reckless rage that ran through him, the words of liars were something he didn’t want anything to do with.
[break][break]
”That’s what Natsumi and Fuyumi said…”
[break][break]
And the chair exploded into pieces.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-30mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 4:46:53 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

A scene from another life, not his own. A life poorly lived. A life the kid in front of him didn’t choose. No one chooses their life. Deserve has nothing to do with the circumstances of one’s birth. The only thing a man can do is grin and bear it through it all. Try to cast aside the stains of time and look to the future. Take a blade in hand and carve a better world for yourself. That’s truth as Michael Navidson sees it.[break][break]
Fancy thoughts which don’t do him a whole lot of good as the kid comes at him with a chair. It’s something that’s supposed to be reserved for wrestling matches. Raising his hands to cover his sensitive head, he manages to avoid getting double knocked out by the chair. It still sends him sprawling. The bits of metal and wood explode into snowfall as the world grows cold.[break][break]
They’re in a graveyard. It’s cold. Hoenn, despite being on the coast, can still get quite cold sometimes. Gabe sets a wreath down on their father’s grave.[break][break]
I’m sorry he’s gone.” Gabe says. Navy comforts him with an arm around his shoulder.[break][break]
Yeah. Me too.” Navy lies.[break][break]
The Navy of the present rushes with both hands and pushes the kid in front of him back into a high tombstone raised behind him.

[break][break]

+ 30 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 6:35:26 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji had seen the scene, of loss, of losing something important, of having little to look forward to. He looked at the remnants of the chair that turned into dust, returned to mist, and back to the weather phenomenon of this dour scene. It was a terrible thing, but he had never experienced it himself, he didn’t know, he couldn’t know.
[break][break]
That was how he had ended up through a tombstone, crashing into it, and yet on the other end was a door, splintering behind him, and leaving some in his back, in his clothes, his eyes facing the ceiling, the sounds of a fists hitting flesh met his ears. The sounds of crying, of choking, of kicking out, and yet he saw something he hadn’t before, tears on that aged face.
[break][break]
”Listen…I’m only doing this because I want you to be strong, stop crying. They’re not coming back, it’s only me and you. We only have each other now, Kouji. Being strong is the only thing that matters.”
[break][break]
And so, before his opponent could come to meet him, Kouji tackled him, a full body tackle with everything that was him behind it.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-40mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 2:24:55 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It’s rough, having an abuser say something like that to you. Navy doesn’t have time to think about what he’s seeing. There’s sympathy there, but ultimately, what can either of them do? They’re bystanders. Passerbys in one another’s lives. Forced to sit through all of this. Tumble through their pasts together. It doesn’t even feel like they’re fighting each other anymore. They’re fighting their own weight. It’s either throw themselves at each other or contend with what the dreams are trying to show them.[break][break]
He doesn’t comment. He’s too busy being tackled. The tackle sends them both diving into the blue. Panic sets in almost as soon as he feels the water around him. All his wounds are on fire. They’re floating in the salty spray, tangled together. It’s a small miracle from Arceus that they soon surface on Slateport’s beach. He’s breathing hard, trying to put air in his lungs instead of blood or seawater.[break][break]
Gabe’s up near the shore, floating on top of Kohryu. There’s a gaggle of girls around him. He’s farther back. Just sitting under an umbrella, letting his brother be the hero. He told the kid that there was no point to raising a Pokemon like Magikarp. Shows what he knows.[break][break]
Wow, he’s so well behaved!” One of the girls says.[break][break]
Can I take a ride with you?” Another, bolder girl says.[break][break]
Chicks dig Gyarados, what can Navy say? He takes a moment to smile at what he’s seeing.[break][break]
Right until a wall of stone, an ultra beast from the Meteno raid, tumbles from the sky and crushes them both. Gabe and Kohryu’s bones crunch. Them and the girls are no more.[break][break]
Don’t waste your time on me.” Another monster says. “You’ve got a meteoroid incoming, don’t you?”[break][break]
Navy shouts in rage. He whirls around and pulls the other kid back under the water. His fists flow like the water they’re sinking back into, flying into his kidneys. Beating against them as if that’ll stop all this from happening.

[break][break]

+ 40 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:37:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji saw the sight, of a pokemon, of that younger brother, and of it getting all the chicks, maybe he should get a Gyarados too? He didn’t have much time to ponder on it, as a bystander, a pedestrian of one’s past, he didn’t have any time to be more than that…No, he wasn’t in the right time.
[break][break]
That was why he was covered in the blood, the rocks that fell, and he was tackled back into the water; brutalized by flowing strikes, which flowed like water; digging into his organs, forcing him to caught up an explosive amount of blood, until they were taken into the dark; the depths of the ocean.
[break][break]
Taken into the darkness of the streets, the blood which dripped from a knife, a man who stumbled backwards and collapsed on the floor, begging for his wife, his children, and then finally his mother; the cries of a man who did not want to die. ”Good job Kouji, you’ll grow up to be strong.” And the smile of a child that had been acknowledged for the very first time in his life.
[break][break]
He kicked the man off at seeing the sight, and then he turned back to him, a singular blow, as wicked as it could be; he went for Navy’s jewels, a critical hit that would always be one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed.[break]

- Leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis convallis convallis.[break]

- Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:51:10 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Kouji, huh? What a sad way to learn the guy’s name. They’re both hellbent on making sure that the other has no time to see their pasts. They can’t dwell on the past.[break][break]
This next blow brings Navy to somewhere he wants to be. It’s an odd thing. A study in contrast. His very form changes when Kouji hits him in the Navidson family jewels. He groans. He rolls on the ground.[break][break]
They are standing in an arena. People are cheering. The name MICHAEL NAVIDSON is plastered in giant jumbotron letters. TOP CHAMPION OF HOENN. WORLD CHAMPION OF THE POKEMON LEAGUE.[break][break]
Navy looks the part. He’s got an elaborate getup on. A big belt, like the kind pro wrestlers have when they have a championship title. He can barely stand. He’s in a pitiful state as the crowd cheers and showers him with roses. The faces of women he knows are in the crowd. Melody, the flower shop owner, the girls from high school he never had time to talk to before he dropped out.[break][break]
And Gabe’s face, too.[break][break]
He musters himself to his feet. The crowd urges him to get up. Begs him to rise. This is a dream born of a man whose cure for the past is to look to the future. A brighter tomorrow keeps him from dwelling on all the pain he has suffered through. He stumbles forward. Clutching his crotch with one hand as if that will dull the pain Kouji sent through it, he slams a haymaker into the side of the kid’s jaw.[break][break]
It’s hard to not go all out after a blow like that.[break][break]
You little shit!

[break][break]

+ 50 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 4:01:47 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji couldn’t help but be blown away by the sight of the crowd, of a different place, of a different crowd; with a different idea in their head. They were good people, all these people supporting him, and that made him sick. Kouji felt disgusted to the pit of his stomach looking at the sight of that.
[break][break]
He looked forward to his own future, and he did; as he was hit with the haymaker, being thrown upwards by the blow of it; the shouts had gotten louder and louder, turning harsher and harsher; turning into jeers.
[break][break]
The stadium turned into a warehouse, people up in the rafters, shouting jeers, throwing bottles into the midst, and charging ahead; Kouji, a different Kouji, older than he was standing at the highest place, a robe over him, yet it was purely black and white. The moment he stepped into it, everything went silent. ”Fight.”
[break][break]
There were no faces he knew, no, blood covered the surroundings, the smell of death surrounded this place, the sounds of death could be heard in other corners. But that was the thing that motivated him, the feeling of sickness rolled out of his stomach, and there was that final command.
[break][break]
A simple command from his future that spurred him on forwards.
[break][break]
He got onto his feet, and charged forward; following it with an overhead to the top of the man’s head to knock him away.

[break][break]

NOTES

-60mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:15:34 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They both have their battlefields. They’re meant for different worlds. Their aspirations could not be more incompatible. The same goal. The same destinations. Just different venues.[break][break]
One to shine in the light, one to be the champion of the dark. Navy isn’t the sort of man to dwell on that. Not with the fight going on. Not with an overhead swing knocking him back to the present.[break][break]
It’s like the whole world goes white. It reforms into a dingy little office. Navidson Solutions. The present, the here and now. His little slice of heaven. An unsung world, forgotten after all of the turmoil he has gone through. Kohryu’s death threw him off. His climb to the mountaintop was forgotten in favor of the bottom of a bottle. It’s filthy. He needs to clean up. He was planning on doing that when he got back to his office, and then all of this happened.[break][break]
It's not real. He knows it can’t be real. They’re fighting through the backstreets of their mind. Grabbing a plaque off the wall, Navy throws it at Koji. He knows the plaque well enough to know its glass will shatter on impact. But a guy like him can take it, right? He wants to be the strongest beast in the jungle.

[break][break]

+ 60 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:25:31 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji hadn’t expected to land within an office, it was an almost nice looking place; if someone had the time to remove all of the mess that took over this place. It was certainly a place that didn’t matter for him, but it was something important to his opponent. The viewpoint of his opposition, that was something to be acknowledged.
[break][break]
As a thing to crush.
[break][break]
That was why the moment the plaque headed his way, thrown, he did the foolhardy thing, overtaken by the rush of battle, a mind that sang in shades of red and black, he jumped into it head first, cracking through it, splitting his forehead, and still charging, his weight still flying forward, to meet his opponent head first, to meet his opponent head on.
[break][break]
Literally.
[break][break]
The shattering glass of the plaque only reflected the insides of a barracks, the many beds that lined against each other; uniforms hung up, and yet deserted. It was an empty place, it would be full only for a short while, but that was the reality for a hardworking group of criminals.

[break][break]

NOTES

-60mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:37:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

A momentary pause in the battle. Navy tackled to the ground, rolling off, climbing up holding onto a bed. Trying to catch his breath. Looking around at these barracks. What the hell is this? His detective instincts kick in, trying to remember every little detail that he can. As a man hellbent on getting to the truth of Team Rocket and their activities in the region, he has to understand his foes. To do anything less is to invite disaster.[break][break]
What the hell is this?” Navy asks while he paces. “They treat you guys like soldiers in the barracks? This is a messed up way to live.” He looks to his fist and realizes that every punch seems to take them away.[break][break]
He takes in the surroundings. Looks out the window. Imprints it on his mind…[break][break]
And then, he unleashes a barrage of punches. Each one takes them through a different scene.[break][break]
He’s in ‘s office. His Larvitar giggles as he ties his shoelaces together and Navy falls.[break][break]
He’s in ‘s flower shop. Lamenting his past. Trying to look to the future with a bouquet of flowers for a brother long dead.[break][break]
He’s in ‘s gym. Choking on the starting line. Unable to do something so banal as a gym challenge after the Meteno raid.[break][break]
His barrage careens them through time, not letting them linger in any moment. All lost, one after another. Memories left unviewed.

[break][break]

+ 70 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:51:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji knew it was messed up, but either way he enjoyed it, this was the way he wanted to live for as long as he understood just what dreams meant, that a dream could exist. So he took the punches, as he found himself jumping from scene to scene; places he didn’t know, hadn’t ever known.
[break][break]
But that was fine, because as he took them, as he was being pounded, he took a step back, and threw back a singular heavy strike, his feet slid forward, and with it they accelerated past all of those scenes into an open space, the beach of this city itself, of ‘s Absol Mega evolving on the beach, he struck, and that scene shattered.
[break][break]
Leading into the next, of crossing fists with a trainer, of stabbing another, of getting chased alongside . Of fighting in the depths, standing back to back with one of his Boss’, , and chasing down those trainers.
[break][break]
Of facing off against , only to aid her in saving those he had injured with his own two hands, and convincing himself to convince her it was a stupid endeavour.
[break][break]
Only to end up, in the same space, where he and , fought each other, again, and again, a wide open expanse, a white space, that consisted only of those two fighting, all over the place.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-80mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]