TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
icarus
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 1:21:06 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer had just come home from work, setting her things down by the door as she always did to be collected later. Ever since she found out she was pregnant, her energy was draining more and more. It was normal, the doctor had said, but it was still something she couldn't find herself getting used to.[break][break]

It was nice having people coming in to clean up for her. At least it made her feel less like a slob. Because with the nausea, vomiting, and bloating, she felt less herself.[break][break]

She wondered if felt any different about her since their baby made a surprise announcement to them. Summer chewed the inside of her cheek as she sat down on her couch, opening her laptop to finish a few emails she told herself she'd get to later.[break][break]

Gunner... a family... was there any way she could possibly even do this with them in her future? Be a Rocket elite, run underground black market trades, and lie to the man she cared about?[break][break]

She was so lost in thought that she didn't hear open and close the door until Loki, her THIEVUL made excited chirping noises.[break][break]

"Hey, Gunner," Summer said, smiling tiredly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - putting on a front

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
icarus
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 14:46:12 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

More and more, Gunner found himself spending time at Summer's luxury apartment. He'd leave work at the law firm, check in with his bosses at the HBIC, then make this way to Mauville Hills. Sometimes he stayed the night, while at other times, he'd return to his own home in Slateport after a couple of hours.[break][break]

But more often than not, he stayed the night.[break][break]

Gunner reached Summer's side and kissed her in greeting. "Hey," he said back, voice soft. Only when he took a good look at her did he see how exhausted she was. "Long day today?"[break][break]

The Thievul demanded his attention, so he reached down and scratched it behind the ears. "Hey, Loki. How are you? Taking good care of your owner?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front (April 2023)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
icarus
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 23:14:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Mm..." was her response after she kissed him, finishing another few key strokes before shutting her laptop. She set it aside, perhaps for later. But the likelihood of her picking it up to work again unless she got an urgent message was slim.[break][break]

"If there was a way for me to earn money without having to deal with the bullshit and responsibilities I have, that would be wonderful. Sometimes I wish that my father didn't leave me to inherit the company."[break][break]

Sometimes. Now, more than ever, it was all the time.[break][break]

Loki rubbed against Gunner's legs in a cat-like manner before jumping on the couch beside Summer. She settled her head over her trainer's stomach, as if she could hear the practically invisible baby moving.[break][break]

"She's been quite overprotective. I think she knows, or at least she can sense it." Summer ran a hand down her fur.[break][break]

"Sit?" She pat the cushion beside her, waiting for her boyfriend to join her.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
icarus
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 12:22:01 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner did not need to be told twice. He lowered himself onto the sofa on Summer's other side, draping his arm over the back of the furniture and around her shoulders.[break][break]

"She'll be a good companion for the baby after it's born," he remarked of the Thievul, still amazed that such a future awaited them.[break][break]

Nine months seemed like a long time. They'd visited Summer's personal physician already, who advised that the fetus was still so new it wasn't possible to conduct an ultrasound yet. But at least they'd gotten some advice on how to proceed with the pregnancy, as well as a date for a later checkup.[break][break]

There wasn't much they could do except monitor's Summer's health and stress levels. Gunner turned his thoughts to her earlier comment about money and responsibilities. He raised his eyebrow, surprised at her vent.[break][break]

"Running a company's not what you imagined, huh?" he said gently, offering her a sympathetic smile. Recalling their first conversation over dinner, he asked, "What would you do instead, if you could do anything?"[break][break]

He'd asked Summer what she did in her free time. Her answer had been 'attending parties', an exciting pastime that, unfortunately, spent more cash than it could ever earn her.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
icarus
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:39:31 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer smiled, leaning into his arm as he put it around her shoulder. The dip in the cushion as he sat was comfortable as his familiar warmth sank into her aching bones.[break][break]

"I agree." Loki was an intuitive creature. Some Pokemon were aloof. But her THIEVUL seemed quite the opposite, as she was in tune with her surroundings and the feelings of her companions.[break][break]

She wondered if she could manage the pregnancy this time. Her last had ended so abruptly... and it was devastating. Summer had put herself back into full time overdrive after her loss to forget everything, even drinking herself into oblivion.[break][break]

Would the same happen again? She'd like to think not...[break][break]

"Hmm? I don't know. I haven't really given it much thought..." She tilted her head up as she thought. "Maybe a fashion shop. Selling designer clothes and jewelry?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
icarus
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 17:40:06 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner noticed the way Summer seemed lost in thought, causing him to wonder if she'd even heard him. But then her answer caused his smile to widen.[break][break]

"You are very fashionable. I don't actually think I've seen you wear the same thing twice," he said with a chuckle, despite it being true. "I think that'd be very fun for you."[break][break]

And despite how much Summer resented her responsibilities in that moment, Gunner knew she'd make a clothing and jewelry brand work. She had a knack for running a business. On the other hand, he knew nothing about it, but if they were going to be parents, he'd be more than willing to help her out.[break][break]

Though the question of whether he'd have time to be much of a father, let alone a partner, due to his real job remained. He hadn't brought it up with her yet; he didn't know how.[break][break]

Unbidden, his original reason for approaching Summer sprang to the fore of his mind: digging into Prescott Industries to find any ties to Team Rocket. Several months after their first dinner date, Gunner still hadn't learned anything incriminating, and he hoped it remained that way.[break][break]

Yet with Summer so frustrated, it seemed the perfect opportunity to ask questions and gain answers.[break][break]

"What's going on with the company that's been giving you trouble?" he asked casually.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
icarus
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 21:27:24 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'd just have to find brands that'd want to sell and collaborate with me. Maybe independent designers too."

Though he was right. She rarely, if ever, wore the same outfit twice. There were several occasions she did, specifically if she loved the item or cherished it. But most of the time, it was a one and done type of deal.[break][break]

Hell, maybe she could even resell her old clothes.[break][break]

When Gunner mentioned her business, however... she shrugged. Summer had to be careful now. It didn't seem like the right time to spill every dirty secret she had, right?[break][break]

"Trade partners not wanting to hold up on their end of the deal any more. Trying to change terms of agreement that were settled a long time ago, now that my father's gone. It gives me a headache."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
icarus
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 13:19:56 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I see. Would you want to design your own clothes and jewelry one day, too?" Gunner asked. He had no idea if Summer was an artistic sort of woman.[break][break]

When she gave a vague explanation about her work, he frowned. He had to wonder if she was avoiding naming names or going into details because she didn't want to bore him, or if there was a deeper reason for the evasion.[break][break]

"Do they think they can get their way now that you're in charge? That's bullshit," he mused aloud. "What's different between how your father ran the company and how you're running it now?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
icarus
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 14:48:57 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Perhaps, if I had a designer. I wouldn't say that I, myself, am the most artistic individual. But I have ideas, if someone could bring them to life."[break][break]

His question was pretty accurate to how things were. Everyone had been afraid of Merrick Prescott. He had ruled his trade with an iron fist, and if anyone had broken agreements or otherwise were sent a harsh punishment worse than death.[break][break]

Summer, on the other hand, didn't want to be like her father. But, that made her image appear weak. And she was much younger than him. Her influence wasn't as important in their eyes as his.[break][break]

"Not much is different between how we are running the company. It's a matter of respect. My father was in the industry for many years. While he trained me... rather, I should say groomed me, to be his replacement, that doesn't mean his partners respected me," she explained.[break][break]

"I have been apart of many negotiations and meetings with these individuals. But my father was always present, or the thought of him was there. They never wanted to disrespect him. However, now, I'm fresh meat. And I'm a woman. Just because I'm his daughter doesn't mean that they have to respect me. I am not my father."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
icarus
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 17:14:18 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"And I'm guessing you don't want to resort to his methods to earn their respect, either," Gunner mused aloud, unaware of the accuracy and truth of his statement. "Every child wishes to be free like their parents, though…"[break][break]

He paused, considering his own relationship with and feelings about his parents, then laughed.[break][break]

"I think somehow we end up being more like our parents than we realize, especially as we get older. Sometimes I find myself acting just like my dad or sounding just like my mom."[break][break]

Growing solemn again, especially considering what Summer had told him about her father, Gunner hugged her against his side.[break][break]

"Though in your case, I don't think you'd be a terrible parent. We'd both have high expectations, but it's clear you love the baby already."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
icarus
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 4:19:22 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

As if that wasn't the understatement of the century.[break][break]

Summer had a feeling it was going to take all of her life and more to separate her image from her father. Her relationship with her brother was already damaged, possibly beyond repair, thanks to Merrick Prescott. That night was still engraved in her mind as she was finally able to free both of them.[break][break]

But at what cost?[break][break]

"You don't think so?" Summer asked, allowing him to pull her closer. She rested her head against his shoulder, sighing softly.[break][break]

"I want to be a good mother. I never had the chance to have one of my own. I just... I don't want to turn into anything like my dad."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
icarus
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 19:19:06 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"You won't," Gunner promised, though he had no real idea if he was right. "Because you'll have me and my family too. We'll all help raise the baby and you won't have to rely on your father's methods."[break][break]

He kissed the top of her head and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.[break][break]

"Now, you've had a long day. Should I make some dinner for us, or do you want to go somewhere? Or maybe we could order takeout and veg on the couch instead?"[break][break]

Truth be told, Gunner wasn't sure if Summer had ever eaten takeout before.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
icarus
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 22:27:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer felt an overwhelming surge of emotions as Gunner consoled her. She rested against him, holding back tears, as he spoke positively about the future.[break][break]

She hoped he was right.[break][break]

"I want to stay in. We can order something and just watch a show? Or we can eat and enjoy each other..." Either was fitting for her.[break][break]

To say that she wanted intimate time with him was an understatement, however it may be.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
icarus
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 0:06:28 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

A chuckle shook Gunner's body. "You are insatiable, you know that?" he said, teasing. Not that he was going to complain about his girlfriend's sexual appetite. They should at least order dinner first, though.[break][break]

Normalcy was something he sorely needed after the past few weeks of work — not at the firm, but at the HBIC. Councilwoman Anderson was still missing, and so was the former Head Ranger Henderson. Gunner wanted nothing more than to relax.[break][break]

With his arm still around Summer's shoulders, he took out his phone. Quick movements of his thumb brought up a food delivery app. "Let's order in and watch something first. Maybe we can watch an episode of that new comedy you like."[break][break]

Anything to take his mind off Team Rocket's next machinations, whatever they might be, for that night.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
icarus
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:08:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: