Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh brother mine
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 1:33:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

It was late. The sun had long since pitched below the horizon and an inky blackness had filled the streets of Slateport City's Lower District. Not that Barnaby could really tell, given his current location within a windowless bar. [break][break]

A back room, more specifically. Reserved for more criminally-inclined patrons.[break][break]

Barnaby quite liked the interior of Howling at the Moon, 's personal business that he operated on top of his ROCKET duties. It had just the right balance of luxury and rustic charm.[break][break]

The admin leaned back into the stool he was perched on, sipping a snifter of cognac as he regarded the ROCKET beast behind the small bar top across from him. Zev had been kind enough to offer Barnaby a free drink – just one, though. That had been emphasized.[break][break]

As the rim of the glass fell from his lips an airy comment fluttered out: [break][break]

"I saw an interesting name pop up on the hit list this morning."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
oh brother mine
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:23:25 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Bee did not often visit Howling at the Moon. The admin struck Zev as preferring finer establishments that catered to patrons with more expensive tastes — not that Howling didn't have its own stock of top-shelf poisons.[break][break]

So when the Rocket admin reached out to Zev to set up a meeting in the bar's back room, Zev found his curiosity piqued. Bee's comment, voiced with such a casual, light tone, answered the unasked questions at the front of Zev's tongue.[break][break]

It brought up new questions, too, such as how much the other man knew about Zev's past.[break][break]

The bar owner sipped cognac from his own glass before replying. "And? I didn't take you for an assassin, Bee."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sleepless in Slateport (April 2023)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 14:50:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

I am what Rocket necessitates I be.” [break][break]

He responded casually, putting no great emphasis on the gravity of such words. It was commonplace, expected. They were criminals, after all. Barnaby didn’t bother parsing the morals of his crimes.[break][break]

... and I may have a vested interest in your - cousin?” An eyebrow peaked and his cobalt gaze slid to meet Zev’s eyes in a knowing sort of way. “Brother?”[break][break]

Whatever the family relation, Barnaby continued.[break][break]

We met in the Ultra Deep Sea.” There was no mistaking it. The ID photo that popped up on the ROCKET database was the spitting image of the man that almost got the better of him.[break][break]

wanted to amend how he’d left . And the hit was too tantalizing an opportunity to pass up.

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:17:49 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Zev frowned at the mention of the Ultra Deep Sea, the stiffening of his body subtle. "My brother," he confirmed with a curt tone.[break][break]

His own encounter with was still fresh in his memory. The refusal, the fist fight, the stabbing… Zev replayed it over and over in his mind at all hours of the day, sending himself further and further into a destructive hatefulness.[break][break]

"What happened?" he asked Bee, attempting to keep his voice even despite the rage that was unfurling within him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:37:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

His brother? What an intriguing development.[break][break]

"We fought," Barnaby spared the dirty details. [break][break]

Still, the ROCKET admin could almost feel the other Harcourt's breath at his ear right now, or the way their bodies had practically melded together before being thrusted apart. It had definitely been one of Barnaby's more memorable battles that day. [break][break]

"It ended in a stalemate."[break][break]

He paused for a moment, letting the silence linger. Took another sip of his drink.[break][break]

"You're sure you want him dead, Zev?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:58:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Bee's simple explanation left Zev totally unaware of the exact nature of the admin's fight with Caleb, sparing him from having to imagine it in all its lurid glory. Instead, Zev merely nodded, accepting the facts as Bee presented them.[break][break]

His visitor's question was natural, expected. Few people had the coldheartedness to name their own family a prey for the slaughter. Even criminals like them possessed grains of humanity, no matter how despicable their deeds were.[break][break]

But Zev did not possess even that.[break][break]

"I do," he said, before downing a large gulp of cognac. "He's no brother of mine. Not anymore."[break][break]

Not after that terrible betrayal.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 16:02:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh. Good." [break] [break]

That simplified things. [break] [break]

It was no business of Barnaby's what sort of Harcourt drama had unfolded between Zev and Caleb. He was curious, of course - always - but that conversation could be had another time. If not from the older brother's lips, then perhaps the younger's. [break] [break]

"What about if I fuck him first?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 16:13:35 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Zev, who had curated a reputation of being a professional — and a deadly serious one at that, too — did a very undignified thing as soon as the question was out of Bee's mouth.[break][break]

He spat out his drink, right back into his glass.[break][break]

"What the fuck, Bee?" Zev coughed, wiping at his mouth with the back of his hand. He reached for a towel, infuriated at having been totally caught off guard. This was not like him.[break][break]

Zev wasn't a prude; he'd walked in on Caleb naked in bed with lovers before. But the thought that his associates might have some weird fantasies about his brother was something he did not want to devote a single ounce of mental energy to.[break][break]

"I don't give a shit. Do whatever you want. Make him beg and scream for all I care."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 16:40:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Although Zev was known to be ever the poised professional, Barnaby expected his question to garner some sort of reaction. He wasn't disappointed, of course, but simply smiled a coy little smile and continued to nurse his cognac.[break][break]

"I plan on it." He responded, mildly amused at the other man's phrasing.[break][break]

A second passed, however, and Barnaby's mood suddenly shifted to something colder. Darker. Serious as the grave.[break][break]

"I'm going to get as much information from him as I can before he dies, Zev."[break][break]

The room was deadly quiet as he continued.[break][break]

"If having you as a brother is any indication, it might be a long process." [break][break]

He allowed his last comment to linger, letting it set in for .[break][break]

Then the moment was gone. 's pleasant countenance returned. [break][break]

"That's all! I just wanted to let you know." He downed the last of his drink before placing the snifter on the bar top. The stool screeched under him as he stood to leave.[break][break]

"Have a nice night, Mr. Harcourt."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 16:52:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

And there it was: the subtle reminder that Bee was an admin of Team Rocket. Zev grew serious once more as the tension in the room heightened, becoming palpable. He nodded, a final gesture of permission for Bee to do as he pleased.[break][break]

And then the deadly charge evaporated and Bee was saying his farewells.[break][break]

"Thanks for keeping me informed," he said, fully intending to keep abreast of any internal reports related to Caleb in the coming days, weeks, and months. "Good hunting."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
oh brother mine
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:25:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: