Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 7:58:32 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"And you can hurl rocks at people. I've seen kids do that with a slingshot."[break][break]

What did she have to prove to him, anyway? Some asshole in the Elite Four. She could try to kill him now, maybe. That might be wise. After all, it was just the two of them here.[break][break]

Still looking for Virizion, somewhere, in these woods that she had cultivated to her own ruinous liking.[break][break]

"Maybe we're just both underwhelming," she sneered at him, making no effort to hide her displeasure.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 8:01:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i actually can't hurl rocks. when have you ever seen that?"[break][break]

is she mistaking him for someone else? certainly not because there is no one else like him. the possibility makes him frown.[break][break]

"my offer still stands, you know."[break][break]

her sneer bounces off him.[break][break]

"you don't have to be underwhelming. not with me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 14:54:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Rocks... earth, spike, things... Whatever." She gestured vaguely, seeming annoyed at having to explain herself. "It doesn't matter."[break][break]

Was this 'negging'? had told her about this: insulting someone you liked to then slide in backhanded compliments after.[break][break]

"So you'll make up for my presumed defects? How charming." Her flat tone conveyed anything but appreciation for the false flattery. "Did you make those same pretty promises to ? How's that situation going, by the way?"[break][break]

She batted her eyelashes with feigned innocence of interest.[break][break]

"Must not be worth commenting on, if you're slumming it with me."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 7:39:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i did, and look where she is now. avatar of a legendary powerful enough to level hoenn should it wish to."[break][break]

the same could be said about him but he assumes she knows as much.[break][break]

with a dismissive sigh, he moves the conversation along.[break][break]

"our first date went well. should we go on another?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 13:50:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Was he serious? He couldn’t possibly be serious.[break][break]

"Ah, yes. A date I took under duress out of fear you knew of my Rocket identity. Terribly romantic." Her side-eye spoke volumes. "You and I have very different ideas of what going well looks like."[break][break]

She squinted through the trees, looking for a flash of green.[break][break]

"Are you always in the habit of claiming credit for women’s success? Something tells me you didn’t factor into Rayquaza’s decision."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 5:06:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"no, i'm sure that was all eva."[break][break]

' name feels muted in the thick of the forest, lost to the quiet abyss.[break][break]

"but i guess there's an argument to be made. would eva be the person she is today if not for me? would she still have been rayquaza's chosen if not for me?"[break][break]

he shrugs.[break][break]

"food for thought."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 5:24:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"By that logic, every person that we meet is the reason any of us get chosen for anything. You could say the same of many people in 's life, I imagine. Not necessarily you."[break][break]

There was something uncomfortable in this suggestion, however. She didn't care to ruminate on what experiences had led her to her two current patrons. Both were... unfortunate influences.[break][break]

"Why do you think Groudon chose you?" she asked instead. "You're not exactly Bailey Cooper."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 5:09:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"no, thank fuck for that, huh?"[break][break]

he laughs.[break][break]

"groudon chose me because of who i am. do you know anyone else as capable? anyone else as strong?"[break][break]

his gaze flicks up to the vines.[break][break]

"so, what chose you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 5:16:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

His laughter seemed a discordant, jarring thing in the woods. He truly seemed to view her as no more threatening than she'd ever been.[break][break]

This discovery irritated, confounded, and surprised her all at once. It reflected in the way the flora nearest to her seemed unable to determine what it wanted to be: not shriveling, but not blooming, either. Petals indecisively furled and unfurled, trapped between emotional states.[break][break]

"I was chosen because our goals aligned," she said simply, shrugging off the weight of the question. "It was whatever darkness I possess that drew divine attention to me."[break][break]

Vengeance. Resentment. A craving for Ruination, and for Vindication, both.[break][break]

"I was never going to attract a kind god."[break][break]

It didn't come out as a complaint. This statement was merely a fact, one she'd known long before any deity left its mark on her.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 5:19:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"darkness? is that why you dyed your hair?"[break][break]

this time, his words are meant to demean, to chip away at her new demeanor that still feels foreign to him. like a splash of black on an otherwise common painting.[break][break]

perhaps, that's what makes it special.[break][break]

"oh stop being so secretive. what fucking god is it?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 5:29:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Something like that."[break][break]

The mockery in his voice relaxed her somewhat, finding familiarity where he remarked on her own changes. Her footsteps began to quicken, and with it, the greenery around them stirred to life, vines rustling with the sudden laugh that shuddered through her.[break][break]

"What do I get in return, if I tell you?" she asked, an eyebrow raised as she pivoted to face him. "I think telling the Elite Four one of Rocket's secrets ought to be worth something."[break][break]

Quid pro quo.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 5:37:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he stops when she does, unflinching even under the scrutiny of her gaze.[break][break]

"is there something you want to know?"[break][break]

a lean-in is followed by a whisper.[break][break]

"i'll tell you a secret."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 5:44:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"What do I want to know?" she repeated, while she too remained unflinching as he drew near. Power ran through her with a steady current of pride and arrogance, leaving her confident in her own divinity. Her red eyes held his as she replied: "Everything."[break][break]

"We who were scorned will demand everything that was denied to us," a voice that sounded eerily like her own slithered in her ear. "And we will ruin what we cannot have."[break][break]

It felt like an oath she'd unwittingly made the day she'd bonded herself to the Ruinous Beast. It felt true. It felt binding.[break][break]

"But what secrets can a man like you have?" she countered suddenly, peering up at him the closer he came to her. "After all, you have no shame."[break][break]

He was not like her. She believed her own capacity for secrets to be infinite.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,129 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 5:50:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the red behind her eyes is reflected in his, both sides equally stubborn and unwilling to assume any position other than dominant.[break][break]

"i have no shame, no, but if what you and many others believe about me is true—that i'm such a terrible monster—then there has to be a reason why i've yet to lose everything."[break][break]

he suggests with a grin.[break][break]

"so i'll give you something that could do just that."[break][break]

something that could make him lose everything.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 6:00:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She scoffed at him, the bite in her words unmistakable as she retorted, "Oh, please. As if monsters aren't traditionally the ones who succeed the most in this world."[break][break]

Attaining power required a certain level of monstrosity, or so she believed. It was why she had embraced it in herself.[break][break]

"It's no great mystery why a man who is a Silph, an Avatar of Groudon, and an Elite Four has yet to fall from his pedestal. Unless you really think that evil is always punished, and good always rewarded?"[break][break]

She shot him a quizzical look, incredulous.[break][break]

"You don't seem the storybook type. You don't fake playing the hero enough for that."[break][break]

Still, curiosity goaded her to avoid outright refusing his offer. It tempted her, though she remained wary of his intentions.[break][break]

He was standing too close, suddenly.[break][break]

A single step back created space to breathe between them.[break][break]

"You'd never give me that kind of power over you. Not unless you got equal power in return."

[attr="class","pkmn"]