Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 5:55:42 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

The blight that had fallen upon this part of the Petalburg Woods left it a husk of what it used to be.[break][break]

Drained of all color and left pale and wan, the leafless trees in this location held an eerie, unsettling blankness evocative of a distant, cruel winter. Grasses had dried up and shriveled underfoot, leaving behind rocks and barren ground.[break][break]

A feminine silhouette drifted through the shadows of the foliage, whispering past the devastation.[break][break]

In sight of the other intruder in these woods.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

MISSION: TERRITORIAL DISPUTE[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 9:06:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"are you here?"[break][break]

his voice travels through the denseness he has come to be familiar with as petalburg woods—a place awfully suffocating for what it's meant to be. perhaps, it's even a little GRUDGEFUL.[break][break]

response doesn't come in the form of the MAGICAL LEAF he expects. he hears the subtle shifting of grass, the breaking of stray branches, and he turns to see a figure in the near distance.[break][break]

"friend or foe?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 16:55:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

That voice.[break][break]

Elisabeth froze mid-step, arrested by the familiar sound of a man whose name was inscribed in the very Tablets of Ruin upon Wo-chien's back. All restraint in her vanished as she turned around, elated and furious in equal measure as she beheld the object of her resentment.[break][break]

"Well, well, as I live and breathe. It's the ."[break][break]

Boldly she took a step towards him, no longer the coward he'd accused her of being in Mt. Chimney. Anticipation built as she beheld him in the moonlight, its faded pallor casting both of their features in milky white.[break][break]

She crossed her arms as she leaned against a nearby tree, evidently delighted at the discovery of him.[break][break]

"Given your reputation, I'd think you should know the answer to that question. Friends are few and far between for you, aren't they?"[break][break]

Not all of her would be familiar, but the mocking tenor of her Kalosian accent certainly would be.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:01:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

that voice.[break][break]

so familiar, so succinct, and yet so different that it makes him second-guess himself. the doubt that sprouts is natural, formed out of caution at an unfamiliar presence.[break][break]

"and what have i done to possibly be your foe?"[break][break]

he watches her lean against the tree.[break][break]

"you're a...nobody. just some woman in the woods."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:05:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh, a lady doesn't kiss and tell. Though calling that little incident on Mt. Chimney a 'kiss' is a bit generous, don't you think?"[break][break]

She scowled playfully at that, amused at her own dark humor, as a soft laugh fluttered through her. Carmine eyes swept over him, curious if his behavior suggested he intended to fight or not.[break][break]

It didn't matter either way, really.[break][break]

"Did you like the belvedere flowers?" she asked nonchalantly, taking a moment to examine her nails. "I sent you and a matching pair."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:17:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

there are only so many people who he's shared a kiss with atop mount chimney and even fewer who have tried to kill him, so the realization comes easily.[break][break]

"oh."[break][break]

he blinks.[break][break]

"you're that bitch."[break][break]

the remark about goes unresponded to.[break][break]

"you look different. why'd you dye your hair? i quite liked the blonde."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:23:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Seasons change and so do I," was her noncommittal answer. She smirked a bit, before adding, "But you seem much the same."[break][break]

Arrogant. Cocky. Insufferable.[break][break]

There was a silent satisfaction in having her beliefs about the world reaffirmed, even in such a small, insignificant way.[break][break]

"Still searching for whatever it is that will make you happy, are you?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:30:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"that's good. the same is what you fell for, after all."[break][break]

his gaze travels away from her, shifting to the ever-present woods that grow darker and darker with every visit.[break][break]

"i'm actually searching for my sword of justice. have you seen her recently?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:41:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Funny," she remarked drily, "the only thing I remember falling is your body into a vat of lava."[break][break]

Shame it hadn't worked. Maybe she would have gotten a promotion. What rank was higher than underboss? What a novel thing that would be to find out.[break][break]

"Seems you lost more than your sanity, though. Sword of Justice, you say?" She arched an eyebrow at him, skeptical. "Those don't run away from you everyday."[break][break]

"Not that we blame them, considering their company."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:56:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"and yet i was the only one left standing that day. tell me, elisabeth, will you run today as well?"[break][break]

his sanity is fine but the comment still drags his gaze back. he raises an eyebrow, shrugging a shoulder.[break][break]

"yes, i wonder what changed. maybe she's just going through a phase."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 5:00:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Sounds like you don't know your own Pokemon very well. But don't we all? Go through phases, I mean."[break][break]

At his mention of her cowardice, she laughed suddenly -- a startled, bright sound, that sent nearby Pokemon scattering to the skies.[break][break]

Run from him? What a funny thought.[break][break]

"Why?" Elisabeth taunted him, a manic grin on her lips. "Are you trying to scare me off, Matias?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 7:20:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"no, guess i don't."[break][break]

no MAGICAL LEAF comes for him. not this time, and potentially not ever.[break][break]

maybe it would be best for him to just move on.[break][break]

"i'm not trying to do anything. not like i have to try much to scare you, though, not when you already are for whatever reason."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"why are you scared of me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 7:39:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh." The answer came out flat, with the slow, sudden realization of a predator several steps ahead of its stumbling prey. "I'm not afraid of you at all, Matias."[break][break]

She stepped away from the tree she had reclined against, shoulders rising and falling in an easy shrug as she began to resume walking.[break][break]

"What are you afraid of, then?"[break][break]

Strangely, the bark of the tree she was leaning against now looked more rotted than it had been before. The leaves had darkened, as if discolored by the presence of her own shadow.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 8:53:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

seemingly tethered by forces unknown and foreign, he follows after her, trailing behind.[break][break]

"they say everyone is afraid of something."[break][break]

the rotting bark along with the pale leaves are noted, but not yet commented on. he regards them with a passing glance.[break][break]

"what do you think i'm afraid of?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 16:41:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Loneliness. Loss of power or control. Not being enough. Same as most men."[break][break]

She rattled off her suspicions with the enthusiasm of a grocery list, bored and unbothered in her affectation as her eyes scoured the woods for any sign of the Sword of Justice. It wasn't that she wanted to help Matias, precisely, but discovering a Legendary was admittedly a tempting prospect.[break][break]

Her encounter with Celebi had left her with an unearned confidence in her ability to conquer such creatures, if need be. Everything bled, even the divine.[break][break]

And it would be gratifying to see one of his titans fall.[break][break]

"You're morose today, I notice. Where's that temper that gets you into so much trouble, I wonder?"[break][break]

Dead leaves spiraled down overhead in a gust of dry wind, rattling the withered branches and wafting the scent of rot.

[attr="class","pkmn"]