saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 6:25:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the single step back she takes is not nearly enough to create distance between them. he follows, taking a step to close it all the same.[break][break]

"what is life without a little risk?"[break][break]

he chuckles.[break][break]

"i would, and all i ask for in return is the name of your patron."[break][break]

correction.[break][break]

"your god."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 6:35:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

'God.' Singular.[break][break]

He needn't know the truth of her -- the way her soul was bound to two opposed beings, each pulling on the marionette strings of their chosen mortal vessel to achieve their own ends.[break][break]

She felt as if she was at war with herself constantly. It was hard to know how much of it was her own wanting, and how much of it was something greater than her, overwhelming her with its influence.[break][break]

But one deity was easier to keep secret than the other. That mistress was content to wait in the shadows, emerging like the full moon when it was time to illuminate her ends.[break][break]

Which made her choice simple.[break][break]

She lifted her face up towards his, defiant, as her eyes smouldered an unsettling shade of ochre. The landscape around them appeared to blacken and decay rapidly, the nearby trees becoming shrunken in on themselves as their leaves withered and branches bowed before the weight of accelerated rot. Large, thorned plants sprouted from the earth around her as she stared at him, resolved to answer.[break][break]

When she spoke, her voice possessed an eerie after-echo, peculiar in its otherworldly tenor. It was a name that he would not recognize.[break][break]

"We," they spoke in unison, "are Wo-chien."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 7:09:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

forced to steel himself against the sight of the earth withering and blackening, anticipation rises, perhaps hoping for a fight to break loose.[break][break]

wo-chien.[break][break]

it is not FEAR he feels but something else entirely; something more real, more tangible that he can feel it prickling his skin; a feeling akin to dread but not quite.[break][break]

it is a feeling that is unbecoming for him.[break][break]

and so, he resorts to a feeling he is familiar with; a feeling he has been known to exude time and time again.[break][break]

"what the fuck is wo-chien?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 7:14:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This time, she was the one to breach distance between them. The change in his expression resulted in a shift in her own, her smile widening as her hand alighted as if to touch his cheek. Almost, but not quite.[break][break]

She waited for permission.[break][break]

They waited for permission.[break][break]

"Shall we show you?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 7:52:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

there, his gaze wavered, caught between struggling to maintain whatever level of dominance he believes he has and glancing around to ensure his own safety.[break][break]

this is dangerous.[break][break]

and yet.[break][break]

"show me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 4:22:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

How disarmingly gentle it was, to feel her hand against his cheek. Tender in its caress, as if this were a gesture born from genuine affection.[break][break]

The coldness in her stare, however, banished such romantic notions from mind.[break][break]

"You promised me a secret, Silph," she murmured, and this time she was the one leaning towards his ear. "Let's see how honest you are."[break][break]

It was like his skin caught fire beneath her touch; a discomfort that was purely mental, not physical in nature, would snake through his whole being as her hold on him remained firm.[break][break]

she can also touch others to instill her own resentment in others, or to draw out deep-seated grudges to fuel her own spite. this effect, however, is temporary. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)
[break]

"What is it that you resent most, Matias? Show us. How has the world wronged you?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 11:18:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the world has wronged him in more ways than he realizes.[break][break]

an orphan chosen by a family to be a replacement he could never live up to. a war veteran relied on by many despite being someone who works best alone. a man whose mind has been fractured only to be constantly pulled apart even now.[break][break]

the world has wronged him in so many ways. too many, perhaps.[break][break]

"—!"[break][break]

the GRUDGE that manifests takes the form of a man that bears resemblance to , though it is not the councilman himself.[break][break]

it is their father.[break][break]

"stop," he snarls through gritted teeth as his skin alights.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 15:06:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her hand stayed longer than it should have, the ochre ring to her eyes the rot of autumnal gold.[break][break]

How many of them had been wronged by their fathers? Without thinking, her resentments bled into his as she wondered at the ways that parents inevitably all wounded their children, no matter how hard they tried otherwise.[break][break]

He'd briefly see the image of a golden-haired man with a crinkled smile, holding his only child close as he promised her, "Light can be found even in the darkest places, Elisabeth, if you know to look for it."[break][break]

But sometimes the darkness only led to more darkness. Sometimes the light had been snuffed out.[break][break]

How naïve she'd been, to ever believe otherwise.[break][break]

His snarl shattered the interlude between them, and she glanced up to meet his gaze as her hand fell away from his cheek. She said nothing as she faced him, unrepentant and without fear.[break][break]

"There's only one person in this world we can rely on," she said at last. "Ourselves."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 15:19:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you will never be him."[break][break]

words said to a cherry-picked orphan should have crushed them; it would've had it not been for his own stubbornness and pride that he still carries to this day.[break][break]

once, he had believed he had it in him to be the son their father wanted. all he had to do was try.[break][break]

how naive he had been to ever believe that he could.[break][break]

GRUDGE spreads even as her hand falls away.[break][break]

"what the fuck are you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 19:52:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Someone this world has wronged. Like you."[break][break]

A semi-circle of blackened foliage shrouded them from the prying eyes of the sky above, allowing only slivers of moonlight to knife through the branches overhead.[break][break]

She brought her hands together in semblance of prayer, unfolding them before herself as if she was attempting to read the lines of her palms for answers.[break][break]

"But all things cycle, don't they? We all must reap what we sow, in the end."[break][break]

Even me.
[break]

Her hands fell to her sides, empty, as her blood-red eyes returned their gaze to his. He'd seen a world, once, where their goals were aligned. He'd spoken of a universe where they punished the world together for its sins against them, meeting cruelty with cruelty.[break][break]

For a brief, fleeting moment, she could imagine such an existence. Their resentment stung the same.[break][break]

"We who have been scorned merely play the part of the reaper."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 10:47:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"the world hasn't wronged me, no, you're wrong."[break][break]

but it has. from birth to now, he has had to overcome great adversity most others would never have to. most would fail. but here he stands, alive and well and strong.[break][break]

he barks out a laugh as he watches her blood-red eyes fall upon his.[break][break]

"you're insane."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 4:13:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You called me that before. Insane."[break][break]

Why had she even for a second thought he might understand her? Of course he was like the rest of them. This time, it was her turn to taste the disappointment of a rejected kinship.[break][break]

A sharp click of her tongue dismissed him, filing him away as one more mediocre man in a sea of them she had met and known. He saw what he wanted to see. Most people did.[break][break]

So when she turned to him, it was with the unsettling gaze of someone who sought to pierce through such flimsy, self-deluded deception.[break][break]

"But when I look at you? I see a man who continues to lick the heel of a brother who disdains him, and to serve a League that scorns him behind closed doors."[break][break]

A cruel laugh bubbled out of her throat, followed by a grin that sliced across her lips. Around her, the forest whispered in preparation for the retaliation that her words would surely invite; vines curled around the blackened tree bark, moonlight glinting off their thorns.[break][break]

"Which of us is insane, Matias? The one who serves our oppressor and begs for scraps? Or the one who seeks to ruin them."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 6:53:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"make no mistake, florist, i serve no one but myself. i am where i am because i choose to be, because i know this is what must be done to achieve victory."[break][break]

slowly, as though being held back by forces unknown, his hand rises.[break][break]

"you won't ruin them."[break][break]

the earth around them begins to shift, shaking and pulsing with growing intensity. roots are dragged out, spilling across darkened grounds. trees groan as some begin to collapse.[break][break]

"i will."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 1:57:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Ah. A flash of delayed understanding crossed her face, piecing together a truth he might not have realized he'd revealed to her.[break][break]

Of course. Even the most powerful trees collapsed under the weight of broken, withered roots. The forest around them now shuddered as planes of earth tremored beneath them, sliding out of alignment enough to threaten them to toppling.[break][break]

Was this his goal, or his inevitable fate, then? To topple the League from within, Volatile as he was?[break][break]

"You said you'd tell me something in return for the name of my patron," she said suddenly, looking up at him with accusation. "Why is it that you have yet to lose everything? If you are a monster, that is."[break][break]

More and more, she wondered at what specific monstrosity he possessed. Hers stewed in its own malcontent, enraged by circumstance, while his seemed content to bide its time in the face of judgment.[break][break]

Assuming he shared her desire for vengeance at all, that is.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:16:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"because there is one thing the league values above all else. power. oh, and they're so starved of it."[break][break]

the controversy that surrounds him often lingers but not once is it exploited. not once has it proven detrimental to his position. has made sure of that much, he knows.[break][break]

the earth stills.[break][break]

"we don't have to be on opposing sides, you know."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"it seems we both want the same thing."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]