saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 12:30:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'd rather be killed than arrested, as unlikely as they both are."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder, nonchalant in the way he talks of treason and death.[break][break]

"it's more fortunate that neither of us has succeeded."[break][break]

after a chuckle, he finds her gaze, holding it as he declares his warning.[break][break]

"i value what we have, elisabeth, truly, i do. but know this: should you ever even think of crossing me, know that i will not go down alone."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 3:30:06 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Cocky, aren't you?" she commented, reaching for the flower wreath she'd placed on his head. Thorns gently pricked against her fingers as she studied it in her hands. "But you don't mean that, Matias," she stated calmly. "Death possesses a finality. Imprisonment can be maneuvered."[break][break]

Burying her captor while slithering out of his grasp had taught her those truths.[break][break]

Absently, she plucked the blossoms from the mockery of a crown in her hands, letting their withered petals fall upon the ground.[break][break]

"People say when gambling, only bet what you're willing to lose. But my father taught me," she continued, discarding the remnants of the ruined garland, "that if you're afraid to risk anything, then you'll never gain anything worth having."[break][break]

Only when her hands were free of the instrument did she resume her steps towards him.[break][break]

"I always play to win, Matias. If you stab me in the back," she said, a finger pressing against his chest, "I'll gladly return that gesture with a knife to the heart."[break][break]

She held his stare in return, undaunted by his threat as she grinned.[break][break]

"I would be offended if you didn't do the same."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 5:52:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's frightening how similar they are. he had been the one to share the same sentiments about risk and reward to the upper echelons of the league. how they continue to fail time and time again because they refuse to take risks. how sits in a cell because they are afraid to lose.[break][break]

but it's like she says: there is no reward without risk.[break][break]

his hand reaches for hers to move her finger off his chest.[break][break]

"good, then. i'm glad we're on the same page."[break][break]

the same team, rather.[break][break]

"but you're still fucking insane."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 17:18:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And? Sane women never live fulfilling lives."[break][break]

It entertained her, that men of his high standing and prestige still threw it all away out of misplaced ambition. Her husband. . . .[break][break]

Maybe even .[break][break]

They were all the same in that way, weren't they? Different from any other man, they'd fervently proclaim, even as they continued to relive the same pattern that history wrote out for the egomaniacs that ruled the world.[break][break]

She didn't break from the way his hand seized her own, refusing to back down from him as his insult met a wall of amused indifference.[break][break]

Her smile widened.[break][break]

"But no one has ever accused you of flirting with sanity, Matias."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 8:46:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his hold on her lessens, bordering territories of being gentle instead of rough and abrasive. it is complemented by a soft chuckle.[break][break]

"i am as far from sane as one could possibly be."[break][break]

that much is no secret.[break][break]

"but that might be why we work so well together, don't you think?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 1:44:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A sudden bright laugh answered his observation, a devilish look entering her eyes as she considered the merits of it.[break][break]

"We work about as well as kerosene and flames. Just because two things can interact doesn't mean they should."[break][break]

Morbid curiosity, however, prodded her to pry further into his line of thought.[break][break]

"But indulge me. What have we accomplished that's worthwhile, to your mind?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 8:18:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his fingers snap in response, index finger pointing as he chuckles.[break][break]

"ah, but when kerosine and flames do interact, whether it be by chance or by choice, they burn and continue to burn until nothing is left but ash and dust."[break][break]

and to answer her question, he simply shrugs his shoulder as though stating something obvious.[break][break]

"we've yet to kill each other."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 19:49:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And why is that, Matias?"[break][break]

Her hand snaked itself around his waist as she pulled him close to her, the other claiming his chin between her sharp nails. As light as her touch was, he could break free if he wished without difficulty; in the same vein, she could evade the way his hand had reached for her.[break][break]

Although she hadn't.[break][break]

A splash of moonlight dappled her black hair, shimmering like an iridescent oil spill that tempted flames to burning.[break][break]

Hadn't an indignant, self-righteous councilwoman accused her of playing the role of seductress, in another place and time? Hadn't the world decided the sort of woman she was, despite all her futile attempts to prove otherwise?[break][break]

She leaned in close, her following taunt whispered into his ear:[break][break]

"Decide carefully. Are you better off with me alive or dead?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 9:10:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he stills under her touch, resisting slightly but not nearly enough to pry free. not that he wants to.[break][break]

"to be decided."[break][break]

her whisper is returned in kind, unflinching and uncompromising.[break][break]

"but what's life without a little risk?"[break][break]

he does not pull back all the way, only far enough before he finds her lips for a kiss.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 15:33:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

And so he ignited the match between them first.[break][break]

How far did a man have to fall, to prefer plunging into a thicket of briars over the comforting embrace of a devoted fiancée, or to prefer the venom of mockery and derision over passionate promises of a love that burned everlasting?[break][break]

He'd find neither with her.[break][break]

Nothing in her pretended to be kind to him, and it showed in the roughness with which his kiss was returned, born of something more akin to violence than affection. She'd taste like a familiar resentment on his tongue, a self-loathing that had thrown him to this inevitable descent in her arms.[break][break]

Was it so easy to tumble the League from within?[break][break]

"You'll regret that," she promised him with certainty as she pulled away from his kiss, a smirk on her lips.[break][break]

Men always did.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 18:09:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a similar smirk is mirrored as he pulls away. it takes little for it to shape into a grin.[break][break]

"i don't think i will."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, correcting.[break][break]

"no, i won't."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 19:24:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Of course you wouldn't believe in regret. You Silphs seem incapable of it."[break][break]

The emotion behind that accusation veered between annoyance, envy, and heightened amusement. She wiped the back of her hand against her mouth, as if dismissing the previous moment from her memory, before her gaze turned behind her.[break][break]

"Your poor little Sword of Justice still seems to be missing," she commented absently, facing him again.[break][break]

A wary curiosity studied him, like a curator searching a work of art for signs of forgery.[break][break]

"A shame you didn't find what you're searching for."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 15:41:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's true. there are very few things matias silph genuinely regrets; his broken engagement with is not one of them; so this tangled arrangement to his florist, unfortunately, will not make the cut either.[break][break]

"it won't stay missing."[break][break]

she will find no signs of forgery on him. just the same grin.[break][break]

"they always come back."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,430 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 21:18:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"They say if you love something," she replied, subtly disentangling herself from his arms as she spoke, "you let it go. And if it doesn't return to you, then it was never yours in the first place."[break][break]

Perhaps Virizion had finally realized the volatility of the man it shadowed.[break][break]

Perhaps would have inevitably done the same.[break][break]

The thought brought a cruel smile to her lips as she moved to depart his company.[break][break]

"I wonder if you are capable of either. Loving someone enough to free them, or being loved enough for someone to return to you."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
ILL-MET BY MOONLIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 8:00:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the click of his tongue comes quickly, almost dismissively against her wave of comments as though doing anything but would have drowned him.[break][break]

"eva would return if i asked her to."[break][break]

he makes no move to stop her from leaving.[break][break]

"but perhaps we aren't meant for love, you and i. i never felt as though i ever needed it."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]