shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA DESERT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

PETALBURG[break] ← ULTRA DESERT

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055281820402462792/haina.mp3[/player][break]
Haina Desert - Pokemon Sun & Moon
[break]

A VAST DESERT LANDSCAPE dotted with rocky structures and monoliths. Curiously, they almost seem humanmade, though there are no signs of people here. Shrubbery and turquoise crystals are encrusted throughout the bright and sweltering dryland. Occasionally, you may stumble upon rocky terrain that is difficult to traverse.[break][break]

Mysterious obelisks with missing seals are situated throughout the desert. No one knows why they exist, or who made them.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 30 encounter mummified/well-preserved bodies of megalopolans who possess notes that suggest only ultra beasts lived here.
  • 31 discover an ancient tomb presumably created for some regal presence.
  • 39 discover a large desert gate. by it, a large monument that looks similar to that of a SHINX. it is seemingly sentient. it will ask you riddle to allow you safe passage through it. an example of one of the riddles it may ask is "THE MORE THERE IS OF ME, THE LESS YOU SEE. WHAT AM I?". should you answer a riddle correctly, it will allow your party safe passage. should you answer the riddle incorrectly, it will attempt to kill and/or eat you.
  • 41 suddenly experience the entire realm being flipped as if an hourglass has been turned upside down. if your party survives the violent upheaval, encounter new areas of the ultra desert.
  • 44 a REGIROCK may have been unearthed by the realm's flipping or by your exploration. battle and/or defend against it. study of the debris left by the fleeing titan will reveal that it contains mineral material of all kinds and from all kinds of worlds, though the exact locations can not be pinpointed.
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ MUD BALL: the mud ball can be used to stun, slow, distract or attack a target of choice. it can also potentially be used to blind the "SHINX" in case the situation sours.
  • 🗺️ MYSTERIOUS RED ORE: the ore can be smashed against fissures or cracks created by dimensional instability you encounter in the realm for safe passage. conversely, you can use it to offer something to the aforementioned special craters.
  • 🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: in the process of your adventure, you may encounter clans of pheromosa and buzzwole clashing with each other in an attempt to determine which species will rule over this domain. during these battles for dominion, the ultra beasts may be weakened, defect or betray, or switch the targets of their aggression to your party.[break][break]

however, your party must determine which species (pheromosa or buzzwole) will "win" or have "gained the upperhand" and note it during archival.[break][break]

by the end, may capture one PHEROMOSA or BUZZWOLE (one or the other, not both).

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
ULTRA DESERT: SES
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 7:59:39 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Lathiel was on the prowl for Ultra Beasts, Shalin keeping her eyes out for them as she rode toward the farthest corner of the Ultra Desert. Clad in the greens and reds of her SYGNA SUIT, the explorer's green, psychic mount kicked up hot sand beneath her. "I hope you brought your best, Sven and Elise, because we're gonna need it today. All the mysterious things we've found, like that sundial... we're getting to the bottom of it today. Everything leads to that one tower at the bottom of the valley there," she pointed toward an ancient series of obelisks making up the vertices of a regal, two-story temple:

The TEMPLE OF HOURS.

A tomb to an unknown monarch or deity, perhaps Shalin would discover its true purpose as her investigation continued. She would have a hell of a report for when she was done here, regardless of what else happened today. "Let's ride." For now, she and Starr would lead the way through the tunnel her Flygon had cleared out before, the first true demonstration of what her suit could do. Without the protection her suit bestowed, the vibration would have reduced her to pudding.

At the base of the temple was a sentient monument depicting an enormous cat. In the minds of all three trainers echoed a noble voice's words: "I have no fangs, yet I constantly bite. I have no scales, yet I slither through you. What am I?"

Obedience roll for Lathiel: QTKqUdn6

31 discover an ancient tomb presumably created for some regal presence.

39 discover a large desert gate. by it, a large monument that looks similar to that of a SHINX. it is seemingly sentient. it will ask you riddle to allow you safe passage through it. an example of one of the riddles it may ask is "THE MORE THERE IS OF ME, THE LESS YOU SEE. WHAT AM I?". should you answer a riddle correctly, it will allow your party safe passage. should you answer the riddle incorrectly, it will attempt to kill and/or eat you.

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Starr         Espeon**       Good
Levy          Milotic        Good
Scar          Pyroar         Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good

{WC: 371}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 19:24:43 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
"Whoa..."

Sven couldn't help but stare up at the Shinx that guarded entryway. While he chose to board his Rampardos, Zircon, the creature was quite a bit slower than the other mounts the other two had chosen. It seemed Shalin had a new friend with her in the form of a Type: Null. While he'd only heard whispers around the creature, he knew it was geared to act as an ultra beast killer of sorts. Was it really proper to bring such a temperamental creature with? While Sven reached out to give a gentle stroke to Lathiel to show the creature had no need to distrust, it snapped at him like a wild animal due to its lack of temperance. Thankfully he was quick to retract his hand so he could focus on the riddle.

From the sounds of it, it sounded like the riddle geared towards a snake or something as equally venomous. Perhaps it was best for the trio to discuss the answer before he shouted it out of the blue. Instead, he looked to Elise for a moment to get some guidance from her. She seemed like she'd be a good type at riddles. Though he didn't dare to count Shalin out from the possibility that maybe she knew the answer as well. Maybe it was something in Elise's regal mannerisms that made him guess she knew best out of the trio.

"What do you guys think it could be?" he asked aloud. "To me, it sounds like it could be poison or venom or something of that nature..."

Then it hit him. There were bug-types in this realm. Bugs that had a bite to them such as those in the arachnid family were venomous. It had to be venom! The excitement coursed through the scientist as he announced his discovery aloud.

"Venom! It has to be venom! Right?"

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 2:06:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the green-haired explorer rode on her Espeon, the royal rides onto Sayori’s back as the feline takes her across the sands of the desert where the obelisks make up the decorations to the entrance of a temple with the group going through the tunnel towards the base. Stopping before a noble looking Shinx statue, the voice of the Shinx asks a riddle of something that could be a number of things it wanted. [break][break]

With Sven tossing out some suggestions like poison or venom, this was a possible answer than the snake Pokemon one would think of though most of them had fangs with poison. “I think venom is the right answer to it. Pokemon don’t appear to fit what the riddle is looking for.” Her response comes after the blond male said his piece while Sayori sits down to rest for a little bit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 1:20:11 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
At the answer of "Venom", the feline statue's eyes glowed a bright yellow. With a loud rumble, it shifted toward a tall sand dune, displacing a large quantity of sand and forcing Shalin's Espeon to retreat. A dust cloud in its wake obscured vision for a while before fading away to reveal the TEMPLE OF HOURS, an ornate and large, labyrinth-like tomb. Stepping inside once the coast was clear, its interior was surreal-looking. There were murals that seemed to be drawn upside down, doors that descended from the ceiling, and even a locked treasure chest that hung upside down from what appeared to be rafters.

Taking a photo of one of the murals, Shalin turned the image right-side up using a photomanipulation app on her phone. It depicted swaths of Pheromosa and Buzzwole having a territorial dispute, with no signs of other Pokémon nearly. After Starr pushed mentally pushed open what appeared to be a vertical sliding door panel, the explorer continued on. As they progressed deeper into the temple, she found more and more mummified Megalopolan corpses, some right side up, some right side down. They went on and on about Pheromosa and Buzzwole. Not one mention of other Pokémon. Were they the only Pokémon that lived in this realm prior to the rifts opening?

[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-64-usf/legend-of-zelda-the-majoras-mask/152%20Middle%20Boss%20Battle.mp3[/player]
Middle Boss Battle - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Deep within the temple, the hordes they had seen depicted were real: in a sand-filled courtyard, the Ultra Beasts were at war once more. "Arceus..." Shalin moaned, pointing at the lithe and muscled bug-types exchanging blows. Though they were surrounded in quicksand, the great speed of the Pheromosa kept them from drowning, as did the great strength and size of the Buzzwole. Shalin concluded that while the quicksand wasn't deep enough to swallow them, it would greatly impeded movement if they didn't stay mobile. "We need to break this up before they cave this place in," the explorer urged. "Go after the big, tall, red ones."

Rather than Lathiel going after the Buzzwole right away, she turned on Shalin. Not expecting the friendly fire of her Type: Null's CRUSH CLAW, the Shiny Espeon's psychic harness did not hold up, launching her rider away. "Starr, help!" she shouted, sinking into the sand. With a quick ALLY SWITCH, the brave Espeon got Shalin to safety, but now she was sinking! One of the Pheromosa zoomed toward the vulnerable green Pokémon, appearing next to her in a blur. The Ultra Beast unfolded its long wings and smacked Starr with them at the frequency of a BUG BUZZ. Starr's trainer reached to withdraw her before things escalated more, but she was too late. The crackling noise of bug wings against psychic fur tore at Shalin's heart, one of her most important Pokémon downed in a single blow.

Lathiel obedience: IglXIz||

30 encounter mummified/well-preserved bodies of megalopolans who possess notes that suggest only ultra beasts lived here.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Shalin        Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Starr         Espeon**       KO

{WC: 485}
{PC: 2}·
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 18:56:25 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
Sven followed Shalin's commands to the letter and readied himself to take on some of the larger beasts. Despite the fact he'd boarded his Rampardos to make his way through the labyrinth, he chose to hop off of it so the creature could enter into battle. It let out a loud roar and stomped forward towards one of the several Buzzwole and attacked with a Zen Headbutt. Despite the fact Buzzwole was most certainly a bug, it seemed the attack did some form of damage given its dual typing of fighting. Sven's eyes widened in surprise as he noticed the Buzzwole stumble back.

"Hey buddy, are you picking up something we're not?" he asked his Rampardos curiously.

The creature let out a roar before it moved in to attack with an ancient power. It seemed almost like the Rampardos was rushing to down the creature, as though it were on some sort of time limit. Sven seemed concerned for his pokemon, as though it was out of its temperament to be in such a frenzy. Sven rushed over to it, and the moment that he did, it seemed the world gave in on itself. While he attempted to reach for something to catch, he felt his body give way to the situation that made it feel as though the world turned in on itself.

With the method of quick thinking, Sven withdrew his Rampardos and then quickly drew out his Slowking to ready for impact.

"Spock! Use surf!"

And just like that, water began to flood the bottom of the realm. Sven was quick to fall in first, followed closely by his Slowking. They both hit the water below, and he wouldn't be surprised if his two other companions came with. It took a moment, but the water began to slip through the cracks and crevices of the temple and soon dissippated. It wasn't long until he noticed the way the swarm of Buzzwole began to drive down on the trio.

"Let's ready ourselves here, guys! They're diving quick!"

prompts completed
- 41 suddenly experience the entire realm being flipped as if an hourglass has been turned upside down. if your party survives the violent upheaval, encounter new areas of the ultra desert.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 23:45:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

On the word, venom, being said in front of the Shinx monument, she watched it shift toward a sand dune as the dust cloud kicks off. Sayori moves away to get her trainer to safety since she believes something might come out though the dark type sighed in relief when the ornate building shows up. It looked like a large elaborate tomb, something out of an action adventure movie with explorers going inside a tomb for ancient research.[break][break]

Most of the temple had upside-down sections which was a bit weird, but she would think this was the layout that the temple used. The royal follows the other two inside the temple after Shalin takes a picture of the mural depicting the groups of Pheromosa and Buzzwole. They don’t have time to relax when the green-haired explorer says they have to after the tall big red Ultra Beasts while Shalin and Starr take care of the taller feminine looking insect-like ones.[break][break]

Pressing the button on her Nagandel’s Pokeball, the large purple wasp dragon roars as she gives Beelze a command. “Let us try using Thunderbolt!” The Naganadel’s body courses with electricity as the powerful bolt shoots towards the swarm of Buzzwole. Beelze dodges most of the punches that the swarm of large bug types try to do to it with the wasp dragon opening its mouth to scorch them all with a Flamethrower, the flames covered the bodies of the Buzzwole swarm as they were driven back by the Naganadel.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 5:25:57 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Empowered by Starr's bravery, Lathiel went berserk, slicing and dicing at Buzzwole after Buzzwole with great speed. Buzzwole were strong, but they didn't have exemplary speed like she or the Pheromosa did. Once the last one was downed, she began to attack the more lithe bug-types, too. "Stop, Lathiel! They don't mean harm!" Shaking her head, the Type: Null reluctantly did as asked, having tasted enough Ultra Beast blood to satiate her appetite for some time.

Grateful for the adventurers' help in repelling the muscular insects, the largest of the Pheromosa hive sprinted around Shalin before coming to a stop in front of her, crouching and lowering her wings. "You want to come with me?" Shalin asked. Nodding, the oddly-shaped insect further lowered her wings and stepped back, startling her when the surprisingly sturdy appendage touched the inside of her leg. "You... you want me to ride you? How?" As it turned out, this particular Pheromosa had been observing Shalin from the start of her journey through Ultra Desert, and seen what she had done with her Flygon. "Not yet. This place is dangerous for me to learn that." Holding out a Poké Ball at the strange creature's level, she made her promise. "The day after we leave this place, I'll work with you on it. You have my word." With a smile, the Pheromosa leaped toward the empty Ball and became a powerful member of her team.

Not long after, the entire realm flipped upside down. Their new surroundings were completely surreal; chambers once filled with water were bone-dry, ones with lava now rained molten death from above, and open-air chambers now featured narrow catwalks over large expanses of sky. It was terrifying to think what would happen if one slipped and fell. Seated on her Pyroar's back, she led the way through a formerly upside-down door, the realm's inversion opening new paths through the temple.

Lathiel obedience: v7W_gRCU

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: in the process of your adventure, you may encounter clans of pheromosa and buzzwole clashing with each other in an attempt to determine which species will rule over this domain. during these battles for dominion, the ultra beasts may be weakened, defect or betray, or switch the targets of their aggression to your party.

Catching Pheromosa!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

{WC: 317}
{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 14:44:55 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
With Shalin's capture of the more regal looking bug of the pair, Sven felt that their work here was about done. But with the shift in their surroundings, how were they supposed to find their way back now? Sven walked forward and winced as pain shot up his side. It seemed in the thick of it, he'd taken some of Lathiel's wrath. A hand against his side showed that blood had begun to soak through. Eyes widened in shock as he felt his breathing labor just a bit. Panic was setting in. For a moment, he found himself looking to Shalin as though she had some sort of answer for him. He wasn't upset with her in the slightest, it was merely just the idea of what he should do.

Then it hit him. He tried to bring what they could need in his bag. Sven dropped it on the ground and bent carefully with another sound of pain that seethed through clenched teeth. His movements were kept slow as not to haste the blood flow. Thankfully Spock still remained out of his pokeball and began to help Sven bandage up. First the Slowking peeled away clothes that may have been in the way and used some water in an attempt to clean out the injury. Rudimental at best, but it'd do until they could get out of there. Then the pokemon began to help Sven wrap the lower half of his torso with gauze. Once it was secure enough, Sven flashed the Slowking a thankful smile and downed a couple ibuprofen in hopes it would help ease the pain just a fraction.

"Sorry for the scare there, guys," he began. "Guess I must've got in the way. No harm, no foul. I'm good! We're good!"

The trainer bounced on his feet to show his insistence that he was fine. Sure, some more pain shot up his side, but he was determined to get through this. As he stepped forward, he noticed the rips in the walls that seemed questionable. What in the world...? The mysterious red ore began to pulse, as though it chose to react with the fissure. Sven took it and approached the fissure and attempted to press it against the opening. It was almost as though he just pressed into solid wall. A look of confusion painted itself on his face.

This time, he tried a bit more force as he pressed it. Nothing. With a groan of frustration, Sven drew his arm back and smashed the ore against the wall and watched in shock as it shattered. However upon its shattering, it seemed to have fixed the fissure. And with the fissure fixed, it offered a new opening of sorts to the trio.

"Let's see what's inside, yeah?"

prompts completed
- 41 suddenly experience the entire realm being flipped as if an hourglass has been turned upside down. if your party survives the violent upheaval, encounter new areas of the ultra desert.
🗺️ MYSTERIOUS RED ORE: the ore can be smashed against fissures or cracks created by dimensional instability you encounter in the realm for safe passage. conversely, you can use it to offer something to the aforementioned special craters.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 6:49:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When the entire realm flips upside down, both the Absol and her rider could feel it and that they would try to keep steady. With Shalin’s own Ultra Beast starting to become disobedient and the Pheromosa being caught by the female explorer, Beelze flies in to attempt to protect Sayori and her rider should the Type:Null try to attack them. Yet, the wrath of the beast came onto Sven with blood dripping from his hand. While he said that he was doing alright, the purple eyes of the royal widen a bit in shock from the Type:Null’s bite onto Sven.[break][break]

“I will not worry as much if you say you’re alright.” She responds to the young man while her Absol keeps watch over the Type:Null to ensure that the Ultra Beast didn’t harm the other. Her Naganadel lowers its guard a bit since it doesn’t think the other beast would be harming its trainer though its eyes still keep an eye on it like the Absol did.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 8:59:56 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As the entire temple turned upside down, Shalin and her Pokémon felt gravity reverse. Where there once rafters spanning open air rooms, there were now catwalks stretching over large expanses of sky beneath them. It was terrifying to think about what would happen if any of them were to fall. Sven's MYSTERIOUS ORE had opened up a new way through the temple, revealing a formerly upside-down door. Shalin and her posse of Pokémon advanced with caution, the girl leaving Scar to a trot at fastest.

Beyond the door was a circular chasm that appeared to lead to a vast field of quicksand... in the sky? "How... how is this even possible?" Shalin asked. "It defies all -- LATHIEL! AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed from the recoil of her own Type: Null lashing out at her with a CRUSH CLAW that left both her and her Pyroar steed bleeding, trails of red lagging behind them as they fell. Thinking quickly, she reached for the Poké Balls containing her Beedrill and Flygon, the two Pokémon doing their best to break their falls the best they could. Lathiel, with great courage, leaped after Shalin.

As if on cue, the ground beneath the explorer and her Pokémon started shaking not long after the buzzing wings of both the Beedrill and Flygon echoed on the reality-defying plane of sand. The level of sand lowered just enough to reveal a dais with seven yellow, glowing dots in the shape of something that looked vaguely familiar, though it had been too long since she had been to the Epoch Ruins to recognize it off the top of her head. Her memory would be refreshed when another earthquake rocked Shalin and her Pyroar, preventing her from mounting up immediately.

[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-64-usf/legend-of-zelda-the-majoras-mask/207%20Boss%20Battle.mp3[/player]
BOSS BATTLE - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

An upset-looking REGIROCK splashed sand all over the dais, socking Queen Zing with a STONE EDGE fist, the wasp's blue eyes fading to a teal color. Downed in a single hit, the girl had little choice but to recall the Beedrill. She was in big trouble.

Lathiel obedience: p|KGGTge

44 a REGIROCK may have been unearthed by the realm's flipping or by your exploration. battle and/or defend against it. study of the debris left by the fleeing titan will reveal that it contains mineral material of all kinds and from all kinds of worlds, though the exact locations can not be pinpointed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     KO

{WC: 338}
{PC: 4}
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 19:19:10 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
It seemed Lathiel had ripped into its own trainer as well. Sven furrowed his brows. Perhaps it was best to put the ultra beast killer aside for now. It would make things harder for them to escape if it continued to lash out at the trio. His own arm still hurt from the creature's lashing out. Though to make matters worse, it seemed a Regirock had found its way into their territory. Sven stepped back to get a better view of the cobbled colossus. Eyes grew wide as he noted the varied stones that made it up. Was this truly the same Regirock that they were familiar with?

A breath escaped from his lips as he hesitated briefly. How were they expected to take that thing down? Brows furrowed as he attempted to think it over. Eyes shut tight as he attempted to plan something out in his head. With Shalin's sygna suit, he could hope that even despite injury, she could use her Flygon to attempt and sever the arms of the Regirock. Now that Elise had her Naganadel drawn out, he figured the bug looking creature could go for the legs. If they timed things right, it just might work and they could break the creature apart and make a run for it.

"Shalin! Use Flygon to take out its arms! Elise! Use Beelze to aim for its legs! If we can rip this creature apart bit by bit, we might stand a chance!"

Sven could only hope the plan would work. From there, he could sample some of the rock that made the creature up, and they could make a run for the exit. For now, he'd serve as the distraction. With his Slowking drawn out, the creature drenched out the Regirock with a Surf. While it didn't do much damage, it seemed to slow the creature down exponentially. With water weighing its rock body down, he could only hope the others would play their part in a timely fashion.

prompts completed
🗺️ MYSTERIOUS RED ORE: the ore can be smashed against fissures or cracks created by dimensional instability you encounter in the realm for safe passage. conversely, you can use it to offer something to the aforementioned special craters.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 4:58:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise's eyes widen in alarm as the Regirock awakens from its slumber and it looked like it would be a tougher foe to handle. Both Shalin and Sven’s Pokemon were dealing with the threatening legendary as Sven tells her to use Beelze to aim for the legs of the rock type. “Beelze, aim for the golem’s legs with Dragon Pulse!” Her command gets the Naganadel to shoot out a pulse of draconic energy towards the rock golem’s legs in an attempt to cripple it a bit. [break][break]

Thankfully, the golem didn’t appear to have any other super effective moves that would put Beelze in danger or the Ultra Beast could handle itself against a legendary Pokemon. Sayori would watch the Naganadel’s movements though she kept herself prepared to help her fellow teammate should it require the Absol’s help in this battle.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 5:38:52 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The presence of 's Naganadel, Beelze, prompted Shalin to withdraw Lathiel immediately. There was little more that the Ultra Beast Killer wanted to do than tear into Ultra Beast flesh. With her Beedrill and Espeon down, the injured Shalin sent out Sandy and got on her Sygna Pokémon's back, against her better judgment. Shalin WORRIED for her friends and for her own well-being, the Flygon's SYNC STONE began to gleam green, the female's wounds slowly beginning to close.

The tangs of pain beginning to subside, Shalin commanded her Pokémon to rise into the air and land near the REGIROCK. "Now, grind its legs to dust, Sandy!" she cheered. The Slowking's SURF pierced cracks in the legendary Pokémon's rocky surface, the water freezing under pressure and making the EARTH POWER to come stronger. While she was in no condition to get on the buzzing wing to make the attack stronger, their screeching would be plenty powerful, the ranged Ground-type energy attack causing the foe's rocky legs to start crumbling.

With a cry and seven glowing, white eyes, the REGIROCK began gleaming with a brilliant, white light that meant only one thing: a giant EXPLOSION that would release with so much force as to turn parts of itself into supersonic projectiles. All but the outer edges of the entire platform glowed red and orange with the kamikaze attack's enormous blast radius, threatening to FAINT all Pokémon within.

By the time the smoke cleared, the REGIROCK would be nowhere to be found. There was no evidence it was even defeated.

Shalin's SYGNA SUIT was almost unrecognizable, covered in burns. She was motionless on the ground. If anyone were to check for a pulse, they would find one, revealing she was unconscious and in bad shape, but still alive. She would need a hand getting out of the ruins...

Loot roll: qaDn86OA

44 a REGIROCK may have been unearthed by the realm's flipping or by your exploration. battle and/or defend against it. study of the debris left by the fleeing titan will reveal that it contains mineral material of all kinds and from all kinds of worlds, though the exact locations can not be pinpointed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     KO
Sandy         Flygon         KO

{WC: 309}
{PC: 5}
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 16:40:11 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
"Shit!"

As the Regirock began to charge up, Sven quickly withdrew his Slowking and swapped it out with his Aron. While the creature wasn't much in size, it was the only thing that he could do to withstand the damage. Shalin was far too out of reach for the effects to take hold, but Sven knew he could at least save one person and that was Elise. He made a mad dash with his Aron in close pursuit. The Regirock was about to blow, and Sven knew that well.

"Toro! Use protect!"

As he called out the command, a shield like barrier encased the two the very second rock and other shrapnel came their way. It seemed all the Aron could do to keep the blast contained among the two trainers and the pokemon they had drawn out. Though Sven saw the way Shalin and Sandy were sent flying from the impact. Once everything was safe, Toro collapsed and Sven withdrew the Aron once more. With haste, he reached Shalin and knelt down to feel a pulse. She was breathing, but her condition wasn't exactly what he'd call stable.

He drew out Slowking once more and allowed the hippo like creature to use Heal Pulse in an attempt to help alleviate some of Shalin's injuries, even treating her fainted Flygon. It seemed this final trip had been enough for the ranger, and Sven could only feel a twinge of regret that he hadn't been able to reach her in time. But he knew beating himself up over this fact was pointless, because at least he was able to protect Elise. As Spock the Slowking attempted to treat the ranger, Sven bent down and grabbed what stones were sent flying. In the light, he saw that they were made up of varied minerals. With what he could gather fitted into his bag, he figured that it would be a worthwhile thing to discover.

Who knew if the Regirock was defeated? There was nothing else that lingered besides a few stones. Sven doubted it, but that was a thought he'd save for another day. Once Spock was done, Sven stepped over to Shalin's body and picked up the pokeball she had for her Flygon and withdrew the fainted creature, then carefully tucked the ball back into Shalin's belt. He struggled a bit, but he got her unconscious body into a seated position, the feat a little difficult given, with all due respect, the ranger was nothing short of dead weight at that moment in time. Sven hunched down and got Shalin's arms over his shoulders and looked over to Elise for further help in getting Shalin's legs hiked up so he could carry her.

"Elise, do you think you can help me get Shalin on my back? There's no way she's getting up anytime soon, we might wanna get her to a hospital once we get out of here. Those burns look pretty severe and time is of the essence."

CFkUA8bq

prompts completed