awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
sea glass [dw/jade] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 4:14:20 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Before everything went wrong, the deep oceania felt as if it breathed life into the souls of Desiree and her sisters- it was as if the crashing waves of the Kalosian tide was able to strip away all fear, searching the sands for tiny seashells and sand dollars. For how often the four sisters went to the beach in Ambrette Town, it was rather surprising that none of them ever left with a water-type pokemon in hand, or, pokeball, but then again, water types were their mother's specialty.

Despite all of the recent events that draped a grim veil over Desiree's livelihood, things were finally beginning to feel the tiniest bit more comfortable, moving into her new house and all. Her basic furniture and personal belongings that survived that night were all settled, thanks to the Machoke moving team she was able to hire, and it was now time to begin gathering new decor. Sure, living in a treehouse in of itself is nothing but beautiful, but the idol wanted flair, and she wanted it to be personal.

What better thing than making wind chimes out of sea glass, a few shimmering seashells, and maybe even a few pearls? If she was lucky to find them here, because everything was different in this foreign region, after all.

Riding upon her Tropius' saddle, which looked to be constructed out of dyed pink and white leather with floral designs, the Kalosian idol gently flew upon the surface of the waves, so close that she could feel the mist. With the way the weather was here in Summer, it felt nothing short of amazing. So amazing, in fact, that she was able to push all of the negative thoughts that repeated into her mind into the clouds. Sea glass, pearls, seashells, and maybe even a pokemon or two. Those were all she could think of, nothing more, nothing serious- maybe the therapist's suggestion of moving was the right choice, after all.

Her bundles upon bundles of rose hair fluttered as she continued to peer the seaside, not straying too far from the shoreline. It wouldn't be wise to stray outward, as it would be much much darker to see anything shine at the bottom of the sea. Desiree's mom always told her -- the deeper, the more danger,' something she would always consider.

It felt right being here on this sunny day.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 19:45:44 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg1"]

[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS

[attr="class","setting"]

It was hot. On a day like today the best way to deal with the heat was to take a dip. Either it be the ocean, in a lake, or in a pool. Today was one of those days he wanted a change of scenery. So he decided to go somewhere he didn’t go very often. That why about an hour later he found himself on the beach.
[break][break]
Releasing Neptune from his pokeball he got on the Kingdra glad that he was a little bit bigger than most Kingdra. Taking ahold of the reins he began to guide Neptune through the water. He didn’t go to far from the shore though making sure that the shore would always be within his line of sight.
[break][break]
While he used Neptune to cut through the water he let his gaze drift around him. While he had come out here to get cooled down he wouldn’t say no to adding more Pokémon to his team. Due to looking around he noticed the pink haired woman not too far off. As he guided his Pokémon closer to where the woman was more of her details could be made out.
[break][break]
Upon closer inspection he realized the woman kind of looked familiar. Though he couldn’t place his finger on why. Once he was close enough he called out a greeting. ”Hello, out hoping to catch Pokémon? Or just a day at the beach?” he inquired giving her a warm smile.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 19:57:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KRABBY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZURILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 22:00:46 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Feeling the wind emanate off of the leaf-like wings that sprouted off of the Tropius' back, Desiree held one of her hands down and allowed it to skid on the surface of the ocean, leaving a swirl of mist behind her. The water felt like the perfect balance between warm and cold, so much so that she wanted to just hop right in! But remounting Banaynay would prove to be quite the challenge from within the waves, so she would ease her temptation to cool off until she spotted a glimmer from within. As she would advance forward upon her pokemon's back, she would notice a stranger approaching on what appeared to be a water-type pokemon, skillfully swimming within the sea.

"A little bit of both perhaps~! ♡ Have you ever looked for sea glass before? I love to make little wind chimes and trinkets out of what I find in the sand," she would smile, maintaining eye contact for a moment before peering back down to the sea floor, "oh, love the color of your hair by the way, it looks so pretty with the ocean around it! OOH, I see something! ✧"

Noticing a tiny glimmer in the sand a couple of feet away from the swimming stranger, Desiree would give her Tropius a little tap on the neck, signaling for it to begin to hover. Standing on the pink and white saddle, removing the lace skirt that protected her legs from any harmful rays that would shine down upon her, she'd tie it gently around the neck of the Tropius like a scarf before diving in head-first.

While it was only about fifteen feet deep or so this far out on the coast, once she was in the water and making her way down to the surface, she would notice that there were jagged rocks sticking out from the sand. Maneuvering between these for a moment, as she was not the most skilled at holding her breath for long periods of time, Desiree would quickly swim toward the glimmer that was nearing closer and closer. It would be none other than a fragment of pink sea glass, which looked to be the same shade of rose as her favorite brand of strawberry wine. Picking it up and holding it in her palm, it would feel smooth to the touch and cold, as if it had been tumbling naturally down here for quite some time.

Making her way back to the surface, she noticed a tiny Krabby making its way in between the rocks she swam in-between just before. It looked rather content in its journey to the rocks, so it would be wise to not disturb it, especially considering just what bigger friends it could have within the depths. Swimming freely, the idol would make her way back to the swimmer and her Tropius, indulging in the rendezvous and bringing the shard of sea glass to the surface to show off her new find. It would appear to be about half the size of her palm and an oval shape!

"Look how pretty this is~," she would hold the fragment toward the man while swimming in place, her azure optics shining due to the reflection of light and irritation of the ocean water, "..this will make the perfect wind chime piece~! ♡ OMG! I got so distracted I forgot to ask your name, what's your name? I'm Desiree Blooms, I just moved here from Kalos last week."

Her Kalosian accent would seem rather thick with her words, so if Jade were to have known others with a similar accent, she wouldn't be surprised if it was easily recognizable. As for her name, it was about a 25-75 shot in her experience.

tags: @jade rivers
notes: SKIPPING SPAWNS!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 17:48:05 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Listening to what she had to say he shook his head. ”I’ve never been one for doing arts and crafts,” he admitted before continuing. ”But I enjoy looking at the kind of stuff. Unfortunately I’m never home long enough for something like that to be necessary at my home. Basically I’m only there when I have to sleep,” he explained.
[break][break]
His home was pretty sparsely decorated for that reason. He just preferred being out an about. Exploring what the region had to offer. That was if he didn’t have a gig. Being an idol having a gig wasn’t to uncommon. And during the times he had a gig lined up he would be practicing any routine he had.
[break][break]
He was pulled away from his thoughts by the pinkettes compliment. ”Thanks, though if I had to pick a favorite feature of mine it would be my eyes,” he told her his dual colored eyes holding her own blue ones. Heterochromia wasn’t something one had very often. So having it made him feel pretty unique.
[break][break]
Before he could say anything else she was already diving under the waves. He waited for her to return. He hoped she knew what she was doing. Just in case he was prepared to jump in after her if he needed to. In fact his whole body was tense in preparation to jump in after her if he had to.
[break][break]
The young man was just starting to think he would have to jump in after her when she returned. He relaxed now that she was back to the surface and he looked down at what she showed. ”It is,” he agreed before continuing. ”Almost as pretty as you are,” he said his gaze still fixed on the sea glass that she was showing him.
[break][break]
Hearing her name and it clicked how he knew of her. Being an idol himself he liked to keep up with fellow idols. So he knew of the woman in front of him. The fact she was right in front of him was definitely a surprise. He would’ve expected her to stay in Kalos. For him it was different since he had come here to get started on his idol career.
[break][break]
”Pleasure to meet you Desiree, though I would’ve never expected to run into you here,” he said inclining his head before continuing. ”Anyway my name’s Jade Rivers. I’m originally from Shinnoh though I haven’t been to Shinnoh since I was eighteen. I still haven’t been to Hoenn long though since I spent a bit of time traveling from one region to another,” he explained.
[break][break]
She would probably be able to hear his accent. Though it wasn’t usually real pronounced unless he was feeling some strong emotion.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 5:37:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HATTERENE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATIC MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 9:27:37 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Having had her ego stroked by her fellow idol, she could not help but smile, slipping the fragment of sea glass into the purse that sat steady upon the hovering Tropius. It was quite refreshing to hear Jade's compliments- she had plenty in store to give as a thankful return, but as he continued to speak and answer her questions, the thought would dissipate as she would begin to ponder while climbing back onto the saddle that rested behind the grass-type's leaves. Desiree was not one to keep up with other idols like those typically in the industry, as she dubbed herself as a 'seclusive electric daisy princess,' so she had not had the chance to listen to any of his music if he were to have come out with any, but perhaps she had seen his face on at least one poster or magazine article somewhere. Or maybe not, because there were only so many faces you could remember for a long while- maybe he had a lookalike! But regardless, by the implication of his comments, it seemed to her like he knew who she was, and she hoped that she could maybe recall who he was or what he had done.

"A pleasure to meet you as well~! I know right, it's so different being in a region outside of home! ♡" she would reach her hands out to give a dazzling wave, the sun beating down on her tattooed cheeks as she would continue. "Ooh, I've never been to Sinnoh, is it true that snow falls all year round in the north over there? I had a performance or two planned there a couple of years back, but I had to cancel because of the cold. But regardless, we can be new Hoenn buddies~!" she'd exclaim delightfully, not addressing the fact that she may have caught a glimpse of his face somewhere, somehow.

Around the area the two inhabited, which was the tiniest bit out from the coast, a pink-hued mist would begin to manifest and waver within the wind. It would appear within the sunlight as if it were coating the rays of light, though minimal, and seemed as if it got thicker in the direction toward the right- just where a big set of jagged rocks would rest around a tiny bank of sand that rose upward, like a tiny little island one could rest upon. The scent of sweetness, almost like honey, would pique the interest of both Desiree and Tropius alike.

"Hm, that scent is alluring, but it feels kinda like it's giving me a headache," the pinkette would speak to Jade, her eyes darting toward the jagged rocks, ".. maybe it's a sign treasure is nearby, I'm gonna go check it out super fast, let me know if you see any sea glass or fancy shells~! I'll be right back."

Tropius would flap its wings and would quickly burst through the sky toward the jagged rocks, momentarily causing tiny splashes upon the surface of the water as they would leave the immediate area for just a moment. Upon passing the jagged rocks, which would appear as natural spires from overhead, on the other side would rest a wild pokemon at the center of the pink powder cloud. It would be none other than a Hatterene- which from the looks of it, would be resting on a pile of multi-colored sea glass and white sea shells. Cotton candy-hued in color, its beading dark eyes would notice the wandering trainer and her Tropius approaching and would sneer, its elongation of a hat raising towards them in order to defend its rather odd territory.

Launching an array of MAGIC POWDER towards the two as they would fly closer, it would encompass them within the cloud and give a pinkish hue to Desiree's bikini- it felt rather sticky and unbeknownst to the trainer, would cause Tropius' typing to temporarily change from grass to psychic. The tree pokemon would feel rather strange but would attempt to protect itself if an attack would follow. Using SOLAR BEAM, which would cast rather instantaneously due to the harsh sunlight that reigned down upon the horizon, a giant fluctuating ray of green light would downpour from the flying Tropius' mouth directly towards the wild fairy and would barrage against its body. Kicking up the multi-colored sea glass in this process, the attack would quickly cause most of the pink mist to dissipate into the air around them.

Pushing itself forward through the air towards them, the Hatterene would extend its claw upon the witch's hat, using its magical power to deal a PSYCHO CUT on the Tropius, causing it and Desiree to do a backflip midair. Holding on with dear life, Desiree would gasp as she would watch the water flip upside-down within her gaze for a moment, the wild pokemon landing on the bed of sea glass below them, but would soon be balanced out as Tropius stabilized itself. Tropius would shake her head, the bananas upon her neck bobbing back and forth in distaste; flapping her wings aggressively, she would manifest a LEAF STORM, launching another round of floral energy towards the wild fairy in an attempt to assert dominance. Realizing the leaves were launching toward the Hatterene at top speed, Desiree would recognize this as her moment.

Slipping a pokeball out of her purse, which was extremely close to dropping onto the sand below her on this miniature island, she would quickly throw it into the Leaf Storm; it would flutter through the incoming gale of leaves directed toward the sand-ridden Hatterene, bopping against her hat of witchcraft and causing her to become absorbed in white light. Sinking into the pokeball, which would begin to click against the bed of sea glass that she had rested on, Desiree would take in a few tired breaths as she would await the success or failure that would come from this capture attempt. She hoped for nothing other than success, as the magical power outpouring from the Hatterene seemed to be extremely potent. And she was an absolutely beautiful pokemon, one that would for sure be able to teach Cleffa the ways of pink magic.

While she awaited the capture, she hoped and manifested that Jade was not upset with the amount of time this was taking- it was a chance encounter, after all, and she would be back in the quickest of moments after picking up the prettiest pieces of sea glass once the area was safe. It was her fatal flaw that she would become distracted easily, her attention easily diverted by things hued by the colors of dazzling pink- and if he were to take it personally, she would feel absolutely terrible. Luckily though, as the cloud of pink had subsided, her headache was beginning to fade, and the area she had flown to was much closer to where she was previously than she had realized. As she was airborne, he most likely would have noticed the entire battle go down.

tags:
notes: capture attempt on HATTERENE!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 14:42:58 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Listening to what she had to say he nodded in agreement. Of course since he had spent a bit of time traveling around the other regions it wasn’t as strange to him. It was still pretty strange though. Then again he had spent eighteen years of his life in Sinnoh. Due to that reason it was bound to be strange to him. But things considered there were regions out there that had been harder to get use to.
[break][break]
”Yes it is. Though I’ve been away from my home region for four years. I like it in Hoenn though,” he told her. Hearing her question he nodded. ”Yes, there’s a place called Snowpoint City. Can’t say I was there often. My father didn’t usually have business there. I didn’t mind the cold the few times I went though,” he said with a small shrug. And it wasn’t like this region was totally safe from the effects of the cold. After all they now had the Silent Icelands that stayed cold.
[break][break]
Being new Hoenn buddies didn’t sound bad and he told her as much. Before they could get into discussing anything else a scent was carried on the breeze. It was a real sweet scent. And it smelled nice. Though he felt he should know the scent. He couldn’t place how he would know though. And smelling the scent for to long started making him feel like he was getting a headache. Like if someone had used to much perfume.
[break][break]
Hearing what she had to say he nodded. His own sharp gaze was trying to pick out anything that could make that scent. ”Hmmm…” he said somewhat distractedly before what she said registered. ”Okay just be careful,” he told her allowing his gaze to drift towards the water. He figured she was better at fighting sea glass than he was but he would still look.
[break][break]
From time to time he would still look in the direction she had gone. Her and her Tropius hadn’t gone to far so he could still see her. It was good that she was still staying within his line of sight. That way if something happened he would be able to help her. He appreciated the fact she was practicing proper safety. Some people didn’t.
[break][break]
During one of his times of looking up he noticed the battle. Or at least he figured it was a battle. He could see the attacks but couldn’t see the other Pokémon. When the attacks stopped he figured the battle was over. His momentary distraction gone he resumed looking for sea glass.
[break][break]
Something in the water caught his attention and he leaned forwards. Was that some sea glass? With the way the sun was reflecting off the water it was kind of hard to tell. The sun reflecting off the water kind of blinded a person after all, so he figured the only way to be sure would be to swim down there and check.
[break][break]
But he had never been able to open his eyes older water. So he would be going in blind. He supposed the best course of action would be to wait for Desiree to get back and tell her when she got back.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 21:23:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOTAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURAL GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] RAZOR LEAF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DETECT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE HATTERENE!

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 20:09:46 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The gentle breeze ran through the idol's hair as she would guide her Tropius down to the successful catch, which remained still within the pile of multi-colored sea glass. Slipping it into her bag and removing another bag that looked more like an empty potato sack, which was in fact a potato sack that she had purchased for some homemade french fries, she would scoop up as much of the tumbled glass as possible. Alert in the fact that any jagged pieces would be dangerous to touch, the majority were rounded at the edges due to being in the ocean for years if not decades, so she hadn't need to fear just yet. Slipping the bag into her other bag, which would make it seem extremely full, Desiree would place it back on the little protrusion from her saddle so it could remain upon Banaynay- she would follow suit, hopping back onto the saddle and directing Tropius to where she and Jade had met prior.[break][break]

Pointing her dazzling acrylic nails so that the grass type could see in her peripheral, it did not take long for Desiree to spot the bobbing head of her fellow idol (unbeknownst to her); perhaps the tug of the ocean brought them out deeper than she had realized on the flight over to the jagged rocks of the wild fairies, or perhaps it just wasn't as far as it felt like it was. It was only a few flaps of the leaf wings, after all.[break][break]

"I'm baaack, new Hoenn buddy~! ♡" She would exclaim within her tiny descent to the ocean surface, moving onto the saddle to sit sideways on Tropius rather than head-on. Though her bikini now appeared to be the slightest bit stained pink from the concentration of fairy dust back there, everything was fine, and the sweet scent had subsided so much so that now Desiree only smelt like she sprayed the perfume once- but she was only a few feet from the swimming musician. "..There was a Hatterene over there on a bed of sea glass of all colors, she gave Banaynay here quite the good sparring match! But the sea glass bag is almost full."[break][break]

Tapping the side of the potato sack that hung from the saddle of the Tropius, it would make little clinging noises as the smooth glass shards would slip around one another, almost like a muffled wind chime. She would smile at this and stand on the back of the saddle, the flying tree pokemon hovering above the ocean spray with a gentle flap of her wings.[break][break]

Feeling the wind gust against her hair, Desiree would make sure all of her belongings were secure on the saddle and check the little locks she had tied next to them, all of which were completely shut. "Find anything fun while I was over there? ♡" Curiosity would flow out of her lips, her bundle of sunlight demeanor ceasing to fade as she would speak. Slipping off of the saddle, she would soon wade in the water, scrubbing her body with her hands to get the rest of the magic powder off of her. A tiny little Lotad would surface for a moment with its lilypad on top of the water right next to the two but would sink down into the depths once more, enjoying its oceanside adventure just like the pinkette was. It was just as adorable as it was fast, and damn it was.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- SKIPPING SPAWNS!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 4:57:09 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

While his new friend had been off catching a Pokémon he had been looking to see if he could see anything. While doing that he didn’t notice the current had pulled him deeper into the ocean. Not that it was a bad thing. Considering he was a fairly competent swimmer. Not that he planned on falling out of the saddle. But one could never be to careful.
[break][break]
The sound of the pinkette’s voice drew his attention away from his task and he looked up. ”Welcome back,” he said, momentarily distracted by her reappearance. Listening to her explanation he nodded. That made sense. Some people liked making catches when there were no distractions.
[break][break]
”It’s good that you were able to get more sea glass. You even got a new friend in the process,” he said with a small smile. Her question reminded him of what he had seen earlier and he nodded. ”It might’ve been a piece of sea glass. I’m not really sure though. The sunlight reflecting off the water made it hard to tell,” he admitted.
[break][break]
Before he could get to into the conversation movement from his peripheral vision caught his attention. He looked in that direction ignoring the Lotad his gaze passed over in favor of the Oshewott he spotted. It didn’t seem to be aggressive so he decided to move a bit closer.
[break][break]
The Oshawott noticed them and eyed them curiously but didn’t try to attack. ”You want to join my team,” he asked holding a pokeball out towards the water type. It seemed to consider his question before pushing the button that would send it in the pokeball. Now all there was to do was see if they catch would be successful or not.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Oshawott

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 6:25:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MERCILESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VAPOREON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DOUBLE KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE OSHAWOTT!
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 8:50:05 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

With sunlight beating down upon her cheeks, Desiree would smile as Jade's words would break through the ocean's mist. Sea glass was sea glass, which was exciting in its own way, but the excitement that resonated within her soul was directed toward the fairy she had encountered. With the affirmation of making a new friend on Jade's part, she couldn't help but think of all the new things she would encounter with the wild Hattrene- especially the wavering fairy magics she'd be able to teach her Cleffa. And she wore such a cute hat, even if it was technically a part of her body![break][break]

"I know, right~? I'm so excited to have her be a part of my life, she's quite the match~! ♡" curiosity would fill her gaze as she would look around for the glimmer he had referenced spotting within the depths, but to no avail, "Well it's a good thing I think I've got my fill of sparkly glass~! This bag should last me maaybe ten windchimes worth. Now it's time to look for some seashells~." Eyes on the horizon, she'd wonder just how many seashells were in this part of the ocean alone; there had to be at least a thousand, maybe twenty. Desiree wanted the big ones for the most part though, those spiral-designed multi-colored ones.[break][break]

Reaching up onto one of the saddle pockets for a quick hit of her vape, the pinkette's eyes would wander back toward her fellow musician only to spot his pursual of a friendly-looking baby pokemon. A water-type for sure, she was oh so curious about what kind of a species it was, but it was certainly adorable, and she would giggle in excitement as it would prove to be a successful catch on Jade's end. "Look, you made a new adorable friend as well! I've never seen that kind of pokemon before- oh?"[break][break]

As she would speak, her eyes would wander toward a little bobbing thing in the distance that seemed to be approaching rather rapidly. Though, it wasn't moving- it was being sucked deeper into the sea by the current, resting still on its side. Drifting by the two, it would appear none other than a violet and cerulean wild pokemon, but it looked to be injured. Missing a few of its spikes, and having a few which seemed rather out of place, its face remained emotionless and still. Unbeknownst to the fairy-type trainer, it was a paralyzed Mareanie, given the fate to float out its temporary stillness due to the consumption of broken-off Pincurchin spines.[break][break]

A hand digging through the pocket, she knew that inside the bottom compartment was a little glass jar of what Desiree liked to call 'megamix,' containing the contents of drained health potions, a full heal, and sticky jelly. Swimming the short gap between herself and the bobbing wild pokemon, she'd scoop out some of the contents into her palm- and with the help of the reigning sunlight, it would slip right off and land on the water type's head, quickly absorbing into its skin.[break][break]

"Are you alright, little guy?" She'd ask with caution, the movement quickly returning to Mareanie's body. It would realize the predicament it was in and would back up a bit, peering at Desiree with its eyes breaking the surface. "You're looking better~! ♡ Don't be shy, you've got nothing to fear." Its eyes would blink in curiosity, surprisingly expressing gratitude rather than the mean disposition its species was known for. But blissful ignorance was a perk in this moment, as Desiree had never had the opportunity to encounter the brutal star pokemon ever before.[break][break]

Raising a pokeball from the saddle pack, Desiree would toss it toward the Mareanie, encapsulating its body with white light before the ball would begin to bob on the ocean's surface pending the capture's success or failure. While this would occur, Desiree would reach into the bag once more and pull out two bottles of water and would toss one towards Jade, because hydration was definitely a priority on summer days- and passing out would not be the vibe. "Drink up~! We've gotta stay hydrated if we're gonna be in the sun for this long~!" She'd joyously exclaim, drinking to her heart's content.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on MAREANIE!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 20:33:27 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He couldn’t help but chuckle at her excitement. It was quite endearing how excited she was about having a new friend on her team. And considering that was the way she viewed Pokémon that said a lot about the kind of person she was. At least to him it did. Considering there were some people that only saw Pokémon as tools.
[break][break]
Hearing what she had to say he nodded. ”Yeah don’t want to get so much you’re weighed down,” he agreed. ”It’s good that you have enough for what you need though. If you want help finding seashells I could help with that. I might look for a conch shell for myself. I’ve always liked those.”
[break][break]
After successfully catching the Oshawott he would put it away before returning his attention to Desiree. ”It’s an Oshawott, it’s usually native to Unova but Pokémon that are usually only native to another region have started to appear in Hoenn,” he explained, though he wasn’t sure why himself that was. And he didn’t care enough to find out.
[break][break]
His own attention was momentarily grabbed by the Mareanie but he decided just to let the pinkette deal with it. While she was doing that he would take the chance to look around. It was while doing this that his gaze would land on something coming towards them. As it got closer he would make out that it was a Vaporeon.
[break][break]
The Vaporeon spotted them and came at them using double edge which Neptune dodged. The dual type than used dragon breath on the vaporeon which caused the Pokémon to get paralyzed. Knowing it would be harder to for the opposing Pokémon to attack he took out a pokeball and tapped the button against the water type to suck him into the pokeball.
[break][break]
He would then turn to see how Desiree was doing. ”Everything going okay over there?” he inquired. Hoping that things with her and the Mareanie were going well.
[break][break]
While he waited for rather or not the catch would be successful his new friend would toss him a water bottle which he deftly caught. As she brought up the importance of hydration he nodded in agreement before bringing the bottle to his lips and taking a sip after unscrewing the lip. ”Thanks,” he said rescrewing the lid.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + capture attempt on vaporeon

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 0:19:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AROMATISSE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CIRCLE THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WATER PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!