March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
One Wild Swim [M][C/Desiree]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 4:29:04 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
There was no end in sight for the brutal heat wave that left western and southern Hoenn parched. Though it was a dry heat, it didn't change that triple-digits were forecast all week, with overnight lows in the low to mid eighties. On more than one occasion, Shalin used her Alolan Ninetales' bushy tails as a pillow to be cool enough to fall asleep. While there were many benefits to living off-grid, having to deal with the elements was one of the worst drawbacks. It was dry enough that even the lake at her Romping Grounds was receding, exposing the edges of its dirt-filled lakebed.

There were two good options for her to get relief from the heat. One was an air-conditioned building in Petalburg. Even that wouldn't be effective, what with the city being under a power conservation order to keep the interiors of buildings well above room temperature. Her other option was to take a dip in the southwest Hoennian ocean, known for its cooler currents. Bringing six of her wildest-riding water Pokémon with her, she simultaneously let her entire belt loose. Levy the Milotic was quick to take center stage. She waded down the shore until it was too deep to stand, treading water until the gorgeous, blue-tailed Pokémon scooped her onto his back. A Dewgong, Greninja, Shiny Vaporeon, and Seismitoad, all floating in deeper waters, looked ready to frolic in the sea. All four of them looked about the same size, despite what the Pokédex made one to believe. Their saddles reinforced their great size, easily capable of seating one person. The Dewgong looked large enough to seat two, if need be.

{WC: 279}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES            STATUS
Levy            Milotic            Good
Artea           Dewgong            Good
Bass Boost      Seismitoad         Good
Rielle          Vaporeon**         Good
Keimi           Greninja           Good
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 8:10:42 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Oh boy, was it toasty on this bright summer's day! Feeling the mist of one of those fans with a built-in bottle that would pump out water as the fan rotated, pink strawberry themed, of course, Desiree found herself amidst Route 104 in hopes to cool off by the southwestern shore. It was her first time traveling this far in the western direction of Hoenn since she moved here, and like the rest of the places she had visited, it proved to be nothing short of beautiful in its own way. Though she had heard and seen reports of there being strange occurrences of wild pokemon of tremendous power, and changes in the terrain that could prove to be challenging, she had yet to see any with her own two eyes in person. Perhaps luck was on her side, at least, for now, and she hoped it would stay that way forever.

Finding a group of wild Pidgey and Starly as she would advance toward the beach, she knew she at least had to offer a bit of her portable fan's mist to them. They looked just as toasty as the bikini-clad idol, and she could only imagine how hot it got under those multi-colored feathers. Slowly approaching them, guiding her Doublade to float a bit farther behind her than it usually would, she would point the mist in their direction and let the fan do its job. Though they would remain the tiniest bit cautious, they would chirp in joy as it would do a decent job of cooling them off for now. Oh, how cute the little birdies were!

Looking at her surroundings as the Doublade would sulk closer, straightening itself out to hide behind in hopes to not startle the wild pokemon, Desiree's cerulean optics could not help but notice a seemingly green-haired woman wading in the water a bit off the coastal line of the Route. But, what stood out the most is that she had a Greninja with her; Desiree had just caught one the day before, and as the region was proving to be quite interactive with the water that encompassed it, she knew how important it would be to train with her Greninja in terms of assisting her in aquatic adventures. Ceasing the spinning of the portable fan and slipping it into her bag, to which the birds would seem a tad disappointed, she would run over to the shoreline and submerse herself all the way to her knees.

"Excuse me, oh wow," she would attempt to get the greenette's attention, surprised by just how many aquatic pokemon she had seemed to bring with her to the coast, ".. sorry to bother, I just couldn't help but notice you are the trainer of a Greninja~! ♡ I just caught one yesterday and was hoping to learn some tips and tricks on navigating the waters with her assistance, if you don't mind, of course."

Her pink hair flowed around her as it met the water, Doublade continuing its guard, Desiree would smile as she would begin to remove Azure the Greninja's pokeball from her bag, readying it within her palm if she were to accept her request.

"I'm Desiree Blooms by the way, what's your name? ♡" she would smile, her Kalosian accent prominent within her bubbly words. Hopefully she wasn't being too direct; she was a stranger, after all.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 8:06:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Though the female's expressiveness and verbosity took Shalin by surprise, she wasn't going to say no to someone so nice, especially not one who was clearly also trying to beat the heat. Suddenly getting the desire to impress the young pinkette, she floated above her Milotic's body and gave a gentle pat for him to swim forward. She may have been able to notice Shalin suddenly bob upward. "You mean how to ride one?" she asked for clarification. "They're not for beginners. If you insist, though! Did you get yours fitted yet? You'll definitely want a special saddle for a Pokémon like that; their bodies are too slick for most people to ride without one."

In true show-off fashion, Levy lifted Shalin out of the water, showing not only the impressive feat of carrying her trainer by the tail, but the trainer's ability to hold onto the tail. He swished Shalin back and forth, coaxing a whoop out of her. "Great to meet you, Desiree! Shalin Nariya, wildest Pokémon rider this side of Hoenn! If you don't have one for your Greninja, you're welcome to practice with Keimi, but I want to warn you it can be a rough ride."

{WC: 202}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 1:56:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Water engulfed her body as a splash of water reverberated from the shoreline, Desiree would remain still as she would reinforce her grip on the sand that rested beneath her, her eyes twinkling in awe as the greenette arrived within her immediate distance upon the Milotic. It was a dream to own a pokemon as magnificent as the sea serpent, which she hoped to in the future; the water type was the same species as her mother's partner pokemon, but she had never got the opportunity to blast through the ocean upon the back of one. Or on any pokemon, for that matter, as she stuck above the ocean's tides upon her adventures rather than within.

"Yes~! ♡" the idol would smile, reaching behind her to pull her hair back in a shimmering scrunchie after slipping the Greninja's pokeball into a built-in pocket of her bikini bottom. It would be difficult to ride if her hair was all up in her eyes, after all. "I didn't, I didn't even know saddles for Greninja existed~! I'll have to add that to my to-do list, definitely."

Her hair tied into an extremely long ponytail fashion, with the help of a giant scrunchie, Desiree would reach into the pocket once more to take out the pokeball and release it, allowing Azure the Greninja to manifest next to her. The water type in question would seem rather timid when it would spot the Milotic and its rider, hiding behind the pinkette and peeking its little head out from her side in curiosity.

"A pleasure to meet you, Shalin, your name is super pretty! I'd love to, it'll give me just the practice I need, and if I can ride upon yours that would be super kind of you~! And I'm sure it can't be too hard," the fairy trainer would remain confident in her ability, blissfully unaware as to what she was about to experience. Maybe it would be hard, maybe it would be easy, but she thought it would all come down to her ability to hold on. "Oh, and this is Azure, my Greninja! She's a little shy, but would it be okay for her to swim alongside us and Keimi?" She'd ask hopefully, reaching her hand to hold her brand new water-type pokemon's.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 8:13:57 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin laughed; it came to no surprise that Desiree was unaware saddles for Greninja were a thing. She spent quite a bit of money at a Verdanturf leatherer to get Keimi's saddle crafted. Her ride Pokémon were so unusual that the place often had to discuss completely custom designs with her. Seismitoad was one; perhaps she and were the only people in Hoenn willing to hop on one. To all but highly skilled riders, their vibration was vomit-inducing. "It's not cheap, but Verdanturf Leather and Saddle is the place to go for high quality work. Mauville City's Gym Leader, , referred me there, and I've been really happy since."

Not getting a reaction out of Desiree made Shalin frown on the inside. The Milotic powerfully splashed with his tail, throwing Shalin for a powerful loop while showing she was, indeed, on the aquatic serpent's large tail. "Whooooooooo-hee-hee!" she whooped. After hearing Desiree's request, the Greninja hopped toward Desiree and relaxed on all fours, letting the pinkette climb aboard when she was comfortable. "Wonder how fast Azure is compared to Keimi?" she idly asked, observing the like Pokémon. "I think it would be fun for those two to run alongside one another!"

"Have you been on a Pokémon at all?" Shalin asked Desiree. "Hold her reins with both your hands and control her like you would any other Pokémon. I do want to warn you that on land, she can be a really rough ride until you get up to a certain speed."

{WC: 257}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 6:14:45 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Raising her arms up above her head in a not to subtle stretch, Desiree would smile as her eyes would fixate on the approaching pokemon of her new acquaintance’s. The Milotic stood out, of course, due to her familiarity of the species, but each one was just as adorable in their own way; giggling as her Milotic had scooped up the oceantide with a splash of its tail, she would tap her Greninja’s outstretched arm in attempt to ease her into some kind of social life. Shalin’s Greninja had appeared and seemed to be letting Desiree to get on whenever she was ready. She’d acknowledge this with a tiny wave, continuing to stretch a bit more whilst attempting to etch Verdanturf Leather and Saddle into her mind, as writing it down on a soggy piece of paper would be utterly useless.[break][break]

“Thanks for the recommendation, I’m going there the next time i’m in that city for sure~!” The pinkette would exclaim in the voice one would sound like while stretching, stretched to its fullest capacity. “Azure, we’re about to have tons of fun! I’m sure she’ll be able to keep up. And yes, I’ve rode on my Tropius so many times, and my Arcanine a few every now and then~!”[break][break]

Reaching her hand out to allow Keimi to familiarize herself with Desiree’s, and to show that she was willing to go in blindly yet was trusting her, the idol would smile and slowly guide herself through the water towards the saddle. Eyes matching the scenery in both liveliness and color, Desiree would slip onto the special made saddle and Keimi, ready to ride. While she was the tiniest bit nervous to thrash about on the back of a pokemon she was unfamiliar with, she knew that not going into this feeling confident would result in more harm than good. It was just like everything else; the worse that could happen would be her flying off into the starry summertide, where she knew she’d be able to resurface.[break][break]

Taking a deep breath, Desiree would reinforce her grip upon both of the reins and would nod. “Got it! Maaaybe can we stick to the water until I’ve for sure got the hang of it?” She would grin, excitement resonating in her stomach like soul dew. “.. Other than that, I’m ready! Give me your best shot Keimi, and Shalin, thank you again for taking me under your wing with this.”[break][break]

I54RErI8

[break][break]

NOTES

- first mobile post!! desiree hops on the back of the keimi ready to go for a ride <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 22:31:22 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
At least the young, energetic girl had experience. It was very important to have base experience with Pokémon mounts as a whole, given how unusual almost all of Shalin's were. Keimi was about in the middle. She wondered how Desiree would feel about her saddled bug-types. That, of course, would be an adventure for another day... perferably in the fall, when it wasn't boiling outside. "Experience with Arcanine will help some. Keimi's fast, whether on land or in water," Shalin said as Levy flicked his tail the other way, bringing her closer to Desiree so that she could easily help if need be.

Once the pinkette was aboard, Keimi faced the waves, rapidly hopping and bouncing Desiree until they were in deep enough water to where the Greninja could swim. "You might want to be careful with--"

Too late. Desiree asked for Keimi's best, and she was getting it. He thrust his powerful legs back, webbed feet catching large volumes of water and causing the frog to dash forward with every stroke. Levy sped after the Greninja, but simply could not keep up. The guest rider may have been able to hear Shalin hooting and hollering as the serpentine Pokémon's tail swished and whipped about with Shalin sitting on it. If Azure was raised well, the dark-type would have little trouble keeping up.

{WC: 225}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 21:08:33 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Slowly bobbing outwards away from the coastline, the twin swords that levitated over the water would maintain their position on the edge but would never break eyesight with their outbound trainer. It felt relaxing to Desiree to go deeper into the water, the sun beating on her back as she floated on Keimi's back- and Azure the Greninja would follow behind them, keeping her distance due to the bleak nature that was social anxiety. Listening to Shalin's words as they would continue their conversation, steadying her grip on the leathery reins.[break][break]

Wave crashing upon her pink flowing head of hair, mid-sentence Desiree would launch off on the larger Greninja's back, experiencing the best that the water-dark type had to offer. Keeping her eyes open, lashes fluttering with the inbound underwater gusts of current and the rapid speed, she would try her hardest to steer- but this was nothing short of foreign riding territory, and with this, she would struggle with her grip. If screaming underwater was possible without sounding muffled, she would in a mix of excitement and an overwhelming attempt to stay on and glide effortlessly, but it was not possible.[break][break]

Her body picking up against the saddle, briefly holding onto the reigns with her arms, she would let go as soon as she realized it may have provided undesirable tension on Keimi's back. Her body would thrash for a moment in the undercurrent, but Azure would be soon to swoop in and guide her to float on top of the water- she was the tiniest bit out of breath, hyperventilating above the surface for a moment before easing into calming her escaping air.[break][break]

"Well damn, you were right in the fact that this is hard~!" she would exclaim and laugh, looking toward Shalin if she had managed to swoop in as well. In the distance, Doublade would seem to sigh a breath of relief seeing Desiree's head resurface.[break][break]

Raising her hand out toward Keimi in an attempt to hop back onto her saddle, which she would if she was willing, the girl would smile as her breath stabilized. "Can I try again? That was a rush~!"[break][break]

rT3frVPh

[break][break]

NOTES

- TRYING AGAIN MAYBE?? LOL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 7:47:21 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had warned Desiree that Keimi could be a rough ride. Even so, she seemed to egg the Greninja on. Faster and faster the amphibian swam, the kicks of her webbed feet propelling them across the surface at awesome speeds on the brink of what the explorer could handle. Any faster, and she would firmly be in territory. She looked to be handling it well until a wave knocked her off. "Desiree--" she cried, though she may have been difficult to understand with how the Milotic's tail was swishing her back and forth. Thankfully, Azure was very quick to scoop her up and tread water.

While Keimi was willing to give another chance to Desiree, Shalin wasn't so certain. She sent out a third Pokémon, a Dewgong also wearing riding gear. Did every single Pokémon she owned have training to ferry a human on its back? "You might have an easier time with Artea here," she gestured toward the ice-type, who was quick to start clapping her fins. Shalin took the time to slide forward onto Levy's actual saddle. Though she enjoyed being flicked and swished about on her Milotic's tail, the dizziness was starting to catch up to her.

{WC: 203}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 8:56:54 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Held up by the webbed hands that Azure had spanned outward across her waist, Desiree would look out toward the curve of the horizon in the color of a brilliant blue, its canvas holding Shalin and her Milotic in the middle; she would listen to the eccentric rider express her thoughts of perhaps letting Desiree have an easier time on the back of her freshly released seal pokemon, of which she would nod in agreement, swirling the water around her with her sparkling acrylic nails. Riding on the back of Keimi was anything but easy, something the idol had underestimated just like almost every other thing that had been mentioned to be difficult by those more experienced around her in her past, such as in her music career. Though, unlike all those other times, going in with confidence did not prove to be successful. That, or the fact that just maybe she'd needed a custom saddle fitted for both her Greninja and herself. She felt it would be wise to step down on the difficulty scale for a little bit until she could do a bit more research and familiarize herself with Azure's personal style of swimming.[break][break]

Swimming to get a bit closer to the Dewgong that was clapping in the ocean tide, another exquisite saddle upon its back, Desiree would smile and look up toward the Milotic-riding trainer. "Yes, I'd love to swim with Artea~! ♡ Maybe I need to get a custom saddle that's easier to stay on," she would smile, raising her hand to block the sunlight flowing into her eyes as she'd look toward the seal pokemon in fascination. Though she had never got to meet a Dewgong in person, she had seen so many pictures from one of her classmates that had developed quite a hyper-fixation of the species. Hopefully, Shalin's words would be true just as they had been the last time, approaching with a propelled swim with her legs.[break][break]

Reaching her hand out to allow the ice type to familiarize itself with her scent if its species did such a thing, Desiree would slowly pull herself onto the saddle and look towards Shalin. The rider appeared to be a bit worn from riding on the tail of the Milotic, but the splashing of the sea serpent was just so precious. Azure would follow its trainer, floating right next to the Dewgong with its head poking out of the water attempting to shyly hide under the waves somewhat. "Artea is such a cutie~ ♡ Artea, meet Azure," she would hold her hand out towards the Greninja, smiling intently before gripping the reigns while maintaining the slack, ".. I'm ready for blastoff part two, the remix~!"[break][break]

Cerulean eyes shooting toward the horizon much more, Desiree would be more ready than ever before to reattempt aquatic riding and would hold on tighter and firmer than before in case luck was not on her side yet again- but the vibes were telling her Artea's ride would be a bit slower and less erratic by Shalin's suggestion. Azure would be ready to blast off beside them to delve into the aquatic ambiance once again as well, feeling comfortable yet antisocial in her home.

[break][break]

NOTES

- READY TO RIDE!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 6:18:51 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin nodded at Desiree's assessment. "Of course! I highly recommend getting each of your Pokémon you plan on riding individually fitted. Keimi's saddle would probably work for Azure, but there's so many different Pokémon with so many different body shapes that if you want to ride a Pokémon, you almost have to get one custom made. They only mass produce them for species that are really commonly used, such as Rapidash and Arcanine."

Artea was quick to sniff Desiree's hand, then swim to her side and start clapping with her two fins. Once the Dewgong felt a firm hold on both the reins and her sides, the ice-type and guest rider would be off. The swimmer's thick and long tail had a lot more power to it than Keimi's legs, making each stroke harsher than the amphibians. What made the Dewgong much easier to control was the swimming stroke being a lot less rapid and a lot more rhythmic. Levy started swimming next to Artea, making sure to keep his long tail lower in the water to not get his entangled with that of the ice-type. That was not a battle he was going to win.

Before long, the sandy islets dotting the sea from Petalburg to Dewford would go flying by. While the wind in their face was still hot, the mist that flew toward the duo from bouncing along the water's surface cooled the riders off. "If you want her to jump, flick her reins with both hands, and she'll leap out of the water!" she half-goaded the pinkette.

{WC: 264}
{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 6:10:08 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A look at the sparkle that would come from her acrylic nails, Desiree would hold onto the reins of the saddle and hug the sides of the Dewgong with her legs, ready for takeoff- and with a squeal of excitement, they would flutter through the waves dipping into the water below and back out, smoothly back and forth. At first, it was difficult to hang on just like her ride on Keimi, but with the rhythmic pushes against the current, it seemed to become easier and easier the deeper they would head. And then back again, Desiree would move so that they would not stray too far from Shalin. Listening to the shout of advice, as she was still barely in earshot, she would keep the advice in mind as they would stray the tiniest bit outward. [break][break]

Looking toward the Milotic-bound trainer that was swimming about a bit of a distance away, she would attempt to wave toward her and shout in excitement following the moment she would flick the reins, briefly in the air above the surface. In her little aquatic perusal on sealback she would spot a few wild pokemon swimming peacefully under the sea, a school of marine water types, and would look in awe as they would occasionally dip under the water. From the seaweed to the bigger seashells and rocks that spanned beneath the surface, it was all just as beautiful as it was surreal. It was her first time successfully riding in the waters other than on a boat, after all. Azure would enjoy herself just the same, breaking the waves and refreshing itself in the cool waters.[break][break]

Reapproaching the divide that she had accidentally formed between Shalin and herself, Desiree would once again approach upon the back of the Dewgong with a small sunburn on her face forming- unrealized to her, it had been about five to ten minutes since she had departed and had held on the entire time. "Shalin, that was so fun, but girl, am I worn out~!" She would excitedly announce, her breath on the rather prevalent side as she would simultaneously slip off the Dewgong and pat her side in a loving fashion. Azure swimming up to hold onto her during her swim, so she could exert less energy, she would let out a deep breath and splash some of the ocean water on her face.[break][break]

"Do you have any other fun plans for the day? ✧ " she'd look up toward Shalin curiously, pointing her index fingers together, "..maaybe we could go get some snowcones to cool off even more, my treat for all of your training in the art of pokemon riding, of course~". Her eyes sparkling under the sunlight, she would smile, wondering if the rider would accept her invitation.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 7:34:38 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's periodic submerging with her Milotic, not only when riding on the tail, but when in his saddle proper, kept her from getting strong sunburn. Her face and arms were still a bit red with a mild one, though, one she would certainly feel when she dried off. "Being in the water doesn't make it any less hot outside, and it's only getting worse," Shalin added, reminding Desiree that they were still under an excessive heat warning.

Once they were back to the beach, Shalin's body dripping seawater, she withdrew her Pokémon. "Sounds like a winner, but not outside. We should probably take them with us into some place air conditioned." Thankfully, Petalburg proper was not far from the beach, even by foot. "...You don't have to do that!" Shalin chirped, taken by complete surprise at Desiree's offer to buy. "Well, thank you! I still say we go inside somewhere to enjoy your snow cones. Even in the shade, it's unpleasant, especially once we finish drying off." With that, one adventure would end, and another, urban adventure would begin...

{WC: 180}
{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 22:14:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: