Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Camping with the Sobbles [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 0:15:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Route 120 was a good area to set up a camp…except that she hadn’t been camping before. Nonetheless, the young dark magenta haired woman in her dark blue ranger uniform, pink tie, and hat in the same color as her uniform tells her Sobble dressed in a girl scout uniform to help cool her down from the hot summer heat while she tries to pitch the tent together. Evidently, the royal Galarian ambassador was waiting for a friend to show up, so that he could show her the ropes on how to be out camping in the wilderness.[break][break]

Maybe if Josh had some time off his gym challenges in Mauville, the guy could teach her a bit on camping. He appeared to be someone that really knew that well since he was also one of the higher up rangers. When Elise was done with pitching the tent, she sets up the blanket with some food, snacks, and drinks in case the other ranger who would be coming by was hungry, and courtesy of her cooking skill, her food was of the Johtonian variety.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Summer Camp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
Camping with the Sobbles [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 0:40:46 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Sorry for the hold up! I'm here now." Derek calls as he descends from the air atop the back of his Corviknight. Jonesy is quick to leap down, running for the other of his kind. Somehow they managed to match outfits! The male Sobble chatters to his new friend while Derek recalls the steel avian and moves to inspect the tent. It's tacked down well enough, though he quickly takes charge of something else they'll need.

"Wanna help me gather some stones?" The rest he could manage, though he feels bad. Elise looked like she was getting comfortable. Jonesy too, who thought Derek meant him. "No, no. Not you Jonesy." It wasn't like the little lizard could lift anything sizable enough to encase a fire.

"It'll get cold at night, and I brought stuff to make smores later." It was one of their favorites, though he quickly noticed more of them as he took a second gander at what Elise had set up. "Trying to live like a Johto native, are we?" He cracks a smile, gathering that she must've been trying to be considerate of him.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights