TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
sunset's chandelier [c] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 20:40:35 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

It began to smell more and more like booze as the sun began to set, accompanying Callan on the walk from the Upper District of Slateport to the Lower with smoke billowing out of her lips following each clack of her heels. A clear almost-night, the endless canvas of the sky being painted with bright colors of apricot and fuschia, Desiree couldn't help but smile as the two would make their way to one of the clubs in an attempt to celebrate after an eventful day at the Teravolt offices, freshly signed, freshly able to release her music to the masses. Sure, there were cover designs, tweaks, and promotional activities that had yet to be planned, but now was the time to take a break and relax in the form of dance and sustenance.[break][break]

Hand extended outward towards his as they approached the outskirts of the sensational bazaar, she'd hope to hold it as they would cut through- it would have been quite the inconvenience if they had got unintentionally split on their way to the venue, and the forming crowds in the night market were utterly plentiful. While her mind was set on following Callan to their destination, it would occasionally wander to just under an hour earlier, or at least their conversation over the album in the works.[break][break]

Hearing that Callan thought she was gorgeous resonated deeply in the shimmering butterflies in her stomach that had yet to cease fluttering, like providing them with the metaphorical treat of fresh honey. And quite frankly, Desiree hadn't got the opportunity to say the same to him even though she felt it, or at least she hadn't been able to work up toward it in those moments. A tiny butterfly-ridden crush was forming in her heart, one that she hoped's wings would extend further, as it was a rare feeling for her to bare.[break][break]

Looking toward neon lights that shone from above on signs, one hosted a design of a glistening martini and a beautiful name, it would appear that this would be one of many clubs they could attend. "Is this the one~? ♡" She'd ask curiously while meeting her eyes with his, the crystalline beads of her dress casting light rays through their prisms onto the streetside. "I'm dying to have a mojito~ ♡ What's your favorite drink?" Callan seemed like he'd be into old-fashioned cocktails, but everyone had a surprise or two when it came to their tastes, so she couldn't help but wonder.

[break][break]

NOTES

- !!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 16:20:24 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's fingers intertwined with Desiree's as they descended the steps of Lower Slateport, heading toward the clubbing districts. Though not as lively as Mauville, Slateport had its own nightlife - neon signs flashed amidst the streaked skies, and the pounding bass drifted out from the bars.

As they drew closer to the crowds, Callan gently pulled Desiree toward him, wrapping an arm around her waist. His eyes were fixed on his date, not monitoring the road ahead. Renarin lurked in Callan's shadow, carefully scanning the crowds for any danger so its trainer could indulge in the distraction of Desiree's beauty.

They approached the club entrance. "Mhm, it's called Purgatory," Callan murmured, leading Desiree past the bouncer with just a glance. He waved apologetically to the line as they entered. "Sorry, no photos tonight." His pleasant facade got them inside without any fuss from fans.

The dance floor was a sea of bodies gyrating to top 40 hits. Callan guided Desiree upstairs to the lounge, winding through crowds of miniskirts and men in polos and undercuts. "Let's get a drink at the lounge first," he whispered in her ear.

The bouncers cleared a path as Callan donned his sunglasses. They ignored the flashes and screams, hurrying up the stairs.

In the private lounge, a dedicated bartender awaited them. "I have to admit, I haven't been to a club since I was twenty-five," Callan chuckled. The bartender immediately began preparing Desiree's mojito.

Callan took a seat at the bar. "A cocktail with crushed mint leaves? You like the finer touches, I see." Though he knew the bartenders often took shortcuts on the time-consuming drink. Not so in a high end club like Purgatory.

"You seem like a good judge of character. Care to guess my favorite drink?" Callan's eyes danced playfully.

Callan's gaze held Desiree's, a hint of amusement playing at the corners of his mouth. "Let's make a little wager, shall we? If you can correctly guess my age, I'll answer any question you ask, with complete honesty."

He leaned back slightly, fingers tracing the rim of his glass. "However, if your guess is inaccurate," His eyes glinted, though his tone remained light. "You must share something personal about yourself."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 5:33:07 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The glimmering flashes of cameras and the shouting of fans and paparazzi alike took Desiree back to her time after Kalos' Got Talent, and though they were invasive, she couldn't help but smile as they advanced inside. Callan's existence seemed to be a big deal here, perhaps more than she was used to; but it was just as alluring as it was inevitable, and she wouldn't let them capturing a glimpse of their night out dampen the mood. Slipping through the cracks of wavering bodies dancing to the music, the private lounge awaited the two with open arms, a good call on his part. It was difficult slipping out of the crowds back home in the Kalosian clubs, at least, if you didn't have access to the VIP.[break][break]

"I haven't either, the last time for me was for a performance back in Lumiose~! ♡ It's refreshing, though clubs are clubs." She'd follow him to the bar seats, the glimmer of her prismatic dress gleaming with refractions of the occasional flash of ultraviolet light. A bit of smoke left her lips as she'd commit her full attention to the guitarist, her gaze appearing full of excitement and livelihood, it felt nice to the pinkette to finally soak up the small bits of nostalgia she'd left in the Kalosian nightlife scene. It was just as refreshing to spot a smoke-friendly sign marking the area, as those were becoming more and more alienated from modern-day society.[break][break]

Desiree would let a giggle escape her lips at his inquiry, or rather an observation of her tastes, and would blush. "Mojitos aren't thaaat boujee, you should see what my sisters order when we go out," she'd smile and toy, relieving her shoulder from the tension of her purse by hanging it on the back of the chair while perusing her mental assumptions of his presumed preferences, "..you seem like you would like old-fashioneds, or maybe a manhattan? With all those people trying to get your attention when we came in, I'd be surprised if beer was up there, it's too ordinary~."[break][break]

Greeted by a slide from the other end of the table, the mojito would appear, prompting her to quickly take a sip from the straw. She'd flinch ever so slightly at the strong taste at first but would take another; it was exquisite, and clearly was given a generous pour of the white rum. If this was the norm for Purgatory, Desiree would definitely need to call an Uber home after the night unfolded. She wasn't planning on holding back when it came to ordering drinks, having already made the mental note of wanting to cover the check even though indulging in drinks was Callan's idea.[break][break]

"Ooh, like a drinking game? ♡" She'd twist one of the long strands of pink within her acrylics, listening to the terms attentively. A shiny glimmer in her cerulean eyes, it definitely would be a good way to learn more about one another outside of what the press had detailed of their lives. It was an appealing idea, and she couldn't help but wonder for just a moment what she would ask if her guess would be true.[break][break]

But an ever-encroaching fear of the questions he'd ask crept into her stomach, as she had no idea just what negative lights in the press Callan had potentially born witness to; the having been cheated on scandal of Cosmic Records, or more precisely the event that prompted her to move to Hoenn. The event that, had it not occurred, would have never prompted her to meet Callan in his home territory. Bernstein at least knew of what the press in Kalos tried to hide, or at least he made it seem that way, and what if Callan did too? Hoenn used to be far out of her grasp when it came to the mass's perception of her, so there was no way to be completely sure. He wouldn't ask about that, he couldn't know- at least, that's what she wished for. But Desiree would try her hardest to push away these fears and hide them with a big big gulp of her mojito, finishing nearly half the glass before placing it on the table once more and letting out a sigh to release the alcoholic burn.[break][break]

"I'm down~! But don't get too greedy with the questions if I keep guessing wrong, I wanna learn more about you, too, ♡" she'd smile and flirt, tapping her nails against the table as she'd ponder her first guess, "..hmm. You said you haven't been to a club since you were twenty-five, was it?" That's what she remembered from when they walked into the lounge, but distortions of sound could have caused her to hear wrong, as she was the tiniest bit unsure. Or maybe the generous pour was proving rather effective. "Are you twenty-seven?"[break][break]

A couple of years of a break from clubbing wouldn't be too farfetched of an assumption for most people in similar scenarios, but Desiree couldn't help but wonder, swirling the straw in her cocktail as she would gaze into his crimson optics in curiosity.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- this was a boozy post so lmk if i need to fix anything for cohesiveness! LOL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 14:43:28 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"You catch on quick." Callansaid, his eyebrows lighting in surprise. "I do like whiskey based cocktails, I generally enjoy a level of bitterness in them. Sweetness tends to have only so many flavors, but bitterness has a lot of complexities and smells."

Callan's eyes observe as she gently sips her mojito, he watches the changes in her eyes, her expression, as she shifts from thought to thought. He didn't know what it was she was thinking, all he felt was that she was struggling with something. He pauses, as she finally answers. "I'm an open book... sort of." He sticks out his tongue.

He chuckles at her answer, "I'm flattered you think I'm that young, but no." His eyes briefly towards her glimmering cerulean eyes, before it wafts down her neck, chest, and towards her arms, then back to her eyes. "I certainly hope you older men are your type, my dear." He says, taking her hand and pulling her to his lap.

"As for my question." Callan pauses, red eyes look downwards into ceruleans as he sips his ordered Espresso Martini. "What is the spiciest kink that you have?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 19:57:07 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Interlocking her hand with his, Desiree would laugh when she found out how wrong she was in her guess- an inevitable first, but it was especially funny to her that she was able to guess his taste for whiskey over his age. Though Callan was making it seem like he was quite older in comparison, she could not believe there was that big of a gap between them; but even if there was, the feeling of alcohol-soaked butterfly wings was still fluttering in her stomach. Moving herself to sit in his lap, her eyes meeting his and facing one another, a smile would slowly manifest below her cheeks at his wish.[break][break]

The smile was not only in response to the question of indulgence but also of relief, as it was clear he was focusing on other things than what he may or may not have heard of her penthouse incident almost two months prior. Leaning down to whisper, hands resting on his arms, Desiree would near closer and closer to his neck. "I'm not afraid of a little gap if you aren't, Callan~ ♡" She'd begin to give him a few soft, gentle kisses on the neck, the scent of lime, booze, and silk tree blossoms surely able to be picked up by his senses. While the alcohol was definitely pushing her the tiniest bit to be more, well, out there, Desiree was being truthful as ever at the moment; her past relationship with Oracelies was a nine-year gap, after all.[break][break]

She wanted him to unleash his crimson gaze upon those shimmering butterflies, allowing them to exist in tandem with the two til' the end of time. Continuing on the journey of her lips around his collar, a little sweet chuckle would reverberate against the glistening mark of her kiss. "You really wanna know~? ♡" Eyes would lock with his for a moment before moving to his other side, giving that side a rest from all the pecks. Desiree had yet to tell a soul what she'd indulged herself within her alone time, as all of those things were developed in her time being single. But those butterflies brought out things she hadn't expected, encouraged but not pressured by the rest of her mojito.[break][break]

"Electrostimulation and waxplay, but I'm sure the first is obvious ♡~" Desiree would lean backward for a moment, crystals shimmering in the dim light as she'd grab another drink and take a few sips. Placing it back on the table, she'd ease herself back against his chest- but would wait for his first real kiss rather than the one she wanted to give him, even if she was dying for it. "Someone as hot as you couldn't be older than thirty-three. ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- lemme know if anything needs a fix!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 4:40:21 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
He takes her hand and pulls her atop his lap.Desiree is light, curvy, the crystals in her outer coat add weight as Callan shifts on the stool, leaning towards the baar as his knees lift up onto the bar stool's steel ring, gravity pulls Desiree towards him.

He smiles, silently, as his eyes discern into hers. She inflames his lust with her words, and then, her mouth. Long, scarred and nimble fingers run against her hair as he presses his nose against her crown, inhalng her scent and the sweetness of lemon mint and rum in her voice. Her lips press against his open collar, her lipstick paints against his skin. "Mm..." He grunts, gently, feeling his ears and his cheeks heat up, his heartbeat quickens, his muscles tense gently under her teasing pecks.

Desiree was a sensual creature, Callan knew, but he had no idea how much until he had heard her answer. Ruby eyes gaze down into her ceruleans, as his blood simmered with the heat of her affection. As she answered, a momentary lift of his brow, ever so slight, as his eyes turned from lurid lust, to flicker with a desire for possession. An impulse possessed him, as he envisioned her, helpless, bound and at his mercy.

He sips his cocktail, the chill barely tempering his need. Desiree melts against his chest as his fingers dive into her hair, gripping tight to angle her mouth up to his. Callan grazes her lips before parting them wider, gently sucking on her lower lip.

His hand glides along her thigh, finding a ridge…a scar. Curiosity flickers in his gaze, but he files it away for later.

"Do you prefer the bite of alligator clips," he whispers, "or pads?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 2:36:25 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Indulging herself in both the alcohol and his pull closer, she would find her lips up against his. It was that feeling of bliss and excitement releasing but flowing all the way back in, something she hadn't felt in quite a long time. Desiree never wished for it to end, but it always would after a moment or hours, though time was beginning to lose its footing within her mind. Feeling the necklaces that had spanned from his neck down onto his upper chest, she would turn them in between her fingers whilst listening tipsily yet attentively to his rewarded question.[break][break]

"That's so funny, ♡" A soft chuckle had manifested, the pinkette holding the embellished centerpieces of the leather jewelry in her palm, ".. you probably haven't heard of a neon wand, they're craazy. Pads are nice too, though~." The thought of an actual alligator clip's use was outlandish even to her, it was a question, and all questions were proving to be fair in this game of introspection and booze.[break][break]

Desiree would continue to look down at the glimmer being cast from his adorned accessories, a crystalline backdrop from her dress and his chest painting the picture, one hand holding herself up against his tattooed chest. They were beautiful to look at up close, a dim-lit menagerie, but her vision would slowly pan upward to meet his eyes, allowing her other hand to press against his chest. Though the thought was mainly occurring due to the sheer amount of liquor in her system, she was becoming the tiniest bit antsy to finally win and get her turn, causing her eyebrow to raise ever so slightly; but the flicker of desire never ceased within her gaze.[break][break]

Those shimmering butterflies continued to spread their wings, engulfed in flame. "Is thirty too outlandish of a guess~? ♡" One of her hands would stray from the black artistry spanning across his shoulder blades, grabbing her vape and taking a drag, blowing it out the side of her lips. Any more drinking and it would prove to be too much; she knew her limits, at least when it came to alcohol.

[break][break]

NOTES

- !!!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 1:15:16 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan gently stroked her hair as she rested on his chest. He pressed his nose into her hair after tasting her lips, kissing her crown as his fingers wrap around her waist.

"Is it?" Callan asked, eyebrow raised, "It was a genuine question." He chuckled, he had no idea of her limits of course. "I haven't, but if we connect, I'd be interested in teasing you with it." Blindfolded, cuffed, with his hands wandering over skin, building the anticipation for the next time the wand would clip her again.

"Thirty is correct." He laughs, as he finally puts his attention back onto her. "I realize I've been hogging the spotlight." He pauses as his eyes turn back towards her. Callan becomes silent for a moment, as he studies Desiree's eyes.

"Well... for starters." He begins, "I know there's great pain in you, your music already tells me that... but--" Callan takes a moment to consider his next words, "You're holding something back." He flickers his eyes between her own, his eyes wander to the white tattoos across her face and his hands run down her thigh and rest at her knee.

"Okay, your turn hun." Callan begins, "Ask me anything you want, my tolerance is quite high."

/div]
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 20:43:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

His hands and lips gracing her painted skin felt ethereal, matching his playful words; Desiree wanted to indulge in their seemingly mutual lust and desire more than anything in that moment, to truly allow him to get to know her in the name of pleasure and bliss. The warmth of his grasp mixed with the warmth of the mojitos dripping on the butterfly wings in her stomach may have found their match with his anticipation; she'd grin in delight, giving him a fleeting array of kisses against the tattoos on his neck.[break][break]

"You don't know how much I'd love that ♡~." She'd smile, coming up from the winding canvas on his neck and looking into his eyes with allure. All she wished for was that at the very least, Callan had a certain charm about him, something that was seemingly pulling her closer and closer which she could not refuse; she didn't need alcohol to acknowledge that, even when she was sober she knew. And thirty was the ding on the golden bell- but a gap like that was nothing in her eyes, a trivial matter, though she could not help but grin when he confirmed her guess was indeed factual.[break][break]

Though her grin would falter a bit following his words after that blissful silence, accompanied by her gaze dropping to meet his irresistible chest. Of course, Callan was able to sense the delicate weaving of discordance in her music- but there was a feeling of fear when his hunch met the diamonds on her ears. She kept telling herself that there was no way that he had known, she was sure that her pr team had done their job flawlessly; unless they didn't, especially overseas. Above all else, she didn't want to ruin the moment by telling him what she'd had yet to tell a soul, over here, over there, at all. It could prove problematic in his eyes, both as her employer and as someone she so desperately wished to keep.[break][break]

Desiree wished to keep all of it tucked behind her glimmering mask for now, even if he could see through its cracks. "I'm sure you've been through a lot too, some things that would be best to keep away from how beautiful this moment feels. Life gets really fucking dark, so bad. And it did, it's why I'm here wanting nothing but you, as opposed to a club in Lumiose City behind the turntables right now ♡." She'd run her hands down his body, a wish to distract his gaze from catching the glimpse of her slightly watering eyes. It was all so grim, she didn't want to involve him in that dark past even if it would be inevitable if the future wished for them not to be whisked away into two separate directions. God, she hoped that wouldn't be the case.[break][break]

Smoke billowing from her lips, her eyes would meet his gaze once more, halfway curious and halfway cloaked with worry. Maybe it would feel good to take all that weight off of her shoulders and tell him through a potential exchange of their darkest secrets- but no, she couldn't risk the unsightly repercussions. It pained her to feel like she was keeping something from Callan that he may have been catching a glimpse of, from someone so generous and alluring himself, and hoped above all else it didn't read as manipulative. Desiree trusted him due to his kindness the day they had first met and with everything else he'd proved to be this brilliant July; but she had not told a soul what had happened that night, not even her family which had fled long before she'd started to bleed out.[break][break]

Her whirlwind of thoughts settled on something quickly, hoping to fill the silence before it was too late. "What drives you to do so much with your life? Your efforts with the label, your Elite Four position- I wasn't aware of the latter before a few days ago, but that comes with moving to foreign lands, I suppose."

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 0:12:03 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's fiery crimson eyes met Desiree's cool cerulean ones, their gazes locking intensely as he sensed the waves of concern radiating from her being. He groans gently from the touch of her lips radiating kisses down his neck, it sends shivers of flame, stoking him even further.

"It's a promise, then." Callan replies, as he himself dips down towards Desiree's mouth, his teeth sink into her lower lip as he parts them with his tongue. His hand holds the back of her head as he nestles her against his chest and he tastes her cocktail exploring every inch of her mouth, breathing the scent of her perfume mixed with the smokiness of her vaporizer.

His hand slides down her chest and rests at her waist, he could feel his inner desires boil violently for her. But he held it in, for now. The moment falters as he speaks his words. He himself is dragged out of that heat and fire as she reveals a momentary weakness, vulnerability, behind her cheerful and electric outer shell, the gentle formation of droplets, struggling to hold themselves back in her eyes.

With a feather-light caress of her cheek, made gentle by his calloused yet caring hands, he whispered softly "Thank you for trusting me enough to let me see a glimpse of your truth, even if just a sliver. I promise I won't ask or dig for more than you are comfortable revealing to me right now." He pauses, "But I am here for you, if you ever need me. If you need to be held, if you need an ear, if you want me to just spend time with you." He smiles.

Her delicate hands tracing lingeringly down his muscular body distracted him momentarily, pulling his consciousness briefly away. Her fingers would find sinuous muscle, held together as if from decades of misuse, only starting to get better after a couple of years of athletic activity. Callan was thin, wiry, and the tattoo she pressed against tickled against his chest.

He refocused his attention on the question she had posed. What was it that drove him in life? What fueled his inner fire? A thoughtful smile crossed his lips as he pondered deeply over his answer. "I... grew up in a place where living past twenty five was considered a blessing. My parents were not kind, I was an outcast for most of my life, I grew and became associated with crowds best left unmentioned." He began, "At first, it was a ravenous hunger - an all-consuming need to prove myself against the seemingly insurmountable odds, with what I thoguht was a death sentence." And then there was a moment's pause, from the weighty amount of reflection. "My underprivileged upbringing, my lack of resources or help... music and battling became were saving graces, I was talented and smart, but I couldn't express them in healthy ways. Those were my outlets.."

As she settled herself, he continued introspectively, sharing his innermost thoughts. "But as my band Teravolt took off beyond my wildest dreams and opportunities came pouring in, I realized that every accomplishment and milestone meant opening new doors to even greater possibilities. And so... I guess I kept going. How far can I take this?" Callan said.

His piercing crimson eyes met her cool cerulean ones, his gaze baring the sincerity of his soul. "Now though, beyond fame and fortune, my purpose lies in leaving this world a little better than I found it, if not for myself, for the daughter that I have." He playfully ruffled her cotton candy pink hair, marveling at its softness as he looks into her eyes. His calloused thumb runs over the white tattoos tracing her cheek.

"And for the people that make life so wonderful to live."

Callan pauses, as he feels the mood shift. "Wanna continue this conversation back at my place?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 3:00:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

All Desiree wanted was to tell him everything when his gentle words met the embrace of his hands on her cheek, but it was just too soon; it was too fresh, both those traumas and their acquaintance as a whole. Looking at Callan in his eyes, her once watering golden optics would stop producing the delicate waterfalls with his reassurance. It felt wondrous to feel respected enough by someone who did not feel the need to pry, forsaking any of their potential curiosities. But if she were to tell anyone in the future, she had a hunch that it had to be him- was this what it was like to meet someone who truly cared about wellbeing, willing to sit there and listen without an odd motive?[break][break]

Callan was clearly irresistible in more ways than one. "No, thank you. ♡ I've never met someone so kind, someone willing to do something like that for me." Blush in the form of redness would form on her cheeks as her hands would run back up his lean physique, delicately feeling the warmth emanating off of his skin. There were similarities wound within the many differences like glimmering strings upon a silk cloth of white when she'd listen to his story and compare it to hers- and with that so many questions, so many wishes to delve further in. She could feel the passion interwoven in the retrospection of his past, a pleasant dream in which they were both blessed to have met. He was so sincere speaking from the heart all she could do was listen enamored, like a meticulously crafted song, as she'd soak up his grasp and gaze.[break][break]

"It's beautiful to know what makes someone who they are to their core- we artists have so many stories, so many things and so many wants that push us into the eyes of all our beholders. ♡ I'm sure your daughter is proud of everything you've ever done for her, for Hoenn and the rest of our world. It's all so mesmerizing; I'll always remember that about you. ♡" She smiled, lips guided to meet his following that comfortable silence as she gathered her thoughts. Like the chandelier cast by the setting sunset, her crystalline dress would reflect the light of the club like a prism as she'd slid off his lap and raise her hand outward in an attempt to interlock it with his.[break][break]

There was no hesitation at his request, only a gaze of fascination; those kaleidoscope wings in her stomach rose to the skies like an angel, heartbeat endlessly fluttering. "I'd love that more than anything ♡."

[break][break]

NOTES

- <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 6:39:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: