TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
ULTRA DEEP SEA: DYCM
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 3:33:41 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"Yeah, probably." But Derek could at least hope, right? It was his body's natural response to these situations, after all. It just wasn't a natural poison, is all...
[break][break]

"But no, no... I can keep going." Derek knows that, although boring in some facets, this work could be crucial to the league. They'd need to catalogue and sample every last morself of the curious things embedded into the creature's flesh.
[break][break]

And he didn't want to be the reason they had to turn back. Again. Appearing weak was out of the question. Besides, this was the easy part...
[break][break]

"Hey, Yujin!" He calls over, struggling to get his equipment to turn on. "Can you get it to work?" Remants of the ACID SPRAY coated part of a control switch, though it was largely intact.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-hatterene"]

[newclass=".derek"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote b, .derek blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 4:56:42 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

The BOOMBURST echoed for a disturbingly long time, past gentle triadic slopes and protruding bleached bone. The stragglers disperse, or get sucker punched, and the group licks their wounds and pride in equal measure.[break][break]

Yujin, sat next to Callan, could easily sense his tenor but said nothing of it.[break][break]

On the conversation of poison resistance, she chirped in ominous sing-song: "Oh, never say never."[break][break]

Thus began the tedious work of cataloguing, followed by Yujin's favorite activity, mining.[break][break]

She'd already set up a bunch of equipment (and pokemon) by the time they were allowed to engage. Derek's question was met with a raised eyebrow, barely visible over a pair of goggles. She took the device from him with a hum. "Rhetorical question, I hope."

[break][break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 5:48:43 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He enjoys the quiet that follows the battle. Even this place, for all of the anguish it seems to enjoy inducing, cannot be insufferable forever. In the lull between attacks, they’re afforded moments of contemplation. Time to mine. Time to marvel at the beauty of this bioluminescent reef. Navy ponders in silence how much of this came to be here. Shuwen busies himself standing guard. Voyager trots about as well, offering a helping hand and moral support wherever moral support is needed.[break][break]
They eventually have what they need. It’s slow work, but fulfilling. When it’s done, he mounts back up. Turning to the other three, he gives a faint smile. They’ll be out of here within the hour.[break][break]
Say, guys.” Navy pipes up. “While we’re waiting on our ride back to HQ, I know a few good spots around here. Who wants to grab a burger or some ice cream?” On the edge of his periphery, he sees a magenta hum. Something pulses far off, beyond the scope of this expedition. Something watches, waits, invites, teases. Navy refuses to give into Eternatus. Come what may, he will insist upon normalcy until normalcy isn’t an option.
L7bGW_Tr

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 4:42:48 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan is silent for the most part, his eyes wander across the scape of the stomach before he turns back towards Yujin. He takes her hand and squeezes it gently, sorry[/i, his eyes say as he gives a weak smile.

The rest of the mining goes by seemingly undeterred, save for the hiccups on Derek's machine and the mining expertises of their favorite interpol agent.

The moment they reach the surface, they're greeted by the Elite Four's medical team. Callan tosses a Nihilego antivenom to Derek, a more thorough examination would likely be needed at Evergrande, but the triage should be enough for them all. "Sure,I could go for a bite."

4oZ9Z3q6

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 4:06:37 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Reluctant to bother Yujin with a response, Derek pats her on the shoulder as she quickly gets the machine operating. "You're a lifesaver." Normally he couldn't be bothered with technology, but with all that'd transpired since their visit to Galar...
[break][break]

As their work comes to something of an end, the ranger saw it fit to chime in. "Sounds good to me." It seemed like a good idea to get some food in him after suffering from more poison. Even if it was more acidic than toxic.
[break][break]

"And maybe we can work out some kind of deal while we're there, eh Yujin?"
[break][break]

Her handiwork with the mining equipment, and other technologies had made her more and more valuable to as a friend. "I need some help making something. It's kind of an electronic? Anyway, I am not sure who else I can turn to." It was just a matter of getting her to teach him.
[break][break]

"If you've got a price, name it."
[break][break]

qBPzC4sH

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-hatterene"]

[newclass=".derek"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote b, .derek blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 15:48:58 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She squeezed Callan’s hand back. Like a reed that bends with the wind, she’d assumed her regular disposition as soon as the storm had passed.[break][break]

“Ice cream…?” [break][break]

Her mouth wobbled in a moment of weakness. Even after packaging the materials, labeling the crates, and attaching them to their mounts, those two words sent her reeling.[break][break]

The journey to the surface was not nearly as treacherous, so the group continued to talk. At Derek’s proposal, one could see her ears perk up—exactly like a conniving cat’s.[break][break]

No doubt he had been awed by her handy-dandy tower scaling device, or maybe the abstractor, or the fact that she’d become the league’s mining affairs dog, or maybe she was just finally acruing friends in the region?![break][break]

“Of course I’ll help. No price. The devil always gets its due.” Accompanied by a lopsided grin, moe-tooth, the works.[break][break]

JN7wukD6

[break][break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing