Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
EXTRACTION: NAVY & RAZZ [WHITE LIES]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 8:49:33 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 9:02:10 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

They meet at a base not far inside the Ultra Deep Sea. This outpost, built within a vast, bountiful grotto, is painted in beautiful lights. Above them, the sea hums. It’s a slice of normalcy down within this hellscape. Rangers gather here today, officers too. The League is here in force. They use his base as a staging ground. People look at strategic maps, planning routes deeper in. It warms his heart. As critical as he can be of the League, as much as he worries, he knows they’re doing good work today.[break][break]
He's been assigned to venture into an especially dangerous slice of the cavern. There’s an organ that is particularly well guarded by what Tsubaki has lovingly dubbed the angels. Nihilego wait for them. They wait to poison them and invite them into the chorus singing hymns of rapture for Eternatus.[break][break]
Navy wanted a mission. He wanted danger. For his sins, he was granted that. Walking up to one of the head rangers, the leaders of the whole organization, Navy nods. He’s only heard about this man in passing. If Razz’s reputation is anything to go off of, they’re in for one hell of a fight. They wouldn’t send out this man for just any mission.[break][break]
Nice to meet you, Kingsman. The name’s Navidson. You can call me Navy.” He offers the man a hand for a handshake.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 8:17:21 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Having learn a bit from his first run around Razz made sure he was prepared, though unlike last time it seems like there was a bigger team. Seems like they wanted more sample than just two people could carry and so he was asked to bring some of his Rangers he felt could help handle such a task to work along with the Gym Leader. [break][break]

Some of his rangers noting a slight difference in their boss with some of his social mannerisms with the white Meowstic rather than his usual blue. Though none daring to bring attention to it even when the Sheriff came to talk to him directly, Razz dismissing the others for now. "Navidson is fine seeing how we're on a mission," he 'greets' the other with a statement more than a welcome more of a to the point kind of man making him forget his usual manners that Salem would remind him of before he looks the other up and down looking past the hand shake. [break][break]

"Do you have a Sygna Suit?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 22:27:34 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

No.” He says, shaking his head. Something about the man’s mannerisms puts him on edge. Placing exactly what it is proves pointless, as he has just met the man. Instead, he focuses on keeping the conversation going. Taking his hand back, he tries to move past the awkwardness.[break][break]
Well, I ordered one. League R&D is putting the finishing touches on my suit, but it’s not ready yet.” There’s complaints he’d make if this guy allowed himself more warmth. Maybe that’s the point. It’s hard being the boss.[break][break]
I take it you do. Alright, well, I’ve mapped out a good route for us.” He unrolls the map across a large table. It’s a remarkably well-done rendition of the Ultra Deep Sea, as the League understands the place. Several shipwrecks are marked, including the famous Questor Lucis.[break][break]
It’ll take us four hours of hard riding to get where we’re going. Four back. I think the best route we can go is along this way. I’ve left stockpiles of supplies in some of the ships. If we need something, we can stop there. Otherwise, catch our breath and keep moving. I’ll be honest, never gone with this many people before, but I doubt they’ll slow us down.”[break][break]
A brief pause, letting the man contribute. He’s one of the top rangers in the region. If he wishes to propose an alternative, Navy will listen.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 23:09:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"No worries, just means we'll have to be more careful as the suit offers protection," he informs the other as he pulls at his own suit as if for emphasis. Though as the other makes comments about how long it seems to be taking the younger man just shrugs, "I think they try to focus a lot more on looks than it should," but in the end it was good product.[break][break]

He puts his hand on his chin as Navison explains the plan, "Neither have I, and honestly after having gone once I would rather us go ahead and loosen things before we allow others to come in and collect," he cringes at the thought of the monster he saw with . [Break][break]

"Are you okay with that idea?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 23:29:26 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Yeah, absolutely.” Navy nods his consent. “I’d prefer it that way. Besides…we both know that there’s going to be a whole bunch of people coming down here for ore in the next couple of weeks. I’d prefer it if we got to scout. Make sure the road’s clear for the other people the League are gonna send.”[break][break]
Rolling up his map, he prepares to head out. There’s a PC nearby, which he uses to change out a few of the Pokemon on his team. When he’s finished, he turns back to Razz.[break][break]
Word to the wise, we shouldn’t fly in here. It’d be quicker, but it attracts all sorts of bad attention. Trust me, give your reputation and what you’d fly on, I’d love to go that route, but we’re better off sticking to the ground.”[break][break]
Walking past the rangers, Navy lets their leader deliver the news. They’ll venture on, carve a path, see what’s in store. The rest can follow up later with pickaxes and merry songs.[break][break]
Ready?” Navy throws out a pokeball, climbs on top of his Cyclizar, and looks towards the dark horizons. There is something strange in this sea, and they’re about to venture directly into its heart.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 7:55:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The young man nods in agreeance to the other's plan on allowing them to scout and clear a path ahead rather than the group. Waiting on the sidelines as he seems to adjust which pokemon he wants to bring with him though seems to just tilt his head about what he flies on as it wasn't obvious for him at least. "My Metagross?" he questions back unsure if that was what he meant because while he loved Cobalt he wouldn't see why that would be special. His patron far from his mind when it came to people thinking between him and the dragon. [break][break]

Though despite the claim of their rideage he was in agreeance with the other when it came to transport. Feeling someone quick and slick would work best and choosing to ride atop his own Cyclizar and gives a simple nod before he taps the sides of the dragon as it rides off. The odd anti-gravity messing with the natural fall but Razz choose to keep at a pace the other could keep up with. As his explosions would probably put too much distance between them. [break][break]

"Make sure to keep behind me for now," Razz orders, "These crystals give off an odd energy and unlike you I have the sygna suit for some extra protection," he informs matter of factly and hoping the other wouldn't take it personally.

[break][break]

+
[Break]+ Razz chooses to take the blunt of the energy
[Break]+ Sygna Suit, but imagine white top with blue pants cause female meowstic x3

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 9:34:29 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Thin Lizzy, Navy’s Cyclizar, notices her partner in crime before Navy does. Blurr is the first Cyclizar that she has ever met with the same discoloration in his scales. Shiny the humans call them. Lizzy blushes, if it is possible for a dragon to blush. She tries to make a sport out of the trek through the depths of the cave.[break][break]
Man, you’re a real jokester, Kingsman.” Navy says, knowing the man was serious earlier. He’s blessed in a way few men are – blessed to bond with one of the great dragons. While he doesn’t voice his many questions, they’re evident in his eyes. Whenever they have a spare moment, waiting for a school of Sharpedo or errant infected Pokemon to pass, Navy’s eyes study Razz. If questioned, he plays it off with a shrug and a smile. No big deal. Just idle curiosity.[break][break]
But oh how he wonders. He would have loved to have met this man years ago, before he was The Truth Seeker. Would that man be the same person he was speaking to now? No, probably not – but he would have changed in other ways if something beyond him hadn’t sought Razz out.[break][break]
Soon enough, they stand before the heart. Navy has been here before. As promised, the Sheriff’s route helps them arrive relatively unmolested. There’s no getting past one fact: they will soon have company.[break][break]
Let me just reiterate, while you’re still in one piece, how this is gonna work. When we get close, it’s gonna alert the Nihilego. Mist is gonna roll in. We’ll have to set up a perimeter while some of our Pokemon mine. I say we do it like this: I’ll defend you. You mine while you’re close. We won’t get as much ore, but we’ll get it safe. Deal?”[break][break]
There’s no objection to Razz’s offer. Having taken the full brunt of the radiation, Navy’s even grateful for the other man volunteering. It’s hell to bathe in Eternatus’s light without any protection.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 7:06:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I have a whole base of Rangers that may disagree with you on that matter but sure?" Razz replies not sure where the joke was but if the other got one Razz wasn't going to correct it. He'll pretend that he's actually a people person or something like that even with his more often than not neutral expression. Meanwhile Blurr seems excited to be hanging around a dragon of his own kind to ride beside. The odd gravity being an odd thing to navigate with at first before they finally arrive at their destination. [break][break]

Razz turns to him and just gives the other a simple thumbs up, "I'll trust you and your pokemon to defend us while we do the mining," he puts his trust in the other. Knowing his abilities might have been best for harvesting some material but without the protection of the sygna suit they wouldn't last as long in his opinion. Focusing on his bond with Sabrina the white Sygna suit activates as he uses the TRAINER MOVE: SPECIAL SHIELD. While close Sabrina takes the main role with mining the materials while Razz did call for another. [break][break]

The ultra Beast Zinc coming out of their pokeball and starting to help slice out the needed crystals with its sharp limbs. Both pokemon allowing the Gym Leader to watch their back.

[break][break]

+
[Break]+ • Designate one character | Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[Break]+ Sygna Suit, but imagine white top with blue pants cause female meowstic x3

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 7:06:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 8:38:41 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

As much as he wants to dwell on the Kartana, there’s no time. Navy pulls out a few more Pokeballs. Thin Lizzy, although in good company, is recalled into her ball. She needs her rest. They’ll have a hard ride back. Nihilego will follow them for miles through the dark trenches of Eternatus’s bowels.[break][break]
Space is valuable here. There’s not a lot of it to go around. Vortigern, aggressive as he normally is, proves helpful in a defensive role. He kicks up stealth rocks all around the entrance. Some of them take to floating in the air.[break][break]
Hattori, Navy’s miniscule Greninja, jumps out of his ball to help as well. The tiny Greninja, only a little bigger than a Frogadier, spreads toxic spikes throughout the field. Between the spikes and the rocks, anything that decides to come for them is going to have a hard time.[break][break]
Their counter starts ticking.[break][break]
Looks like we’re good so far, Kingsman.” Navy keeps the other man updated. Only now does he allow himself to turn and look at the Kartana. Really, the man has quite the impressive team. Impressive enough that Navy’s mind wanders towards sparring…[break][break]
So,” he may as well come right out and ask it, “got Reshiram with you?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:37:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

With Sabrina and Bluur focusing on the mining Razz did make sure to pick up what he could. His focus lightly on Zinc to make sure he was handling things alright every now and then giving a whistle for something more finesse, if you could call cutting off the tentacle of a Nihilego finesse at least. [break][break]

Razz only breaks concentration once even within the ratiation the crystals give off giving an almost amused huff, "Believe me if Reshiram were here I believe we'd have to worry," Razz answers before looking back to Sabrina as she did her job and he collected more of the materials. "I only carry them with me on special occasions otherwise they just come to my aide whenever I'm in danger," he spreads his arms as if to show the place off. [break][break]

"Thankfully we're not in a bad enough position for that"

[break][break]

+
[Break]+ • Focus on mining. | Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 4:29:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 8:38:27 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Across the rolling poison mist, something rumbles. The old trained instincts of a Pale Rider send the sheriff’s hand flying down to a gun that isn’t there. For a moment, he forgot where he was. He thought he was back in Galar, back in a world where things were permitted to make sense. Reality is cruel. The truth is that in trying times like these, men are afforded no such luxuries.[break][break]
Wish you’d tell the League this is dire.” He admits. If telling the Truth Seeker his honest feelings is a crime, then it is a crime he bears proudly. “We should be killing Eternatus, not mining him for ore.” That is the truth as believed by Michael Navidson.[break][break]
The rumble draws closer. Louder. Hattori scampers up Navy’s back, wanting to be close to his Lord. Better to defend him from this vantage point. Better to keep his blade out and his shuriken ready.[break][break]
What emerges from the mist is an abomination powerful as it is awe-inspiring. The creature has the body of a Garchomp, but the color is different. Instead, he is armored like a Tyranitar. This is a perfect killing machine, a nigh unbeatable monster. It crushes toxic spikes and stealth rocks alike beneath its quick gait. It bounds towards them. It roars.[break][break]
Vortigern is there to meet, the two great beasts clashing. One locks the other in place, their feet kicking into loose-packed dirt beneath their feet. Two dragons roar. Two kings vie for their place at the top. Navy feels it, understands it.[break][break]
Hope you’ve got some clever play, Kingsman. I’m boutta use mine.” The sheriff pulls out an unassuming stone and begins twisting it into place atop a broken watch.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 7:26:22 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"If you've seen the things I've seen you'd know that killing it isn't as easy as it sounds," Razz whips back simply without much other explanation. The parinoia seeping into his head the longer they stood there yet he felt he could still continue for a tad longer. Even with the very mention of the hand creature made him think back to all the pokemon he had lost on that day. From the conner of his one good eye he can't help but feel as if he sees them just to turn and nothing be there. Sabrina recognizing his distress calls off Bluur and lets him know its time to go as Blurr moves to Razz to get him on the steps of leaving as a dragon emerges. [break][break]

[break]

While Bluur gets Razz on his back to move his trainer out Zinc ends up aiding the regular Garchomp, slashing the fused abomination from the back with a SACRED SWORD, "Not particularly," Razz answers back as he tries to regain proper composure. The feeling of seeing bodies at the corner of his eye there and haunting but his pokemon remain there to give aide. [break][break]

Sabrina using PSYCHIC to try and hold the fused pokemon in place to allow the other's Garchomp a proper blow.

[break][break]

+
[Break]+ • Focus on mining. | Receive 1 CURIO.