Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Shopping at Hot Topic [Amigo/Yuina][S]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 2:13:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Coming through the doors of the Lilycove Department store after checking at home to make sure her tea bags were not in short supply, she had gotten a reply over at her Amigo page with a woman named Yuina Higashi who didn’t meet many ghosts, but she did want some friends for her Typhlosion. After extending an invite for the other woman to come along for a shopping trip, the royal ambassador waits for Yuina nearby the store selling some tea sets, black flowy dresses, and other garb fitting for a person wanting to look like a witch.[break][break]

Mana the Mismagius waits along with her trainer and since her yellow eyes watch a family of four get their lunch of Auntie Maggie’s Pretzels, she doesn’t think that she’s hungry for pretzel dogs yet. “We’ll get lunch for you a little later. Right now, we’re waiting for someone.” Elise spoke over to the floating witch ghost with a little laugh as the Mismagius gives her trainer a giggle too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 2:37:02 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

It sure was a great idea to sign up for this social thing on the phone device that she'd managed to get for herself, though Yuina was still far behind on really understanding what all this thing could do and was capable of... Her roommate thought it would be a good idea on making more friends through this "app" called "Amigo" where other people were on the app too looking for people of similar interests and such. There were a lot of things she didn't quite get, but what she understood at least was that it worked! She communicated with someone named Elise Calcifet who had a lot of ghost types, and since Kyoko was the only ghost type she knew so far, maybe her Typhlosion might like to meet other ghosts? And she herself needed to make friends, Elise suggested a shopping day at the mall.[break]
Needless to say, what few sets of clothes that Yuina did have came from her roommate who was kind enough to let her borrow some, but she definitely didn't have much of her own "stuff" let alone a set of clothes that were hers, maybe shopping was in order? She didn't really know what she wanted to get though, what kind of clothes were out there and what was going to look good on her? Time to find out![break][break]
Walking through the large doors, Yuina was frankly a bit overhwelmed by the sheer size of this place, how many windows and doors and store fronts there were, and never mind how many people. Nyla the Sneasel padded alongside Yuina, she was helping navigate, and the poison type noticed a woman off to the side with a purple Pokemon floating beside her that looked very much like a ghost. Nyla pulled on Ruina's bag, garnering her attention, and she looked off to the direction the Sneasel pointed her claw. That woman certainly looked like the picture that was on the device she double checked, and she smiled.[break][break]
"Hi, sorry, are you Elise? I'm Yuina," she questioned, hoping she didn't approach someone at random.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 0:12:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A voice asks if she was the person that the ambassador arranged to meet with as the well-dressed woman replied with a small nod. “Yes, I am what I said on my profile. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Yuina.” Taking note of the Pokemon who was with the other woman, it was a Pokemon native to her mother’s home region in which the ambassador had in her little arsenal. Beside the royal, the Mismagius gives the little Sneasel a grin while she would wait a bit for the two to converse between themselves.[break][break]

“Well, should we go inside then? I know my way around every corner since I’ve been here a couple of times to restock on my tea bags.” She spoke to Yuina and opens the door for Mana to float inside first and the ambassador makes her way inside. This place did appear to be really massive to one that hadn’t been in the larger department store which was filled with crowds of people in lunch rushes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 2:28:53 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Gingerly approaching the woman in hopes that she hadn't mistaken someone else for the person she was supposed to meet, Yuina sighed a bit when she confirmed that she was in fact Elise. That was a relief, she was definitely trying to make friends, not have people look at her funny, so that was at least the right direction to start off in.[break]
"Thank goodness, I'm not very familiar with these 'apps', I'm glad that I found you alright," Yuina mentioned, relieved that things were off to a not terrible start. Though...[break]
"Oh, uhm, it's nice to meet you too, thank you," she added in, she didn't have the best social queues in the world, but she was working on it. Elise moved to open the door that she stood beside, allowing the floating purple Pokemon in first, beginning to lead the way.[break]
"That's good, I'm not even really sure what's here? I'm... pretty new to Hoenn, so everything is fairly fresh for me," she mentioned, allowing Nyla in through the door, and the Sneasel purred as she padded through, looking up at the purple Pokemon that floated along with them.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 1:39:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving the other woman a nod when Yuina says that she was able to find her alright since Yuina apparently wasn’t familiar with Amigo, she could understand that people would be a little cautious to approach the wrong person. “I had some trouble navigating the Amigo app myself, so I understand not having the best knowledge with it. I also admittedly am not the best with socializing with other people given that people note me to be very introverted with a shy demeanor.” The woman replies with a little laugh as Mana goes over to try to put on a witch’s hat by herself. A giggle comes from the witch-like ghost as she twirls around in a way that even she could get a spot on the next Runaway magazine.[break][break]

As Yuina joined her in the store, Elise begins to listen to the woman talking about being new to Hoenn and not being sure what’s here in the region. “That is understandable, I too was new to Hoenn eight months ago, so i had people show me around. Aside from the department store in Lilycove that I know a lot about over its stores, there’s a lot of places in the other cities and towns.” The ambassador tries her best in talking about Hoenn. “There is the Galarian Embassy in Rustboro City if you wish to pay it a visit. I work there, so it’ll have to be when I’m on break.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 15:05:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Having trouble socializing with others? Not doing too hot with the app and just trying to figure stuff out? Fairly new to the region still and working out where things were? Yuina smiled, it sounded like she and Elise were going to get along great![break]
"I completely understand, me too, socializing can be... A lot, and people make it so complicated sometimes? We're all people, it doesn't need to be so hard to say 'hi how are you' between one and other," Yuina empathized, it felt like things like that were only so difficult when other people made it out to be that way... All she wanted to do was just have good day with maybe a new friend. They walked together, and Yuina nodded along, listening to Elise describe the handful of places that she did know around the region, including an embassy that she worked at? That sounded kind of fancy...[break]
"Yeah? What do you do there, working there," Yuina inquired.[break][break]
Off to the side, Nyla continued to watch the purple pokemon lofting in the air just above her, trying on a hat in the store that she had floated by. The whimsical ghost put on the hat for herself, and started to twirl, and Nyla purred with a wide smile, clapping her claws together in applause, it was such a great fit, it really suited her!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 1:16:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yes, people did make it a little hard sometimes for the socially challenged to communicate better with other normal people that were able to. “I do agree that introverted people are people just like the rest. My aunt…is part of the reason I remain shy even as an adult since I was always afraid of her when I was younger. My mother was also the same…” She gives a reply to Yuina since the royal does remember her mother being very timid around Queen Edelynn II and the queen giving Elise the cold shoulder when she asked questions about how she was doing.[break][break]

“I work to ensure the safety of the Galarian immigrants in the Hoennian mainland as well as being my country’s representative figure, but my main job should be to ease Galarian-Hoennian relations… I’m trying my best to pick up what my elder cousin started at least.” The explanation came to answer the other woman’s question while the ambassador adds with a small laugh. “It’s a bit different than my grandmother and mother working as spirit mediums in Ecruteak City when they’re not busy with priestess duties. It runs in my mother's side of the family that they were both able to commune with Ghost type Pokemon.”[break][break]

At the meantime, the Mismagius would invite the smaller feline dark type to try on a witch hat with her Psychic helping to put on a smaller hat onto the head of the Sneasel with Mana giving a little laugh.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 15:51:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Walking along and listening to Elise explain a bit about what she did as an ambassador sounded like really serious stuff? Yuina had no idea that stuff like that was going on, but then again she had very little idea about a lot of things.[break]
"Well, hopefully being here in Hoenn, and I'm assuming distanced from family, has been helping," Yuina returned, she couldn't imagine being 'afraid' of a family member and what that meant growing up, but she definitely tried not to dwell on it too hard when she herself had not the slightest idea of who her family was at all... That was not a right now thing to think about.[break]
"Galarian immigrants... So, that other country that you're from, what's it like? I haven't traveled any where like visiting another country, I guess I hadn't thought about it yet," Yuina inquired, just the thought itself was a little overwhelming, she was only just understanding one 'country' being in Hoenn, to think about all the other ones in the world was a lot, but she was kind of curious what another vastly different country was like?[break]

Nyla was enchanted, she was having such a great time walking around the store, and the purple Pokemon above her giggled as she set a hat atop Nyla's head. The sneasel purred and gingerly touched the hat's brim atop her head with her claws and looked around for a moment. She padded along the floor, and above on a counter top was a mirror that she could look at, but it was just a little too high for her and she couldn't reach it!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 22:23:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The woman gives a nod to Yuina when she said that being here in Hoenn and distancing from her aunt would make Elise feel happier and safer within the mainland. “Yes, it helps that I’ll be in Hoenn to help the immigrants here, but I do have cousins that I visit since they’re family.” Even Cedric was probably there because he may have been looking around for Remiel, but she wasn’t about to tell him where their cousin may be. It wasn’t like Remiel himself was happy to have to return to Galar to meet with his mother…[break][break]

“Ecruteak is a very traditional and ancient city with the two towers and the dance theater as its main landmarks. It’s a place I consider to be one of the most beautiful places to exist and the Bell Tower itself is still tended to by my mother and grandmother being still living descendants of a clan of spirit mediums and priestesses.” The royal ambassador begins to explain since her mother’s home felt a lot less stuffy than being in Hammerlocke and partly because everyone there did have a close knit community with one another.[break][break]

Her Mismagius returned to her side as she held out a witch hat which was more her trainer's size using her Psychic powers, so Elise puts it on with a little laugh towards Mana. "Thank you, now we do match."

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 23:08:35 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#00aeda; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-DARKVER"]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

Make your mark

on history

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

Everything that Elise spoke about sounded... Enlightening really, and gave such a different perspective on things, Yuina had never considered, at least not yet, or that she knew of, what life was like outside of the Hoenn region, but of course there were other places and other countries out there that had their own things going on. To know that someone, or probably a whole group of people, worked so closely on those kinds of relationships between countries really gave Yuina a different look to things.[break][break]
"Your family, the ones that your close to, sounds incredible, and the things that you do, how important your work is... It's all really incredible, I can't even imagine," Yuina explained, she was enthralled really, things she had no idea or concepts to even form around was a real life and a daily aspect for someone, it was just amazing to think about.[break]
Elise's Pokemon lofted around and held out a hat for the woman to try on, and she smiled too as she looked down to Nyla who donned something very similar atop her head. It looked like the shopping was going well.[break][break]
"All three of you match, how funny," she smiled.

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-dDARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 22:09:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A nod comes from the royal when Yuina remarks that the ambassador’s family, the ones that Elise was close to, and the work she had done as ambassador to her country sounded so incredible to the other woman. “I’ve sometimes had gotten a bit of concern that I don’t take a lot of breaks in working tirelessly for the Galarian immigrants, so I’m taking that to heart.” The way that Remiel’s work as the former Galarian Ambassador would take some big shoes to fill on her end made her want to work hard for her country.[break][break]

“Why thank you, I’m sure your Sneasel does enjoy having a little witch hat to wear as much as my Mismagius does.” A little laugh comes from the royal ambassador when she adjusts her own witch hat to match with her Mismagius wearing hers in a stylish fashion.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 0:18:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

There was no telling how much work actually went into the job of being an 'ambassador' for a whole country, simply because Yuina just didn't know what the task was like. From what she could glean, it was very important, and just sounded like the most incredible work, but she was sure too that it came with its efforts and needs.[break][break]
"Mmm... I could imagine being such an influential figure has its merits, but also it's downsides...," Yuina nodded, it only made sense.[break]
"You're out today though, so that's something. I hope that this is enough of a break to give you some time to be yourself," she smiled, it sure sounded like a lot of work, but if Elise could have just one nice calm day, then that was a good mark to make. Nyla purred with a smile on her features, looking up at Elise and her Pokemon, she too was having a nice day and hoped that the sentiment was mutual!

notes[break]
Amigo Social![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:25:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A nod comes from the ambassador when Yuina says that being influential does have its downsides and upsides. Many famous people had problems with dealing with attacks on their person from the media and that was what her elder cousin worried about if she became Queen. “I know there has been attacks in the paper over every scandal my family has been under, so it’s a downside to being famous.” A response came with a little sigh while she takes the hats that Mana had on and her own to buy at the counter for her Mismagius to keep.[break][break]

And the other hat would be something to keep for a Halloween costume.[break][break]

“It did help to give me an activity to relax and be myself with a newer person to shop around with, thank you.” Elise gave Yuina a smile as her Mismagius joined her with her own witch hat on her head. “I will have to get going somewhere in the store, but I hope to see you again. I’m very glad that I can make a new friend when others are too affected by my royal status.” [break][break]

With a wave of good-bye, both the royal ambassador and her Mismagius would leave the store with the witch hats and other gothic accessories.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 0:12:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: