Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
The Fruits of Hard Work (Funtasia)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 8:26:13 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Busy, busy, busy.

Johanna had been buzzing around ever since August came around. So far everything had gone according to plan. Sure, there’d been a few issues, technical problems really. But that was to be expected.

Still, there was plenty of work to do and to keep worker morale up, she made sure to be pretty hands on. Nothing boosted morale like being in the trenches with her workers.

But right now she was taking a moment to relax, have some respite and watch as one of the many guests here were trying their hand at the Dugrio-Ring-Toss game.

Prompt:
- Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:33:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A carnival was set up in Fortree with many of its residents flocking over to try the games or eating their food. She had worn a casual outfit with a baseball cap for a hat, a t-shirt with her favorite sports team from Hammerlocke, and shorts. All of it was in a dark blue color and that she didn’t want to stand out too much with her business suit on which was the clothing she wore for work at the embassy. Today, she wasn’t the royal ambassador of Galar or a royal, but someone who wanted to enjoy a day of fun without any sort of responsibility.[break][break]

A line had formed at the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss game in which the condition to win a prize was that one needed to toss a ring at the not so real Dugtrio. It appeared to be easy though standing a little far from the target from the counter would be a bit of a challenge. Once the royal was able to get in next in line, she gives a try in tossing one of the rings over to the Dugtrio, but ends up missing the target.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 8:59:49 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna watched from the sidelines as Elise didn’t quite manage to hit the target.

“I am sure you’ll hit the next one!” She spoke up encouraging Elise to try again!

And while that was going on a Mimikyu came up to Johanna carrying two bags of Carnival Popcorn. It offered one of the bags to Johanna, which she gratefully accepted with a “Oh, thank you.” Before she returned to watching the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss while munching on the popcorn.

Prompt:
- Eat a Carnival Treat

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]