TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 0:14:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hitting the carnival was proving to be just the right outlet to beat the heat, especially due to this week's decision for its placement, being indoors and all. This would be her third time hitting the carnival in the city of Mauville, and each time that Desiree went she found that there were more and more attractions she'd had yet to visit all the times before. The one hosting this event was seemingly pulling it all out for the world to see, a commendable feat. Standing in line for a rather nostalgic attraction, it wouldn't be long before she'd be in earshot of the one that would make her want to stop by this attraction in the first place.[break][break]

It hadn't been too long since Desiree had challenged the Gym Leader of Mauville City to an overland race, , and oh was she ever so grateful for the opportunity to test the bond between herself and Beanbean. Spotting him a bit in front of her, when she was finally at the front of the line she'd smile at the surrounding pokemon all saddled up and in their glory. They all looked so beautiful with their exquisite manes grown effervescently, so cute she had to raise her hand to give it a lil pet if it were to accept.[break][break]

"It's great to see you again, Josh~! ♡ Been holding up well since our lil' gym challenge, have you?" She'd smile, the joyous shimmering Bounsweet on her shoulder calling out in excitement towards him. "I wanted to thank you, for being such a great Gym Leader and all; Mauville City wouldn't be so stellar without you~! ♡"[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- PROMPT FULFILLED: Partake in the Meet-you-local-heroes event. (The Carnival has staged a meet and greet with the local Law-Enforcement, Fire Fighter Department, Gym-Leader, Elite Four, etc.)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 5:48:53 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As Desiree would walk up to the large field, she would see ramps and stairs surrounding the gates that the Gym Leader's Pokémon were kept behind. Both of the Arcanine from the Gym match were present, as were the advertised Pyroar. Josh, too, would be in plain sight, seated on his Shiny Pyroar, Aslan. "Great to see you again, Desiree!" Josh waved back, Aslan purring loudly enough that she may have been able to feel it if she was close enough. "I wouldn't say that. My predecessors kept this place running at least as well as I did." He wasn't sure if she knew who and were, but they had been past Gym Leaders there. It was a different kind of Mauville back then, but there was nothing wrong with that, as long as it was run well!

"Alright, taking the next group now!" Desiree would have first pick out of the many Pokémon there: all of them were so big! There were four Pyroar, not counting the one Josh was seated on. Braver and Craggro were both present, as was an entire rainbow of Eeveelutions each roughly the size of a small Rapidash. If Desiree thought Eevee and its family were cute, she may have given the saddle-wearing quadrupeds special attention. "Now I want to warn you ahead of time that they won't be going anywhere close to racing speed," he whispered to the Gym challenger. "Funtasia safety and all."

STAMP: Partake in the Meet-you-local-heroes event.

{WC: 245}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Craggro         H!Arcanine        Obese
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good 
Simba           Pyroar            Good 
Kovu            Pyroar            Good
Nala            Pyroar            Good
Rani            Pyroar            Good
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 23:32:49 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Holding her hand out to allow the glimmering Pyroar to familiarize themself with her scent, Desiree would feel the reverberation of purring accompanied with the warmth, smiling and giving it a lil' cutesy look. "If you say so~! ♡" Her eyes would dart toward Josh for a moment, trying to bury any awkward response possibilities to what he'd remarked; she was unfamiliar with any of the other Gym Leaders of Mauville City, being that she'd only lived here for close to two months. She'd mentally admit her comment was a bit brash, but hey, sincerities and all.[break][break]

"I'd love to ride on the Sylveon, I've always thought they were so adorable." Desiree would say as she approached the fairy type, which would have surely been picked by another of the group if she hadn't had the first pick; it was pink and precious. Climbing on top of the pink, blue, and white eeveelution with a smile on her face, her accompanying Bounsweet would sit in front of her, looking around at the exciting nature of the attraction and all. The grass type was used to riding along in a basket, so this was a big step up for her.[break][break]

Right beside the attraction was a big field where a bunch of people were participating in a tug-o-war contest, determination and sweat reduced into a long, firm rope. Maybe after the ride, Josh would be willing to hit up the attraction; but now was time for the ride, and with the Gym Leader's confirmation, it wouldn't be near racing speeds.[break][break]

"Got it~! ♡" Desiree would chuckle at his confirmation, holding the reins softly in her grasp.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PROMPT: Involve or Reference a Tug-O-War Contest.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 5:12:37 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh smiled at Desiree's affection for the monarch lion; she seemed like one of those trainers with so much charm that she could tame even the rowdiest Pokémon. At Desiree's request, he guided the guest over to Pinky, the Shiny Sylveon letting out a low, almost alien-like squeal far different from cries typical of their species. As she held the fairy-type's reins, Pinky would briefly wrap her feelers around her hands while the two were still in the chute.

Once everyone was seated, Josh guided Aslan in front of the gates before signaling to the carnival attendant that everyone was ready. The gates opened, and the Pokémon started to trot and canter forward at varying speeds depending on the species. The Jolteon and two Arcanine were early frontrunners, all three of them ridden by young adults that had visited the attraction before while it was in Mauville. The Jolteon's rider looked excited, a big fan of the Gym Leader's since he was a semi-pro racer. He couldn't believe he was riding one of his idol's Pokémon!

Pinky the Sylveon was among the slower of Josh's Pokémon in the field. While Desiree would have some control over her mount's direction, the general course was largely predetermined. After making sure everyone was okay, Josh guided Aslan next to Pinky. "She's a real sweetheart, isn't she?"

{WC: 227}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 21:10:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Led to the shiny Sylveon, Desiree's cheeks flustered in delight as the feelers met her grasp. It was just so cute of a species, and the colors on it were just as decadent as they were magnificent; she never thought she would be able to ride on the back of one, as the only ones she encountered during her life were quite small, frail. Climbing onto the back of the fairy type after allowing it to familiarize itself with her scent, the two were off, keeping to the pinkette's familiar slower pace she was fond of taking. It wasn't a race like the one they had taken to the backs of the Arcanines for, after all.[break][break]

"She's so sweet~! ♡ I've always dreamed of having one as a companion, a Leafeon, too," she said with a smile, initially wishing to move closer to her friend but with no need, ".. is she the only fairy you've taken a liking to, or do you have others nestled somewhere special?" Having only seen the Gym Leader command pokemon that had been one with the concept of speed, she was curious if any familiar species were tucked under his wing, especially as many were too tiny to even consider!

[break][break]

NOTES

- WINTER CLEANING MODE ACTIVATED

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:36:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As much as Josh loved the breakneck pace of his Gym challenge and the way he typically traveled, there was something relaxing about lightly bouncing on the back of a Pokémon moving at a much slower clip. While the Gym Leader was decidedly single and not looking, a ride on the backs of Pokémon together was at the very least friendship-fostering. It may have been romantic if he was looking for a partner. Alas, that would not happen. Not with Desiree, and not with anyone. All thanks in part to his sexist father that he half-resented.

"One of these days, how about you meet Basil, my Leafeon, then?" Josh offered. "He's just as big as Pinky here is." When asked about fairy-types, Josh had to consider all his Pokémon. Most, like Desiree thought, were far too small. If only Ribombee were larger, the Gym Leader would want to strap a saddle to one and zip across the sky. Even if they grew that large, their agility likely wouldn't carry over, as much of their speed was reliant on their small size. "There's my Ninetales, Rime. There's my Rapidash, Dashie. There's Mastema, my Togekiss... and I think that's it."

{WC: 201}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 20:43:43 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was fun taking life at such a slower pace than she once did during her gym challenge against Josh, that was for sure. "Oh my goodness, its name is Basil? ♡ That's such a precious name for the baby, I'd love to meet them~!" She exclaimed in delight, giggling in effervescent joy. Very similar to the names she typically picked for her pokemon too, though she had no idea what she would name either of the eeveelutions if her future would bestow those of the same species unto her.[break][break]

"Ooh, so the larger of the fairies, then? I can see that for you," Desiree said, thinking of the Togekiss she had perched in one of her fancy trees back at home, ".. those match your energy, with riding pokemon and all. If I had to pick a favorite of my fairies, it would have to be all of my little tiny Flabebes back at home!" Though she was not fond of picking favorites, those little blossom pokemon had a special place in her heart. All the nostalgia of back home when life was good, the flocks of Florges her mom had wrapped around her finger.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 1:31:21 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh smiled at Desiree's enthusiasm for the Leafeon upon hearing just a name. "Pinky and Basil are two of eight. If you like her, drop my Mauville Gym some day. You'll get to see them all. If you like riding Pinky, perhaps you'll get the chance with Basil and the others in one of my classes! Though you might not need a beginner-level class... you look natural up there!" Pinky squealed and wrapped her feelers around Desiree's arm if she allowed it.

The Gym Leader's picks may have come off as little surprise. It wasn't even that he chose fairy-types that were big. They were also fast. The only other fairy-type the Gym Leader was looking for was a Primarina, and it would take a lot of experimentation figuring out how to strap a saddle to one in a way that would be comfortable both for Pokémon and rider. "That's a Pokémon that rides its flower just like we're on Aslan and Pinky right now!" he tried to relate, though it was obvious he was not interested in the species.

As the two crossed the line where they had started, a bell sounded from the course's center. "Ready to go faster, Desiree? That means the Pokémon are about to speed up!"

{WC: 214}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 4:55:08 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

If only her busy schedule would allow her to attend classes for riding, though with the release of her new album and indulgence in cultivating her blossoms of both flora and fauna, Desiree knew deep down that the only way she'd be able to do such a thing was if there were last minute, sporadic openings. She was flattered, however, at how he thought she was such a natural! "I might pop in now and then to try it out! ♡ All of the Eons are just so sweet, especially this one here." She said with a giggle, allowing the Sylveon to wrap its feelers around her arm without hesitation in the slightest.[break][break]

"Ooh, I've never thought of them like that! ♡" She said amidst her ponder, acknowledging that Flabebe were true riders in that regard; they never left their floral steeds unless they were searching for a new one, how cute was that! Picking up on the fact that Josh was more into those who were capable of traveling at fast speeds, she didn't blame him one bit, especially with his title. He was the Master of Faster, after all, and fairies were often reclusive and calculative despite their whimsy.[break][break]

Reinforcing her grip on the reins of the saddle, the pinkette smiled in delight as the bell chimed. "Absolutely! ♡ This will be such a fun ride, pinky," she said in confirmation, withholding her wish to give the fairy-type endless pats, ".. thank you for this, Josh." And when the fairy type would pick up her speed, its temporary rider would be more than willing to put all the riding practice she got at the Mauville City Gym to Work, holding on tight and trusting both her and the pokemon's instincts.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,095 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 20:20:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Pinky was a sweetheart. She was also arguably the easiest of Josh's Eeveelutions to control. Not too fast, but fast enough and nimble. He couldn't wait to see Desiree's face when she saw Blinky, Josh's Jolteon. One of the fastest ride Pokémon he had, she was not shy about showing off her speed, either. While he didn't directly respond, it was clear from his body language that he looked forward to seeing Desiree astride some of his other Pokémon.

While they did not get anywhere close to full speed, it felt like it to the inexperienced riders, guests young and old sounding cries of happiness as the lions, Eeveelutions, and other Pokémon centered about the circuit. They had to feel like they were going fast as the wind. At the very end of the ride, all the Pokémon reared, their harnessing keeping their passengers from falling off. Even Josh let out a whoop as his Pyroar reached for the sky with his paws.

Once the group began to disembark, Pinky crouched to let Desiree dismount. "Hope you had fun!" the Gym Leader smiled. "I'm sure we'll meet again, whether at the carnival, or elsewhere."

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
fire works [s/funtasia]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 21:05:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: