[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
extraction: yuina & desiree
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 19:54:04 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Venturing into the Ultra Deep Sea was becoming more and more frequent for the pinkette, exposing her to all of the mythical and magical aspects of the world that she had not quite been aware of until recently. Desiree found it just as terrifying as she did alluring- the first trek she made into the rift was an accident, but all these other times? They came as fruitful requests due to her unconsented experience, gathering the otherworldly notions for the league's benefit. Luckily she never had to brave the chambers of the colossus alone, though outside of the accident, she had only been accompanied by strangers she was appointed to.[break][break]

"Have you been to this place before, or is this your first time? ♡" Curiosity would become clear in her words, taking a hit of her strawberry cigarette. Unlike the first time she'd traveled here, she knew now what to expect, being tentacle creatures and hallucinogens. "Yuina, was it? Would you be a dear and focus on gathering crystals while I take the trip head-on? I think I figured out something that takes the edge off~!" Though anxieties were already creeping into her stomach due to the sheer unnerving nature of this place alone, she'd appear confident, somewhat becoming more and more comfortable with each visit.[break][break]

Staring at the radiation-pumping beating heart at the center of the room, hallucinations of time and space ripping spanned across her vision, cloaked in the colors of radiant pink. Gloss, the Hatterene, stood beside her; having proved effective on her previous adventure into the depths of the cosmic seas, she'd use her AROMATIC MIST on the fairy-type trainer. Seeping into her nostrils in between the smoke of her cigarette, it would somewhat nullify the hallucinations but not in their entirety. Now the walls would look as if they were fluctuating ever so slightly, able to see visions of stars through them.[break][break]

Ashing some of the remnants of the top of her cigarette, they would meet the edge of the core and dissipate into nothingness. "What's your life story, miss thing? ♡ You'd make a beautiful model~!" Desiree would smile, turning to meet Yuina's gaze within her cloud of pink mist.

[break][break]

NOTES

- DESIGNATE ONE CHARACTER: +50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 21:04:21 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#00aeda; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-DARKVER"]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

Make your mark

on history

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

Were these kinds of things supposed to get easier the more times someone was appointed to do them? Yuina had already been down in the depths of the gargantuan beast a handful of times... But did that make it any less imposing of a task to have to undertake such a detrimental mission? Surely the more and more times someone went down there, the toxins, the monsters, the harrowing feeling of just how wrong it felt to be there, that it would take its toll gradually with each descent... What was she doing? She couldn't dwell on how dangerous this all was, knowing that her mission was in place and she was assinged to this again, she couldn't get in her own head about it and fail the mission, or her partner for that matter, she needed to push that all aside, it wasn't going to do anyone any good.[break][break]
"Is it bad to say unfortunately I've been down here before? Have you," Yuina returned, she couldn't help it, it wasn't in a nihilistic way by any means, but this wasn't exactly the same thing as saying someone has been to a particular coffee shop before. Though at least maybe the idle chit chat would make things less... Just less.[break][break]
"Yeah, I'm Yuina, and you're Desiree? It's good to meet you, sorry that it's down here for the first time though," Yuina nodded, but already stepping into the pulsing, toxic cavern, there was just that twinge in the back of her head...[break][break]
Liar[break][break]
That whisper, that... something in her head that this place brought out.... She wasn't going to listen, not this time. She just... Didn't want anything to do with whatever that was. Instead she was going to focus on the task at hand, with Nyla ever primed to be exposed to toxins, and with her new found strength in evolution, the two of them carried their picks to start getting some of the crystals they needed to gather.[break]
"If you need anything, just say so though, we're in this together," Yuina encouraged, though she was glad that it seemed like Desiree had a handle on things for the most part, she was a good partner for this.[break][break]
While Yuina and Nyla worked on starting to mine out and gather some of the crystals, Desiree posed a question... And in spite of her best efforts not to twinge at the weight of it, she couldn't help the swing and miss of her pick at one of the crystals she was working on. Her life's story? She... Didn't have one? At least, one that she could remember...[break][break]
Deciever[break][break]
"Uhm... I don't really have a lot yet for my story? I've been in Hoenn for a couple of weeks, new place, new things to see, just kind of starting fresh you know? It seems like there's a lot going on in the region, so helping the cause has kind of been what I'm trying to get into," Yuina answered, using her half truth, she just... She couldn't explain to someone that she had no idea who she was or where she came from if she hadn't come to terms with it for herself yet, not really... It just wasn't the right time, the right space... Yuina smiled softly though after the fact.[break]
"A model? You're very nice to say so... Are you a model? You're really very pretty..."

Choice: Designate one Character +50 points

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-dDARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 21:05:40 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 22:36:58 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Mhm, I have a few times. I still don't really get the why of this place, you know? But it's great to meet you as well, even if we're in the pits." Desiree flicked more of her ash out against the core, the dissipating noises echoing like gongs within her hallucination-filled mind. Though she did partake in the consumption of mushroom spores, taking the load head-on without assistance was certainly out of the ballpark. She'd wondered how much Yuina knew about when it came to this mysterious place, but given that this was Desiree's third, she figured it was more so the same.[break][break]

Hatterene and the affectionate Altaria stood out a bit farther from their trainer, as they appeared unnerved by the core's pulsation. "For sure~! And that was me a month ago, adjusting to Hoenn was difficult but very rewarding ♡." She smiled, walking a bit forwards towards her pokemon that were anticipating the need for reconnaissance. Clasping her hands together and blushing, she'd let out a flattered chuckle at the new acquaintance's kind comment. "You're so sweet~! I do model occasionally, but my heart is in the music industry." Though the aromatic mist had taken the brute of the mental anguish feeling and ability to talk, the visuals were still insane, though not outwardly feared by Desiree.[break][break]

Though the surroundings were moving in places where they truly weren't in the tripping-out pinkette, she'd be able to notice an emergence of a wild and hostile Naganadel, a creature she had never seen before. Having anticipated their arrival, especially Hatterene due to her experience in fighting a Nihilego, the two pokemon would act fast. Gracefully dancing in the air of the colossal chamber, Puff the Altaria would flutter towards Yuina in an attempt to cast COTTON GUARD around the two of them, fluffing out her cloudy cloak. Gloss the Hatterene, however, would take a more direct approach; releasing pink fluctuating light that would barrage the ultra beast, she would cast DAZZLING GLEAM. The graceful pokemon were in no need of direction.[break][break]

"The pokemon here are strange, too. I've never seen them before I started coming, ♡" Desiree would peek out from behind a spire towards Yuina, accompanied by the cigarette smoke guarded by the fairy. "Are you alright?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- FOCUS ON HEALS AND DEFENSE. +50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 23:33:17 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Make your mark

on history

For better or for worse, they were on the same page of it was definitely nice to meet each other... It would just be nice if it were under better circumstances. There was no way this place was the best way to meet people and make friends, hopefully it wouldn't mar any future interactions she might be able to have with Desiree. She did want to make friends with the people she met after all... She'd started to feel pretty lonely in the region before she started going out and doing missions with the league organization.[break]
"I'm not so concerned with the why as I am the how... How... How does something like this even happen, it just seems so... Not real? But we're here, inside... Actually, we just won't think about it that way," Yuina returned, it was just such a world breaking concept to think that something like this was actual real, a really for real concept, a physical thing that they were physically doing stuff within... It just didn't feel real to think about it sometimes...[break][break]
There were no more pressing questions about her 'life's story' and Yuina was thankful. Her half truth placated Desiree, maybe only for now, but Yuina could appreciate that they were kind of in the same boat, she was also new to Hoenn and was just starting to get around.[break][break]
"Music? That sounds nice, I hope it takes you places. I'm not sure what I'm gonna set out to do yet, but maybe we'll run into each other in a different scene some time," Yuina encouraged, music sounded like such a wonderful passion, and Desiree, she could tell already, just had such a shining presence for it. She hoped the best for whatever it was Desiree set out to do with music.[break]
They kept at their mining a little bit longer, the crystals breaking and Yuina gathering what she could, but of course they couldn't be left alone in this place for long, there were always monsters around... A large purple Pokemon came at them through the cavern, a stinger poised and ready to strike, but Desiree's Pokemon were ready and took charge of the situation. Nyla guarded their gathered materials thus far, making sure to keep their resources safe, but Yuina wanted to make sure that Desiree and her Pokemon were tended to as well. She released Kyoko, and the Typhlosion made sure the large stinger Pokemon was kept at bay with her fire. Her main priority though came as she looked to Desiree and her Pokemon, her purple and red flames sparkling as she used Wish to give just a little bit of energy in this awful place back...[break][break]
"Yeah, we're alright. These Pokemon are like nothing that should even exist it seems like... Its hard to imagine them as real things," Yuina returned, there were so many beasts and monstrous things down here...

Choice: Focus on heals/defense +50 points

[newclass=.se-dDARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#333; --snakeEyesLightBG:#444; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 23:34:11 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 0:31:30 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Good~! I'm glad," The tattooed pinkette would express, running around the expanse of the flames that were projected from Yuina's pokemon in an attempt to crouch closer to assist in securing the strange materials. "That's how I feel about this entire place, and like.. I'm not gonna lie, Yuina, I see three of you right now. What if this place isn't real? ♡" Though that comment would seem wildly concerning, Desiree was kind of used to hallucinogenic effects by now- recreationally and cosmically. It was apparent to her behind all the trippy visuals that the girl she had accompanied was much like herself when it came to dreamy-like fascinations on the inner workings of this foreign land.[break][break]

Though, the two of them mutually had no idea the other was hiding something, even if those two things were vastly different. Looking around at the shifting walls affected by her radiation absorption, Desiree would be unable to spot the wild Naganadel; it was seemingly gone, giving the smallest time to breathe before the next exhibition of the living cosmic horror. Continuing to smoke her cigarette, the smoke would seem to dance in her vision like a big conga line, leading her to stand beside the pillar.[break][break]

Picking up a few discarded fragments of the glowing tera crystals, she'd slip them into her pink strawberry purse. "What do you think these crystals a-" She'd begin to wonder, though, with a sudden pain in her side, she'd realize she was thrown up against the pillar beside her. Due to the visuals clogging her sense, she was unable to see what had attacked her at first- but as she'd hazily look up, feeling the temporary pain sizzle throughout her body, she'd see it. It looked clear as day within the shifting canvas before her, a combination of Krookodile and Feraligatr.[break][break]

The friendly Altaria and Hatterene would notice this as soon as it happened, quickly darting to be at their trainer's side- though the wild pokemon was thrashing about away from her now, having smacked and thrown Desiree with its sharp tail. Rapidly manifesting pink light from its cloud wings, a shimmering moonbeam would shoot at the hostile fusion, an effective MOONBLAST from the dragon type. As for the concerned fairy type, Gloss would be quick to use HEAL PULSE on Desiree to nullify any pain she was experiencing.[break][break]

Using the ribbon-like protrusion from Hatterene's hat to help herself up, the two would adjust themselves to be temporarily out of sight from the Krookigatr but in sight of her accomplice. "His tail hurts bad, but I think I'm fine." She'd whisper to Yuina, peering out from the pillar to spot the hallucination coming to life. The warmth of the radiation somehow eased the pain, for now, but she would certainly be sore the following morning. Immediate bruising would show on her side below her crop top's cutoff around her chest tattoos, though no blood.

[break][break]

NOTES

- BATTLE A FUSION POKEMON: Krookigatr | +50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 15:22:21 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Make your mark

on history

Knowing that this place had some really detrimental side effects for being around too long, needless to say Yuina was concerned when Desiree expressed how much the toxins were affecting her, by seeing more than one figure of Yuina standing in front of her. That definitely wasn't good...[break]
"Okay, let's hurry and get what we can... We shouldn't stay down here any longer than we need to," Yuina returned, she just wanted to make sure Desiree and their Pokemon would be okay, the longer they stayed down here the longer they were exposed and the more time there was for something to get to them... Nyla and Yuina worked to gather everything that they had mined out so far, and Yuina listened as Desiree began to pose a question, but she was cut off and Yuina only heard a heavy thud before she turned, finding that they were being attacked. It was a grueling, monstrous beast with rows of razor sharp teeth, devastating spikes, claws that could gouge out anything it could grab, and a tail built for a heavy blow that was sure to hurt... [break][break]
Kyoko leaped into action, alongside the Altaria that was heading off the battle, using her smokescreen to mar the area and ruin the monster's line of sight. The Altaria struck and was dealing a heavy blow, and the Typhlosion used their opening to fire a series of ghostly wisps into the smoke to continue their assault. The monster roared, it was enraged, but their attack might have caused it to slip away... If only for now...[break][break]
"Are you sure you're okay? I'm sorry we weren't watching, this place is so dangerous," Yuina remarked, moving towards Desiree in hopes that they would be able to make it out alright...

Choice: Fighting a Pokemon Fusion! +50 points

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 15:23:20 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 21:37:29 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Yes, I think I'm alright~! ♡ Hehe, you have like.. six eyeballs!" She'd giggle, unaware of the stinging sensation in her side. The gargantuan core would begin to whir, and the already shifting manifestations on the fleshy walls would shift once more. Now appearing to contain transparent eye-like shapes, Desiree was for sure they would need to get going soon; she was far beyond her limit of hallucinogenic drugs, even if she hadn't taken any. "The walls have eyes too, a bunch of them," Her acrylic nails of rose would point towards the nearby fluctuation, aligning right by what looked to be.. a planet?[break][break]

Looking to make sure the wretched fusion of two ordinary pokemon was gone, Desiree would walk towards the wall where the vision had made its mark. It appeared to host a planet in its starry canvas of space, one very similar to the one that the two had called their home. Her stomach would curdle at this, though subsiding as the thought of breathing in space would be an impossible feat. Desiree knew it couldn't be, this version of the planet was far too covered in land as opposed to the ocean, or at least she didn't want it to be,[break][break]

The bundle of crystals she had picked up in her bag was overflowing, a few falling out with her movement. Her shifting hallucinations were bound to the whirring core, however, appearing much more active than before- almost as if it were causing the ground to shake in her vision, even though it may not have been a true sensation. "We might want to get going now, we have more than enough of the mystery crystal. I need some onion rings and a drink after this, arceus damn... are you sure you'll be able to carry all that?"[break][break]

A quick jump onto the back of the friendly Altaria after retaining her Hatterene in her pokeball, Desiree would motion to Yuina in case she wished to ride alongside her. The pressure of her purse, however, was too hefty with its weight; she'd drop a few more of the larger chunks of crystal out of the strawberry, hitting the ground with loud clings. Hopefully, Yuina would be willing to leave, as despite her calm demeanor, the overwhelming feeling of dread was creeping in much greater than ever before. She wished not to die here, not to give into the hallucinations and stay.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PROMPT: Lessen the load and escape. +100 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 18:09:55 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Make your mark

on history

It was definitely time to go... The more and more Desiree expressed the terrible effects of the toxins that she was experiencing, Yuina knew that they couldn't spend any more time down there, they were finished.[break]
"Okay, we're going to go, especially before that thing comes back," Yuina confirmed, hoping that she wouldn't start seeing such terrible hallucinations... She'd already seen enough down here from the last couple of times, she didn't want any more to dwell on... She returned Kyoko to her Pokeball and started gathering her crystals, and Desiree tried to do the same, but there were a couple of clinks on the ground as her bag overflowed a bit.[break][break]
"No, we can't bring it all, we have to get you out of here, that's more important," Yuina confirmed, she knew that there were many expeditions coming down here, they had to get out alive if the league expected to keep up missions. Nyla dropped a couple of the small sacks she'd gathered, and just held onto the ones Yuina was holding for herself, it was time to go for sure.[break][break]
"Alright, lets get out of here, we can't risk staying any longer," Yuina confirmed, hoping they could recuperate after this well enough...

Choice: Lighten the load to escape! +100 points

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 0:35:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: