Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Survey: Elise & Remiel [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 13:56:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The League had found a way inside the cave around the island, so she would be helping to survey inside. While Lucia was happy to take care of any remaining appointments at the embassy, Elise had let her know that any meetings would have to wait until she’ll be back. Luckily, there was a free week in which the royal could help the League with whatever they needed for her, so she had asked her elder cousin to assist with navigating through the dangers of the cave.[break][break]

Given that there would be traps and odd puzzles, what really interested her was the presence of odd glyphs on the cave’s walls. Thanks to the light of the Alolan Marowak’s flaming bone, the female royal would be able to see those traps. “I’m learning how to be an archaeologist from Howard and he has given me some study material to read, but do you know what these glyphs are, cousin? I imagine you’d studied much more on glyphs since my current study material is on the Draconids.” She asks as he appeared to be the more experienced in studying something like this as an archaeologist himself.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 9:52:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

After overcoming a few dicey encounters with TEAM ROCKET agents, Remiel returned to base to learn that the LEAGUE had finally found a way inside the extensive cave system. Just then, he'd received a message from his dear cousin, asking him to accompany her on a SURVEY mission.

Despite feeling a bit worried that she was coming at all, considering what had transpired recently, the exiled prince decided that accompanying her was the next best thing. So the pair set off, and before long they were about half a mile within said cave system before a strange set of glyphs began to appear here and there. "Archaeology? I didn't know you were interested in the field." He remarks, turning to his cousin.

The flickering firelight of her ALOLAN MAROWAK had brought them this far, but it proves insufficient when trying to discern the intricate details of the carvings, however. So, instead, Remiel summons his ILLUMINA GARCHOMP with the toss of a Luxury Ball. "SARAGOSA has it covered from here." He nods, watching as the Garchomp's snout suddenly begins to ILLUMINATE.

"Fascinating..." Remiel smiles, stepping closer to the glyphs before placing his bare hand on one of them. "They don't appear to be Draconid script in origin. At least not any that I recognize. But I'm sure there's something to be garnered from the universal motifs found within these glyphs anyway." He adds, tracing one of the spiral patterns carved therein with a finger.

MP ADDED!

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

ONCE PER THREAD

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 70

[break][break]
SURVEY: ER ♔ (1/1)
RESURFACED TREASURES 💰
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:03:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The light from the Alolan Marowak’s fire wouldn’t be enough to read the glyphs on the cave walls though the snout coming from the Illumina Garchomp Remiel sent out had gotten the glyphs to show in clear light. “Yes, I’ve read some of your articles and thought I should have a go at learning archaeology. Given that I do currently major in anthropology at the Slateport University, I figure it’ll work together.” The female royal turns to her dearest cousin in reply to his question when he didn’t know she was interested in the field.[break][break]

As her cousin studies the glyphs, she doesn’t think that they did match the Draconid script in the reading Howard wanted her to study on though they appear to be of a different kind. “If it’s not a Draconid glyph, I do not mind if we study it together.” She replied to the prince with a smile though her current mentor had wanted her to study on Draconid language for the curriculum and not other ancient languages around Hoenn yet.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 11:04:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel pauses to pull a camera out from his pack, then toys with its settings as he responds. "We're a lot alike then. Word of advice, however: don't stretch yourself too thin. It took me abandoning my post as ambassador to remember why I enjoyed archaeology in the first place."

He takes a moment to regard his cousin with a smile before turning back to the glyphs to snap photos.

Saragosa's curious throat grumbles echo down the cave passageway as the flash from Remiel's camera illuminates the shadowy edges of her SPOTLIGHT in erratic bursts. When satisfied, he hangs the camera from his neck with a lanyard and throws it on his backpack again. "Let's keep it moving. TEAM ROCKET may not be too far behind." He suggests with a nod.

And so he leads the way with his Illumina Garchomp at the front, providing the ASSISTANCE they both needed to see the rocky cave path that awaited them ahead. Not to mention the swarm of screeching ZUBAT that flee from the slightest bit of light they receive.

MP ADDED!

10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 90

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURES 💰
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 13:03:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When her elder cousin gives her a word of advice to not stretch herself too thin since it took Remiel to leave his post to pursue archaeology, she gives him a nod. “Yes, I won’t stretch myself too thin between my important duty of being the Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn and my other things I have to do.” Between being a representative figure of her country and being able to learn at the Mauville gym’s class on riding, there was more time in some off days from the Mauville gym that she could do some reading Howard sent her.[break][break]

She moves along with her elder cousin and his illuminated Garchomp after she takes a few pictures of the glyphs with her smartphone for viewing. Mortimer marches with her like a guard where he looked around the cave walls before hearing the swarm of Zubat fly off in the presence of the Garchomp’s light. If her teacher knew of those glyphs too, maybe she’d ask him what they were about.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 21:11:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It isn't long before the cavernous path they follow leads them into a massive chamber. Stone ruins litter the place between mounds of rubble and pools of water from the dripping cave ceiling above. Somewhere in the distance, the sound of rushing water can be heard.

What's most notable about this area, however, is the INTERDREAM MIST that hangs low across it. Faded scenes play out intermittently throughout it like ephemeral ghosts in the night. They are offered glimpses of alien horizons and unusual Pokémon. A cacophony of sounds and whispers that fade out almost as quickly as they fade in.

"It's almost like it's calling to us..." Though traumatized by the events of the STAR SOIREE some time ago, Remiel steels himself with a sigh. "Well, that appears to be the only way through so we've no other choice but to cross the mist."

His Garchomp emits a low rumble in her throat, almost as if warning them against it. Despite that, the exiled prince turns to his cousin and nods. "Are you ready? Anything could happen in there."

MP ADDED!

10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.

ONCE PER THREAD

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 110

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURES 💰
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 14:13:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Following her cousin to the cavernous chamber after she gets a brief look back to make sure Team Rocket wasn’t going to jump at them while they were studying the glyphs earlier, she would also see the odd pink mist hanging low across the chamber. Whispers and voices came out of it where they were beckoning them to come inside, judging by the fact that she did have a not so good experience with entering the Interdream Mist last time. For this excursion inside the mist, Elise switches out her Alolan Marowak for her Mismagius, her much stronger battler and her most stalwart partner.[break][break]

“I’m ready for anything, cousin. Don’t worry about me.” Her response is very composed despite the small spike of anxiety she’ll feel if she goes into the mist again though she feels the comforting touch of her Mismagius onto her arm. “If I want to be a good leader for all the Galarians I represent, I’ll have to face whatever causes my anxiety in the mist.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 90

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 4:43:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel nods. Though Elise still had much to learn, he trusted her sense of judgment. He always had, even despite recent developments as of late. Her desire for growth only further spoke to her noble intentions as a representative of GALAR as well. He admired her for that.

"We'll face them together," He says, summoning a DOUBLADE with the toss of a Luxury Ball. The spirit that resides within it, that of their ancestor TALIYAH CALCIFET, twirls around them both as a means of greeting her nephews. Before long, however, she places herself against Remiel's back and straps herself there with purple ribbons. "There's nothing a couple of Calcifet's can't overcome, isn't that right?" He smiles.

With that, the pair of them walk into the mist and begin to SURVEY the area further. A few memories belonging to Remiel spill out about a minute or two in. One of them involves a climactic battle between Galarian soldiers on dragon-back and a swarm of NAGANADEL.

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 120

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURES 💰
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 5:52:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing Taliyah get sent out while Remiel spoke of facing them together, her nerves calm down with the tassel from the Doublade wrapping around her. Taking a few deep breaths, she replied back to her older cousin with a small smile. “Right, there is nothing that we can’t overcome together inside the mist.” The dark magenta haired royal feels the tassel let go of her, so that the Doublade strapped herself onto the back of the crown prince. Both approach the pink mist and she helps with surveying the area when the appearance of Galarian soldiers on dragonback were fighting a swarm of Naganadel.[break][break]

A memory from the royal ambassador spills out of Team Rocket members in masks and uniform killing the resisting citizens of Ecruteak City where some of them were family members belonging to her childhood friend who was one of the recent ranger recruits. Two of the legendary beasts of Johto, Suicune and Raikou, joined the fray in protecting the city until they too were subdued and killed. Though Elise’s parents fled with her to Ecruteak when the Team Rocket invasion started, the royal had came back two years after the failed invasion ended to find out that there were graves of the citizens that died to protect the city.[break][break]

She doesn’t look away in spite of how terrible that memory was for her. “It gives me greater sorrow that my mother’s hometown has lost so much… I will never forgive Team Rocket for making the citizens of Ecruteak City suffer.” Rather than feeling anxiety, the anger slowly bubbles up in her chest while her Mismagius looks over to the climatic battle of the Galarian soldiers with a bit of caution.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 7:23:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel witnesses Elise's traumatic memory silently. Before long, however, shame rears its ugly face again. He forced himself to look away from her and it, hoping she hadn't spotted that shadow of regret that had passed over him.

How had he ever justified being a part of TEAM ROCKET when they had such a bloody history behind them?

The royal had convinced himself the Team Rocket that he had joined had been different. It was only the arrival of or that had honestly swayed the pendulum in a worse direction, but now he saw things clearly. Those had just been poor excuses.

"I'm... I'm sorry you had to go through that. I had heard of the attack on ECRUTEAK CITY, but to see it for myself... it's absolutely abhorrent, Elise."

MP ADDED!

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 130

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURES 💰
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 17:06:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When her terrible memory of the attack on Ecruteak City kept playing like a record, her cousin’s words make her feel better that he felt worried for her. “I agree that it is absolutely abhorrent…and that I’ve kept this memory deep down, but it appears to rear its ugly head again here.” Luckily for Remiel, Elise doesn’t notice much of the shadow of regret that poured onto his face while her Mismagius kept close in watching the distress from the other cityfolk running away from the masked Rockets. The amabssador’s memory releases another unpleasant memory of showing the form of her aunt, the reigning Queen of Galar.[break][break]

She shakes in fear from the memory of seeing the queen’s scowling face and how Queen Edelynn II would disapprove of her current job of bringing Hoennian-Galarian relations back to a stable state. “I still remember her face from my childhood… Now that I know she’s in the hospital for an injury, I cannot imagine Auntie will be happy with my attempts at trying to mend relations with Hoenn.” The Galarian princess looks away in shame from the memory of the Queen of Galar though Queen Edelynn did heavily dislike Hoenn.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 60 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 110

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 17:59:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel places a hand on her shoulder, stopping her there before he regards her with a sympathetic look.

"It took me longer to realize this than I care to admit, but she holds far less power than any of us think. Don't let any of my mother's judgments affect your mission— nor anyone else's for that matter. The path you choose to walk on must be entirely your own. And I just know you're destined for gre—"

He stops there when, suddenly, a school of FLUTTERMANE emerge from the mist surrounding them. Remiel wastes no time in drawing his DOUBLADE from his back, placing himself between and the Paradox Pokémon before clashing the blades together. "Stand back, Elise! We'll handle this. FULL CONTROL ARMAMENT SYNC, CALCIFET ART - SOVEREIGN’S FINAL RIPOSTE!"

Suddenly, a ghostly aura emerges from his blades like a phantom flame. It engulfs his hands first before spreading through both of his arms and then his body as a whole. Eyes of cobalt blue alarmingly shift into complete black as the spirit of TALIYAH CALCIFET possesses his mind. With   having become her puppet, she looks over her shoulder at her distant niece and smirks.

In her mind, for a brief instant, might even see the ghostly visage of the hooded woman speaking to her, like a semi-translucent MASK over Remiel's face. It is the 'Warrior Queen' of Paldea. The 'Desert Princess' of Hammerlocke. Her ancient ancestor.

"What have my nephews gotten themselves into this time, hm?" She teases, her voice a strange amalgamation of Remiel's and her own with a ghostly echo. As a SHADOW BALL is fired toward Elise and her Pokémon, however, Taliyah turns back to the enemies ahead and parries the blast with the swing of a Doublade. The Fluttermane all begin to converge afterward, but the woman inhabiting Remiel's body shows no sign of intimidation or fear.

"Don't worry, darling— your auntie is here to make things right."

POTION BREWING! 🧪

FLASK OF FACADES

5 POSTS REFERENCING "DECEPTION/MASKS/LIES" (4/5)

MP ADDED!

10 MP use a z-move in your thread.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 160

[break][break]
RESURFACED TREASURES 💰
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 2:38:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The words of her elder cousin on the Queen of Galar made her smile, not in a way that she’d feel down, but she smiles in feeling better over his encouragement. “You are right, I shouldn’t let her judgement affect the mission I’m going to carry for the benefit of both Hoenn and Galar. My path to walk is solely for my own and she can’t dictate that.” Renewed confidence surges while a school of Flutter Mane come from the pink mist to deal with the two royals. She stands back a bit when he uses his Z-move to sync with his Doublade.[break][break]

Seeing the spirit of a hooded woman possess her elder cousin as Taliyah Calcifet speaks, Elise remembers the titles given to the former Warrior Queen of Paldea and the Desert Princess of Hammerlocke. A Shadow Ball comes from one of the Flutter Mane towards the dark magenta haired princess and her Mismagius before the attack is parried by one of the Doublade from Taliyah.[break][break]

“Thank you, Aunt Taliyah. You have my gratitude for your protection.” Elise replies to her distant royal aunt while she gestures for her Mismagius partner to help her aunt in dealing with the Flutter Mane. “Mana, help her please.” Giving the order to her ghost Pokemon, the witch ghost sends a Mystical Fire towards the group of Flutter Mane as the blue flames aim to help hold them back.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 70 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon)[break]
- MP Total: 130

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 10:17:44 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]
The phantoms that swarm them are many.[break][break]

In fact, an endless stream of Fluttermane seems to emerge from the mist with no clear end in sight. Taliyah Calcifet, possessing Remiel's body, manages to strike many down and banish a few others. Remiel's Illumina Garchomp, on the other hand, is soon overwhelmed. It succumbs to the onslaught and FAINTS before it is returned to its Luxury Ball.[break][break]

Knowing a losing battle when she sees one, Taliyah quickly scans the area for an exit before pointing at it with a Doublade. "Right there, niece! We must run to higher ground!" She urges Elise before parrying another Shadow Ball away.[break][break]

Now that they've lost the illumination of the Garchomp, the shadows within the cavern work against them once more. Thankfully, the light from the Misdreavus' MYSTICAL FIRE soon aids them in the dragon's place. It even manages to fend off several Fluttermane, granting them a momentary window to conduct their escape.[break][break]

MP ADDED![break][break]

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break][break]

ONCE PER THREAD
[break][break]

MP THREAD TOTAL 🎟️ 210

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]SURVEY: ER ♔ (1/1)

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 22:26:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The swarm of ghosts were not stopping until they had drawn first blood. Even her Mismagius was struggling to contain the Flutter Mane until Taliyah tells the royal ambassador that they have to get to higher ground. Nodding after her aunt, the Mystical Fire from Elise’s Mismagius helped to illuminate the darkness along with the fainting of Remiel’s Illumina Garchomp making Mana’s job to help their escape more apparent.[break][break]

Yet, one of the Flutter Mane slipped through the dark cracks and tried to use Shadow Ball on the Mismagius. Mortimer the Alolan Marowak breaks out of his Dusk Ball to attack the Flutter Mane with Shadow Bone as his attack hits the Flutter Mane though he falls to the Flutter Mane’s attack. Mana avenges her KO’d teammate by defeating the Flutter Mane with Shadow Ball before she gets back to using the light of Mystical Fire’s blue fire to light up the way.[break][break]

Elise leads the way up to higher ground along with her Mismagius floating up ahead while the female royal tries to look for an exit out of the cave. She finds an exit below the high ground away from the school of ghosts outside of the pink mist as the princess points it out to Taliyah. “We should head this way. I’ve found a suitable exit out.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 80 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon), 50 (pokemon knocked out)[break]
- MP Total: 190

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]