Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Grassy Walk [Kouji/S][C]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 4:06:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The couple of battles that she had to do for the Big Battle of Dewford ended up with a loss after a loss, so it was why Elise had to get stronger. There were stronger trainers who had been battling for a while and the cyber tech suited person was one of them. Officer Concordas tried his best in trying to stop the person as a team with her though she felt really guilty of putting herself in danger because of not having the proper combat attire at that time.[break][break]

To clear her mind of those thoughts of guilt and thinking of how much of a terrible battler she was, the royal ambassador woudl take a nicer stroll across Route 119. She carried the smaller Litwick in her arms while the grass across a wider plain would make it a peaceful area to collect those thoughts. The female candle ghost would feel the cold breeze brush her face as she enjoyed being carried like a small child.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Grassy Walk [Kouji/S][C]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 2:23:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It had been a while, the battle for Dewford had felt like a lifetime ago if Kouji was going to be honest, and a part of him had been right.
[break][break]
It was twenty almost now.
[break][break]
And yet it had only been a few months, he cracked his neck as he looked over the route, the grassy plane in front of him, and the out of place Princess, he raised an eyebrow as he approached her.
[break][break]
”Haa…I could really kidnap ya, but you’re making it way too easy. What’s eating ya Princess, since ya let me go back in Dewford, I’ll lend an ear for a moment.” it wasn’t out of pity or kindness, but a matter of pride. He didn’t want the fat of owing her weighing on his mind.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Chitty Chat

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights