Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 19:04:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her recovery was enough in the 2 weeks after the conflict in Dewford’s Route 105 that the doctors made it necessary for her to be discharged from the Dewford Regional Hospital. They talk to her about taking it easy since she’ll be needed for more check ups to make sure her internal injuries aren’t going to cause anymore trouble. Elise had taken the flowers her elder cousin sent her to the Galarian embassy for it to be in display at the vase on the break room’s coffee table. That was a nice gesture for Remiel to care for her so much.[break][break]

Like many cities and towns, Rustboro City had a skating rink for many of its families and romantic couples to enjoy winter related activities such as hockey and ice skating itself. Bundled up in her dark blue coat, gloves, and scarf, the royal ambassador invites her cousin out to ice skate with her since she hasn’t done so in a long time. The last time she did ice skate was in Hammerlocke around the time that she was eight years old.[break][break]

“My assistant was understanding when I told him I can get back to work as soon as the doctors clear me off at my last check up for next week.” Elise says to the black-haired prince when they would approach the skating rink. Dimple the Duskull trails behind the ambassador and her cousin as he is very curious to see the skating rink for himself.[break][break]

Around them, snow falls from the cloudy sky in the afternoon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Break the Ice (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 10:36:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"And yet we're going ice skating?" Remiel inquires with a half-smile. Behind him, a LAMPENT follows, keeping them warm against the winter chill that had recently taken over HOENN. "Are you truly certain you're up for this, cousin?"[BREAK][BREAK]

The guilt he'd felt for her was the only reason he'd gone along with this idea. If he'd been there for her when she had needed him most she wouldn't have been injured in the first place. And, if it was up to him, she'd be resting in bed right now. [BREAK][BREAK]

But, alas, he knew what it was like to feel helpless and grow antsy. Perhaps some family bonding at the skating rink was exactly what they both needed.[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]PRINCE ON ICE ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 7:31:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He probably would be right to be concerned for her since rest would’ve been a good idea than to be outside. She, on the other hand, wanted to spend some time with her elder cousin than to lay around in bed. “We are going ice skating.” The ambassador replies to her beloved elder cousin with a small playful pout. “I am truly certain that I’m up for this, trust me.” While his Lampent kept them warm, the female royal finds a stall of someone giving a rental service for people who wished to rent ice skates for those activities.[break][break]

“I’d like a pair for my cousin and I please.” Elise spoke politely to the woman behind the stall before she gives the money in payment from her wallet and gets two pairs of ice skates for their time at the rink. Before putting hers on, the royal ambassador gives her cousin his own pair. “Here is yours, cousin.” [break][break]

Her Duskull is, naturally, floating curiously in seeing how one wore ice skates in preparation for skating.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 10:36:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel sighs. "Very well... but one bad slip and it's straight back to bed for you." He assures her before reaching the ice skate stall. "I wear size 10's. Wait... I suppose that'd be 11 here in Hoenn." The Galarian informs the young attendant there.[BREAK][BREAK]

Once they've received their ice skates, the pair saunter over to a nearby bench to place them on. Remiel does so with ease, the lacing on these skates quite similar to the boots he wore during combat. When he turns back to Elise, however, he realizes she hasn't put her own on as quickly.[break][break]

"Do you need some help?" He asks.
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 7:02:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Remiel appears to go with it though he tells her that if she has a bad slip, the female royal is going back to bed. “Fine, I’ll go back to bed if I slip really bad on the ice.” She replied with a little sigh before her cousin clarified to the other woman running the rental stall about his shoe size. Going back to trying to tie up her own skates, it had been a longer time since she knew how to tie the laces up and putting them on by herself.[break][break]

Well, the servants did it for her instead of the Galarian royal doing it herself.[break][break]

The voice of the older Calcifet asks her if she needed help as she looks up to reply to the dark-haired prince. “Yes, can you help? I…realize that I haven’t learned to put them on by myself.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 9:00:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Needless to say, he's pleased he doesn't have to argue about the terms and conditions of being free from bedrest early. When Elise confirms needing help with tying her skates on, he happily abides.[break][break]

"It's easy. Just watch as I do."
[break]

Remiel nods, dropping to a crouch in front of her before taking the reins of her laces. The prince ties them slowly and with sufficient instruction afterward, looking up every once in a while to ensure she was still paying attention.[break][break]

"I haven't done this for you since we were both children..." He remarks with a gleam of fond remembrance in his eye. "Do you remember the footraces we used to have with our cousins in the gardens? You used to think having me tie your shoes made you faster."[break][break]

Finished tying her skates, the royal carefully rises before offering her his hand to help her up as well. "Truth be told: it was all you from the start."[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 15:03:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the prince begins to tie her skates’ laces, the royal Galarian ambassador pays attention to how he ties them. His hands move in a slower pace and in instruction while he looks at her in between tying to make sure Elise is looking at how he’s doing it. He tells her a very fond memory of having footraces in the garden with their cousins and how having Remiel tie her laces for her made her faster than they were.[break][break]

“I remember that.” The ambassador replied when her laces were done with being tied by the prince and she takes his hand for her to stand up with her skates on. “I won all of the footraces because I was fast enough, but you did play a part in teaching me how to tie them when we were children.” Her Duskull floats near her as he sees a family of four skate past them.

TAGS[break]
NOTESBreak the Ice (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 6:29:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Crossing the distance between the bench and the skating rink was always a rather awkward endeavor when you had blades for footwear. It was, in fact, Remiel's least favorite part about ice skating. Aside from the sore ankles afterward, of course.[break][break]

Thankfully, Elise is there to keep him balanced just as much as he is there to keep her balanced as well. "Ugh... I should have just teleported there." He grumbles, wobbling with each step. "I always look like such a fool walking in these."[break][break]

Thankfully, they managed to reach the rink with no catastrophic tumble to speak of. And, once there, Remiel eagerly slides onto the ice as if he were raised upon it. A swift glide forward ends with a sharp pivot as he turns to face his cousin with a large grin. "Ha! It's been a while since we've done this, right? Not since CIRCHESTER?"[break][break]

About seven or eight years ago, if he recalled everything correctly. They'd gone to visit an uncle who had married into the royal family there.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 19:00:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A little laugh came from the Galarian diplomat when the prince talks about looking awkward in his skates. She had always thought that he did look a little awkward with walking around in ice skates. With the female royal starting to skate onto the ice, her movements were graceful. Elise tries keeping up with her cousin when he talks about not skating for a long time since Circhester while her Duskull floats beside her in watching the other people ice skate. [break][break]

“It has been a long while since we’ve done this together. Circhester had ice skating rinks like these that we used to skate on together when we were children.” And she would remember that he used to hold her hand through the whole thing like the younger Galarian princess was afraid of slipping. “You held my hand then, so that I wouldn’t slip and fall onto the ice.”

TAGS [break]
NOTESBreak the Ice (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 7:26:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Recalling his childhood was a bittersweet experience these days. He'd been happy during them, yes. Happier than he'd ever been. That, in itself, wasn't so surprising for a child who had been born in privilege. But, inevitably, recalling these memories always reminds him of his father.[break][break]

They were memories that should be kept alive. But that didn't lessen the aching in his heart each time he did remember them. He takes a deep breath and sighs as if to expel that woe from his heart.[break][break]

"Do you need me to hold your hand again?" The crown prince inquires with a smile as he offers his own to Elise. "Or can you stand on your own two feet now?" In a way, he felt as though he were encompassing his father just now.[break][break]

It sounded like something he would say.
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Prince on Ice [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 21:07:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

A fond memory of seeing her late uncle taking the time to show her storybooks on Kalos and the myths on it made her happy. The king had always gave her kind smiles when she was around to see him and Remiel’s mother in the Calcifet Palace. His dragon Pokemon played with her in the garden and some had accompanied her out of the palace when she wanted to go to the bakery to eat baked croissants.[break][break]

Now, the bitter memory of hearing about the death of her late uncle at the Gigantamax Den would leave her with a lingering sorrow that day. She was sure that King Roland was always a fair and just king unlike his wife, who would be ruling over Galar now.[break][break]

Hearing Remiel ask her if she needs to hold his hand or if she can stand on her own two feet, Elise was sure that he was now saying what his father would say to her. “You can hold my hand again just like you used to when I was little.” She smiles and takes the crown prince’s hand in hers. “And you did sound just like Uncle when he was still alive.”[break][break]

She could hear the gentle voice coming from how Remy sounded like the late king of Galar. “I miss him so much.” Elise spoke while she tries not to cry on the spot.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
Break the Ice

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights