[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RKS: REMIEL & ELISE
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 9:50:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel shifts his cobalt-blue eyes between the figures standing in the room. "We may be outnumbered, but they won't fall for a simple ruse." He whispers to his cousin as electricity begins to crackle throughout his arm.[break][break]

"We have to fight."
[break]

And, almost as soon as he says so, the avatar spawns a LIGHTNING JAVELIN in his hand before casting it toward the woman. The others rush in to attack him afterward, but he quickly summons a COFAGRIGUS just in time to halt their advances. Its long arms reach out far enough to seize a few of them and wrap them up likes MUMMIES.[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

ATTACK THEM[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & ELISE ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 2:03:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A woman in a black dress and a hat stood before them and her lackeys come to attack them as soon as Remiel gave the signal to fight. “I will fight along with you, cousin.” The Galarian ambassador replies back to the prince as he casts a Lightning Javelin to keep the white-haired woman back while his Cofagrigus’ long shadowy arms and hands wrap the group of the woman’s minions like they are mummies. Though she doesn’t have any powers, Elise takes out her Flutter Mane’s Dusk Ball and presses the button to release Grimhild outside.[break][break]

Her Flutter Mane shows herself in the air as the royal ambassador gives her an order. “Help his Cofagrigus. Shadow Ball.” Dozens of Shadow Balls from the Flutter Mane fire at the minions wrapped up in bandages. The crackling of its shadow energy shocks the other woman’s minions in taking the damage from the Flutter Mane’s attack.[break][break]

The ambassador had brought along her sword in its ornate scabbard too, but she'll have a need for it when she can fight on her own...if they were outnumbered.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Choosing: Attack Them - Receive 50 RKS points[break]
- Total: 50

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 6:13:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to attack the white-haired lady. Her colleagues emerge from the shadows too, each partnered with an Unown.[break][break]

Their identities are perpetually masked by moving shadows that are impossible to dispel: an eerie shroud that smothers all light.[break][break]

Eventually, throughout the battle, each of you are struck by an Unown's HIDDEN POWER, causing you to warp away into another location entirely.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Get warped away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 6:19:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The FLUTTERMANE that summons proves to be a great help. Those that are struck with a SHADOW BALL seem to be incapacitated successfully, though the nature of the attack only serves to conceal their bodies in shadow even more. It's hard to tell exactly what is happening as the little light within the room is mercilessly smothered.[break][break]

One thing certainly becomes certain before long, however: there are too many reinforcements on the enemy's side. The multitude of UNOWN eyeballs that appear in the dark, staring out at them like biblically accurate angels, makes that much clearer. Perhaps attacking them wasn't the brightest idea.[break][break]

Eventually, they are barraged by a rain of HIDDEN POWER that forces Remiel to take refuge in his Cofagrigus before they are all WARPED.[break][break]

When he reemerges from the sarcophagus, Remiel shields his eyes from the temporarily blinding light of the TREE OF LIFE. "Where... are we?"[break][break]

GET WARPED AWAY[break]
Proceed to Stage Two.
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 5:29:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the Unown start to fly in with their eyeballs blinking, the female royal returns her Flutter Mane inside her Dusk Ball after the Hidden Power from the Unown rains down on the two cousins. Sending out her Gengar, Kage uses Protect to guard his mistress from Hidden Power’s harm until everything warps to a different place where they had been. Protect’s barrier disappears in front of the male ghost type Pokemon as Elise covers her eyes from the temporary blinding light of the Tree of Life. [break][break]

“I think we are in another place, but I’m not sure where we are.” Elise responds to her dark-haired cousin as her Gengar stays beside her. When the light clears, the female royal sees the Tree of Life standing before them and she had seen it before from the Kalosian picture books on that subject when she was little. [break][break]

Her late uncle on Remiel’s side of his Kalosian family had shown them to her and she recalled that he loved talking about the two legendary Pokemon based on life and death itself.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Choosing: Get warped away - Proceed to Stage Two[break]
- Total: 50

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 9:11:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 9:38:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"It's... the TREE OF LIFE." Remiel remarks, stepping closer to the withered monument. He stops, however, upon noticing the kneeled statues of Pokémon paying tribute to the tree. The one closest to him, a KANGASKHAN and its baby, appears too realistic to simply be a slab of carved stone.[break][break]

The royal grimaces at the thought of what this could possibly mean. But, before he can settle on any firm doubts or reservations, the breeze of a whisper fills his mind. And, before long, he finds himself nodding.[break][break]

"It wants us to water it," He says, recalling his Cofagrigus and summoning a CARRACOSTA from a Luxury Ball clipped to his belt. "SILLIVANDR, help us please." It only takes a simple wave of the Carracosta's fin to summon grey clouds in the sky above, followed by a drizzle of RAIN DANCE.[break][break]

WATER IT[break]
Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 18:19:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As her elder cousin spoke of the glowing tree being exactly like the Tree of Life, she and her Gengar look over to how withered it looked. “Uncle Roland has shown me on a story book what it looked like when I was little, but I’ve never imagined I would see it in the flesh.” She responds to her cousin’s remark while the good memories of her uncle flooded into her mind. Now that her late uncle was gone, his wife as the current Queen of Galar kept belittling her younger niece like Elise was nothing to her.[break][break]

“Right, I’ll help in watering it too.” A nod came from the royal ambassador when she sees him summon his Carracosta to use Rain Dance. Kage the Gengar uses Psychic to create a cup made of blue energy and to hold the rain water inside. He makes the cup float above the Tree of Life and when it disappears, the rain water from the Carracosta’s Rain Dance splashes onto the tree too.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Choosing: Water it. - Choose 1 CURIO or 50 RKS Points[break]
Total: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 9:18:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You water the tree. Suddenly, you hear a crackling sound of moving wood, the bare tree's branches swaying as if alive. Around you, the petrified Pokemon stir alive. The stone crumbles apart as new fur, hide and scale emerge.[break][break]

The tree settles back into dormancy, but the Pokemon eventually turn to you in thanks.[break][break]

Curiously, these Pokemon feature brilliant markings that glow and glimmer beautifully in the dappled sunlight. Whether they were originally Illumina Pokemon or not is uncertain, but they shine bright with gratitude.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the glade.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 12:04:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The TREE OF LIFE, itself, seems to come to life before their very eyes. Remiel watches with awe as the Pokémon in front of them, once petrified, suddenly come back to the land of the living once more. It is the closest three, a TEDDIURSA, SNORUNT, and GOGOAT, that swarm the prince and his Carracosta to express their thanks.[break][break]

[break]

"Hey, easy now," The royal laughs, petting the needy Gogoat as it rubs its snout into his hand. Only once they've drawn so close does he notice the strange markings on each Pokémon. The slowly pulsing glow emanating from each design immediately reminds him of a certain phenomenon. He turns to Elise with a raised brow.[break][break]

"Do you think these could be... the first ILLUMINA Pokémon?"
[break]

ROLEPLAY INTERMISSION[break]
Simulation pending.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 5:07:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Tree of Life comes to life and the three Pokemon that were in stone now swarm the exiled crown prince with thanks. The Gengar shakes off the rain from the Carracosta’s Rain Dance as he sees the three Pokemon surround the older prince too. As the ambassador stoops down to pet the Teddiursa on the head, her eyes notice the glowing mark on the cub’s body and the little bear makes the little cheery cry of being stroked by her head.[break][break]

“You’re very cute.” A smile came onto the young dark magenta haired woman when Remiel asks her about the trio of Pokemon being the first Illumina Pokemon. “They do look like the first Illumina Pokemon that I’ve heard of in stories.” She responds to her cousin since there were bits of stories on the phenomena itself.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Choosing: N/A[break]
Total: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 6:14:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Remiel drops down to one knee to get a closer look at the ILLUMINA SNORUNT's patterns. The chill of its aura reaches down to his bones, but it's nothing compared to his BAXCALIBUR back at the draciary. GWYNEIRA enjoyed trying to turn the prince into a popsicle whenever she had the chance.[break][break]

"How fascinating..." The archaeologist remarks, daring to trace a finger along one of the Snorunt's glowing lines. This proves ticklish to the little creature, however, and it shivers with a little giggle before Remiel pulls his hand back. Turning to Elise, he raises a brow. "Where was I when you were being told these stories, hm?"[break][break]

The inquiry hardly has time to be answered, however, before the simulation around them begins to disassemble.[break][break]

LEAVE THE GLADE[break]
Proceed to Stage Three.
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 6:15:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights