saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
union of
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 12:12:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

training proves to be more complicated than it needs to be not because of the sheer number of pokemon he has at his disposal, but because matias is a man who values his privacy. the less people know about him, the better, especially on the battlefield.[break][break]

so, with a league tail watching him at all times, it has long started to feel suffocating.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

his kanto pokemon need no training but his others do. he stands at the base of a range of mountains, watching his quagsire BRICK BREAK large boulders only to look over his shoulder.[break][break]

to his surprise, it's .[break][break]

"what now? is the prick in the distance not enough? i can see him, you know. tell him the glare of his binoculars is blinding."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
union of
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 15:02:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Getting acquainted with after their first run-in at the Magnificent Funtasia felt a little awkward now that she found him again in Route 121. The man himself was training his Quagsire and with boulders being broken by his Quagsire’s Brick Break, he noticed her presence behind him. Truthfully, she liked her privacy when training and didn’t like people watching her, it reminded her too much of the reporters that wanted tabloids or the paparazzi themselves.[break][break]

“He is not suitable enough and it’s uncomfortable that I’m being watched by him.” A reply came from the royal ambassador as her Mismagius materializes next to her with a frown over her mistress’ discomfort. “I’d much rather feel comfortable training along with you than the prick with the binoculars.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
union of
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 2:14:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's response has him chuckling, amused by the way she riffs with him. maybe his initial opinion of the galarian ambassador had been misguided.[break][break]

"training?"[break][break]

at the mere word, his quagsire tenses up, floppy arm coming up to its cookie-shaped head in a salute.[break][break]

"i guess we can do that. what do you want to train in particular?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
union of
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 4:38:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Having preferred to train with people that she knows than to go along with strangers, the red-headed man asks his question. Beside her, the Mismagius looks over to the Quagsire that tensed up at the word of “training” since the water type probably had been training for some time before the duo of ambassador and her ghost Pokemon showed themselves. Training with someone that had more experience could be a good idea.[break][break]

“I would like to train in using ranged moves.” Elise gives her answer since she knew her partner Pokemon best in battles. “Since my Mismagius is a ranged battler after all. I do not think she’s a very physical sort of Pokemon.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
union of
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 9:12:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

almost immediately, he is quick to interject, offering criticism that he masks as advice. either way, it might be uncalled for, but he says it anyway, never one to shy from voicing his thoughts.[break][break]

"you should be focusing on its weaknesses, not its strengths."[break][break]

he looks over at .[break][break]

"it needs to know how to adapt if it's ever caught in a physical situation."[break][break]

and without much warning, he nods at quagsire, prompting it to summon a WHIRLPOOL around mismagius.[break][break]

"let's train, then."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
union of
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 7:22:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the other man watched her Mismagius practice one of her moves, he gives her advice that focusing on the ghost’s weaknesses was better than her strengths. “Thank you for the advice, I will take it into account.” When she had battled that Rocket lady last time, the ambassador didn’t think of turning it on its head and going for the focus on the weakness of her Pokemon. Strength was what made her leave with a bitter loss…again.[break][break]

Looking over to the man’s Quagsire releasing a Whirlpool around her ghost type, the first thing that Matias tells Elise is a good way to look at his advice. “Right.” Elise affirms Matias’ other part of the advice and watched how her Mismagius would adapt to being trapped in a Whirlpool. A blue glow surrounds the swirling twister of water before Mana rips it away with a telekinetic burst of her Psychic attack.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
union of
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:17:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the WHIRLPOOL is ripped away by PSYCHIC but it's served its purpose, providing enough of a distraction to allow quagsire to close in without a problem.[break][break]

it swings its AQUA TAIL at mismagius, taking advantage of the fact that it's a ranged battler, as had said.[break][break]

matias wonders how she'll adapt; or if.

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights