TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 8:12:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Waving at the cheering crowd with all the whimsy in the world, the thunder that crackled from the skies was not enough to dissuade the effervescent smile sprawled across her cheeks. There was excitement bubbling within her stomach for what was said to unfold in this silly little tournament; unlike the last competition she had participated in, however, there was no need to sprawl the 'Teravolt' logo across her asscheeks. Battling was becoming more and more natural with the time that passed since her opening of her Minor League Gym, and she was prepared to go all out, as no hallucinogens needed to be involved.[break][break]

Only cigarettes. Lots and lots of cigarettes. "Bonjour, Howard~! ♡ It's been quite the time since our last smoke," she said softly, sparking the tip of her tobacco stick and taking a long drag, ".. Gloss here wanted to skin you alive when you released the.. hm, Murder Roulette, right? ♡ I doubt she'll be willing to go easy~!"[break][break]

The Hatterene beside her appeared thrilled at the proclamation, bearing its whimsical fairy fangs. Unlike the idol, the hat pokemon had never really gotten over that buffoonery and riggery in the name of quelling all those Megalopolans, even if it did have a big hand in saving them in the end.[break][break]

"Don't tell me you brought Doug, that poor baby has seen way too much."

[break][break]

NOTES

- grrrr BARK BAABABARK

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 5:09:49 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Howard would rather overdose on a Shiinotic's spores than fight his smoking buddy.

Admittedly that was because he didn't want to lose his supplier of legal substances. was a good secondary supplier, but Howard was pretty sure that he simply beat up teenagers, stole their weed, and ran off into their night. Such lofty goals were that of Rocket Beast Shred Zeppelin.

"I didn't bring him! He ate my copy of Brycen-Man Six: Lost in Castelia!" Howard wailed at Desiree. The longer this tournament went on, the more he spiraled. His nerves were frayed at this point. At least he was fighting Desiree. He liked Desiree. It was hard to hate anyone you smoked a strange foreign herb from another dimension with.

Herba Mystica really did hit different.

"No Murder Roulettes today, I promise. It was pretty cool though, yeah?" Howard beamed at her. His emotions were like the Thundurus storm raging through Lilycove. He jumped from one emotion to the next, a whirlwind of emotions as Howard was forced to remember the events on Route 119. "Congrats on the Minor League Gym, by the way. Maybe I'll swing by for a visit with Serizawa."

The Larvitar let out a puny roar as it stared down Gloss.

"Want to take a smoke break after this?"

3/3 (NO MECHANIC)

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:51:17 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Even though battling while indulging in unique substances was quite her style, doing so on the herba mystica would have been something else entirely. A blessing that she was now able to save the good stuff for special moments rather than wasting it all in one go, as was a habit of hers growing up, way before the interdimensional herbs sprouted into her life. "Thank goodness to both~! ♡ It was.. helpful, painful, a double-edged sword," she chuckled, jingling around her coin purse in her pocket for some kind of humorous effect, ".. it made me pretty upset at that moment, but I'd rather have been upset than a Megalopolan TV dinner, so thank you. ♡"[break][break]

As her arrival to the tournament grounds was quite late in comparison to some, the battle against her smoke buddy was going to be her first. Though she did not quite know what to expect when it came to facing off against him, as murder roulette was off the table, she was quite delighted and excited. It helped to know that resentment could prove to serve as an edge to help her win, as the Hatterene's pupils were dilated to show as almost completely absorbed in the colors of a void. Much like Gloss, Desiree was competitive when it came to these things.[break][break]

"Thank you for that, too~! ♡ I think you'd like what I offer to the challengers," she smiled, removing a mushroom stuffie from her bag and holding onto it tight, ".. and hell yes, let's do it! I have like.. twenty pens in my bag. You can have a few~!"[break][break]

Gloss, the Hatterene, was ready to begin its wavering of fairy delights. Twirling its hand-like hat ribbon around in circles to start, which had been promptly given a GHOSTLY TERA CROWN to don, it created magical circles that poured out MYSTICAL FIRE. An attempt to singe the Larvitart as an opening greeting of a spicy dance. Like a spicy pepper kissed by a fairy looming in the corner, begging for the world to eat it.[break][break]

i6g8rztv

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 3/3[break]
- GIMMICK: Terastal gives +15 to all even numbered rolls

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 8:18:42 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Good, good. I think you and I would've caused a couple Megalopolans to overdose if they ate us, so we would've gotten back at them."

It's said casually, but the experience in Route 119 was one Howard wasn't willing to experience again. It wasn't his worse academic excursion for a paper, but it had changed a lot of people. The Toxic Chain had corrupted many, and it spread quickly. Howard didn't want it to become a major pandemic.

He shelved the thoughts away. This was a tournament. No need to ruin it with dark thoughts. Desiree was the better battler, running a Minor League Gym must've sharpened her skills. In a Pokémon battle, her experience and abilities would give her the advantage. Howard, meanwhile, had a Larvitar that had punched through a concrete wall because Howard wouldn't buy him ice cream.

Hopefully that made up for Gloss's rage and Desiree's genuine talent.

If anything, they could share a pen or three. The stakes weren't particularly high.

"Hell yeah." Howard smirked at the mushrooms. He had done a few in college, but he was surprised that the League was letting that go. War changed priorities, he supposed. He'd need to get a sample to try to sell. "Good luck! Serizawa, us-"

"LARVITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" Serizawa lunged face first into the spicy pepper, as if ready to devour it whole by thrashing it. Howard sighed and rubbed his temples. "He... doesn't listen to me. I'm so sorry. This is embarrassing."

3/3 (no mechanic) + 10, 50
2EyG7xuV

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 3:11:20 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"They totally would have," she laughed, flickering the tip of her cigarette, ".. they would have taken one bite and been like.. eww this tastes so nasty like funky, o- oh my god I think I'm foaming at the mouth~! ♡" It was quite the lot to be joking about, especially as some happened to make it out better in comparison to others; yet she was one of the unlucky ones in that regard, and enough time had passed in her book to poke fun at the shit ass situation they'd previously found themselves in.[break][break]

Watching the spewing fire get ruthlessly slammed into was bewildering to both Desiree and the Hatterene, as it seemingly had a mind and prowess of its own; the pinkette found it quite precious, though the fairy dismissed it as being the dingy one of a litter. At least, after she had got slammed into by its efforts of eating the spicy pepper. Bouncing backward a few feet within a delicate, graceful levitation, it was quick to retaliate with an attempted DAZZLING GLEAM. Regardless of how young or inexperienced it could have been, it recognized the raw power that came with unfiltered natural energies, which constituted the Larvitart to be a formidable opponent.[break][break]

She smiled at the sight of Howard rubbing his temples, even more so at his apology. "Don't be sorry, he's so adorable~! ♡ And every wild one has its quirks," she said, flicking a ring around in her palm, ".. oh, speaking of that! How's the blonde guy you did murder roulette with? Is he.. your boooyfriend? ♡" They seemed close, she couldn't help but bashfully wonder.

rgtRCPQg

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 2/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 4:14:29 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I wouldn't call him quirky, more so completely out of his mind. I've never been good at training Pokémon. He used to be so sweet..." Howard sighed and deflated. "Training Pokémon is hard. I don't know how you do it."

Desiree had a Toxic Chian. The archaeologist had forgotten about that. During the incident, he and Desiree had been separated. They had only chatted over a very stress-reducing smoke break. Hell, they had only spoken after the incident.

Dangerous events had a way of bringing people together and unifying them against a common foe. That was Hoenn's greatest boon; its created bonds between those who would've never met. Those bonds did not need to be magenta, either.

"Huh?" Howard cocked his head, roused from his stupor. "Boyfriend? I can have one. I'm not engaged anymore."

His engagement. Oh, those were the days. He buried that memory too. Instead, he focused on what Desiree said. Blonde guy? Who? Grigori wasn't blond? Wait, did she mean ?

"Guh...!" Howard's face turned red as Serizawa met the Dazzling Gleam with a yowl. After a struggle that sent Serizawa flying backwards, the Larvitar responded with a Stone Edge that sent jagged rocks erupting from the ground towards Gloss.

"He is not my boyfriend! He's an old man! He's..." Howard took a deep breath, though his face was still red. "He saved my life. He's a friend. I don't care how good he looks in sunglasses!"

3/3 (no mechanic)
Kp1455Jm

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 4:42:39 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Rolling the orbs of her septum piercing across her lips as she wondered, Desiree clasped her hands together in curiosity while thinking about how some pokemon would be hard to train; she was lucky in the fact that most of those she had taken under her wing were quite docile, but then again, she made it a habit of letting her companions do whatever the hell they wanted in the moment. Destruction of property was a trivial thing in her eyes, as repairs could always be made with nepotistic down payments. "It can be really hard sometimes, have you tried finding out its favorite treat and offering it in exchange for discipline? Bribery has worked for me soo well when it comes to the super wild ones~ ♡" She smiled, taking a long drag.[break][break]

The training that came with defending Desiree and the others before the effects of the toxic chain that night brought out the inquisitive nature of seeking more when it came to Gloss; and though it could not fathom the possibility of falling victim to a chain, Desiree was more grateful than ever for her ruthlessness in that regard. Yet, that being said, she was partially grateful that it happened- it took those ethereal events to push her to train harder, as it did making acquaintance with those she thought she never would.[break][break]

After the dazzling array of light that pushed forward, the speed and wild nature of the Larvitart were enough that not even Gloss could keep up. The STONE EDGE pushed into its hat and brought it to silently scream as she fumbled about, haphazardly using its ribbon arm to fling it toward the beast as a last-ditch effort. Though her typical stance was from afar, this lil' crazy thing needed to be dealt with. Slashing at it with magenta energies imbued into its hand, it attempted to perform a PSYCHO CUT.[break][break]

"Ooooh, I see~! That's so cute~! ♡" She exclaimed, giggling at how wildly off her assumption was. "You're all blushy, OMG I'm so sorry I flustered you like that~! ♡ If it makes youu feel any better, people ship me with so many people online in the music industry, it's soso funny. One time people thought I was dating Hennifer Coolidge because we were seen getting coffee together."

FsqTwjay +15

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP: 1/3[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 20:24:47 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Desiree, " Howard frowned at her. "What's a ship?"

Whenever he stashed Serizawa's treats in the apartment, the Larvitar would often rampage about in search for deep fried Lechonk rinds, which often resulted in severe damage. Howard had already lost three funeral urns to Serizawa's rampaging. For Desiree, paying off the landlord wasn't a big issue. To Howard, losing pieces of history was far more important.

How many funeral urns had to suffer for Serizawa's warmongering? This needed to end.

"Shred is a worthless wastrel! All he does is eat my food and smoke my weed! Hell, he doesn't even pay me back half the time!" Howard continued to sputter and protest as the Psycho Cut sent Serizawa blasting into the sky. Soon, he'd come spiraling down like a poor imitation of Meteno.

"He doesn't even shower! He smells like shit!" Howard continued, before composing himself. "You're fine. You're fine. I'm used to it. My fiancé used to tease me about it way back when."

Stupid memories. Go away. A bright flash of light appeared in the sky as Serizawa tumbled down, letting loose a Hyper Beam that attempted to scorch the arena.

"The life of a pop idol isn't easy. I don't suppose you can tell people 'no, we're not a thing' and they'll believe you?" After a moment of thinking, Howard sighed and shook his head. "Probably not."

3/3
1NadZwTV

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 4:46:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"You don't know what a ship is~? ♡" Desiree laughed, sweeping one of the braids in her hair aside. "It's like.. when someone takes two people and wants them or headcannons them to be together and all of that~! We live in a fucking weird world, it's so étrange." It was quite the strange thought that someone would not know the feat that was shipping, but then again, taking a good look at Howard gave her all the reasoning she needed to know- kush buddies always had a habit of living different lives, and that certainly checked out.[break][break]

Her bedazzled, acrylic nails tapped against her cheek as she listened to his spouting of Shred and watched the battle unfold. For a second she was wildly concerned at the amount of force Gloss was using to take on the poor little Larvitart, but as it came down like a meteor and unfurled its HYPER BEAM, her worriedness was cast aside. Being that it took a crystalline crown of ghostly etherealities to its hat, the beam of light shrimply fluctuated through its body, biding it enough time to retaliate with a SHADOW BALL and then some.[break][break]

"Those kinds of friends are the best though, no? ♡ Well, other than the mustiness," she smiled, billowing clouds from her lips, ".. and yeah, it's an endless cycle. Just have to get spotted with someone else and then all the rumors get changed around~! ♡"

rBXjKty1

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 9:44:50 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I see..." Howard frowned and cocked his head again. "What's a headcanon?"

This man was hopeless. He spoke dozens upon dozens of languages, but he didn't speak internet slang. He had figured out texting relatively easily, and learning 'lol', 'lmao', and 'kys' had come relatively easily. He used all of those in texts with Beasts Zeppelin and Quinn. Yet shipping and headcanons weren't anything Howard was familiar with.

Couldn't people just say they wanted two people to be together? Dozens of languages, and it still made no sense!

"There's a Thundurus flying around Lilycove, the weather makes no sense, and gas prices are through the roof." Howard nodded in agreement. "Hoenn is fucked. I've heard Sinnoh is nice this time of year. Maybe I'll move there."

Serizawa didn't know what a 'Tera Type' was. Gloss becoming Ghost-type, then, baffled the Larvitar. He could barely think 'why no crispy critter' before getting blasted with Shadow Ball. Serizawa readied his small hands, as if preparing to Thrash his way through the Shadow Ball.

"SERIZAWA, NO!" Howard shouted, stunned at the audacity and idiocy of his Pokémon.

2/3 (no mechanic)
EA5Lt_Ma

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 21:05:39 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree pinched her forehead and chuckled at his further questioning, as with each one she was feeling like more and more of a walking fucked up dictionary of internet slang; she was once just like him in not being in the know, but going to high school and embarking in the music changed her, for better or for worse. "It's like," she paused, considering just how to break it down into the dumb words the connotation very well did not deserve, ".. when fans of something look at two characters or people and imagine things that are suuper dumb or not based reality. Like if two people thought that Pyukubob and Startrik were secretly hammin' it out under Startrik's rock." The thought brought her to laugh, as it was quite filthy.[break][break]

Gloss was getting a bit tired, though its determined, ruthless nature allowed such exhaustion to be numbed with adrenaline. As it watched the Larvitart push through the shadow ball with its thrash, it could not help but giggle- and it used the close contact as a bit of a wake-up call, further excusing going all out on the lil' thing. Bouncing backward in a graceful levitation, it spun around in whimsy, attempting to cast arrays of PSYCHIC energies at the small dark-type.[break][break]

"That's what's causing all the thunderstorms? ♡ I guess its namesake is fitting of its abilities." She said, picking up the allusion that it was some kind of rare, mythical pokemon, despite her clueless nature when it pertained to such things. In her mind, it looked like a lightning bolt come to life, even if thunder and lightning were two vastly different things. "Hoenn is for real fucked, don't move away though~! Who else am I going to have a smoke next to the Burger Kingler dumpster with at four in the morning while the world is ending? ♡" She was hopeful that the joke would be nothing more than a joke, especially after the unwinding of the fates upon the ice dragon's tongue.

|J_|WULL

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 21:26:06 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Oh, I see." Understanding dawned in Howard's eye. "So they're like academics who don't cite their sources!"

Even on the battlefield, he was thinking about papers. It was a wonder how he got himself dressed every day without checking the labels on his clothing. He'd probably read the ingredients list on a can of soup or one of Desiree's numerous illegal substances for entertainment.

What a stick in the mud.

"Startik would never do that! He's a cartoon character!" Howard looked appalled that someone would even dare try to 'ship' Pyukubob and Startik. It was like someone was taking his childhood and throwing it through a trash compacter. "Right?"

He looked at Desiree as if someone was about to tell him that Father Winter wasn't real.

"I can't move, don't worry. Work will kill me." Literally. "Someone will save us. The Elite Four and the Top Champion are the best of the best, right? They'll throw hands with Thundurus and win without breaking a sweat."

Howard mimed punches as Serizawa took a deep breath, before lunging forward in a final attempt to bite Gloss's hair off with a Crunch.

1/3 (no mechanic)
moAn2DiD

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 23:36:37 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

All Desiree could do was grin ear to ear and wiggle her eyebrows up and down when Howard asked about the accursed shipping of Pyukubob and Startrik, as no matter how much she wished it wasn't real, it was indeed real. Not in the show, but in the hearts of all those sick fucks that sprawled their writing across Wattpad. She was one of the ones who would read fanfics in high school about celebrities, but now and then some vile title would pop up about the chronicles of the sponge and the starfish acquainting with each other's shells. "If only it's that easy, you saw how much of a struggle all the elites went through around Kyruem's toesies, no? ♡" She smiled, hoping they could indeed vanquish the legendary of thunder.[break][break]

The forest witch's attempt at imbuing PSYCHIC energies in the air was no match for the attempted CRUNCHING of its hair; it was just so ruthless, that the Larvitart was able to gnaw off a little chunk with ease by the looks of it. Despite its whimsical, wretched yet silent nature, Gloss screamed and ran off to meet the side of Desiree once more once the hair was removed. Nothing a little haircut couldn't fix, of course, but it had taken a fat loss in the name of further preserving its vanity.[break][break]

"Okay okay, your precious lil' Larvitar wins~! Now here's the plan," she paused, flicking the remainder of her cigarette into the dust, ".. when I was walking through the streets I saw this lady sitting in front of her house smoking a big fat joint. I also saw that she had a poster of me during my debut on her wall through her window~! ♡ We go knock on her door and offer to smoke her out so we don't have to do it in the storm outside, does that sound good? She'll have to let us in, she clearly adores me~! ♡"[break][break]

Gloss glared at the pinkette with the evilest eyes in the world, as she seemingly cared more about smoking the goods rather than assuring it that its hair would grow back in ample time and that it would win other challenges down the road. Forcing itself back into its pokeball with a sigh, it left Desiree to her own herbal devices.

[break][break]

NOTES

- howard wins!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,869 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 10:01:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"We will triumph." His eye brims with passion as he stares at Desiree. Yet the emotion there is far more complex than a simple hope for a brighter morning. It's the hope that someone, somewhere will be able to pick up the sword that would save Hoenn.

No, it was the gaze of someone who knew that victory was already won. Hoenn would win, because it had won before. It was faith in the repetition of history. Faith in the people that would make it.

He did not hope for a potential vanquish. He knew it would happen. That was Howard's perception on the future; events that had yet to come that would resolve as they had before. History's great tapestry would not burn down here.

"I won? Seriously?" Howard's eye cleared as Gloss retreated, hairdo in shambles. Hopefully nobody took photos of Gloss for the next few weeks, otherwise she'd be the laughingstock of Tweeter. "I didn't expect that. Serizawa... you did it?" Howard looked down at the gremlin, who proceeded to deck Howard in the kneecaps.

Eyes watering, Howard nodded to Desiree.

"Sounds like a plan. It's just like when you're walking to your next lecture and you see a bunch of people smoking in front of a dorm, yeah?" Howard nodded in agreement. Fame had its perks, after all. He was glad that Desiree hadn't gone completely mad from the fame.

He hoped, anyway.

"Lead the way! If your plan falls through..." He flashed a smile. "I know this dive bar that owes me a favor. Pass me a pen."

1/3 (WIN)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
herby derby [vct]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 1:38:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: