part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
VCT: Eva vs. Elise
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:49:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 As always, Eva’s smile was bright and welcoming. The soft presence of the professor was sharpened with the anticipation of battle. The warm smile faded into an enthusiastic grin.

“Ahhh, good to see you, Ambassador!” she gave a small salute. Beside the professor, a tall and battle-worn Machamp flexed her fingers, curling them into tight fists.

“Ready to get started?” they were. With a dramatic flare, she sent Syah out onto the battlefield to meet her opponent in combat.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:53:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

From the smile that the blonde professor, the royal ambassador smiles back to the other woman’s greeting. “Hello Professor, it is nice to see you again too.” Since their last meeting, they both had been busy at their respective jobs while studying how Dynamax affected Hoenn and its power spots fell to the Science department. Elise did help in sending the Galarian studies over to the professors at that department too, but now, she’ll focus on her match with Eva herself.[break][break]

“I’m ready to get started. Hopefully, our match will be a good one today.” Elise gives the professor a nod along with tossing her Mismagius’ Moon Ball as it releases her Mismagius out to meet her opponent too. Yellow eyes look up at the hulking Machamp and Mana’s smile becomes a mischievous one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 21:31:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It seemed Elise and her ghost were ready to go! “Alright, let’s have some fun then, eh?” She motions for Syaht o begin with a long sweep of her arm across the battlefield, “Let’s show ‘em what you got, Syah!”

The Machamp gave a strong nod, focusing in on the Mismagius while she BULKED UP. A moment later, one of the fighting-type’s thick arms arched towards the opponent with a powerful DRAGON HAMMER.

Ei1DkdmI

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 14:34:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Eva spoke about having fun in their battle, the ambassador responds with a nod. “Of course, we’ll have fun too.” Though some people in the tournament will be competitive, where was the fun in wanting to have a good battle with someone she considered a friend too? Eva’s Machamp begins the first round with a strong Dragon Hammer as its fist tries to connect with the floating ghost. This was a move that could normally be canceled out by her Mismagius’ Tera Type.[break][break]

But Elise chose not to Terastalize this round just to be fair anyway.[break][break]

Mana lets the Dragon Hammer hit down on her and she’d feel the pain coming from the Machamp’s move. “Let’s go with Shadow Ball, Mana.” Elise’s calmer order gave the Mismagius a push to fight against the fighting type Pokemon as she launches a Shadow Ball towards Syah![break][break]

rheg_dYL

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 16:40:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The close proximity after the DRAGON HAMMER made for an easy target to hit. The SHADOW BALL launched across the short distance and nailed the machamp right in the chest. The bulky fighting-type gasped to replace the wind knocked out of her and stumbled back. Her four arms arched in circles to bring her balance back to center.

“Nice hit!” Eva complimented, shoving a hand forward to launch Syah forward, dark energy coating her fists as she attempted to slam the Mismagius with DARKEST LARIAT.

WZgVuGb3

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 18:50:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Machamp is thrown back from the Shadow Ball and while the fighting type caught her breath, the ghost sees the fighting type Pokemon’s fists coat with dark energy. She knows that a dark type move would be the most effective, but the ghost’s reaction time was not well-timed. Syah's Darkest Lariat from the female Machamp ends up slamming onto the Mismagius as Mana cries out in pain. [break][break]

“Thank you, Professor. That was a good hit too!” Elise complimented the professor’s battling together with her Machamp. After recovering from the slam, Mana the Mismagius frowns and closes her eyes. A blue glow covers her body as her mind makes a concentrated Psychic blast that shot towards the female Machamp! [break][break]

SlJ8Cew7

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 1:53:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Thanks!” Eva smiled, taking the compliment for both herself and the Machamp. Only a couple strikes in and the match seemed to be a good one!

Syah tok a small step back, prepping herself for the ghost’s retaliation. She assumed it would be something ethereal, something she couldn’t parry with her fists. The Machamp’s four palms slammed together and expanded a WIDE GUARD in front of her to try protect herself from the PSYCHIC attack.

TnniPSFb

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 15:02:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Wide Guard from the Machamp makes the Psychic bounce off from the Wide Guard of its muscular arms of the fighting type since her attack from the mind would be blocked. Though Syah was a fighting type Pokemon, Elise was glad in seeing that even a fighting type could have fun with beating her ghost type without its fighting moves affecting a ghost type. A little frown came from the ghost when she sees her attack being blocked, but that doesn’t bother her as much as she wants to have fun.[break][break]

She goes for changing up her attack pattern and launching an electric bolt towards the Machamp. Thunderbolt would attempt to make its way towards the many armed target, if it’ll hit. [break][break]

4wjRLmBa

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:22:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Pale electricity sparked from the ghost and bolted towards the Machamp at a speed she definitely couldn’t avoid. She seized up, as it coursed through the muscles, tensing them to the point of painful ache roots deep into the fibers. She fought the paralysis. With a stiffness, she reached for the Mismagius, striking with a DARKEST LARIAT.

BLWbUnDF

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:23:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

After Syah the Machamp gets struck by the pale yellow bolt of her Thunderbolt attack, it appeared that the fighting type was doing its last stand to keep itself in the battle. Elise wanted to go all out in potentially finishing this battle off, so she taps on her Tera Orb to Terastalize her Mismagius into the Fairy Tera Type. The winged fairy crown is on the Mismagius’ head as she releases a bright Dazzling Gleam to try and defeat the tired Machamp while she watches the Machamp go with a Darkest Lariat to attempt to even the score![break][break]

0aZy1VWS + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:28:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The tera-powered DAZZLING GLEAM blinded the advanced Machamp. Her head felt like it was about to explode from the sudden onslaught of the fey energy. It was a breath later the fighting-type collapsed, fainting onto the arena floor.

“What a finish!” Eva cheered from the podium. She extracted the pokemon’s pokeball to return her, “Great job, you two!” Eva gave the Mismagius and Elise a thumbs up, “Good luck with the rest of the tournament!”

With that, Eva quickly fled the arena to take Syah to the medical tent.

0/3 HP
Syah faints!
Eva, the loser. On brand.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 2:27:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The defeat of Eva’s Machamp made for a good battle against the head scientist and Elise returns the thumbs up to the blonde woman. “You and Syah did a great job too and it was a very enjoyable battle.” When Eva wished the ambassador luck in her next matches at the tournament, the royal nods. “Thank you, I hope you have good luck with the rest of your battles as well.” [break][break]

Once Eva flees from the arena, Elise and her Mismagius leave the grounds and gets a little snack at one of the cafes in the city for their victory.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 6:02:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: