Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Noblesse Oblige [M]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 15:30:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When had talked about his former fiancee last, the heiress to the Cavendish family was engaged to the former Crown Prince of Galar. Her elder cousin had always talked about her at times, but now, it seems that the Cavendish noble lady was here in Hoenn. Elise figures that the best place for her and Diana to catch up in is a fine dining restaurant which served steak and lamb combos on square plates. Chamomile the shiny Polteageist follows his lady to the third block around the street of the city where they’ll wait for the heiress when they get there.[break][break]

Although Elise’s job of being the Royal Galarian Ambassador now had made her feel less timid and meek to talk with people, the nagging feeling of feeling a little anxious still tugs on her mind. Thoughts of how Diana was doing now and whether she’s remembered by the other noblewoman circled around like they were intruding her line of thought.[break][break]

The shiny Polteageist finds the restaurant in view and leads her to the front entrance of the restaurant. Not surprisingly, there were already a couple of people lined up at the front door since the lunch hour was always the busiest and the duo of the dark magente haired ambassador and her shiny Polteageist clad in a butler outfit wait in the line too.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
Noblesse Oblige [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:21:09 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana was summoned — well, requested — at a restaurant to meet with someone she had not seen in many years. The last time she had seen one was perhaps shortly before the end of her engagement to , before he'd made his decision to live his life a free man and leave for Hoenn.

Before Hammerlocke had fallen to ruin under the rule of his stupidly naive brother.

She had left too. They both had. Diana didn't believe either one of them, though Remiel told her otherwise, truly knew how badly things had gotten after the crown had transferred from the previous holder to Remiel's brother. Their people were suffering while they sat away in Hoenn.

For what? Delegation and politics? When were they to come home, she wondered?

She knew Remy had made it clear Galar was behind him. At least, the crown and titles were. What about his cousin? Diana couldn't help but harbor a few ill feelings toward her, yet she still made her way to the restaurant.

At her side, her DRATINI slithered, following her to the entrance. "Cavendish. Party of two," she told the host, having reserved a table ahead of time.

[attr="class","dianatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Noblesse Oblige [M]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 4:38:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

An arrival of the Cavendish heiress to her noble house comes with the confident stride of the female aristocrat. While the Galarian ambassador tried not to show the nervousness that permeates her core, she lets Diana take her lead in stating the reservation of their table to the suited host. Chamomile followed his lady inside to the front entrance of the restaurant while he noted the Dratini slithering beside the noble lady.[break][break]

The host ends up leading the two ladies over to the reserved table and since there is no gentleman to pull the chair for her, the ambassador just takes her seat normally. When a waitress comes by, Elise answers the waitress' question on her choice of drink being a glass of sparkling water.[break][break]

“So…” The royal diplomat tries not to think on talking about the complicated state of Galar even though people had already asked her why she wasn’t there to help with its tainted state. “I trust that your entrance to Hoenn is fine?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
Noblesse Oblige [M]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 14:54:03 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"] caught up to her. It seemed that the royal cousin didn't look much different in the span that they had last seen each other. Perhaps she was a bit older, aging away from that young girl she'd remembered seeing.

Beside her, a POLTEAGEIST floated.

"Miss Calcifet, are you going to walk on eggshells around me this entire meeting?" Diana asked, tapping her fingers in her lap as she masked a face of annoyance. "We've known each other for years. Why are you afraid?"

She knew why the princess was afraid. She still wanted to hear it from her own lips.

Diana tilted away from the conversation, requesting a pot of herbal tea while she perused the menu. "But, yes, my journey here was fairly safe, despite the stormy seas. A bit of sloshing didn't stop me."

[attr="class","dianatag"] | putting on a front
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights