Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
GC EXCURSION C: BARNABY & ZEV
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 22:51:56 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

"It's something big, that's for sure."[break][break]

knelt in front of , head angled low while bobbing up and down. [break][break]

You know, to view the large POKEMON TRACK pressed into the earth at different angles. Barnaby was nothing if not thorough on the job.[break][break]

"I've heard reports of strange, aggressive Pokémon from other squads. Think it's something like that?"[break][break]

kRM8ZvqK

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 12

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 20:16:50 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev stepped away from Bee and the set of strange footprints. Blue eyes scanned the surrounding environs with the sharpness and intensity of a predator stalking prey. [break][break]

"It must be," he said. "I haven't seen any tracks like that before, from any Pokémon. And judging by their size, it's big enough to deal serious damage to our research stations." [break][break]

Not that their defense mattered to Zev. All he cared about was capturing one of these new, hostile Pokémon for himself. [break][break]

Opening a Pokéball, he released his Genesect. It beeped at him in acknowledgement, then fell silent, waiting for orders. [break][break]

"Scan this area for any Pokémon that could match these tracks," Zev commanded it, gesturing to the footprints in the mud. "Return to me if you find anything." [break][break]

The Genesect beeped again before transforming into its flight mode and zipping off. [break][break]

22DOszuD[break]Total: 47

TAGS[break]
NOTES – gc excursion c: monster hunter

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 2:14:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

released his own GENESECT to join 's in its pursuit of their unknown Pokémon.[break][break]

"Wait," After righting himself, the admin had begun slowly following the tracks as they wound further down into the chasm. As he did so, he noticed a change in their pattern and shape.[break][break]

New sets joined and intermingled. One clearly bipedal, the other quadrupedal, though both had distinct three-toed clawed feet.[break][break]

"Do you see that? I think we have more than one type of mystery Pokémon here."[break][break]

7dZcokd3

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 64

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 16:06:36 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev peered closer at the tracks, frowning. Sure enough, another set had intermingled with the first. "It doesn't look like they were walking together. One is fresher than the other. But that could mean anything." [break][break]

From what he could tell, there hadn't been a scuffle between the two Pokémon. That meant they either coexisted naturally or there were enough resources in the Giant Chasm to satisfy them both. [break][break]

Then again, basic knowledge of Pokémon behaviors were all but useless when it came to the paradoxes born from Interdream Mist and Tera crystals. [break][break]

A cry from one of the Genesect rang out ahead of the men, followed quickly by sounds of battle. Zev snapped his head in their direction, tensing with the adrenaline flooding his veins. "Found them." [break][break]

He broke off into a run toward the noise. [break][break]

ZBE5FEfI[break]Total: 93

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 2:04:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

was right. Peering closer at the tracks, one set of prints was winged with freshly-disturbed earth, while the other set was composed of more hardened ground.[break][break]

Still, whatever creatures had created them must have been close. But how long would it take to locate them?[break][break]

The simultaneous buzzing from their GENESECT indicated that the two ROCKETs might not need to wait long. Sprinting after Zev, Barnaby followed the alarm bells ringing off the sides of the canyon. Intermixed with them was... growling? Or something similar.[break]

[break]

The sounds of guttural rage intensified as drew closer. When he was finally in range, his eyes immediately focused on the enormous forms of two new — and deadly — looking Pokémon.[break][break]

uxMvAeAd

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 128

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 0:00:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev stopped short at the sight of the bizarre creatures battling the two Genesect. [break][break]

"More new Pokémon. They look like ancient forms of Entei and Suicune," he observed. Their existence implied an alternative Raikou, but a quick scan of the area showed none in sight. "We should capture these if we can. Our scientists will want to study them." [break][break]

His Genesect veered toward the not-Suicune, launching a Dark-type TECHNO BLAST at it. The bipedal beast screeched in pain and fury. Red eyes flashing, it countered with a DRAGON BREATH that pushed Genesect backward. [break][break]

Zev's eyes narrowed. These new Pokémon were often different typings than their original counterparts. Moves sometimes revealed the typing, but not always. [break][break]

l6IcXTgG[break]Total: 195

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 18:30:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Who could have dreamed up these monstrosities?"[break][break]

They were incredible.[break][break]

Nearly twice the size of what SUICUNE and ENTEI were rumored to be, based on historical records and reports of 's beast. Their GENESECT were dwarfed in comparison. Luckily, the metal insectoid Pokémon had speed on their side.[break][break]

Barnaby's scarlet GENESECT sprung out of the way of the PARADOX ENTEI's DRAGON RUSH, though it could feel the incredible waves of power emanating from the huge creature. In retaliation, it shot a ZAP CANNON at the thing's back.[break][break]

Oddly, the strange ENTEI seemed almost unfazed by the burst of electricity, having spun around almost immediately to charge again.[break][break]

This time, its metal help began to glow a fiery red. [break][break]

As the fighting continued, noticed another pair of tracks out of the corner of his eye — different than those they'd seen earlier. He made a mental note to tell Zev once they were done here.[break][break]

Fr_Gv7Zg

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 209

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 1:37:25 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev shrugged. "Someone desperately wanting the Johtonian Trio to be alive, I guess." [break][break]

Ultimately, he did not care for the creatures' origins. He was not a scientist; the joy of discovery was not something he shared. What mattered, to him, was whether these Pokémon could be caught and trained. [break][break]

He whistled a command to his Genesect, who veered out of the way of a searing FLAMETHROWER from the Suicune-like beast. At Zev's command, the metallic bug released an ELECTROWEB to ensnare its foe. [break][break]

The fight was far from over, though. Despite its snarls of agony and the wounds gathering along its hide, the not-Suicune tore at the webbing. Zev prepared to give another command when a startling thing happened. [break][break]

A squad of ten Genesect, all painted different colors, flew overhead. As they passed, they unleashed a barrage of TECHNO BLASTS at the two Paradox Pokémon. Screams and the smell of burnt flesh filled the air. The strange Pokémon collapsed, struggling to rise. [break][break]

"Now!" Zev shouted. His Genesect swooped in to attempt another capture with ELECTROWEB. [break][break]

uygrF9Qk[break]Total: 293

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 2:32:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Reinforcements came just in time. [break][break]

The two PARADOX Pokémon were fierce creatures, hulking giants with power and tenacity to match. If the battle had continued the way it was going, it was likely that their two GENESECT would have quickly been subdued.[break][break]

With this new fleet of GENESECT on the horizon, the tides turned in ROCKET's favor. [break][break]

The altered ENTEI roared in pain, but the beast's cry was cut short as its digitized essence was pulled into the Luxury Ball lobbed its way. A few subtle shakes later and the thing was successfully captured.[break][break]

All too suddenly the environment around them stilled to an eerie quiet. It seemed as if had been victorious as well.[break][break]

"Let me know when you train that thing up. We can see which one is better." Barnaby challenged as he strode over to pick up the Luxury Ball, an easygoing lilt to his voice.[break][break]

mVz9J|kQ

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 377

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 2:44:36 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Just as Bee caught the Paradox Entei into a Luxury Ball, so too did Zev capture the Paradox Suicune in a Pokéball. The capsule twitched a few times, then went still. Zev scooped it up and slipped it into the pocket of his coat. [break][break]

"Sure," he said to the admin as his Genesect landed beside him. [break][break]

Suddenly, the ground trembled and the trees shuddered as an earthquake rippled through the chasm. Nearby, the earth buckled. Zev tensed, ready to dodge any new fissures or escape atop his Genesect. [break][break]

But then the quake ceased and the world grew still again. It must have been only a small tremor, Zev surmised. Still, they were better off returning to the nearest research station instead of remaining in dangerous, hostile territory. [break][break]

"We should head back," he suggested to Bee. "Let's see what our scientists can tell us about these new Pokémon." [break][break]

kwoh1oQd[break]Total: 445

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:37:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: