TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
AREA ZERO EXCURSION D: CONFRONTATION [CG vs BL]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 5:08:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
at ’s ‘fuck you’, lulu’s middle finger raised sharply into the air. something about ’s presence made her more antagonistic than usual.[break][break]

at the elite four’s command that followed her noibat’s destructive boom, she snapped a warning, ”i’ll kill you for it, connors! think i won’t!”[break][break]

she began to reach for steel at her hip, but was stopped short when the fabric of reality split open between them all, obscuring her view of the battle. what stared back was another dark universe, and she realized she’d seen it before: the distortion world.[break][break]

was it giratina that she’d felt watching them?[break][break]

”it’s happening elsewhere too…”[break][break]

concern cut through her shock again as she heard her noivern’s pained screech, impacted by the debris that crumbled from the zoroark’s attack.[break][break]

i can’t see you. be careful.[break][break]

their telepathic bond encouraged it, but it did little for the damage the dragon had taken – and it was tired too. they’d been there for days together.[break][break]

I29274Ij

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 749[break]
excursions into area zero[break]

AZ EXCURSION D: CONFRONTATION

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 14:54:56 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

All of a sudden, mid-sprint, something grabbed Caleb, yanking him roughly behind a large stalagmite encrusted with Tera crystals. Face-to-face with , Caleb visibly relaxed, though he huffed at the Admin's quip.[break][break]
"Don't blame this on me, you knew Rangers would be crawling all over this cave system," he shot back, though he did nothing to remove the other man's hand from his uniform collar. "In fact, I'm half-convinced you wanted to run into me."[break][break]
He smirked, then, and leaned in to whisper into Barnaby's ear.[break][break]
"Do you get off to watching me suffer in public? I bet you do. I bet it makes you want my - "[break][break]
He didn't get a chance to finish his thought, for the air around them rippled with a sudden pulse of energy. A tearing echoed through the cavern, and Caleb turned to look towards the origin of the sound. Nox had leapt back from a - a window? portal? hole in reality? Caleb could see an inky darkness, and though he was too far to make out any details, he thought he felt a sinister presence beyond the threshold of the strange gateway.[break][break]
Caleb snapped his attention back to Barnaby.[break][break]
"This whole place might collapse at any second," he realized, tone urgent. "Call off the other Rocket and I'll take care of Connors. Then get the fuck out of here."[break][break]
6j5ECYGc

[break][break][break]

TAGS | | [break]
NOTES – AREA ZERO EXCURSION D: CONFRONTATION[break]
Lokix is TERASTALLIZED into an ELECTRIC TYPE

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:04:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
"Try me!" He roars back in challenge, lips curling in a snarl. "When I'm done with your dragon you're fucking next."

Like , he advances on the woman, hands balled into fists, muscles stiff as a board in preparation.

Then his veins fill with the ice of something primal and he halts where he stands. Vertigo precedes nausea as he takes a look into the DISTORTED WORLD.

After a moment he gets his bearings, expression pained as he pushes himself to a standing position. Ice cracks as the warmth of anger seeps back into his veins.

"You're fucking dead when I get my hands on you, Flint."

Elsewhere, Scarlett advances on the Noivern with SHADOW LACED CLAWS, eager to tear and sunder flesh, scale, and more.

[attr="class","postruinsdice"]
5l3xY4Fe

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 0:00:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You're so full of it, you know that—" interjected, but cut himself off at the same time as .[break][break]

The tear into the Distortion World was the least of their worries right now. All around, stone and rock shuddered, telltale bits of earth fell from the ceiling, and the cavern boomed with the sound of impending peril. They needed to get out of here.[break][break]

"You better keep Connors in line. Oh, and..."[break][break]

Gripping Caleb's collar tight in one fist, Barnaby curled the other and swung for the ranger's jaw. The punch would hit hard, but wouldn't be enough to incapacitate. It'd leave a nice shiner, though.[break][break]

"We've gotta keep up appearances, hm?" The admin added with a dark chuckle.[break][break]

With that, he'd release and sprint out of the alcove, shaking off the pain in his hand as he returned to where was still battling .[break][break]

"This branch of the cavern is collapsing. We need to get out. Now." He relayed to his partner over comms. He could only hope that she'd managed to take down the Elite Four member.[break][break]

Xqgng9e4

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 857

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 1:26:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”I’m right behind you,” she assured admin bee – but she wasn’t leaving without her noivern.[break][break]

’s voice still threatened from the other side of the dimensional tear that had appeared.[break][break]

”yeah, yeah..” she pulled the pistol hidden at her hip and shifted to bear it in his general direction, straight through the spatial wound between them. ”come on, then.”[break][break]

the eye of the distortion world shut again. she spotted the elite four immediately – just as her noivern fell behind him, its wing torn enough from its body that it might not fly again. its pain surged into her mind via draconic telepathy.[break][break]

the weight in her hands fell like her heart, stalling her fire in a critical moment.[break][break]

”noivern!”[break][break]

i78ieGmy

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 918[break]

[break]
[break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 15:25:42 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Stars exploded across Caleb's vision as he was knocked violently backwards by Barnaby's sudden punch. "What the FUCK - "[break][break]
It was too late to fight back, the Rocket Admin was already sprinting away. Caleb rubbed his jaw - he could already feel a bruise forming - and scowled after the other man. A complicated mess of emotions threatened to delay him, so, with great willpower, he shoved them aside. Heaving a sigh, he turned his back on Barnaby and headed back in the direction of .[break][break]
It took a considerable amount of skill to avoid getting crushed by falling rocks, while also dealing with a throbbing face, but somehow, he made it back across the cavern. Greyson was not where he'd left him, which was concerning. Nox, however, hopped over to Caleb's side, relatively unharmed. Relief flooded through him at the sight of his friend.[break][break]
"It's time to go, buddy," he explained, motioning for the Lokix to follow.[break][break]
It didn't take terribly long to locate Greyson. He was, as Caleb might have predicted, rushing towards the Rocket woman that had accompanied Barnaby.[break][break]
"GREYSON!" He shouted, trying to make himself heard above the rumbling and shaking of the cave's imminent destruction.[break][break]
Then he noticed the look on Greyson's face, and Caleb's blood ran cold.[break][break]
The Elite Four's eyes burned with unbridled, reckless rage, unshackled at last from the chains of propriety.[break][break]
fyO20WGH

[break][break][break]

TAGS | | [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 2:32:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Incandescent rage exploded from somewhere deep within' the pit in his chest. Heat suffuses his body, fingers and toes going numb from the sensation of sudden warmth. It was like magma was rapidly coursing through his veins and setting each nerve aflame in its call to action.

Somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd near-death experience, Lulu's return taunts, and the appearance of the DISTORTION WORLD, Greyson decided these two weren't worth the oxygen they were breathing and something just.. snapped.

In one second he was charging the former Rocket Head Scientist, a half-formed flower crown floating above his head signaling the activation of his SIGNA SUIT (Comfey), a floating FLORAL SHIELD to block the bullet he knew was coming, and the next he was atop the woman with his hands wrapped around her throat, vines surging around his fingers and coiling around her neck determined to end the woman's life.

Subconsciously he notes the Comfey around his wrist — the very same one whose powers he was now forcibly controlling — peeking from beneath his sleeve and mewing in concern.

But here, in this moment, not even that mattered.

Only one thing did — watching the life fade from this psychopath's eyes for good.

b9TjV6zK

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #cec8ef;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 13:51:03 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

’s trepidation at abandoning her NOIVERN would be a near-fatal mistake.[break][break]

Though he witnessed the grim scene from afar, there was too large a distance and too many crumbling boulders and cliff edges for to intervene himself. Not in time, anyway. was out for blood, and it only took minutes for someone to asphyxiate.[break][break]

Instead, Barnaby called on his ALAKAZAM in a last-ditch effort to help . [break][break]

Stop him!”[break][break]

Within seconds, the ALAKAZAM had TELEPORTED in range of where the two had tumbled into the dirt. Knowing it was too risky to attack the Elite Four outright, given that Lulu might be caught in the crossfire, instead the Pokemon opted to try and HYPNOTIZE . Even a slight slackening of his grip might give her the edge she needed to escape.
[break][break]

In the meantime, he continued to sprint toward her.[break][break]

SQOPNpaU

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 1,116

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 0:49:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the gun was sent skidding across the ground after a stray bullet fired at the wall instead, ricocheting off somewhere.[break][break]

mortal terror took over the telepathic link between pokemon and trainer. her noivern cried in pain, and shrieked even louder at the feeling of death on its way for them both.[break][break]

lulu stared up into wild blue eyes, struggling to breathe beneath ’s tightening grip. her hands clawed at his arms and she tried to kick, but her force was fading quickly.[break][break]

she felt the haze of the border roll in. with all the despair of a newly flightless bird, a tear rolled off her cheek onto his hand.[break][break]

”murderer,” she choked.[break][break]

then, in the fog of her peripheral vision she saw a hopeful fleck of gold. an alakazam.[break][break]

T7LKM1jG

[attr="class","ooc"]roll total: 1192[break]

[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 16:12:51 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Many things could drive a man to kill, and none of them were ever worth it.[break][break]
"GREYSON!"[break][break]
Vindication was a short-lived victory march. Revenge tasted sweet until it burned the back of the throat. Anger poisoned the soul, and in the wake of its warpath, left no survivors - not even the one who wielded it.[break][break]
"Stop!"[break][break]
Caleb hurled himself at , ripping the other man off the pale-faced, tear-stained Rocket, who's body had begun to grow limp - her chest barely rising and falling. Grunting, he dragged the Elite Four through the rubble, freezing for just a moment as he noticed a familiar Alakazam cresting the top of a nearby boulder. They locked eyes for half a second, and Caleb nodded - take her - then looked away, suppressing memories of pain and humiliation, focusing instead on the effort of holding Greyson back.[break][break]
He'd been fighting dragons lately, hand-to-hand combat with ancient beasts: this was nearly as difficult, for Greyson was red-eyed with feral rage, but, with effort, he pinned the other man to the ground.[break][break]
"I can't let you kill her," Caleb managed, between labored breaths, desperation mixed with sincerity. "You're better than that. You're so much better than that."[break][break]
All around them, rock groaned and rumbled. The ground shook, and something roared - something primeval, older than the earth itself. Caleb glanced up in time to see a massive golem smash through a cave wall from the direction Barnaby had fled.[break][break]
"Fuck," he swore. "We need to get out of here."[break][break]
Trusting Greyson to get his shit together, Caleb let go. He whistled for Nox, who was at his side in an instant, and together, they moved to escape.[break][break]
oFnOedr4

[break][break][break]

TAGS | | [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:30:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
Silence blankets him and snuffs out everything but him, and Lulu.

Deep beneath his psyche, pushed so far down that it's barely an itch, he registers the choking and sputtering of the woman in his grip, and the rapid pace to which her skin pales. So engrossed — enthralled — in his task he fails to register the nearby Alakazam. Only when the HYPNOSIS forces him to stagger, and with it the sudden rush of sound, does his eyes widen.

murderer.

Greyson's eyes widen and his grip weakens, spine stiffening as he involuntarily straightens. Th accusation was a splash of cold water chilling enough to shock him into lucidity; an explosion of thunder in a confined space.

Womf.

He's lifted well and truly from his position, air expelled from his lungs, as Caleb tackles him in full force. The sound of shifting rock, quickened breathes, and.. soemthing that Caleb was saying, all mashes together.

Nothing the other man says registers.

It didn't need to.

Greyson moves automatically, propelled forward by a primal instinct to survive, before he and Caleb find themselves outside of the cave. There, he collapses on his hands and knees, chest rising and falling rapidly. His fingers clutch the fabric of his shirt, eyes wide and distressed, hands shaking uncontrollably.

Desperately he reaches for a Pokeball at his waist but finds the action impossible. Luckily, the Pokemon herself senses the distress and forces herself to appear. Delphox, her expression devoid of the typical mischief and annoyance, regards Greyson with the calm measure of a clan's Matron. As she reaches for the wand stashed in her fur, she turns to look at , regarding the other man with pointed apathy.

With a flick of her wrist the Delphox TELEPORTS both herself and Greyson away, the fox's eyes never once leaving Caleb's.

O3bdGwoe

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 0:13:52 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

stopped sprinting once he saw tackled to the ground. There was no point in continuing.[break][break]

Instead, in an instant his ALAKAZAM rushed forward to TELEPORT out of harm's way, leaving to deal with the ramifications of his partner's actions. The pair rematerialized next to him, only for them all to disappear the next moment, away to somewhere safer than the crumbling cavern.[break][break]

Before everything went black, however, laid eyes on a newly-emerged REGIROCK. He'd have to relay this information to the main base once things had calmed down.[break][break]

Reappearing higher in the cave, close to where light from the Giant Chasm streamed through slits in the rock, the admin treated Lulu's already-flowering bruises with a cold compress and a few encouraging words.
[break][break]

0T|5bu2x

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[break]
[break]
TOTAL ROLLS: 1,414

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 2:05:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: